Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:57:40 AM EDT
[#1]
My dog had surgery a few years ago and they weren't sure if she'd make it through the night, but they weren't a 24/7 clinic, so she'd be there alone.

One of the vet assistants volunteered to take her home and care for her throughout the night, and promised me she wouldn't die alone. It was one of the kindest things anyone has ever done for me, and I'm tearing up just thinking about it.

She made it through the night, not sadly it turned out to be cancerous and she had to be put down a few days later. The vet didn't even charge me. They were the nicest people.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:10:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does it make the vet more money, or less? If the answer is yes, it’s going to become more prevalent. Especially with the corporate vet stuff buying everything up.
View Quote

I’m in already over $1k for a dead buddy’s dog. I ask pointed questions and want to see exactly what I’m in for monetarily. They know I’m no nonsense from our farm relationship. Having said that, I like my vet, a lot.

They are a business, not a charity. Anyone can rip you off if you don’t go into it with as little emotion attached as possible.

Been to a funeral home lately casket shopping? Me neither, but I’ve heard the stories.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top