BCM
User Panel

Red Heifer (Page 2 of 4)
Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:25:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By st0newall:

where IN THE BIBLE does it speak of 'red heifers'?

this red cow thing has been a topic of commercial end-timers and tribulation hopefuls for a while. always looking for signs and predicting crap that jesus said no one knew. things happen when they happen.

as to the desolation of abomination, there is reason to believe this has to do with the romans destroying jerusalem and tearing down (making desolate btw) the temple in 70AD. the romans after all were pagans.
View Quote

Numbers 19:2
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:27:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Sky cake, sky pizza, sky baklava…
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:31:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#3]
Originally Posted By MaximusEmanatus:

So far, the existence of a suitable red heifer has been the significant obstruction.  There hasn't been one in 2k years.  

It has to be perfect.  Years ago, they thought they had it, and a white spot appeared in it's fur.
View Quote

Hamas has claimed it attacked on October 7 “because” of the Texas cows. Who knows what they really believe, or if that’s why they did what they did. The red heifers are historically and currently very significant regardless, there is no denying that.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#4]

this red cow thing has been a topic of commercial end-timers and tribulation hopefuls for a while. always looking for signs and predicting crap that jesus said no one knew. things happen when they happen.

as to the desolation of abomination, there is reason to believe this has to do with the romans destroying jerusalem and tearing down (making desolate btw) the temple in 70AD. the romans after all were pagans.
View Quote

I'd tell you it's in the Bible but you wouldn't look. So I'll tell you it's in the OP, but again you wouldn't look.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:37:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Sky cake, sky pizza, sky baklava… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJvJTcSw1Qo
View Quote

How incredibly predictable, sad and petty.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I think they are past ideal age for slaughter. PASS
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:48:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Inquisitive_Spaniard:

Fair enough. I would say we're a modern day Sodom and Gamorrah but we probably have a few more than 5 righteous folks left. Alas, my plans, hopes, dreams and outlook are insignificant to the master plan.
View Quote
Pretty sure we passed Sodom and Gamorrah's record a while back but I agree with your assessment.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:56:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By MaximusEmanatus:
There is a significant world leader who will appear, and two guys in sack cloth who will be preaching in the streets of Jerusalem.

But the red heifer is a definite step forward.

With regard to the Temple being built, during King David's time, the tabernacle was a tent.  They don't have to move the mosque.  The Bible says the courtyard will be trampled under the feet of the gentiles.  The Temple Mount will be shared.
View Quote

What is sack cloth?

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:01:20 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Sky cake, sky pizza, sky baklava… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJvJTcSw1Qo

But funny.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:10:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 0100010:

Incorrect, the red heifer sacrifice location is on the mount of olives.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 0100010:
Originally Posted By lilMAC25:

The sacrifice has to occur on the Temple Mount.

Incorrect, the red heifer sacrifice location is on the mount of olives.

BINGO!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:10:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JUDGED12carried6:
View Quote

They are exactly the age they're supposed to be. 3 years old.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:15:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:24:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By VidaEterna:

Hamas has claimed it attacked on October 7 “because” of the Texas cows. Who knows what they really believe, or if that’s why they did what they did. The red heifers are historically and currently very significant regardless, there is no denying that.
View Quote

They'll say anything to stop prophecy from being fulfilled.  Muslims know better than most Christians that the red heifer is a Jewish prophecy.  A Jewish prophecy that is fulfilled means the God of Abraham is true.  They don't have any specific prophecies that come true.

Twenty or more years ago, any and every peace deal negotiated had to include that Israel quits digging under the Temple Mount.  Israel was looking for the Ark, and the Muslims were afraid they would find it.  Muslims know that when Israel has possession of the Ark, they are unbeatable in war.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:26:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RustedAce] [#14]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:27:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By sparkyfender2:
Superstition.
View Quote

I suppose it is just superstition that the prophets said that in the last days the Lord would bring his people back to dwell in Jerusalem?  He is coming soon and he will choose Jerusalem again.

Be silent, O flesh, before the Lord: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:29:48 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

No there isn't any reason to believe it, other than false teaching, babble, and distraction.  The desolation of abomination is when a world leader stands in the Holy place and proclaims himself God.  What happens afterward is phenomenal, and that didn't happen in 70 AD.  There weren't two witnesses in 70AD, and the world couldn't have all their eyes on Jerusalem in 70AD.

The Bible says, when you see it, don't even go home and pack a bag.  Head for the mountains, and hope it's not a holy day.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:35:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:

What is sack cloth?

View Quote

A type of cloth they used back then.  The two witness won't be wearing Dolce and Gabbanna.  They will be dressed like characters in a good, authentic Bible movie.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:36:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Look to Shiloh.

Alter and tabernacle.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:53:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:

What is sack cloth?

View Quote

I’ve always thought it was burlap or rough cotton that sacks were made of up to at least my childhood.  Maybe still are.  We used to buy cottonseed cake in cloth sacks.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Good listen on this subject:

https://www.bards.fm/e/ep2858_bardsfm-who-are-they/

The Red Heifer part starts at the 51 min mark.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:22:51 PM EDT
[#21]
It’s my understanding there’s been a pretty good bit of money spent over the years to obtain one of these creatures that fit the Biblical description, between searches and selective breeding.  I’d be surprised this amount of money and effort would be spent without knowing if the prescribed rituals could be completed without destroying a mosque the entire Islamic world keeps a close eye on.  I’ve heard about these cows being born over the years without anything happening, so I’m skeptical believing an article about one anymore.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By bosifus:
Read Josephus account of how this went down the last time they tried to rebuild the temple after Christ. Things didn't go so well.

View Quote

Definitely wouldn't bid that job if I had a construction company over there.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:35:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Yeah, that's a Texas red.

Discussing old testament shit with Jews and Christians can't help but be entertaining. (Bookmarked)

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:46:14 PM EDT
[#24]
What's really interesting is that my brown tabby cat has developed a red mane in the past 2 months.  In 10 years, that has never happened.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:56:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By lilMAC25:
The sacrifice has to occur on the Temple Mount.
View Quote

This red heifer sacrifice doesn't have to occur there. It is a prep to 'purify' the priests and the workers to rebuild the 3rd Temple. A rabbi has already purchased land on Mount of Olives just for this.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:57:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By sparkyfender2:
Superstition.
View Quote

It doesn't matter that you don't believe it.  

It matters that they do.  And muslims believe in the Mahdi.  They are all willing to kill all of us to get there.  

ISIS was all about bringing the Islamic end-times to the world.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:03:56 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

You know the Jews have their own book right?  

All three Abrahamic religions own a third of the end-times.  Each of them has their own part to play, from the Biblical beasts and the Anti-christ, to the rebuilding of the Temple, to the coming of the final Imam - al Mahdi.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:07:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Zak406:

Serious question.  What’s stopping someone from just sacrificing a red heifer there.  You could do that everyday and it may or may not be the exact time and date.

Regardless I’ve lived a good life and have tried to be a good person.  I will play my cards where they lay.  I can’t control what happens.  

Will be pretty funny though if it happens and shit starts going crazy. The left who I assume for the most part do not believe in god will be shitting themselves.
View Quote

It has to be an unblemished red-heifer.  They are very rare - no deformities and all red hairs with no scars or bare spots.  Like one or two potentials are born a decade, and if they suffer a single blemish - bzzzt - no joy ghostrider.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:12:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Chukar] [#29]
https://abc7chicago.com/kenosha-county-wisconsin-car-crashes-into-cow-man-killed-crash-31st-street/14586007/
Right across the road from my buddies farm.
California plated shit box
It was a black/red Angus x breed
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:16:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
“The Red Heifer” would be a great name for a kosher steakhouse. Maybe in Austin.
View Quote

Austin already has one. The kosher store at the HEB off of Far West blvd.

It looks a lot like an old school Walmart snack bar inside a fair sized grocery store.  You can buy kosher steaks out of the freezer and have them cooked up. (It’s is mostly a deli though, with lots of kosher products for sale)

In all honesty, Kosher restaurants are very difficult to keep open in places without a really large Jewish population. Austin, competitively, is fairly small.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:17:08 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SBak:
Exciting times for Christian believers indeed. Yet another sign from the Word of God.

Did any of those Romans stand in the Temple and declare themselves god?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:29:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: neshomamench] [#32]
For a logistical perspective, as many of you know, I was recently in Israel. All over actually, including some spicy places.

I am there with some frequency.

Here is a data point I never see talked about right now.

Israel is pretty empty. It is unlike I have ever seen it. There are no tourists. The tourists areas are near desolate.  

Walking around the “Old City” and the Wall in Jerusalem, it is very weird. Usually there are tour busses as far as the eye can see. Endless masses of tourists.   It is just the religious Jews now. Fairly sparse.  It was actually awesome.  

I was up at Tiberius (Sea of Galilee) which is a major Christian tourist area.  Again, usually endless buses and masses.  It was desolate.  It felt post apocalyptic empty.   I went to the absolute busiest area of the water. I was alone except the occasional car driving by (mostly the resident Arabs). Usually there would be a traffic jam and tourists everywhere.  

Israel is in the news non stop right now.

….But most of it isn’t.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:36:19 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Has to be between 2 and 3 years of age.  They hit 2 years old on like Oct 1st 2023.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:46:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Can we get someone to just go over there and throw a yoke on them right quick?
View Quote

This isn't a yoking matter bro.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:47:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By VidaEterna:

Nope. Within sight of the Temple Mount. Mount of Olives works just fine. Let’s hope the Jews get it right, there’s only supposed to be 10 of these done ever. 9 have already occurred in the last 3000 years. If they get this wrong, technically, they can’t do it again, and a lot of historical stuff unravels.

Hint: they got it right and they have a spot ready for sacrifice on the MoO. Lol. I’ve sent the foundation some coin.

They think the Messiah is about to return. He is, but it’s a little different than they expect…
View Quote

I thought the bible said that we wouldn't know of his return like the thief in the night, or something similar.

Not trying to argue, simply asking a question.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:49:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Oakley:

I'd tell you it's in the Bible but you wouldn't look. So I'll tell you it's in the OP, but again you wouldn't look.

View Quote

not true. someone referenced the bible location. i read it its there. i still think end-timers/tribulation nerds are hung up on the red heifer thing. from what i can tell the general belief is that by having one, the jews will sacrifice the critter and somehow expedite the return of jesus. not that jesus's return isnt something to look forward to but to somehow mix that up with old testament jewish stuff is a bit odd.

but anyway, if a red cow being slaughtered on a hill somewhere makes you jimmies tingle then fine. everyone has their wish list.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:52:19 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

IIRC, the last I heard the max was 3 years old.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:52:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By zukguy:

I thought the bible said that we wouldn't know of his return like the thief in the night, or something similar.

View Quote

Matthew 24:3-31 is what you seek.

But you are correct. Matthew 24: 35-37 states no one knows the day pr the hour.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:59:23 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Like a thief in the night.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:02:28 PM EDT
[#40]

not true. someone referenced the bible location. i read it its there. i still think end-timers/tribulation nerds are hung up on the red heifer thing. from what i can tell the general belief is that by having one, the jews will sacrifice the critter and somehow expedite the return of jesus. not that jesus's return isnt something to look forward to but to somehow mix that up with old testament jewish stuff is a bit odd.

but anyway, if a red cow being slaughtered on a hill somewhere makes you jimmies tingle then fine. everyone has their wish list.
View Quote

IIRC, The ashes of the red heifers are used to purify the ground that the Temple will be built on, and the priests who will serve in the Temple.  

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:14:46 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

That is specific to the second coming only, no one knows the day or the hour (which most likely has more to do with how jews account a new month / day, by waiting for the moon to be visible in the night sky, by two witnesses, rather than a date like we account. Which is only one of many end time events prophesied, both leading up to and happening during the 70th week / last seven years / tribulation.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:18:26 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Thanks bud, I really appreciate the kind answer.

Off to do some reading. Have a great night.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:20:43 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote
That is correct. Exact dates are not given.
However, we're told of the signs of it being close as when you see trees putting out green sprigs, you know that spring is here.

That is what this is.  This ceremony hasn't been done in 2,000 years and is necessary to start construction of the 3rd temple.
There is a group called "The Temple Mount Faithful" that has all the stones ready for the construction of this temple.
Wiki page -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Mount_Faithful
Their website -> http://www.templemountfaithful.org/

There are those that believe that the 3rd temple can be built without touching any existing Moslem building.
book written by an engineer with impressive credentials

This temple needs to be built prior to the festivities listed in the Book of Revelations can kick off.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:21:29 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:24:08 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

True, but we are given signs to know when the time is near.  We just don't know the exact arrival time.

BTW - not even Jesus knows when he is to return. Only The Father knows, and when he says go - Jesus returns to make war with the anti-Christ and his armies.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:27:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Cows With Guns - The Original Animation

All I’ve got.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:15:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Dumak:

It has to be an unblemished red-heifer.  They are very rare - no deformities and all red hairs with no scars or bare spots.  Like one or two potentials are born a decade, and if they suffer a single blemish - bzzzt - no joy ghostrider.

View Quote

Interesting I didn’t know such an animal was so rare.  Especially considering the amount of cattle in the world.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:24:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Zak406:

Interesting I didn’t know such an animal was so rare.  Especially considering the amount of cattle in the world.
View Quote

Yep. Every hair has to be red. Any other coloring such as white or black disqualifies it. Any scuff from a fence or barbed wire disqualifies it. That's why if they have one that is perfect it would happen sooner rather then later. Longer it lives the more chances an off color hair grows or it rubs a fence or any countless other things that could disqualify it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:28:33 AM EDT
[#49]
There is no more Jewish religion. They rejected the Messiah. So, no need for a temple. They haven't "practiced" their religion in 2 millenia.

So, basically, now they are satanic. These are interesting times.

(How's that? )
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:33:52 AM EDT
[#50]
What wine for red heifer?
Page / 4
Red Heifer (Page 2 of 4)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top