Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:11:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By defendtexas:
It's very real indeed.   What people don't know is there is normally just one FBI agent and the other is a local or state LEO put on a task force and given a Special Deputy US Marshal ID ( Issued by the DOJ)  that says that on it so they can work on the FBI task force.  They have thousands of local and state LEOS on these task forces running around saying... they are "FBI" but they are not and are only working on the FBI task force. Local agency gets fund money for payroll for local LEO to work the task force and maybe some cool fancy new radios or whatever........ (Hearts and minds)  (Just like the FBI National Academy that trains locals and gives them a fancy diploma but not the actual academy)  .... (Hearts and minds)  They go out and knock on doors before a major political event if they are given leads about peoples social media posts or if someone is taking photos of infrastructure.  Anti Abortion protesters get a lot of visits also.  It's all about what people post on social media.

Sunglasses is most likely local or state LEO with the fancy DOJ ID.  ( It goes to their heads)  They always show up wearing the 511 starter pack.   Female was most likely an actual FBI agent and skinny beard guy is one or the other or could be another branch of DOJ. I could be wrong but it's a mixed bag.
View Quote

Was gonna say the girl who didn't say shit was probably the actual fed
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:13:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, he does not know the number to his office. ?

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:17:16 PM EDT
[#3]

They have others get doxed by video taken at doorways doing the exact same thing like a DOJ SA working one of these task forces and he got reamed for letting his ID get that close to the camera.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:
Originally Posted By krecon1:
Again, not fake.  Agents routinely show up for "knock and talks" dressed like that.  They initially showed creds, but wouldn't indulge in showing them again, especially on camera or allow a photo of them.

What do they have to hide?

I mean, if they're not guilty of anything, WHY NOT allow them to be photographed?

They have others get doxed by video taken at doorways doing the exact same thing like a DOJ SA working one of these task forces and he got reamed for letting his ID get that close to the camera.
That's like saying someone doxxed the mayor. They're public servants.

Allegedly.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:17:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:

Unless things have changed from the last time we had a briefing on them; LPRs work off of hotlists that are uploaded each day, or modified throughout the day, and there isnt a real time connection to NCIC.
View Quote

Well…when you take a gazillion pics on your iphone like I do….

And you wanted to check on the gun club’s progress with the new indoor range:

Attachment Attached File

I know I drive fast, but not fast enough to be in Shiloh, IL at 5PM on that same day….when the gun club is in Maryville, IL .

The NCIC ping was exactly at 5PM that day and listed as “Shiloh”.

Which could be obfuscation????

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:18:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

I'll bet those were contractors hired by the DNC.  Their own private Gestapo.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:19:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:
Staged video. FBI agents aren't going to arrive dressed like that and refuse to offer credentials.
View Quote

I've dealt with the FBI on 3 occasions at my business.

all 3 times, they were dressed casual... not looking like FBI dudes and dudettes at all.
only once did they display any type of credentials openly.

2 dudes never carried a gun on them. they kept them in the car.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:19:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Videos are like this are used to get rage clicks and manipulate the sheep.......just like is being shown in this thread.
View Quote
So you're saying it's a fake video?

Or are you saying it's real, but only dumb sheep would be bothered by stuff like this?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:20:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By stpeteaustin:
Yeah, he does not know the number to his office. ?

View Quote

Pretty simple.  They are local PD / SO working the FBI task force.  One of multiple task forces the DOJ has set up with the FBI and local and state LE agencies.  Local cops don't know the number off the top of their head to the local FBI office.  Most people now don't  even remember their own familys phone number because it's all in their cellphone.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:21:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I think the proper response is
"leave your business card and leave.  I will remain silent as I don't know who you are.  I don't need an attorney to remain silent".  Goodbye.

kwg
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:22:00 PM EDT
[#10]
At least they didn’t shoot the dogs.

FJB
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:22:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Dieselman:
What I am gathering from this thread is that even if plates were ran, there is a possibility that they may come back as some bogus private LLC set up to deflect from them being Feds.
View Quote

Shocking, right?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:22:52 PM EDT
[#12]
For the poorly educated on this thread ...

THIS SA got doxed.  He is with the treasury dept. working on a FBI task force. He is not an FBI special agent.

In the OP 's video they clearly said they showed her their credentials before she pulled out her camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZrPj68MKFo
View Quote
So what? Who is harmed by the public knowing that this guy is federal LEO or working with federal LEO.

Not sure if we really need even more secret police... But maybe you can enlighten me
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:22:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Pretty simple.  They are local PD / SO working the FBI task force.  One of multiple task forces the DOJ has set up with the FBI and local and state LE agencies.  Local cops don't know the number off the top of their head to the local FBI office.  Most people now don't  even remember their own familys phone number because it's all in their cellphone.

View Quote

Makes sense to me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:28:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks like bullshit to me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:29:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Some years back some scruffy looking guy walked into my office wearing shorts, sneakers, and a polo style shirt. He had some shoulder bag that looked like it had been dragged behind a vehicle for a few miles. Well he took out his credentials low and behold he was DEA and that certainly caught me off guard. The agent was investigating one of our tenants who apparently did not listen to the warning they gave him about not selling some items to certain people. While his attire caught my eye it was the items he was investigating that was more puzzling given he was DEA. The items were not drugs or compounds for drugs but apparently related to the last letter for the ATF&_. I guess the alphabet agencies have some cross over when it comes to certain items and investigations.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:30:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By hotdog250j:
Do they look or act like any LEO, let alone FBI you've ever seen?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hotdog250j:
I feel like this is fake maybe to generate social media clicks? Does the FBI wear casual street clothing and refuse to show ID?

I mean they are the most corrupt cunts that I know of, but figure they would at least have some sort of ID to show who they are.
Do they look or act like any LEO, let alone FBI you've ever seen?

Yes
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:33:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Were people upset when people posting about Trump got visits?
View Quote

You mean the People who Threatened to Kill Trump???
What's Wrong with you??
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:33:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#18]
Originally Posted By krecon1:
Again, not fake.  Agents routinely show up for “knock and talks” dressed like that.  They initially showed creds, but wouldn’t indulge in showing them again, especially on camera or allow a photo of them.

They are plenty of videos out there with FBI agents doing exactly what these three just did and leaving with little to no actionable information.
View Quote

This. There was one where 2-3 plainclothes agents wanted  to "talk" about some kid's online posts about politics

And the agent didn't "have" to look it up on google like someone was saying, he was being condescending. I would have wanted to tell cupcake boy to take the shiny sunglasses off so he doesn't scratch them up on someone's belt buckle
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:38:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:

Again….funny….or weird….the intell sharing center for the Illinois State Police that I was just a flunkie intern in 20 years ago gave me supervised access to LexisNexis (sp?).

The folks I was working with at the time were trying to figure out the associations between subjects/perps in a theft ring back then (think tractors, ATV’s, that sort of thing).

View Quote

Once again, the police don’t get their criminal info from commercial data bases.  What you’re talking about is public information that’s gathered by private parties.  The tag reader is info that’s loaded, at least daily, into the lpr, mostly from a thumb drive.  Your theft reports you were reading probably came from publicly available crime reports, with private insurance investigations.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:40:57 PM EDT
[#20]

Funny….unmmm…weird…

How my NCIC file got ping’ed on two different dates/times while either going to or leaving from two different Illinois gun ranges in calendar year 2022, with no other police involvement at all.

View Quote

How did you access the ncic history?  Or get notified that your tag was run?  Not sure I’ve ever seen that.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:40:58 PM EDT
[#21]

He sounds like a Big-Time "Square" who is a Hoot at Parties...
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:42:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: defendtexas] [#22]
What I am gathering from this thread is that even if plates were ran, there is a possibility that they may come back as some bogus private LLC set up to deflect from them being Feds.
View Quote

Back in the 80's and before that the local UC guys would have a box of license plates in the trunk and just rotate them out.   Some would even save the parking tickets wrote on it and put it on the windshield for other UC work.  

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:43:10 PM EDT
[#23]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/crazykat-330.gif

I'm a cop...that's not some kind of secret.
View Quote

Well we know.
Even my Super Square Paw became a much cooler Cat until he became super Cool Cat!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:43:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Videos are like this are used to get rage clicks and manipulate the sheep.......just like is being shown in this thread.
View Quote

Watch out. The retard brigade is going to label you a "commie", even tho 90% of them don't know what an actual communist is. Sorta like how 90% of liberals don't know what a woman is.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:46:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Well…when you take a gazillion pics on your iphone like I do….

And you wanted to check on the gun club’s progress with the new indoor range:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/CBC15D4D-74A7-4F51-A195-9148E6ECDD3F_jpe-3172386.JPG

I know I drive fast, but not fast enough to be in Shiloh, IL at 5PM on that same day….when the gun club is in Maryville, IL .

The NCIC ping was exactly at 5PM that day and listed as “Shiloh”.

Which could be obfuscation????

View Quote

Really don’t understand what you’re saying.  You were notified by NCICthat they ran your license plate?  Because as the poster you responded to is correct.  The file that is downloaded is NOT connected to NCIC.  I don’t think you know what it is and you don’t understand the lpr system or how it functions.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:48:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By The_Walrus:

Watch out. The retard brigade is going to label you a "commie", even tho 90% of them don't know what an actual communist is. Sorta like how 90% of liberals don't know what a woman is.
View Quote

Welcome New Firearm Enthusiast!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:53:32 PM EDT
[#27]

Once you reach a level in LE there are plates issued to LLC's and more to keep people .. including crooked line level cops from knowing who is who.  You run those plates you better have a damn good reason to and it's all documented.
View Quote

You dont need a "damned good reason." Just a "good enough" one (a legal reason). I can run every plate I see. I can drive through parking lots running every plate.   I can drive through neighborhoods and run plates of cars in driveways. All I want, everywhere I can see them or, in the course of an investigation.

Sometimes, you do run a plate that is flagged. (witness protection for example)   As a patrol officer, I may not even know.  Sometimes a call is made to admin. But being out on patroi and running plates is "good enough" of an answer.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:56:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#28]

View All Quotes

These posts have convinced me that the FBI is  not a operative wing of the democrat party, but is a bedrock institution of our democracy that must be defended from harmful narratives. Well done.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:56:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Holee fuck. We are so fucking done here.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:57:59 PM EDT
[#30]
They can eat a dick
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:58:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By 1245xx:

How did you access the ncic history?  Or get notified that your tag was run?  Not sure I’ve ever seen that.
View Quote

You can FOIA your own NCIC file.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:59:42 PM EDT
[#32]
I'd laugh and ask them who they pissed off to get the knock on doors assignment.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:08:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 1245xx:

Really don’t understand what you’re saying.  You were notified by NCICthat they ran your license plate?  Because as the poster you responded to is correct.  The file that is downloaded is NOT connected to NCIC.  I don’t think you know what it is and you don’t understand the lpr system or how it functions.
View Quote

I got a copy of my NCIC file that spanned a query for just calendar year 2022.

Two of the “pings” listed there happened on dates and times I was going either to a gun range or from a gun range.

One ping was listed as “Shiloh”.

The other is listed as “Fayetteville”.

I drove back through Fayetteville, IL last August for the Amateur Trapshooting Association’s Grand World Championships.  It was being held at the IL DNR range called the World Recreation and Shooting Complex.

Here are screenshots of the two ALPR’s mounted inside Fayetteville.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:13:20 PM EDT
[#34]
“Call and ask for us”

“Who are you?”

“We already showed you”

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:13:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Primecube] [#35]

You can FOIA your own NCIC file.

View Quote

It won't be Complete...

ETA: Not even Close.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:22:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WeimaranerDad] [#36]
Originally Posted By Primecube:

It won't be Complete...

ETA: Not even Close.
View Quote

I am suspecting  that.

That is why I am going to FOIA it  again for calendar year 2023, to see if there are specific pings on it for August 10th, 2023 at about 6PM in Fatettevile, IL.

As a side note, for the Illinois peeps following along to this thread, my Federal NCIC file did say I had an Illinois FOID card at that time.  Which was correct.

It also said that I did NOT have a CCW permit, at that time.  Which was also correct.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:26:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:29:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By JLAudio:

It's for your safety.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:33:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Should have said "You look familiar. Didn't I see a picture of you with a shield, kaki pants, and a black shirt at a one of those patriot boys rallies somewhere?"
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:34:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Hmmm. Interesting.

"I already showed you my creds. Neener-neener".
THAT crap didn't fly where I worked.
Neither does the "can't take picshures of me/my badge/my car...." LOL

They were dressed about as I'd expect three randoms from the Local Office who never worked together. Or maybe two who sorta did and one odd-girl out? Maybe a supe on a field checkride or something? Maybe they thought three for backup...IDK, LOL.

So here's a rule or two;

If you don't wanna be made as some shitbag burglar, sketchy weirdo people, don't look like that. Maybe dress professional with you know, an official badge or something showing somewheres.

If you do go 'round looking like some skel and some citizen pulls a gat on you skulking round their house...you brought that shit on yourself.

And another one. If I tell you I didn't get a good look at your creds when you did the Eddie Murphy Building Inspector thing and ask to see them again so I can be sure of who I'm talking to AND you say tough-shitski, don't be surprised if I disinvite you off my property. Most ricky-tik. We are done.
SCAT.

Curious that three casually dressed "feds" would cruise up to a citizen's private property (didn't the no-hat guy have a pistol in an exposed holster?) without any "offishul ID" showing. Just sayin'.

I wouldn't draw any negative waves either way about the "rental car" with normal-pipo plates. Fedski's don't all roll out in matching Sububuns or whatever. Lease cars are the rage. Why? Because you can switch'em out daily or weekly for something new. Make it harder for people to make you. Rolling through South Central in dat shiiiiiny-new buggy. Wit'dem Clean Air plates. LOL.

Here's some free advice. Worth what it costs. In this situation, I'd think the following answers to be most appropriate.
State your business
I don't answer questions
Talk to my attorney

Just suggestions, ok? Normally, I'd give this advice;
Being reasonable and engaging in a rational conversation is to your benefit in situations like this.

Sigh.
But these are not normal times.
Given the time we find ourselves, Good luck and God Bless.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:43:00 PM EDT
[#41]

You have know idea how many task forces are currently operating at this time under this administration and they have one FBI agent in each small team like this.  The rest are local LEO working with them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:
Staged video. FBI agents aren't going to arrive dressed like that and refuse to offer credentials.

this i have never seen an fbi agent outside the Streets/narcotics task force dress like that.

"if" they are legit there is a lot more to that story than a fjb post on facebook. that doesn't even ping the radar for them.

You have know idea how many task forces are currently operating at this time under this administration and they have one FBI agent in each small team like this.  The rest are local LEO working with them.

my wife has a good friend who was regular LEO.  She got assigned to with with the ATF for something so she ran around telling people she was with the ATF.  I am guessing same type of thing?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:45:14 PM EDT
[#42]
agents screen name?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:47:34 PM EDT
[#43]
I have never met an FBI agent who wasn't EXTREMELY proud of his badge and eager to show it to anyone and everyone.  And they dress like accountants or lawyers, because that's really what they are.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:48:48 PM EDT
[#44]

I got a copy of my NCIC file that spanned a query for just calendar year 2022.

Two of the “pings” listed there happened on dates and times I was going either to a gun range or from a gun range.

One ping was listed as “Shiloh”.

The other is listed as “Fayetteville”.

I drove back through Fayetteville, IL last August for the Amateur Trapshooting Association’s Grand World Championships.  It was being held at the IL DNR range called the World Recreation and Shooting Complex.

Here are screenshots of the two ALPR’s mounted inside Fayetteville.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/D7BB583C-062B-4CE7-A3D7-4B96A86CAC4C_jpe-3172432.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/E1551208-1CCC-44A0-B95B-24E2A22DA33C_jpe-3172434.JPG
View Quote

My points still stand.  You were not notified by NCIC of a query.  You made a request of NCIC.
Those are LPR-S, you are correct. There was a pic taken of your tag.  That information was taken by a human NCIC terminal operator and run through NCIC as well as your own state information center.  Probably something like Illinois crime information center.  The terminal operator had to manually enter it into NCIC.  There are probably at least 2 cars in the US that has your tag number, as you found out.  That’s why the terminal operator has to run the tag through NCIC before any enforcement action can be taken.  Like one car in Illinois and one some where else has the same tag number.  Your tag had a picture taken and then ran  through NCIC.  I doubt they are gonna tell you why, as the poster above  from Texas has alluded to.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:49:07 PM EDT
[#45]
All I see are a lot of fedboi shills in this thread.

To pass it off as fake for the reasons listed as if that agency had any credibility. Well, I just don't know about this place.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:55:13 PM EDT
[#46]

Really?  How did that work?  They call and notify you that somebody ran your plates?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By VidaEterna:

I wouldn’t do that if you have the ability.

I had goofy plates in Texas and I knew within minutes if someone ran my plate.

Really?  How did that work?  They call and notify you that somebody ran your plates?

That's what I was thinking. Imagine states with plate readers at lights you would be getting constant calls.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:12:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By steel_weasel:
Completely fake.  Any Agent who refuses to identify themselves on an official interview knows they are on ice so thin they've already fallen through.  The FBI has had a body worn camera protocol for over a year.  None of those 'actors' appeared to have one.  If so, their camera footage is fully discoverable and that they refused to ID themselves.

While their are prohibition against photographing/scanning bureau credentials, video taping is 'a-ok'.  I've seen several Agents present their creds on camera.

Again, totally fake.

View Quote

Bullshit. This is exactly how every single one acted and dressed that I've interacted with in the last decade. It's exact, down to the similar vehicles with regular plates. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:13:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By jeepnstein:
I have never met an FBI agent who wasn't EXTREMELY proud of his badge and eager to show it to anyone and everyone.  And they dress like accountants or lawyers, because that's really what they are.
View Quote

Never seen anyone in a reputable job mind you double checking creds.

Even opm contract investigators.

Sounds like time to do invite them to leave, and call in saying you have trespassers.  Not like it's an area where you have land and a backhoe
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:13:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By STRIKE504:
No gov plates seems a bit fishy
View Quote

No enforcement agency drives .gov plated vehicles.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:16:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top