BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have a warrant?

Do you have a subpoena?

No?

Then get off my yard, I'm calling 911 and reporting what appear to be armed intruders.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:57:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: defendtexas] [#2]
It's very real indeed.   What people don't know is there is normally just one FBI agent and the other is a local or state LEO put on a task force and given a Special Deputy US Marshal ID ( Issued by the DOJ)  that says that on it so they can work on the FBI task force.  They have thousands of local and state LEOS on these task forces running around saying... they are "FBI" but they are not and are only working on the FBI task force. Local agency gets fund money for payroll for local LEO to work the task force and maybe some cool fancy new radios or whatever........ (Hearts and minds)  (Just like the FBI National Academy that trains locals and gives them a fancy diploma but not the actual academy)  .... (Hearts and minds)  They go out and knock on doors before a major political event if they are given leads about peoples social media posts or if someone is taking photos of infrastructure.  Anti Abortion protesters get a lot of visits also.  It's all about what people post on social media.

Sunglasses is most likely local or state LEO with the fancy DOJ ID.  ( It goes to their heads)  They always show up wearing the 511 starter pack.   Female was most likely an actual FBI agent and skinny beard guy is one or the other or could be another branch of DOJ. I could be wrong but it's a mixed bag.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:57:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dieselman:

Really?  How did that work?  They call and notify you that somebody ran your plates?
View Quote

Im not sure exactly how it worked. The plates were dealt with by our VCO (vehicle control officer). We used plates exclusively from Texas at the time. The VCO of our field office got the hit/call and let us know. I’m betting our sector in Orlando received the hit via NCIC/NLETs and then made the call. It happened in short order.

Our VCO also knew if we got pulled over for speeding, or doing something stupid in a G ride, in short order. 🫤
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#4]
That's wild.  Do they give any intel on who asked for them to be ran so you know a general location or maybe a description of what to watch for?

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:00:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By STRIKE504:
No gov plates seems a bit fishy
View Quote
Of course it is and it's working exactly like the person who created the video wants. Getting reposted on the internet generating outrage and clicks.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:01:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Really?  How did that work?  They call and notify you that somebody ran your plates?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By VidaEterna:

I wouldn’t do that if you have the ability.

I had goofy plates in Texas and I knew within minutes if someone ran my plate.

Once you reach a level in LE there are plates issued to LLC's and more to keep people .. including crooked line level cops from knowing who is who.  You run those plates you better have a damn good reason to and it's all documented.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:01:16 PM EDT
[#7]
First thing I thought of.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Anybody have access to facial identification tech?

Perhaps I'll pass this on to /b/ and let Weaponized Autism have a go.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:02:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:03:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By defendtexas:

Once you reach a level in LE there are plates issued to LLC's and more to keep people .. including crooked line level cops from knowing who is who.  You run those plates you better have a damn good reason to and it's all documented.
View Quote

Makes sense.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:03:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#11]
Everyone saying they’re dressed too casual is wrong. Remember the video of the ATF agent going psychotic over jaywalking? Remember the video of the ATF showing up to that guys moms house? Remember the video of the ATF showing up to that old guys house?

They want to blend in. They want to be unidentifiable. They don’t want to be law enforcement until after the shooting or arrest is made.

The only places these freedom hating Biden lovers wear suits are in courtrooms and the movies.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:04:53 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

I wouldn’t do that if you have the ability.

I had goofy plates in Texas and I knew within minutes if someone ran my plate.

Armed intruders pretending to be federal agents.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:05:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: krecon1] [#13]
Again, not fake.  Agents routinely show up for “knock and talks” dressed like that.  They initially showed creds, but wouldn’t indulge in showing them again, especially on camera or allow a photo of them.

They are plenty of videos out there with FBI agents doing exactly what these three just did and leaving with little to no actionable information.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:05:23 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't really want to fuck him.  Can he fuck himself?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:05:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#15]
That's wild.  Do they give any intel on who asked for them to be ran so you know a general location or maybe a description of what to watch for?

View Quote

They do. You find out who ran the plate and their NCIC terminal. This is not secret info. If it’s a local PD and you’re not working something , no biggy. If the bad guy has someone on the inside, you’ll know that too…..in short order.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:06:43 PM EDT
[#16]

Hmmm…interesting…..

Thank you for that little kernel of wisdom.  That might come in handy very soon.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By krecon1:
Again, not fake.  Agents routinely show up for “knock and talks” dressed like that.  They initially showed creds, but wouldn’t indulge in showing them again, especially on camera or allow a photo of them.

View Quote

What do they have to hide?

I mean, if they're not guilty of anything, WHY NOT allow them to be photographed?

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:08:00 PM EDT
[#18]
I would not be surprised or shocked at all to discover that the Biden DOJ or even the DNC are hiring contractors to go around and intimidate people by pretending to be federal agents, on nothing more than reports by social media orgs that someone was saying shit online about them.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:08:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By realwar:
They were hoping she would talk herself into handcuffs. Once they figured out she wasn't stupid enough to do that they bailed.
View Quote

Should of arrested her for living in a dump. Obviously mentally ill.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:09:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By mancat:
I would not be surprised or shocked at all to discover that the Biden DOJ or even the DNC are hiring contractors to go around and intimidate people by pretending to be federal agents, on nothing more than reports by social media orgs that someone was saying shit online about them.
View Quote

That won't end well.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:09:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Call and make an appointment.

Pay attention to the no trespassing sign on my front gate.

I don't do well with drop ins.

Fuck Joe Biden.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:10:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Honeypot_DMZ:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
They were hoping she would talk herself into handcuffs. Once they figured out she wasn't stupid enough to do that they bailed.

Appropriate username.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:11:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:

this i have never seen an fbi agent outside the Streets/narcotics task force dress like that.

"if" they are legit there is a lot more to that story than a fjb post on facebook. that doesn't even ping the radar for them.
View Quote

How about her facebook posts AND now that we know that banks are cooperating with the FBI, she bought something from Brownell’s, Cabela’s, or Bass Pro?

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:12:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

That won't end well.

View Quote

At this point its exactly the kind of petty and extralegal shit I would expect from them
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:14:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By trio:
No business cards?   Had to look up the number for the field office on his phone?  I too am a little skeptical.
View Quote

I had an FFL for close to 40 years. Sometime around 1979, after I got home from work one day, I had a visit from 2 men in suits who parked their Buick on the street in front of my house. They wanted to talk to me about life insurance and said that they worked for Metropolitan Insurance. Being as dumb as I was at the time, I let them in and listened to their spiel. They left after a short while, saying that they would check back in a few days. After they left, it dawned on me that they had not left business cards. I called the local Metropolitan Insurance office the next day and asked about the two "salesmen". "Nobody here by that description."

No business cards. They never came back. To this day, I have no clue what that was all about.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:14:35 PM EDT
[#26]

They do. You find out who ran the plate and their NCIC terminal. This is not secret info. If it’s a local PD and you’re not working something , no biggy. If the bad guy has someone on the inside, you’ll know that too…..in short order.
View Quote

How about if an Automated License Plate Reader ….well…automatically ping’ed NCIC with that plate number?

No human interaction involved at all.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:14:53 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Really? In a time when average American blue collar families are struggling financially to make ends meet due to horrific inflation and terrible governance and you are going to pick on the little guy just trying to survive?   Very elitist of you!  I especially found the call for incarceration for being poor the most telling!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm going with real.

Dude on left was the bad cop.

Dude in middle was the good cop.

Female was, I'm willing to bet, new to the job and in field training.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:17:21 PM EDT
[#29]
I interacted with the FBI once and they had IDs and were not dressed like that and had gov plates on their car
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:17:34 PM EDT
[#30]
So they wanna play that "We already identified our self" game? Cool.

>Whip out phone put it on speaker and dial 911

"Yes, I have 3 armed men on my property that are refusing to adequately identify themselves after repeated requests for them to adequately identify themselves for my safety. Can you please send officers here because I am now in fear for my life because there are 3 armed men on my property refusing to adequately identify themselves. Please inform the responding officers that I am armed and if these 3 physically threatening armed men remain on my property and refuse to adequately identify themselves I will be forced to protect myself and my loved ones. Please hurry."
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:24:47 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Allow me to repeat myself, the Feds and/or whatever Democrat operatives pretending to be Feds are going to go after the low hanging fruit….first.

I mean if that video is real.

I could draw a Venn diagram, but I suspect NOT having the financial wherewithal to have a lawyer also kinda goes hand in hand with having a junky house/yard.

The Feds or people pretending to be Feds are NOT going to go after doctors, CPA’s, or lawyers over facebook posts.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:24:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: defendtexas] [#32]

I mean, if they're not guilty of anything, WHY NOT allow them to be photographed?

View All Quotes

They have others get doxed by video taken at doorways doing the exact same thing like a treasury SA working one of these task forces and he got reamed for letting his ID get that close to the camera.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:27:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rbs86] [#33]
hitler has his gestapo out acting like the nazis they are suppressing the opposition fjb, ffbi, fatf and f you for voting for them
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:30:09 PM EDT
[#34]

At this point its exactly the kind of petty and extralegal shit I would expect from them
View All Quotes

That won't end well.

Trying to impose a police state on an extremely well armed populace would be...interesting.

I sure as fuck wouldn't want to be GESTAPO in that case.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:30:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:
[Deleted]
View Quote

This dude got rolled up
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#36]

this i have never seen an fbi agent outside the Streets/narcotics task force dress like that.

"if" they are legit there is a lot more to that story than a fjb post on facebook. that doesn't even ping the radar for them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:
Staged video. FBI agents aren't going to arrive dressed like that and refuse to offer credentials.

You have know idea how many task forces are currently operating at this time under this administration and they have one FBI agent in each small team like this.  The rest are local LEO working with them.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:33:28 PM EDT
[#37]

They have others get doxed by video taken at doorways doing the exact same thing like a DOJ SA working one of these task forces and he got reamed for letting his ID get that close to the camera.
View All Quotes

They have others get doxed by video taken at doorways doing the exact same thing like a DOJ SA working one of these task forces and he got reamed for letting his ID get that close to the camera.

Since there are high resolution cameras EVERYWHERE now (many hidden), that sounds like unmitigated bullshit.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:34:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:

With nobody from CID?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By packinheavy:
A FBI agent and a St Louis County officer, both in street clothes, showed up on base to question one of the soldiers I work with about some social media posts several years ago.  They did display identification though.

With nobody from CID?

Nope. This was a National Guard (both Army and Air) base and the soldier wasn't on Title 10 active duty.

CID probably wouldn't have given two shits about him ranting about the COVID Nazis anyway.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#39]

How about if an Automated License Plate Reader ….well…automatically ping’ed NCIC with that plate number?

View Quote

Not how it works.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:35:12 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

No clue and good question, but to access NLETS or NCIC, it comes back to a person or an agency.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:36:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By JKH62:
Not buying it.
Person speaking sounds sharp as a marble.

No business cards  or anything on official letterhead ?
View Quote

Sounds like the average member of the sovereign citizen community.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#43]
I saw this vid on another website earlier today and the title and tweet title said she posted something "Pro Hamas"
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By 1245xx:

Not how it works.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1245xx:

Not how it works.

There are private companies with ENORMOUS databases of license plates.

All it takes is a credit card.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:39:57 PM EDT
[#45]

No clue and good question, but to access NLETS or NCIC, it comes back to a person or an agency.
View Quote

It’s a download on the lpr car computer. It’s not going through NCIC.  You have to verify it through normal channels.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:40:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By trout3:
No video or photo of Credentials are allowed
View Quote
Plain sight doctrine works both ways.

They're required to provide credentials if asked to see them by someone they have official business with (unless they're just there to arrest them, of course).

The credentials have serial numbers and you can call the local field office to verify them.

Aren't these kind of knock-and-talks usually performed by the Secret Service though?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:41:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1245xx] [#47]

There are private companies with ENORMOUS databases of license plates.

All it takes is a credit card.

View Quote

Law enforcement doesn’t buy their crime info from private companies. The police don’t repo cars.
Edited.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:42:48 PM EDT
[#48]
What I am gathering from this thread is that even if plates were ran, there is a possibility that they may come back as some bogus private LLC set up to deflect from them being Feds.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:43:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Videos are like this are used to get rage clicks and manipulate the sheep.......just like is being shown in this thread.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:44:12 PM EDT
[#50]
No government plates.  Could have been a rentaL MAYBE but most gov offices of any agency usually have several vehicles for use.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top