Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:36:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Zoomer302:
My friend at work so is confused.  He wants to kmnow if each has individual social security numbers?
View Quote

Hell what if one of them murders someone?

How can they arrest one of them without violating the other's civil rights?

Infinite crime glitch.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:37:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Could you imagine being the “unmarried” sister listening to the married one giving a blowjob?

What if only one likes butt stuff?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#3]
There is so much to unpack here.
Like what happens if he rams his dick in to the wrong mouth ?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:39:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I sincerely wish them a happy life…
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:39:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mad_mardigan:
So many questions...
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:40:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Must feel weird with someone always looking over your shoulder.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:40:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Gotdamn ARF hero!  He got both.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:42:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheWhiteHorse] [#8]
Originally Posted By BolivarBill:

Like, do both heads control the arms and stuff?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BolivarBill:
Originally Posted By TheLookingGlass:
Had an interesting thought. What happens if one commits murder, do they both get charged? Both sentenced to jail?

What if one of them dies before the other?  How does that work?

Like, do both heads control the arms and stuff?

Looks like they have separate spines, assume one controls left arm one controls right… but then everything is singular from the intestines down. I assume one controls the lower body and the other is along for the ride. This has to be a one in a billion chance they were viable and able to live as long as they have.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#9]
2 tits or 4.
It matters.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:43:13 AM EDT
[#10]
they share reproductive organs.

So Abby and husband have sex, does Brittany have an orgasm too?

Brittany finds a guy and has sex with him, is husband now getting sloppy seconds?

Damn so many questions.

On a truthful note, yes it is weird, but if they can all be happy, good for them. Husband is a nurse, so maybe he can mentally find a way to deal with them conjoined.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:44:56 AM EDT
[#11]
What one gets the big O
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:45:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Morgan321:
Good for them.  

I have so many questions about... real estate....  and logistics.  

ETA:

Do they both get a normal teacher's paycheck?  
Genuinely curious - they are two different people but can't do the work of two people.  
Whatever, I'm just glad they are living what seems to be as normal a life as possible and aren't FSA.  Lots of people could learn from them.
View Quote

They each get a separate paycheck, but from what I read it is reduced. They have separate BC, DL and SS numbers.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:48:54 AM EDT
[#13]
My friend at work so is confused.  He wants to kmnow if each has individual social security numbers?
View Quote

I saw a documentary about them on TLC back in the day. The way it works is each head has it's own social security number and driver license. Legally speaking they are 2 distinct people.

The way their body works is each head has motor control over half of the body, so the right head controls the right side, and left head controls the left.  In the same way, each head has half control of sensory organs, meaning  the right head can only feel touch with the right hand. The right head can not feel touch with the left hand or any part of the left side of the body. Likewise, the left head can not feel and sensory stimuli of the right side of the body. Their motor control and sense of touch is basically split down the middle between them. When they walk each head must control each leg individually.

So if the "former veteran" husband is having sex with them, abby can feel half of her vagina but not the other half, and britney can feel the other half that abby is unable to feel. If he grabs the left ones boob, the other one can't feel it.   It's enough to make one's "head spin" thinking about all this.

If one does drugs or drinks alcohol would the other get high?  Can one head breathe for both of them?  Could abby hold her breath forever and rely on britney to breathe and supply oxygen to blood stream sense they both share a circulatory system?  
If one gets a dopamine hit from something can the other feel that too?
I will ask them these and other questions when they get on onlyfans.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:49:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Wiki says 2 tits and 1 vagina ..
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By whiskerz:
Wiki says 2 tits and 1 vagina ..
View Quote

Dammnit.  You had to ruin it for everyone didn't you.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:52:26 AM EDT
[#16]
I realize I'm echoing a lot of previous posters here, but....yeah...as I understand it they're one person from mid torso down. What if Brittany likes the way the dude handles things south of the border more than her sister? What happens if he brings off his sister-in-law easier and more consistently than his wife? Can you imagine the fights?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:53:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:54:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Dude was fucking desperate for a threesome, methinks.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Man, that is trippin' weird.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:58:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: giantpune] [#20]
Originally Posted By StanGram:
Wait, so only one of them got married? Is the other one going to marry someone else...?
View Quote

I think legally, they cannot both marry the same guy.  But in practice, they are both married.  
You can't marry 1 of them without the other.

Just some other edge case the law doesn't account for.
1 Man should be allowed to marry 1 vagina, no matter how many boobs and heads are attached to it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:09:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Had an interesting thought. What happens if one commits murder, do they both get charged? Both sentenced to jail?

What if one of them dies before the other?  How does that work?
View Quote

Or gets pregnant.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#22]
for whatever reason my brain fixated on the birth of those girls.  mom should be awarded some kind of medal for that feat alone.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#23]
What if one wants sex and the other says no, is it rape?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:11:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Bah x 2 ?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:11:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Attachment Attached File

I was a little confused.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:14:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By TheWhiteHorse:
I sincerely wish them a happy life…
View Quote

Same. I hope all involved have a lifetime of happiness.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:16:34 PM EDT
[#27]
wait till they do onlyfans.
View Quote

80% of GD would subscribe.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:17:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:

I bet that neckjob slaps 🤤

https://usamagazine.net/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/image-25.png
View Quote

Shit like this is what keeps me coming back to GD.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:17:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
There is so much to unpack here.
Like what happens if he rams his dick in to the wrong mouth ?
View Quote

Righty righty, lefty loosely?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:20:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:20:42 PM EDT
[#31]
So seriously.   This is kinda freaking me out.  

Like which head controls the spine? Can they each wiggle a toe?   Does the other one taste anything the other eats?

If they have an orgasm, do the each feel it?  

Who decides when to fart?   Can they clap?  

Does one get horny and the other doesn’t.  Same with food.

I can barely look.  It’s like the Total Recall bar scene.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:23:13 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm waiting for the thread in Team:  "I married conjoined twins.  AMA"
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:25:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Saved money on the bridesmaid’s dress.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#34]
It’s two women with a single shared honey pot.  Thats like the worst case scenario really.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:27:37 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote
Whole new meaning to "Married Filing Jointly"

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:27:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:27:46 PM EDT
[#37]
My mind just went to the maternity ward and trying to imagine conjoined twins escaping my wife.

Whoa.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:27:49 PM EDT
[#38]

Shouldn’t it be one and a half chicks?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:28:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By apierce918:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/giphy__3_-1051.gif
View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:29:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Attachment Attached File

Would make the ultimate Halloween costume or Circus sideshow.   Man that would
freak people out.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:29:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:
I just want to know what is a "former Army veteran?" Former implies that he's no longer an Army veteran.
View Quote

Redundancy seems applicable
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:29:24 PM EDT
[#42]
I'd smash that like Heracles smashed the Lernaean Hydra.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:31:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By giantpune:

I think legally, they cannot both marry the same guy.  But in practice, they are both married.  

1 Man should be allowed to marry 1 vagina, no matter how many boobs and heads are attached to it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By giantpune:
Wait, so only one of them got married? Is the other one going to marry someone else...?

I assume that would be the case. But it's odd the article didn't attempt to make the distinction either. It only really referred to one of the twins.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:32:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By ZuoZongtang:
So seriously.   This is kinda freaking me out.  

Like which head controls the spine? Can they each wiggle a toe?   Does the other one taste anything the other eats?

If they have an orgasm, do the each feel it?  

Who decides when to fart?   Can they clap?  

Does one get horny and the other doesn’t.  Same with food.

I can barely look.  It’s like the Total Recall bar scene.
View Quote

Can you imagine the arguments?

Hey, sis. Lay off the jalapenos. I dont want to pay for that, later. Seriously.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:34:22 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

They each have their own Birth Certificate and Passport, so my guess is yes.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:36:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 556therapy:

The other one should marry a fat black trans dude with aids. That’ll teach her sister who’s boss.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 556therapy:

The other one should marry a fat black trans dude with aids. That’ll teach her sister who’s boss.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#47]

I saw a documentary about them on TLC back in the day. The way it works is each head has it's own social security number and driver license. Legally speaking they are 2 distinct people.

The way their body works is each head has motor control over half of the body, so the right head controls the right side, and left head controls the left.  In the same way, each head has half control of sensory organs, meaning  the right head can only feel touch with the right hand. The right head can not feel touch with the left hand or any part of the left side of the body. Likewise, the left head can not feel and sensory stimuli of the right side of the body. Their motor control and sense of touch is basically split down the middle between them. When they walk each head must control each leg individually.

So if the "former veteran" husband is having sex with them, abby can feel half of her vagina but not the other half, and britney can feel the other half that abby is unable to feel. If he grabs the left ones boob, the other one can't feel it.   It's enough to make one's "head spin" thinking about all this.

If one does drugs or drinks alcohol would the other get high?  Can one head breathe for both of them?  Could abby hold her breath forever and rely on britney to breathe and supply oxygen to blood stream sense they both share a circulatory system?  

View All Quotes

They said that there is overlap of feeling near the body's centerline.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:42:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By scuba_steve:
These women were dealt such a bad hand and I only wish them the best, but I can't help but think that any guy who would marry either one has got to be one weird dude.
View Quote

I totally agree

And like I posted in the other thread, I ran into these girls one day, literally. It was such a complete shock that I did what everyone else did- my brain locked right up.

Your mind cannot conceive of such an oddity it seems, and gets totally fucked when you encounter them face to faces.

I felt terrible- it was my instant reaction, but as I watched them walk I saw everyone else do the same thing that I did.

It’s got to be a hard way to live.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:42:58 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm almost ashamed, but not really, to say when I saw the dude was a veteran, that this whole thing made a lot more sense.

"Ahh ok, well that tracks" That sort of thing.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Puberty must've been a bitch.  Who met Mr. Showerhead first?  Was the other repulsed?  Did they have to discuss it first?

I guess...they've never known such a thing as 'privacy' as we have.  Their sense of friendship/togetherness must be completely different than anything I can imagine, and make things I find incredibly difficult to comprehend easily dealt with.

God bless them.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top