Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:36:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Imitation Crab Meeeeeaty
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:39:36 AM EDT
[#2]
you should have asked for several hundred dollars in steaks, and then put them down on a shelf somewhere
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:38:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MallNinja531] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

Maybe he meant, “I’m not a sir,” in a sense that’s he’s not the boss/supervisor/high-status employee.
View Quote

I do it simply to be polite to people that are performing a service because that's how I was raised. Nothing to do with rank in the civvy world. I'll say "thank you, sir" to the pimple faced 15 year old boy bagging my groceries. I may have to break that old habit just to avoid being a character in the latest viral video at the rate we're going in this clown world. honk, honk.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:42:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By MallNinja531:
I'd have chalked it up to occupational humor and said "gimme the meatiest you've got!". I'll stifle my vomit and deal with talking with a tranny for a moment for good inexpensive ribs. I'm not going to change their minds or waste my time even trying to, I just want my products.

I recently said "thank you Sir" to an employee at a restaurant who, in a voice reminiscent of Barry White, angrily snapped "I'm not a sir!". That one really caught me off guard. It had a shaved head, stubble, and not a quantifiable female trait to be found.
View Quote

I recently ran into one of those " It's ma'am!" types........I said thank you sir and he glared at me and said I am a female........I did the sensible chuckle and walked off
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:44:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Quiganomics:
To my defense, I don't even like talking with normal people. I don't want a conversation, I want my product, you don't need to know if I have any big plans, you don't need to know my name, you don't need you to sell me on what I am already agreeing to buy. The fact that is was a weirdo troon saying weirdo troon shit, yup I'm out.
View Quote

That’s not very Midwestern of you.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:45:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By nmxdavenn:
OP is not comfortable with his sexuality.
View Quote

Neither was Colonel Fritz in American Beauty. Until he tried to kiss Kevin Spacey’s character.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:14:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By SixpackinOk:
Should have told it "Trans-fat free".
View Quote

HA!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:35:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Sick individual. Too bad he lost the battle.

I would have spoken w the manager, and never shopped at that store again until they got their employees under control.

Additionally, I would have left a Google review about what happened and told everyone I knew to stop shopping there and why.

This kind of stuff is why our country has gone in the toilet.

We as normal citizens don't have to tolerate this kind of behavior.

I don't need to see it or tolerate it, and neither do my minor children.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:37:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ManiacRat:
Look on the bright side OP. At least you know she/he does anal.
View Quote

Just hope he's not a power top

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:55:25 AM EDT
[#10]
He wanted those cheeks
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:04:34 AM EDT
[#11]
YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY MEATY RIBS
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:53:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By VTD:
Blade at 69
View Quote
You win the thread.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:45:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:55:46 AM EDT
[#14]
What a wimp op is
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Maybe he meant, “I’m not a sir,” in a sense that’s he’s not the boss/supervisor/high-status employee.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I'd have chalked it up to occupational humor and said "gimme the meatiest you've got!". I'll stifle my vomit and deal with talking with a tranny for a moment for good inexpensive ribs. I'm not going to change their minds or waste my time even trying to, I just want my products.

I recently said "thank you Sir" to an employee at a restaurant who, in a voice reminiscent of Barry White, angrily snapped "I'm not a sir!". That one really caught me off guard. It had a shaved head, stubble, and not a quantifiable female trait to be found.

Who gives a flying fuck what some random jerkoff’s agenda. Do you walk around all day trying to think of every single thing that everyone may be thinking?

It’s a casual coloquialism. Fuck that person and anyone who goes out of their way to try and accommodate their freakishness and feelings.

Don’t want to be called sir?  Don’t try to imitate a female when you’re not one.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:00:14 AM EDT
[#16]
The 12 pack of BL in the OPs cart was an invitation.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:19:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Come on man.  If you saw how ribs are trimmed down to bones and a small strip of meat at times, you would have said your want the meatier ribs.  Once in a while our butcher will have basically untrimmed racks of ribs that are like the caveman steaks.  Thick and meatier.  OP missed out.

Paladin
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:23:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Dissident:
So you were giving off a gay vide that he was picking up on huh?
View Quote

This is OP's new cooking method.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:37:21 AM EDT
[#19]
That would have gotten a "The fuck is wrong with you, dude?"
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:39:06 AM EDT
[#20]
OP puts the "man" in Manicotti
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:39:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By nmxdavenn:
OP is not comfortable with his sexuality freaks handling his meat.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:47:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By mfingar:
Imitation Crab Meeeeeaty
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:55:38 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

You're OK with the sexual humiliation ritual that you must be subjected to just to purchase goods or services?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:05:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By brownbomber:

You're OK with the sexual humiliation ritual that you must be subjected to just to purchase goods or services?
View All Quotes

Don't kink shame him.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:48:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By PewPewPew1212:

Public ridicule used to keep a lot of bad/crazy behavior in check
View Quote

It has worked since the hunter-gatherer days, and should continue.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:14:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By macman37:

View All Quotes

You caught me....

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:29:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MallNinja531] [#27]

View Quote

Unlike many of the pearl clutching snowflakes in the world today, it's insanely difficult to offend me with words. I'm not the "oh noes! words I dont like! I need my woobie!!! Boohoo!!" type. F with my kid or wife and you'll get to see the fightin side of me. But if someone thinks they're going to illicit an emotional reaction from me by directing sounds out of their mouth my way, they can take their best shot. I may very well choose not to spend my money somewhere if I felt the service was sub-par, but I won't be bothered by it. That's not to say I won't think they're a moron or whatever, but that's more an observation than anything. I'm just wired that way I guess.

ETA: that's not a shot at you Quiggy. If you were bugged by it, you were bugged by it. Not right, wrong or indifferent. It's probably just my level of the 'tism.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:35:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By BlueCoyote:
OP missed out on scoring some free ribs
View Quote

Like he could reach the ribs!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:41:35 PM EDT
[#30]
You don't accept being hit on by a transsexual as normal,

your an extremist, no guns for you
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:52:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Loudly: NO SIR! I WOULD LIKE PENIS. YOUR PENIS IN MY MAN-VAGINA!"
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:55:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By HK-GUY45:
Why didn’t you get your ribs? Were you afraid if you continued your conversation with him that would somehow result with his cock in your mouth?
View Quote

Fool me once...
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:00:49 PM EDT
[#33]
You turned down ribs at $1.39/Lb for that???
Man, you need to re-order your priorities!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:30:40 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:49:33 PM EDT
[#35]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:16:35 PM EDT
[#36]
You caught me....

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/411079/1000013203_jpg-3172145.JPG

View All Quotes

You caught me....

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/411079/1000013203_jpg-3172145.JPG

Legit LOL
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Pretty sure that would be my last purchase in that store.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:28:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:29:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By KoolOperator:
Well only a faggot would call them manicotti "noodles" so...

View Quote

It's a 'Sconnie thing. How about a bit of tolerance for different cultures? BTW, what IS the proper terminology for manicotti?

And, I would have put up with some weirdness from the "meat guy" for $1.39/# ribs.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#40]
There were quite a few freaks working in the store, the cashier I has was one of the few normal ones I saw there. Guess that's what I get for stopping in GB.

And yeah, I walked away from the ribs. Not going to talk with that thing to just save $0.60/lb...I'll just go to my normal butcher later in the week.
View Quote

So, regular price is $1.99? Even that would be a fairly good deal. Most places around here, even Aldi, get $1.00 more. I won't buy them at $2.99 because the meat to waste ratio is too high.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top