User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:30:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gojoe:

So you expect politicians to be corrupt from the start? Or the people you deal with daily to be corrupt ? We as a people learn to be incorruptible at a young age. It starts with how we play.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

Sports and government are completely different things.

I can voluntarily withdraw myself from a sports competition, I cannot withdraw from being governed.

So you expect politicians to be corrupt from the start? Or the people you deal with daily to be corrupt ? We as a people learn to be incorruptible at a young age. It starts with how we play.

Yes, I expect politicians to be corrupt.

Almost everyone cheats in sports, that is why there are referees.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:52:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gojoe] [#2]

View Quote

So it's ok to cheat? And that is the normal way of the world??
I don't share that view, I don't accept cheating.
The concept that "Everything is OK as long as you don't get caught."  Is a form of perversion that has lead us to where we are.

if it continues, we are Somalis.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:59:21 AM EDT
[#3]
“Democracy” is a dumb idea, and as much as we like to scream “it’s not a democracy!”… it might as well be a democracy at this point with what has changed since the founding of this country.

The idea that the people I run into in day-to-day life vote on how a government operates, which affects economic, civil, and military matters, is absolutely terrifying.

We have an enormous welfare class steering the ship. A benevolent dictatorship would be vastly superior to the lazy drug-addicted welfare-leeching lunatics running this asylum.

If this country is the poster child for “representative government”… that’s not a particularly good endorsement of the concept.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:04:35 AM EDT
[#4]

The concept that "Everything is OK as long as you don't get caught."  Is a form of perversion that has lead us to where we are.

View All Quotes

OK?  I am not OK with lots of things but they continue to happen.

I am not OK with scumbags carrying guns but I carry one. The world is a complicated place.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:05:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By VeryAverage:
“Democracy” is a dumb idea, and as much as we like to scream “it’s not a democracy!”… it might as well be a democracy at this point with what has changed since the founding of this country.

The idea that the people I run into in day-to-day life vote on how a government operates, which affects economic, civil, and military matters, is absolutely terrifying.

We have an enormous welfare class steering the ship. A benevolent dictatorship would be vastly superior to the lazy drug-addicted welfare-leeching lunatics running this asylum.

If this country is the poster child for “representative government”… that’s not a particularly good endorsement of the concept.
View Quote

It is a democratic republic. People that scream it isn’t a democracy only get 1/2 of it right.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:06:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:
No.

Because it sets a precedent you don’t recover from.

Like 2020.

View Quote

And many others around the country.
If the Right did it, it would be 24 hours a day on every news source.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:11:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I am torn.

Part of me knows that without honor and integrity, we have nothing.

The other part thinks that "insanity" should be redefined as expecting to win a game when you're the only one bound by the rules.

The correct solution is to fix the system, but it's a bit hard to do when you've already ceded all control to the opponent.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Only communist democrats believe in cheating to win because that's the only way they can with their bat shit crazy, unproven, illogical, overly emotional ideas based on made up scenarios. Reality and logic doesn't have to cheat.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:17:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Some of you guys are going 55 in the left lane and thinking you are morally correct.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:19:12 AM EDT
[#10]
How can we cheat when the rules no longer apply?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:43:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Bellows1:

And many others around the country.
If the Right did it, it would be 24 hours a day on every news source.
View Quote

You mean like Muh Russia?

They're gonna say any repub that wins did it, so why not just do it.

Honestly cheating is the new "rules of the game." If you don't do it, you'll continue to lose.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:44:55 AM EDT
[#12]
I think voter fraud should be tried as treason.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:53:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#13]
Would most likely be a J6 like trap to be exposed . Add in bad Karma .   Do everything right up to the line but don't cross it .

Dems embrace BAMN .
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:03:15 AM EDT
[#14]
I think it's necessary to bring the left to the table on fair and fully auditable elections.

As long as they're using fraud to win (and they are), there's no other choice but accepting that you will lose every single election no matter what.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:23:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Normally no, but if the other side is cheating then it is time to cheat.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:28:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sharkman6] [#16]

lol

When the authorities don’t cooperate in the investigation and rather impede it, as happened in the cheating states, the numbers you throw out are in no way a reflection of reality.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jwr6:
Originally Posted By 999monkeys:
Based on this thread:  would you be ok with the right winning by cheating?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Most-Terrifying-Poll-Result-I-ve-Ever-Seen-Scott-Rasmussen-Surveys-America-s-Elite-1-/5-2715699/?page=4

Poll fail.  That level of fraud is about as relevant as “if aliens virus-bombed the planet to create a zombie plague, would you ….?”   Fact is, this election, just like 16 and 20, will probably be decided by 50,000-100,000 votes in 3-4 key states.   Your fraud fantasy is just that.  3 years, 250 million dollars and a team of Trump’s best lawyers found 500 fraudulent ballots, and half of those were for Trump. 500.   Not 50,000.  All that bullshit about “10% of mail in ballots were fraudulent” were just that.  Bullshit.  You think the Oklahoma GOP wouldn’t scream like a raped ape if they had their hands on fraudulent mail in ballots for Biden?   That level of fraud just didn’t happen.

lol

When the authorities don’t cooperate in the investigation and rather impede it, as happened in the cheating states, the numbers you throw out are in no way a reflection of reality.

There was no fraud in the 2020 election, just a Shadow Campaign.  Totally different things.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

Edit to add:  What's the over/under that the John Lewis Voting Rights Act gets passed into law before November.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:41:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By seaskidoo:
Ain't no rules in war.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:47:26 AM EDT
[#18]
If you're in a fight for your life, do you cheat? Yes.

You are in a fight for your life, your children's lives and their kid's lives.

If you're not willing to win by any means against the evil animals who are destroying this country, you dont understand the game.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:49:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
I think voter fraud should be tried as treason.
View Quote

I agree.  

But it hasn't been in the past.  And it won't be in the future.  

Not under the current system.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:50:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By zukguy:
No, this country was founded on honest people being honest.

I have no problem fighting to keep our nation free, but cheating isn't something I'll ever be ok with.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:51:54 AM EDT
[#21]
As a wise man once asked, "If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?"
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:55:37 AM EDT
[#22]
“Cheating is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.”

Democrats will get serious about election fraud when they lose enough elections.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:37:23 PM EDT
[#23]
No.

Like 2020.
View Quote
The precedent has been established.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:39:51 PM EDT
[#24]
When it comes to a fight, if you aren't cheating - you don't want to win.

I believe we are in a fight for this Nation.

But I also believe that voting should be a sacred institution that can be 100% trusted. Once the ballot box is invalidated by cheating, there isn't much in the way of other boxes left to use.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:43:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By dorobuta:
When it comes to a fight, if you aren't cheating - you don't want to win.

I believe we are in a fight for this Nation.

But I also believe that voting should be a sacred institution that can be 100% trusted. Once the ballot box is invalidated by cheating, there isn't much in the way of other boxes left to use.
View Quote

<< We are here.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:46:59 PM EDT
[#26]
I’d be perfectly fine with leveling the playing field.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:49:40 PM EDT
[#27]

No, sportsmanship without honor is not sportsmanship. You tried, you failed, ok work harder, be better and try again. Fail again?? Work harder, be better and try again with honor.
If you can't do it without cheating, you deserve to lose.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gunner226:
The founding fathers cheated. A lot. The king kept making rules, and the colonials kept breaking them. And they fought war in a most unconventional, ungentlemanly way.

What a disgusting bunch of evil, unprincipled men who had no morals. They may have won the war, but in reality they lost.

A lot of the "principals" you guys are spouting come from what you learned in sports. "it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game." That's a mantra you tell kids to help them feel better about losing. In a GAME. This is not a game.

No, sportsmanship without honor is not sportsmanship. You tried, you failed, ok work harder, be better and try again. Fail again?? Work harder, be better and try again with honor.

What if the team you keep losing to pays the referees and rewrites the rule book in their favor continuously?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:51:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Politicians don't even make it to the ballot without being unethical. I'm not ok with it, it's just the way it is.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:54:05 PM EDT
[#29]
No.

Like 2020.

View Quote

I find it hard to believe anyone here actually thinks there was cheating because pretty much none of you have done a damn thing about it.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:06:24 PM EDT
[#30]
At this point voting is meaningless. This isn't voting, this is a fight for survival. In those fights, there are no rules. I wouldn't want "my" side to be the one who started it, but we must be the ones who finish it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Politics is downstream of culture.

We are in a cultural war and it is impossible to win a cultural war by embracing degeneracy.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:14:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By GilTPayne:
The moral high ground in war is generally where the losers view their defeat from.
View Quote
GOP slogan?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:24:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Yes, only because the dems set the new rules and we have to play by the rules they set.  Taking the high road will only play into the dems hand.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:25:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Depends.

A good, non-establishment leader rubbing it in the faces of the marxist filth that have been cheating and playing dirty for decades? Hell yes.

Another uniparty stooge? Fuck, no.

Precedent was already set with 80 million ballots, election workers covering windows, kicking out republican poll watchers, pulling out hidden totes of ballots after removing all witnesses, waiting until all right-leaning precincts reported totals before reporting their own, etc.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#35]
election fraud should be a capital offense…. zero tolerance and maximum punishment
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:49:57 PM EDT
[#36]
All my life I would have said NO!!!

Originally Posted By Ronin72:
Seems to be working well for the left while we watch our rights being eroded
View Quote

After the last 4-6 years I have to say, I'd not be OK with it, but I'd understand it.

In a martial arts tournament, I would not poke a guy in the eye or kick him in the balls, but in a real life fight, I'd poke him in the eye while kicking him in the balls, right before I beat him with his own leg.

In war, its all about wining.   I'm very tired of the left ruining this country and their non stop (do WTF ever it takes) actions to erode or stomp out my rights.
I have children and grandchildren that I want to live a free and enjoyable life...
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:51:47 PM EDT
[#37]
I would also note thats why we're where we are as a country. The insert 'left' instead of 'right'.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:53:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:

I find it hard to believe anyone here actually thinks there was cheating because pretty much none of you have done a damn thing about it.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:
No.

Like 2020.

This post glows.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:54:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Yes, absolutlely. I would do away with representative govt if it meant my kids would be able to grow up in a country that belongs to them. Democracy, republicanism, etc is literally fake and (even worse) flamboyantly gay. Monarchy, despotism, fascism, authoritarianism are all preferable to this perversion.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:08:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: naseby] [#40]
Don't really know where I stand on the (largely academic) question posed by OP, but those posting here who really believe that "this isn't war," are living in a fantasy world. No, open violence has not broken out yet, and might not do so for quite awhile, but the other side has been at war with us for more than half-a-century now.

I therefore offer these sage considerations from the ancient world of the 20th century (just substitute the word "commie" every time you see the word "nazi," since there's not any real difference there):

I read your broadcast up to the point
where you described the collapse of France.
You commented on Nazi methods -
foul fighting, bombing refugees,
machine-gunning hospitals,
lifeboats, bailed-out pilots and so on -
by saying that you despised them,
that you would be ashamed to fight on their side
and that you'd sooner accept defeat than victory
if it could only be won by those methods.
Clive, if you let yourself be defeated by them
just because you are too fair to hit back
the same way they hit at you,
there won't be any methods but Nazi methods.
If you preach the rules of the game while they
use every foul and filthy trick against you,
they'll laugh at you.
They'll think you are weak, decadent.
I thought so myself in 1 91 9.
We lost [the war], but you lost something too.
You forgot to learn the moral.
Because victory was yours,
you failed to learn your lesson 20 years ago.
And now you have to pay the school fees again.
Some of you will learn quicker
than the others. Some will never learn it.
Because you've been educated to be a
gentleman and a sportsman in peace and in war.
But, Clive...
..dear old Clive...
..this is not a gentleman's war.
This time you are fighting for your very existence,
against the most devilish idea
ever created by a human brain.
Nazism.
And if you lose...
..there won't be a return match next year.
Perhaps not even for a hundred years.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:47:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gojoe] [#41]
Originally Posted By Techsan02:

What if the team you keep losing to pays the referees and rewrites the rule book in their favor continuously?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Techsan02:
Originally Posted By Gunner226:
The founding fathers cheated. A lot. The king kept making rules, and the colonials kept breaking them. And they fought war in a most unconventional, ungentlemanly way.

What a disgusting bunch of evil, unprincipled men who had no morals. They may have won the war, but in reality they lost.

A lot of the "principals" you guys are spouting come from what you learned in sports. "it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game." That's a mantra you tell kids to help them feel better about losing. In a GAME. This is not a game.

Then you  and they are not playing that game are you. Call a spade a spade, create a new game on a level playing field or disengage and do the other thing.
Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results isn't the answer. Playing tit for tat will not fix this mess. They cheat, we cheat then there is no legitimacy to our government in whole or part. They win, we become ungovernable. We win, they become ungovernable. We circle the drain for an indefinable amount of time. Wake up some morning, and we are Somalia.

2024 will not be remembered as a summer of love.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 4:46:01 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

It’s not ok to cheat, but it’s reality. Why do you think the Founding Fathers designed our government the way they did? To balance a cheating oligarchy against a cheating democracy against a cheating monarchy.

Best case scenario: each group is able to enforce the rules against each other group. Second best case scenario: each group can cheat enough to counter the other two groups. Worst case scenario: one or two groups get to cheat, but the other one or two groups can’t.

On a somewhat related note… The genius of communism is the ability of the oligarchy to leverage the democracy against the monarchy and competing oligarchs. The solution, as far as I can tell, isn’t peaceful, or just takes long enough for everybody to get sick of the bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By JVD:
I'm not ok with cheating because I'm ok with shooting cheaters in political races in the temple. All of them. Line them up and give me my life's work for the history books.
View Quote

Well until you put the fear of God into these fuckers they will cheat and win.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By zeekh:
I rather win fair and square. I no longer think it's possible though.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:01:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Antero] [#45]
I think we need to do whatever it takes to win. The left has been using our virtue against us for decades and laughing at us, winning over and over again. If we do not fight for with fire, we will lose everything.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Trump has been anointed, let gods will be done however it might.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:14:11 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

When the other side openly states they want to
Murder you, y ah, it is ok. Frankly we should have tossed over the game board and done what is needed generations ago.

Well you take that moral high ground, it will lead you to a very shallow grave.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:15:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:
If you're in a fight for your life, do you cheat? Yes.

You are in a fight for your life, your children's lives and their kid's lives.

If you're not willing to win by any means against the evil animals who are destroying this country, you dont understand the game.
View Quote

This, the other side wants us disenfranchised, disarmed, because they want us dead.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:21:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Caeser2001:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Caeser2001:
Originally Posted By seaskidoo:
Ain't no rules in war.

If you really believe that you should probably play to win then.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:24:48 PM EDT
[#50]
nobody's right, if everybody's wrong
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top