Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:06:41 PM EDT
[#1]
The question is pretty well irrelevant, except for some measure of personal gratification I suppose. Our personal opinions on the matter have no weight without the action necessary to either prevent or leverage it. If we're doing neither, then why care?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:10:02 PM EDT
[#2]
If it takes the right cheating for the Democrats to want secure elections then so be it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:17:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: intheburbs] [#3]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:20:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:23:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Jack_Dempsey:

So what you’re saying is somebody’s already crossed the Rubicon… and you still want to play by the old rules?

You are either so “principled” that you have no comprehension or understanding of reality, or you want us to lose. Or both, I guess.

But you acknowledge that the precedent has been set, so you appear to have some comprehension of reality…
View Quote

What I’m saying is that our elections are a joke.

The result of blatant chicanery and modification of rules to favor a particular party.

I have no faith in them until it’s day of, ID required, purple finger, no mail in nonsense.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:23:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I think one would be fair.

That would make it even.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:27:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By callmestick:
If it takes the right cheating for the Democrats to want secure elections then so be it.
View Quote

Sadly...  correct.

And it is relevant.  In Northern California during 2022, the GOP began ballot harvesting out of churches.  The DNC went to court to stop the GOP from being able to harvest ballots while the dems have been harvesting all across the state.  I believe one of the DNC arguments was something to the effect of "ballot harvesting should be reserved for the poor underserved communities."

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:28:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd be okay with it if they then fixed voting so cheating can no longer occur.

And that means voter ID, same day in-person voting on paper ballots, illegals not counted in the census, and only children of legal citizens can vote.

If they cheated and then implemented those policies, I'd be okay with it as going forward you could trust the process.

On the other hand, the dems cheat and then use their power to make it even easier (for them) to steal elections.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#10]
When in Rome.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:29:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Ain't no rules in war.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:30:19 PM EDT
[#12]
It is not whether you win or lose, It"s how you played the game.
It is as true now as it ever was. But needs to be the truth now more than ever.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:30:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Something about losing honorably... is still losing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:31:17 PM EDT
[#14]
At this point id be okay with a military coup and tribunals.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:31:30 PM EDT
[#15]
absolutely.

Why not? They started it
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:33:41 PM EDT
[#16]
If we are ok with cheating then we must necessarily be ok with robbing and killing our neighbors at our whim. If it's worth cheating then it's worth civil war. If you are not ok with a civil war then I think you must be against cheating. There is no machiavellian method that can be considered correct.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:36:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Kingdead:
If we are ok with cheating then we must necessarily be ok with robbing and killing our neighbors at our whim. If it's worth cheating then it's worth civil war. If you are not ok with a civil war then I think you must be against cheating. There is no machiavellian method that can be considered correct.
View Quote

So…..you’re saying that cheating is bad?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:37:01 PM EDT
[#18]
No. Cheating is never right even if it's our side doing it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:37:27 PM EDT
[#19]
I mean if the left DIDNT cheat we would win almost everything.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By sawgunner73:
If everyone is cheating then it really isn't a valid government.

Banana Republic gets thrown around here alot.
View Quote

Yep, we should obviously stick with just one party cheating.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:38:59 PM EDT
[#21]
I wouldn't be ok with cheating because moral character is more important.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:43:10 PM EDT
[#22]
If the only way to beat evil is to become evil ourselves, then they've already won.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:43:44 PM EDT
[#23]
This is like that stupid fucking movie The Purge. The entire premise is stupid, do you think that one night of no laws isn't going to lead to reprisal and revenge killings? The plot of the movie is crime went down after the purge was instituted. If a man killed your son during the purge night, do you think you wouldn't do anything about it just because it happened during the purge.

Being ok with cheating doesn't make sense. If you are ok with cheating why not charge liberals more at your buisness? If you are a doctor why not mistreat liberals and let them die? I understand there have been some cases on both sides. I've read members saying liberals get the liberal tax added onto their bills. I've seen news stories of nurses saying they mistreated suspected conservative patients.

I mean if you are willing to do that why not just go to war? I think most don't really want that. Being ok with cheating is not really understanding the implications of that endgame.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:28:08 AM EDT
[#24]
If so, it would no longer be the 'Right'.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:15:58 AM EDT
[#25]
It disgusts me.  Democrats have been cheating in elections around here since the Depression or before. It began with buying votes. Liquor, cash, money, etc.  Actually voting dead people and voting in alphabetical order.  Now it’s developed into absentee ballots, bussing to polls, and other “legal” activities.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:18:24 AM EDT
[#26]
While the win would be nice if the election is in doubt it is impossible to govern people who don't believe they lost. Even if you are winning, election integrity is necessary to be able to wield power.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:51:40 AM EDT
[#27]
"At this point, really, what difference does it make anyway?"
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:57:57 AM EDT
[#28]
After what we have seen from the Democrats, hell YES.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:02:00 AM EDT
[#29]
If they won by cheating then what's to stop them from cheating me.

Fuck all corrupt politicians.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:07:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Nope. Its shitty for either of the band of thieves that we have to choose from to not follow the will of the American people
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:09:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:11:18 AM EDT
[#32]
The founding fathers cheated. A lot. The king kept making rules, and the colonials kept breaking them. And they fought war in a most unconventional, ungentlemanly way.

What a disgusting bunch of evil, unprincipled men who had no morals. They may have won the war, but in reality they lost.

A lot of the "principals" you guys are spouting come from what you learned in sports. "it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game." That's a mantra you tell kids to help them feel better about losing. In a GAME. This is not a game.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:17:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#33]
I haven't decided yet.

Edit: this is the quintessential answer that they want to hear.
So, I give it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:19:54 AM EDT
[#34]
It wouldn’t be cheating, it would be out-cheating.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:21:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By JimBobJersey:
It wouldn’t be cheating, it would be out-cheating.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:22:26 AM EDT
[#36]
No, but that said, the Right needs to follow the Left’s playbook.  One good deed deserves another.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:40:52 AM EDT
[#37]
If you're playing Monopoly, and the other guy is cheating, and you know that if you don't do something, you're going to lose.  What is the alternative?  Take it and smile?  You either do what it takes to win, or...

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:46:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By victorgonzales:
While the win would be nice if the election is in doubt it is impossible to govern people who don't believe they lost. Even if you are winning, election integrity is necessary to be able to wield power.
View Quote

Very well put, If we do not have free and honest elections. Then they are not elections are they.

I fear that we will be shooting each other in the streets long before the 250th anniversary.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:49:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: itchydingdong] [#39]
We need a new poll:
Is the OP a fed?
A) YES
B) no
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:52:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Gunner226:
The founding fathers cheated. A lot. The king kept making rules, and the colonials kept breaking them. And they fought war in a most unconventional, ungentlemanly way.

What a disgusting bunch of evil, unprincipled men who had no morals. They may have won the war, but in reality they lost.

A lot of the "principals" you guys are spouting come from what you learned in sports. "it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game." That's a mantra you tell kids to help them feel better about losing. In a GAME. This is not a game.
View Quote

No, sportsmanship without honor is not sportsmanship. You tried, you failed, ok work harder, be better and try again. Fail again?? Work harder, be better and try again with honor.
If you can't do it without cheating, you deserve to lose.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:54:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:
No.

Because it sets a precedent you don’t recover from.

Like 2020.

View Quote

Yeah, too late.

Half the guys want a civil war, I think they would be OK with it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:01:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By jwr6:

Poll fail.  That level of fraud is about as relevant as “if aliens virus-bombed the planet to create a zombie plague, would you ….?”   Fact is, this election, just like 16 and 20, will probably be decided by 50,000-100,000 votes in 3-4 key states.   Your fraud fantasy is just that.  3 years, 250 million dollars and a team of Trump’s best lawyers found 500 fraudulent ballots, and half of those were for Trump. 500.   Not 50,000.  All that bullshit about “10% of mail in ballots were fraudulent” were just that.  Bullshit.  You think the Oklahoma GOP wouldn’t scream like a raped ape if they had their hands on fraudulent mail in ballots for Biden?   That level of fraud just didn’t happen.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jwr6:
Originally Posted By 999monkeys:
Based on this thread:  would you be ok with the right winning by cheating?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Most-Terrifying-Poll-Result-I-ve-Ever-Seen-Scott-Rasmussen-Surveys-America-s-Elite-1-/5-2715699/?page=4

Poll fail.  That level of fraud is about as relevant as “if aliens virus-bombed the planet to create a zombie plague, would you ….?”   Fact is, this election, just like 16 and 20, will probably be decided by 50,000-100,000 votes in 3-4 key states.   Your fraud fantasy is just that.  3 years, 250 million dollars and a team of Trump’s best lawyers found 500 fraudulent ballots, and half of those were for Trump. 500.   Not 50,000.  All that bullshit about “10% of mail in ballots were fraudulent” were just that.  Bullshit.  You think the Oklahoma GOP wouldn’t scream like a raped ape if they had their hands on fraudulent mail in ballots for Biden?   That level of fraud just didn’t happen.

lol

When the authorities don’t cooperate in the investigation and rather impede it, as happened in the cheating states, the numbers you throw out are in no way a reflection of reality.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:05:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By gojoe:

No, sportsmanship without honor is not sportsmanship. You tried, you failed, ok work harder, be better and try again. Fail again?? Work harder, be better and try again with honor.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gojoe:
Originally Posted By Gunner226:

Sports and government are completely different things.

I can voluntarily withdraw myself from a sports competition, I cannot withdraw from being governed.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:07:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By slappomatt:
I mean if the left DIDNT cheat we would win almost everything.
View Quote

That's true.  If the media, sports and entertainment industries were truly unbiased, dems would never get elected.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:08:19 AM EDT
[#45]
The fact is Democrats cheat in all elections even against themselves.

9,000 Mail-In Ballots Suddenly “Found” in Illinois Election
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:11:04 AM EDT
[#46]
I'm almost to the point where I would be ok with 100% real right wing fascism and not just what the left thinks it is after seeing how these shitbird commies act when left unchecked and protected by laws.  So no, it would not bother me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:14:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By CTM1:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CTM1:
Originally Posted By sawgunner73:
If everyone is cheating then it really isn't a valid government.

Banana Republic gets thrown around here alot.

OK, then we go all in at that point....but understand that the Constitution and our republican form of government would be truly over. Not sure what we get on the other side.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:16:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

Sports and government are completely different things.

I can voluntarily withdraw myself from a sports competition, I cannot withdraw from being governed.
View Quote

So you expect politicians to be corrupt from the start? Or the people you deal with daily to be corrupt ? We as a people learn to be incorruptible at a young age. It starts with how we play.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:17:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheLineIsReady] [#49]
No.  I don't want a corrupt government, even if it's Republicans, that defrauds elections like Democrats.  I want an honest win, and I want to see every Democrat who had a hand in election fraud locked up and the keys thrown away.

It's also why I want to eliminate mail-in voting and make ballot harvesting illegal.  I want same-day, in-person voting with required ID on paper ballots, with poll watchers from both parties.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:22:25 AM EDT
[#50]
The left learned some of their cheating techniques from the republicans back in the 1890's. Both parties have been tainted for a very long time. There's a reason God detests all sin as even little sins eventually grow into full blown corruption.

Neither one of these deadbeat groups will restore order to this failing Republic.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top