[#1]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:26:07 PM EDT
[#2]
ITS A SATCHEL

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BoomBoom:
How on earth can a dude get his ass to be that skinny? I am kinda memorized and can’t take my eyes off of it.
View Quote

Yep, lookin’ good !
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:29:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:
I need leather pants.  I think I can pull it off.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:31:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:32:10 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
pics?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:32:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By The_Beaten_Weiner:
ITS A SATCHEL

View Quote
indiana jones carries one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:36:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CastleBravo91] [#8]
Originally Posted By Pallas:
He's got a nice ass.
View Quote

Looks like Michonne from The Walking Dead from behind. Except Michonne's ass is really nice. Because she's a woman.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Every basement dweller in this thread and every other thread that critiques other people’s looks/weight/etc, should post a pic of their overweight, diabetic, hairy knuckled self so everyone else can see who is judging who.

This fuckin forum makes me so tired, compounded every day.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:39:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Did he want to get away?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:42:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By PaladinM1911:

He's like Prince sized,
https://media1.tenor.com/m/8JyRJiuLltMAAAAC/prince-dance.gif
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:43:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Switchback_Arms:
Which Buc-ee's was that?
View Quote

Daytona Beach
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:44:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:
I thought he was a classic rocker from the 60s or 70s.  Who the hell am I thinking of?

*stares off into the distance all confused*  
View Quote
Jimi Hendrix?
Bob Marley?

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By TexasOutdoorsman:
ah, yes....i remember when milli vanilli tried to be rock and roll
View Quote

His personal politics aside, from a professional standpoint, WTF are you comparing him to two cucks who were a complete fraud? Because he’s a black dude with dreads?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:00:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Inneedofhelp:
This thread got gay really quickly.
View Quote

It's a thread about texas and a guy in leather pants
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:21:54 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RustyKnifeUSMC:
His head is bigger than the rest of his body.

Lisa Bonet must have been the alpha when they were together. That crazy bitch.

Why do you think she swapped up to Jason Momoa.
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/lisa-bonet-and-jason-momoa-attend-the-91st-annual-academy-news-photo-1649947894.jpg

They both look like men?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:39:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By FCEMS_MEDIC:
Saw him open for Tom Petty back in the day. He put on one heck of a show. LK is approaching 60. He’s doing something right.
View Quote

I saw him open for The Cult back in ‘92.  I became a fan from that point forward.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:40:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Mudfoot:
Every basement dweller in this thread and every other thread that critiques other people's looks/weight/etc, should post a pic of their overweight, diabetic, hairy knuckled self so everyone else can see who is judging who.

View Quote

you're not the typical GD member, brother?

6'4", 275, uncut 11", 14 shoe, 20/10, 180 IQ, 6%, no cavities, 38bpm, 28" bicep, 30" thighs, 20" calves, 34x38, 2000lb club, 4:45/mile, won Boston, $3 million/year, PE/SE/PEng, Class A CDL w/Hazmat and tankers and triples, commercial pilot license, summa cum laude, DDS, MD, PhD in electrical engineering, MBA, Mensa member, designed the Sears Tower/makes two grand an hour, forklift certified, wake boat, NODs, thermal, suppress all the things, NFA, 150k on a set of Michelins, 15 years out of an Optima RedTop, Army Ranger/Navy SEAL/USMC Force Recon/ninja/space shuttle door gunner/chef/pronstar, F550 4x4 crewcab 14' flatbed diesel, G5, private Caribbean islands with runways, superyacht, prostitute yacht following the main superyacht, ten sections owned outright, 14 units, alpaca socks, 8700 SF custom home nestled in a thick 87,000 acre forest on a mountain top with parlour stove(s) and endless supply of nut coal, 8.7 mile long driveway behind 12-ft tall solar powered automated security gates, homechurned butter, Duke's Mayo, 120x120 shop, five European supermodel girlfriends, two Czech GSDs, 150hp John Deere, 0.1 MOA @ 1000yds all day, happily married 45 years to his gun-loving smoking hot "best friend" who still fits in her high school cheerleading outfit and made brownies for your birthday today whilst wearing 7" heels in your brand new kitchen?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:41:40 PM EDT
[#19]
I saw him at Jazzfest 2000 in New Orleans. One of the best concerts ever. He jumped off stage right in front of me and I was able to touch him
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:43:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:

6'4", 275, uncut 11", 14 shoe, 20/10, 180 IQ, 6%, no cavities, 38bpm, 28" bicep, 30" thighs, 20" calves, 34x38, 2000lb club, 4:45/mile, won Boston, $3 million/year, PE/SE/PEng, Class A CDL w/Hazmat and tankers and triples, commercial pilot license, summa cum laude, DDS, MD, PhD in electrical engineering, MBA, Mensa member, designed the Sears Tower/makes two grand an hour, forklift certified, wake boat, NODs, thermal, suppress all the things, NFA, 150k on a set of Michelins, 15 years out of an Optima RedTop, Army Ranger/Navy SEAL/USMC Force Recon/ninja/space shuttle door gunner/chef/pronstar, F550 4x4 crewcab 14' flatbed diesel, G5, private Caribbean islands with runways, superyacht, prostitute yacht following the main superyacht, ten sections owned outright, 14 units, alpaca socks, 8700 SF custom home nestled in a thick 87,000 acre forest on a mountain top with parlour stove(s) and endless supply of nut coal, 8.7 mile long driveway behind 12-ft tall solar powered automated security gates, homechurned butter, Duke's Mayo, 120x120 shop, five European supermodel girlfriends, two Czech GSDs, 150hp John Deere, 0.1 MOA @ 1000yds all day, happily married 45 years to his gun-loving smoking hot "best friend" who still fits in her high school cheerleading outfit and made brownies for your birthday today whilst wearing 7" heels in your brand new kitchen?
View Quote

Sadly, JLP, I am not. I am rather normal, not typical of GD.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#21]
He's 60 years old and in better shape than 90% of GD.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

You forgot machete totin'
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:54:00 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Please for the sake of decency...keep them on.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:54:05 PM EDT
[#24]
How on earth can a dude get his ass to be that skinny? I am kinda memorized and can’t take my eyes off of it.
View Quote

Screen name fits.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:56:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Pallas:
He's got a nice ass.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:59:19 PM EDT
[#26]
pics?
View All Quotes
pics?

Of him pulling it off?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RustyKnifeUSMC:
His head is bigger than the rest of his body.

Lisa Bonet must have been the alpha when they were together. That crazy bitch.

Why do you think she swapped up to Jason Momoa.
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/lisa-bonet-and-jason-momoa-attend-the-91st-annual-academy-news-photo-1649947894.jpg

Um...have you seen this dude's dating history?

It's literally some of the hottest women on the planet. Adriana Lima, Kylie Minogue, Natalie Imbruglia, Marissa Tomei. All when they were in their prime.

https://www.ranker.com/list/women-who-lenny-kravitz-has-dated/celebrityhookups
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:03:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RealityCheck0311] [#28]
This is a really cool video of him.

He's at a bar outside and overhears a street choir singing one of his songs nearby.

Just so everyone knows, we are a church choir from Texas. The band was just getting everyone hyped with secular songs before we performed. Lenny overheard it and came down to sing with us. It was the most amazing performance we ever had because the crowd that came because they heard Lenny stayed and watched us perform. It was incredible. Lenny left shortly after but the fact that he came down to play with us and sing with us was just amazing. It wasn't set up beforehand or anything. We didn't even know that he was in New Orleans or that he was around.
View Quote

Lenny Kravitz crashes the VOP Choir in New Orleans for "Fly Away"

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By JellyBelly:

Even now as a senior citizen the dude is in crazy good shape. He's almost 60 and rocks a six pack.

I'm guessing his testosterone levels still ruled their marriage.
View Quote

But yeah, the dude has always been in excellent shape.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:05:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Jeez guys maybe Kravitz isn't fat BECAUSE he doesn't make a habit of eating at Buccees
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:09:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Would have 0 idea who he was if I ran into him.  And could not care less.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Mudfoot:
Every basement dweller in this thread and every other thread that critiques other people’s looks/weight/etc, should post a pic of their overweight, diabetic, hairy knuckled self so everyone else can see who is judging who.

View Quote

This place is lame as fuck anymore.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:12:55 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

You might not get the kind of fans you want...

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:15:30 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

No black belts?

No golden gloves?

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:16:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Lenny Kravitz Shows His Gym & Fridge | Gym & Fridge | Men's Health

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:22:40 PM EDT
[#36]
I know his guitar tech. Dude is actually very cool.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:25:29 PM EDT
[#37]
That's the emptiest buc ees I've ever seen in my life
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:27:42 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm surprised they let the bus in the parking lot.  Bucc-ee's parking rules are pretty strict.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:31:23 PM EDT
[#39]
A real life bobble head figure.

The new song sounds like something I would hear over the pa walking through Sears as a kid.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:39:57 PM EDT
[#40]
I don't know much about him, but the way he stopped to talk to everybody and took pictures. He seems OK where other celebrities avoid such interactions.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#41]
He hosted a "Lingerie party" at the Sundance film festival, I was lucky enough to score a ticket from a good buddy.  This was mid 90's.

All females had to be in lingerie.  3/1 women to men ratio. I was like being in a dream!

Lenny was a cool dude. He was a great host. Chill as fuck, and made sure everyone had a great time (if ya catch my drift)

Was a night to remember. 5 stars. Would recommend.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:31:18 PM EDT
[#42]
He's a righteous dude.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:42:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Those beaver nuggets are addicting.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:55:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Orion10182011:
Damn, that dude needs a cheeseburger...
View Quote

I don't think he's that skinny.  

The dude's always had a gimungous noggin. He always looked like a Lenny Kravitz bobble head doll.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:57:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Yeah, that's nice.  What about his hot daughter?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:00:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU7wsg_6DX4

View Quote

Yep, I think I saw that video a while back....

He looks great - especially for his age.

Although I work out and try to watch what I eat, years ago within my first years in the Army I didn't drink soda, alcohol and barely touched meat - I was my skinniest, healthiest and fastest.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:01:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:01:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Lenny Kravitz - Aint no sunshine when she´s Gone
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:09:12 PM EDT
[#49]
I worked with him in the mid 90s.  Lisa and Zoe were with him.  They were cool.   They didn't wear shoes back then.

Zoe looks like her mom.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:16:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pallas] [#50]
View Quote

It’s not gay to appreciate another man’s ass.

LK is supposed to be a pretty cool person, he has a pretty rustic house in another country, don’t remember where, it’s on YT. Not the one in the Bahamas that is posted.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top