BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:11:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When the Cabal pushed him"early" for President, all this good stuff stopped.

Thankfully as a resident of Florida and the U.S. he is back to doing good things.

Almost like it was 2 different guys.

It is Great to have him back for America.
View Quote

Lol no it didn't. He was fighting and beating the left on a weekly basis as FL Gov even when he was president. Your cult leader just told you it wasn't happening and you believed it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:11:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Trump (RISEN) called this fake out, just Like DISNEY di when they just WON their legal battle against WRONG DESANTAMONIUOS!
View Quote

User name checks out.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:12:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Did he sign this law in Israel too?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:13:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Lol, like electing high school prom king/queen.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:14:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Totally agree, unfortunately elections are reality TV and not serious policy debates.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He would be a great President if he had a personality
I could honestly use a little less personality in the office for a change.

Totally agree, unfortunately elections are reality TV and not serious policy debates.

This. Look at how they present it on TV. The fucking promos look like WWE stuff. It sickitates me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:14:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You got caught displaying your Trump Derangement Syndrome once again ...... it real and it shows ....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh huh. Wtf does that have to do with Trump?  Where am I drawing a comparison to Trump?

I guess in your Trump Devotion Syndrome world any praise of a republican is an attack on your orange messiah.

And Trump didn’t spend over half his term dealing with COVID.

You got caught displaying your Trump Derangement Syndrome once again ...... it real and it shows ....

Trump Derangement Syndrome works both ways. Anyone who actually believes DeSantis is some sort of deep state RINO cuck because Laura Loomer said so is TDS addled just as much as your average MSNBC viewer is.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:15:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought everyone hated him, but now that he's not going against Trump he's ok again?

This man would have made a great president, and we could have had him for 8 years potentially.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:20:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh huh. Wtf does that have to do with Trump?  Where am I drawing a comparison to Trump?

I guess in your Trump Devotion Syndrome world any praise of a republican is an attack on your orange messiah.

And Trump didn’t spend over half his term dealing with COVID.

Got me. By not mentioning Trump in a thread about DeSantis, I clearly display TDS.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I thought everyone hated him, but now that he's not going against Trump he's ok again?

This man would have made a great president, and we could have had him for 8 years potentially.
View Quote

But he was short and not charismatic and dared challenge the God King…..When the fuck-up of 2024 is over hopefully he’ll take another run at it in ‘28. He’s gotta stay away from the GD advisor-class though, I felt as he was given horrible advice during his campaign.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lol no it didn't. He was fighting and beating the left on a weekly basis as FL Gov even when he was president. Your cult leader just told you it wasn't happeqning and you believed it.
View Quote

I must have missed some things.,.........When did he win a presidential election?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

You’re why America is the way it is currently.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#12]
who was the chick on our right, she kinda looks hella thicc
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:51:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Where was this version of Desantis in the primaries? He got seriously fucked by his handlers in the campaign, which is too bad. He would make a great president.
View Quote

As long as their option of Trump running was in the picture, he had a snowball's chance in hell.

People are dead set on a rematch because they can't stand the thought that Trump lost. Yeah they probably cheated but they didn't need to as everyone will see later this year

But republicans are so dumb, They'll probably try to run Trump again in 2028
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:53:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Being governor and being president are different enough that a governor makes for a lousy president, I believe.

Think of the restrictions the text of scotus lays on the feds.

Think of how they don't apply to the states. In their states governors are by right far more powerful than a president ever should be.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:56:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Competentence > personality
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:02:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

As long as their option of Trump running was in the picture, he had a snowball's chance in hell.

People are dead set on a rematch because they can't stand the thought that Trump lost. Yeah they probably cheated but they didn't need to as everyone will see later this year

But republicans are so dumb, They'll probably try to run Trump again in 2028
View Quote

Nah, it'll be Don Jr's time....Maybe Ivanka.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Being governor and being president are different enough that a governor makes for a lousy president, I believe.

Think of how they don't apply to the states. In their states governors are by right far more powerful than a president ever should be.
View Quote
While you have a point, what's the other option? Senators? That gave us Obama, Biden, and almost Hillary. At least governors serve as an executive, which I believe is better prep than serving as a legislator.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:08:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sigh...87% of Americans vote for a President based on personality and charisma not substance. It's why we are doomed as a country. Well, that and "gibme muh free stuff."
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:09:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

He wrecked Gavin Newsome's shit on live TV.

He was playing against a stacked deck where he could not critique the front runner AT ALL while being called a RINO, derp state wtfever.

The minions ate it up and we missed out on our best possible option.

Trump stepping aside and endorsing DeSantis would give us a MINIMUM of 4 years that would undo decades of damage.  

Instead we'll probably just get the tax cuts extended and a few more justices.  All solid wins and worth voting for, but it's a fraction of what we need.

He REALLY needs to run again because he is EXACTLY what we need in the Presidency.
View Quote
He wasn't smart enough to know this. It didn't take a rocket scientist to see that Trumps base wasn't going to abandon Trump. All he managed to do was to turn Trumps base against him, Hopefully they will have gotten over that in four years.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:12:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Amazing that there's a requirement for an "anti squatter law" to begin with...

Isn't the rule of law and property rights kinda the pillars that make the west best in the first place?

Property owners have built in rights, or so I believed..
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:12:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
While you have a point, what's the other option? Senators? That gave us Obama, Biden, and almost Hillary. At least governors serve as an executive, which I believe is better prep than serving as a legislator.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Real Estate moguls and pharma bros!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:13:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

30 days is a long time to have 30 Nigerians sleeping, cooking and shitting in your home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how much of a real world difference this law will make.  As it is right now, I can evict a squatting tennant in about 30 days if I do the paperwork my self.

30 days is a long time to have 30 Nigerians sleeping, cooking and shitting in your home.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:23:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He wasn't smart enough to know this. It didn't take a rocket scientist to see that Trumps base wasn't going to abandon Trump. All he managed to do was to turn Trumps base against him, Hopefully they will have gotten over that in four years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He wrecked Gavin Newsome's shit on live TV.

He was playing against a stacked deck where he could not critique the front runner AT ALL while being called a RINO, derp state wtfever.

The minions ate it up and we missed out on our best possible option.

Trump stepping aside and endorsing DeSantis would give us a MINIMUM of 4 years that would undo decades of damage.  

Instead we'll probably just get the tax cuts extended and a few more justices.  All solid wins and worth voting for, but it's a fraction of what we need.

He REALLY needs to run again because he is EXACTLY what we need in the Presidency.

I wouldn't count on it.  The hardcore Trumpers are as bad as the TDS gang - both sides have the emotional & intellectual prowess of a 13 y/o girl.  That might actually be unfair to 13 y/o girls.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:23:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because he understands how the system works?

DeSantis has a long way to go before he becomes a winning candidate.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:23:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/n725075089_288918_2774-532.jpg

DeSantis is probably the best hope for 2028. You better wrap your mind around that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump (RISEN) called this fake out, just Like DISNEY di when they just WON their legal battle against WRONG DESANTAMONIUOS!

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/n725075089_288918_2774-532.jpg

DeSantis is probably the best hope for 2028. You better wrap your mind around that.

Your talking to an account that tried pushing Russian Collusion is real in the first 10 posts.

Completely normal poster outside of political threads.

Does the same shit every time an election is on the horizon.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:27:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At this point I think the best that could be done would be a president "no."

No I won't pass it, no I wont' spend the funds, no I won't let you do it, no I won't fill those federal job slots. Stomp on the federal leviathan's leash and refuse to pick your foot up off it.

IDK who would fit that best. I don't think we'll get it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Desantis never had the resources to run for the big seat and had to take the control structure that the republican party and donors place on anyone they donate to / "make" as a king.

They were always going to emasculate him.

Or anyone else that ran and needed them.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:31:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I must have missed some things.,.........When did he win a presidential election?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol no it didn't. He was fighting and beating the left on a weekly basis as FL Gov even when he was president. Your cult leader just told you it wasn't happeqning and you believed it.

*running for president

My point stands though
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:34:53 PM EDT
[#29]
jesus, you cant even post anything good a repulican/conservatibve does anymore without the tardz making it an anti trump post....... pelosi could pass in a car wreck, nt's would be crying and blaming trump .....

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:42:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Does Florida have a two-term limit for governor? If they do, it would be great if he moved to a different state that could use some help and was elected governor there.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:44:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:44:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Good. I hope DeSantis enjoys a long successful career as governor.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:14:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
jesus, you cant even post anything good a repulican/conservatibve does anymore without the tardz making it an anti trump post....... pelosi could pass in a car wreck, nt's would be crying and blaming trump .....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

And along side that, you’ll also get the deranged ranting of some of Trump’s most devoted worshippers.  For example:

Quoted:

The extremes on both sides are completely unhinged.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:23:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because the smooth brains place entertainment over competence. The president’s job isn’t to entertain the people it’s to manage the countries affairs like a CEO would manage a company. The US president whether it’s Trump, Biden or someone else shouldn’t constantly be in our faces commenting on things via social media or the news.

DeSantis has competently run the state of Florida well. Trump doesn’t run his businesses well nor did he run the US government well when Covid came up. On top of that he apparently allowed the election to be stolen out from underneath him while holding the highest government office in the country.

No faith in the Orange man.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:59:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe we should change the measurement and make it about accomplishemnts and actual conservative principles.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:10:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

He would be a great president.  He actually could be president if the voters weren’t shallow morons.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:15:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

So you would rather have Biden doing four more years, that's what will happen, Trump will not win in November.
I always thought Desantis would be a better choice, look past his personality, people do it for Trump.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:18:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Good. I hope DeSantis enjoys a long successful career as governor.
View Quote

By FL law he can't run again for the next term as governor.

If you want a long term governorship in FL, you need to find people to alternate with, because governors there are only allowed 2 consec. terms.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:18:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

He would be a great president.  He actually could be president if the voters weren’t shallow morons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't discount the fact that you have to deal with the party structures to get to the big seat.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:20:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So you would rather have Biden doing four more years, that's what will happen, Trump will not win in November.
I always thought Desantis would be a better choice, look past his personality, people do it for Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Regardless if it's dumb or not, people have seen how trump has been abused and wronged and americans relish the underdog getting a chance to crush those who messed with him.

Yes, compared to the government billionaries are the underdog.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:28:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would be a great president and would be if the voters weren’t shallow morons.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:30:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or, you know, Republicans could’ve just voted for him in the primary instead of worshipping at the alter of a NYC Liberal who is probably even more unelectable than the brain dead incumbent.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:40:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He is like 6 years in already and he has a Republican Supermajority. Squatting is not a new problem.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Given the intelligence and attention span of the average American voter, DeSantis is his own worst enemy. He simply sees a problem, and then ruthlessly solves it quickly. Then it disappears, and the knuckle dragging mouth breathers are free to return to talking about a supposed lack of charisma, his boots, or whatever.

Trump figured out the Con, Inc. grift very well. Talk about doing something, like Lindsey Graham saying he'll get to the bottom of it on Sean Hannity's show every night for years. It's exactly the kind of nonsense the Fox News boomer crowd has lapped up in book, talk radio, and TV form for at least three decades. There's a reason they're still raking in the money. They talk about it, but do nothing.

America doesn't want somebody to govern. They want entertainment.

He is like 6 years in already and he has a Republican Supermajority. Squatting is not a new problem.  

Squatting is also not the only problem facing Florida in the last 6 years, or arguably the most urgent.

The Republican supermajority includes a ton of RINOs.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:53:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Squatting is also not the only problem facing Florida in the last 6 years, or arguably the most urgent.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Given the intelligence and attention span of the average American voter, DeSantis is his own worst enemy. He simply sees a problem, and then ruthlessly solves it quickly. Then it disappears, and the knuckle dragging mouth breathers are free to return to talking about a supposed lack of charisma, his boots, or whatever.

Trump figured out the Con, Inc. grift very well. Talk about doing something, like Lindsey Graham saying he'll get to the bottom of it on Sean Hannity's show every night for years. It's exactly the kind of nonsense the Fox News boomer crowd has lapped up in book, talk radio, and TV form for at least three decades. There's a reason they're still raking in the money. They talk about it, but do nothing.

The US congress barely has any conservatives which is a much bigger problem than who is decorating the White House
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:55:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The US congress barely has any conservatives which is a much bigger problem than who is decorating the White House
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, I would like to see DeSantis win in 2028 but I don’t expect him to make significant progress, merely slow the Democrats bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:55:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ayup.

Sadly the mindless hoards care about nothing more than entrainment value.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top