BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:58:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

90mph is normal speed?

The speed limit on US60 is between 55 and 65 mph....

25mph is barely tapped???

We should put you on a motorcycle and "tap" you in the rear end at 25 MPH, see how you come out of it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Berg was arrested Monday after the airbag computer system on her 2024 Corvette - which cost between $70,000 and $140,000 - found she had been driving at 155mph seconds slamming the brakes and careening into Clark.

Here’s the only pertinent bit.    And it’s pretty important to know:    You don’t have plausible deniability in a modern car.      

She got down to normal speed and barely tapped that motorcycle.    If she had been driving an ‘87 Corvette, her legal situation would be different.   Not defending her.  Just saying, it’s important to remember, the car will Always rat you out.

90mph is normal speed?

We should put you on a motorcycle and "tap" you in the rear end at 25 MPH, see how you come out of it.

87 mph.   Yeah, that’s normal highway speed.   Why did you feel you had to add 3?

There’s a Reason I don’t ride a bike anymore.    Because I’m in my peak earning years and can’t afford to be crippled or killed by a thoughtless bitch like that.  

I wasn’t defending her at all.  Just pointing out that modern cars will dime you out immediately.    

Btw- look at the back of the bike.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:58:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Not sure if he’s being an edgelord or serious.

At those speeds, a helmet isn’t doing much to help you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was the biker wearing a helmet?

Wanna put on your helmet, jump on a motorcycle and get rear ended at 25+ MPH faster than you are traveling? See how things pan out for you?

Not sure if he’s being an edgelord or serious.

At those speeds, a helmet isn’t doing much to help you.

I think that’s a reasonable question.

Not in any way does it make the guy on the motorcycle responsible for the accident but a decision not to wear a helmet absolutely could have attributed to his death.  

NO idea if he was wearing a helmet and haven’t seen any MS paint recreations do the accident but let’s be intellectually honest about the fact that helmets do save lives.  All that said I don’t think they should be mandatory and I myself, knowing the risks, sometimes ride without a helmet.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:59:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sad story.

Most surprising thing is that anyone under 60 is driving a vette.
View Quote

…and possibly driving it fast.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:59:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Wanna put on your helmet, jump on a motorcycle and get rear ended at 25+ MPH faster than you are traveling? See how things pan out for you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you keep saying 25 faster?     Did the harley have data logging too?  

Serious question.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:00:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Deterrence and incapacitating vengeance cycles.  She wilfully disregarded the obvious significant risk of serious harm to other drivers and herself by doing 155 under those circumstances.  A death resulted from her reckless mental state and criminal actions.  Normally, we call that manslaughter, and that doesn't warrant the kind of life punishment that murderers get, but they do get some.

I blame her (lack of) quality driver education.  As well as whoever thought it was a good idea to stick an 18 year old female not named Ashley Force in a modern Corvette.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's retarded that the home her parents own is even mentioned. Fuck this adult and her future, hoping she leads a miserable fucking life and this haunts her like aids.

None of that is going to bring the victim back, and it wasn’t malicious or deliberate.  

What is accomplished by also destroying her life?

Deterrence and incapacitating vengeance cycles.  She wilfully disregarded the obvious significant risk of serious harm to other drivers and herself by doing 155 under those circumstances.  A death resulted from her reckless mental state and criminal actions.  Normally, we call that manslaughter, and that doesn't warrant the kind of life punishment that murderers get, but they do get some.

I blame her (lack of) quality driver education.  As well as whoever thought it was a good idea to stick an 18 year old female not named Ashley Force in a modern Corvette.

I’m thinking many on here were either 1) incredibly risk averse, or 2) have forgotten what it was like to be young.

I remember ‘opening up’ my first really fast car (which I purchased myself) on what I thought was an abandoned stretch of freeway at about that age.  Did it get to 155?  Probably more like 135 given the car’s capability, but if it had been able to do 155, I would have.   Could I have hit a motorcyclist?  Of course.  Did I think so at the time?  No, of course not, I was young and overestimated my abilities like every young person does.

Now I’ve grown up to be a very responsible adult.  The only thing to show from those younger years are destroyed rotator cuff, destroyed knee, a couple of broken knuckles, and God knows what kind of liver.

But the point is, if we locked away every young person who did something stupid, we would have no more people.  So we only lock up those who get caught or when something goes afoul.  But they typically aren’t doing something all of us didn’t do.  They just got unlucky while doing it.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:06:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Prevention of repeat offenses.

Be this stupid once, odds are you'll do it again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's retarded that the home her parents own is even mentioned. Fuck this adult and her future, hoping she leads a miserable fucking life and this haunts her like aids.

None of that is going to bring the victim back, and it wasn’t malicious or deliberate.  

Prevention of repeat offenses.

Be this stupid once, odds are you'll do it again.

In addition, it makes tens-of-thousands of people in similar situations think twice, before they pull similar maneuvers...

thus, preventing further deaths and suffering.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:07:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
A couple other articles I read stated that the motorcycle was in the HOV lane.
View Quote

Motorcycles are allowed in HOV lanes. Everywhere.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:08:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I’m thinking many on here were either 1) incredibly risk averse, or 2) have forgotten what it was like to be young.

I remember ‘opening up’ my first really fast car (which I purchased myself) on what I thought was an abandoned stretch of freeway at about that age.  Did it get to 155?  Probably more like 135 given the car’s capability, but if it had been able to do 155, I would have.   Could I have hit a motorcyclist?  Of course.  Did I think so at the time?  No, of course not, I was young and overestimated my abilities like every young person does.

Now I’ve grown up to be a very responsible adult.  The only thing to show from those younger years are destroyed rotator cuff, destroyed knee, a couple of broken knuckles, and God knows what kind of liver.

But the point is, if we locked away every young person who did something stupid, we would have no more people.  So we only lock up those who get caught or when something goes afoul.  But they typically aren’t doing something all of us didn’t do.  They just got unlucky while doing it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you do something that stupid and kill or maim somebody, you Should go to prison.  

That’s what makes doing dangerous stuff exhilarating.  The stakes.  

It’s why you did it, and why you’re bragging about it even now.   The risk, is what makes you feel alive.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:09:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
$616,000 is a modest house?
View Quote

JFC, how many fucking real estate appraisers does this thread need?

Who cares about the house?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:10:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Godamn I can't believe people buy cars that will tattle on them like this.   I would not own a vehicle or object that could log my speed and other info like that. I don't even allow my phone to do that.
View Quote

If your car has airbags, it has data that can be recovered.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:12:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/857/IMG_0838_jpeg-3171000.JPG

RIP ranger.  Seemed to have his life going well.
View Quote

+1

Guy did 14 yrs at Tacoma PD (lots of serious crime there), and probably thought his danger years were behind him…
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:22:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
At times, I reflect upon my life and I am extremely grateful I did not kill, or cause great physical harm to anyone, or get killed/crippled doing some of the things I did.
Not everyone that makes mistakes from teenage years to their mid- 20's is so fortunate.

I have personally viewed the immediate results of too many of those absence of judgement that I exhibited when I was younger and reckless.

View Quote

That's the first thing I thought of as well. I did a ton of stupid stuff when I was younger that could have easily killed me or others. It's why I feel bad for the girl and her family along with the victim's family. It's a shit deal all around.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:23:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
She did CPR on the guy.
View Quote

Well, she also killed him so she gets zero bonus points in my book
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:24:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I feel the C8 line is for sure considered a "Super Car" and I hate the looks of the new Corvette. It performs well into the level of supercar territory for sure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think the author is giving corvettes a bit too much credit here.
Yeah, I don't feel like it crosses the line into Supercar territory.  

I feel the C8 line is for sure considered a "Super Car" and I hate the looks of the new Corvette. It performs well into the level of supercar territory for sure.

It's hard to argue a term that doesn't really have a known definition. They came up with Hypercar because they were building stuff even faster than previous Supercars. Wonder who coined the terms originally?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:29:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
She tried to perform CPR and braked when she realized her mistake.  While she cerfainly earned some punishment, this is not in the same category as an unrepentent felon running from police or driving without a license.  IMO this isn't a throw the book situation... more like pick a reasonable sentence.
View Quote

A la Henry Ruggs III?

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:32:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Regular Corvettes: High performance sports car.

Z06: Super car.

Is the Porsche GT3 a Super car? Yes. What’s the performance difference between that and the Z06?

Around me, there are tons of kids driving cars they shouldn’t. Mustang GT’s, M2/3/4’s, Porsches, Corvettes. I would have killed myself in any of those in my late teens/early 20’s. I’m surprised it doesn’t happen more frequently.
View Quote

Me too. Speed has gotten cheaper and cheaper. I've seen guys with Civics that outrun most stock vettes and probably cost less than $20K total. I was smart enough to stay away from Sport Bikes which if you really want speed for money are hard to beat. I've had a couple chances to buy Mustangs and similar but I'd have to fight the urge to speed all the time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:33:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If you do something that stupid and kill or maim somebody, you Should go to prison.  

It’s why you did it, and why you’re bragging about it even now.   The risk, is what makes you feel alive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not the prison risk, no.  And not the risk of harming someone else.  There is no gratification in either of those.

The excitement that comes with driving a fast car, or bronc riding or skydiving, sure.

But when you are young you are 10’ tall and bulletproof,  every young person thinks this.  They are all wrong.

It’s not much of a brag when everyone does it.  Start a poll asking how many have opened up a car on what they thought was an abandoned stretch of road.  I bet it’s 87%.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:36:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Your phone does it whether you allow it to or not via cell signal traffic id. If your car is newer than 2014 it has the capability to do so as well. Everywhere you use a credit or debit card or write a check. There is no such thing as being untrackable unless you have no electronics, ride a horse, pay cash or barter, and never pass a camera.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Godamn I can't believe people buy cars that will tattle on them like this.   I would not own a vehicle or object that could log my speed and other info like that. I don't even allow my phone to do that.

Your phone does it whether you allow it to or not via cell signal traffic id. If your car is newer than 2014 it has the capability to do so as well. Everywhere you use a credit or debit card or write a check. There is no such thing as being untrackable unless you have no electronics, ride a horse, pay cash or barter, and never pass a camera.

As I said, i don't even allow my phone to do this. I keep it in one of those bags that blocks electromagnetic radiation when I am not using it. My truck is from 1998, no spyware in that thing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:39:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Ok, now we have heard from all the “experts”….  A few comments from someone who actually spent a significant amount of time investigating stuff like this:

She is fucking toast.

She was doing 155 MPH at night- way overdriving her headlights.  Even on a well lit freeway area, that is way too fast.  Too hard to see things like animals, debris, motorcycles, cars with no tail lights, etc.  

She was doing 87 MPH at time of impact- after braking hard.  Some of you seem to have the idea that she was doing 155 at some point way earlier, then was just meandering along at 87 for a while, before she crashed into the motorcycle…..Nope.  She was doing 155 MPH, saw the motorcycle, braked hard down to reduce the impact speed to 87 MPH, then clobbered the motorcycle.  She went from 155 to crashed in just seconds.  

So she was reckless as hell, and someone unfortunately was on the same freeway as her.  You can’t have vehicles traveling at vastly different speeds safely.  You can’t have people with no skills driving high performance vehicles at the speeds they are capable of safely.  It sounds like she may not have been smart enough to have tried to do basic collision avoidance either- like most drivers, she focused on something, slammed on her brakes, then just hit it…

To those saying she was not malicious, I disagree.  She didn’t give a damn about anyone sharing the road with her that night, she put her fun above their safety.  She started caring about others about the time she realized what she had done.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:40:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm just waiting for folks to come out and say there is no need for vehicles to go over 75 MPH.  It is for the children. It will probably be the same folks who want ten round magazine restrictions.
View Quote
News media has been "front paging" a lot of stories like this. My bet is a legislative push coming tied to the new auto manufactures OBD systems allowing law enforcement kill switches access and the built in breathalyzer shit. Small step from shutting off a car to limiting the speed...

"It's for the children..."
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:41:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Stuff like this and having young kids lead me to sell my bikes. I don't regret it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:43:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
To those saying she was not malicious, I disagree.  She didn’t give a damn about anyone sharing the road with her that night, she put her fun above their safety.  She started caring about others about the time she realized what she had done.

View Quote

Honest question then… you’ve never done it?  Meaning driven too fast in a manner which could have harmed you or others when you were young and stupid?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:45:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

90mph is normal speed?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Berg was arrested Monday after the airbag computer system on her 2024 Corvette - which cost between $70,000 and $140,000 - found she had been driving at 155mph seconds slamming the brakes and careening into Clark.

Here’s the only pertinent bit.    And it’s pretty important to know:    You don’t have plausible deniability in a modern car.      

She got down to normal speed and barely tapped that motorcycle.    If she had been driving an ‘87 Corvette, her legal situation would be different.   Not defending her.  Just saying, it’s important to remember, the car will Always rat you out.

90mph is normal speed?

Um, don't drive on I-95, or some of the bigger urban Texas toll roads, is my advice.  87-90 is moving it along, and is in excess of the posted speed limit, but is far from the ridiculous exhibition of speed it would've been 20-30 years ago.  Still out of control in her case, considering the dumb bitch hit the motorcyclist.  

155 is (anyone want to contradict this?) still hugely in excess of anything safe and prudent in the US. Though parts of I-10 and -40 have made me reconsider that.  Damn, but there's nothing out there and you can see forever.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:47:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Stuff like this and having young kids lead me to sell my bikes. I don't regret it.
View Quote

Life is fragile and it doesn’t take much to lose it.  Bikes are scary hard to see if you aren’t focused 110% on what’s around you.

Smart move on your part.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:49:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
$616,000 is a modest house?
View Quote
In the Valley?  Yes.  Thanks to California and all of the God damned back east transplants.

Wish they would get their filthy hands off my desert.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Life is fragile and it doesn’t take much to lose it.  Bikes are scary hard to see if you aren’t focused 110% on what’s around you.

Smart move on your part.
View Quote

Not long after I sold my last bike I got rear ended sitting dead damn stopped at a stop light waiting for it to turn green.  I was in a bright red f---ing car.

I didn't get hit too hard but if I had been on a bike I could have a f---ed up back right now.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#27]
"It is unclear who bought Berg the sports car she was driving. She and her family live in this $616,000 home in Tempe "

I'm guessing her genitals and a web cam bought the car she was driving.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:52:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Sounds like the car was a Z06 from the price description anyway.  670hp and 0-60 in 2.6.
View Quote

No. They have no idea. That’s why they used the price range for the entire range.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:52:05 PM EDT
[#29]
a corvette is a super car? lol
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:52:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Ok, now we have heard from all the “experts”….  A few comments from someone who actually spent a significant amount of time investigating stuff like this:

She is fucking toast.

She was doing 155 MPH at night- way overdriving her headlights.  Even on a well lit freeway area, that is way too fast.  Too hard to see things like animals, debris, motorcycles, cars with no tail lights, etc.  

She was doing 87 MPH at time of impact- after braking hard.  Some of you seem to have the idea that she was doing 155 at some point way earlier, then was just meandering along at 87 for a while, before she crashed into the motorcycle…..Nope.  She was doing 155 MPH, saw the motorcycle, braked hard down to reduce the impact speed to 87 MPH, then clobbered the motorcycle.  She went from 155 to crashed in just seconds.  

So she was reckless as hell, and someone unfortunately was on the same freeway as her.  You can’t have vehicles traveling at vastly different speeds safely.  You can’t have people with no skills driving high performance vehicles at the speeds they are capable of safely.  It sounds like she may not have been smart enough to have tried to do basic collision avoidance either- like most drivers, she focused on something, slammed on her brakes, then just hit it…

View Quote

Thank you for bringing some sanity to the discussion.

So many of those responding in here clearly licked way too much lead paint when they were kids.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:56:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Honest question then… you’ve never done it?  Meaning driven too fast in a manner which could have harmed you or others when you were young and stupid?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

155 at night?  No, I have to say---and I like driving fast---that's one I haven't yet done.  Mainly through a lack of a suitable vehicle.

I'm not seeing a problem with ringing her up for manslaughter.  She doesn't kill him, perhaps there's some intermediate vehicular assault that could apply instead.  And no accident, then reckless driving would be an appropriate charge.  All of these are to deter that kind of dangerous conduct, and punish instances that can be proven.

Agreed that we all did stupid stuff when we were younger, and (mostly) got away with it.  She didn't get away with it, and now what sounds like was a pretty decent guy is dead because of it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:59:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
She tried to perform CPR and braked when she realized her mistake.  While she cerfainly earned some punishment, this is not in the same category as an unrepentent felon running from police or driving without a license.  IMO this isn't a throw the book situation... more like pick a reasonable sentence.
View Quote

A very similar wreck happened here 10-20 years ago.  An 18 year old boy ran his Charger into the back of Honda CRV, and killed an 18 year old girl and severely burned her friend.  He was drag racing a Viper, I think.  He was sentenced to 5 years in prison.  The judge stated "I'm sending this kid to prison and he's not a hardened criminal.  And in all likelihood when he's released he will be."
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:03:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Real estate in the Valley of the Sun is ridiculously high.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:05:53 PM EDT
[#34]
She killed a guy recklessly and deserves punishment for it. Some of you act like the dads of the girls killed by illegal aliens. Victim blaming about helmets and shit. Someone is never coming home.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:06:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:07:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Are those teens in Vegas that played whack-a-bike back on the street yet?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

A Corvette is a "super car"?

Note the article doesn't post the version and only states the car can cost UP TO 140K.

View Quote

This.

Not a supercar.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:08:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

155 at night?  No, I have to say---and I like driving fast---that's one I haven't yet done.  Mainly through a lack of a suitable vehicle.

I'm not seeing a problem with ringing her up for manslaughter.  She doesn't kill him, perhaps there's some intermediate vehicular assault that could apply instead.  And no accident, then reckless driving would be an appropriate charge.  All of these are to deter that kind of dangerous conduct, and punish instances that can be proven.

Agreed that we all did stupid stuff when we were younger, and (mostly) got away with it.  She didn't get away with it, and now what sounds like was a pretty decent guy is dead because of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it’s terrible that she killed someone.  That something a normal person would never recover from.  

I just struggle at a philosophical level with punishing one person for something that many won’t be punished for.  Particularly for something that wasn’t deliberate and won’t be repeated.

Pre-meditated murder?  In most cases you should go to jail.  You are likely to murder another person.

Theft?  In most cases you should go to jail, you are likely to steal again.

Kill a person with your car because you were dumb?  Many people would find it so traumatic they might not ever drive again.

So the only reason to lock them up is as an example to others.  It seems a bit odd philosophically to me to harm a person (by locking them up) just to make an example.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:09:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:10:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She killed a guy recklessly and deserves punishment for it. Some of you act like the dads of the girls killed by illegal aliens. Victim blaming about helmets and shit. Someone is never coming home.

View Quote

The illegal aliens you are talking about are likely murderers who will do it again.  Threats to society.  Little different than a kid who drives recklessly and is stupid/thoughtless but not intentional.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:10:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

87 mph.   Yeah, that’s normal highway speed.   Why did you feel you had to add 3?

There’s a Reason I don’t ride a bike anymore.    Because I’m in my peak earning years and can’t afford to be crippled or killed by a thoughtless bitch like that.  

I wasn’t defending her at all.  Just pointing out that modern cars will dime you out immediately.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

90mph is normal speed?

Didn't "feel" like I had to add anything. At 87 MPH does 3 more make that big of a difference?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#42]
She's earned everything the law throws at her. I hope they don't go easy on her.

Running that speed in an area with any traffic at all is idiotic and she's damn lucky she didn't hit something more substantial than a motorcycle.

If her parents turned her loose with that, they're bloody idiots, too.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:13:53 PM EDT
[#43]
The gash was probably texting “Ima get this bitch up to 160”.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:14:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Serious question.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serious question.

Don't know.

Arizona website says speed limit on that roads varies from 55 mph to 65 mph. I assumed the higher limit. I also assumed, based on the pic and  life story of the victim, the he wasn't driving at 85 mph so that the vette was only going 2 mph faster than the car when it hit the bike.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:17:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A couple other articles I read stated that the motorcycle was in the HOV lane.

\
Yea, I guess I should have clarified.

I'm aware that bikes can use the HOV lane. Was the HOV lane open to regular traffic at the time of the accident, allowing the Vette driver to use it legally?

Up here in MN, HOV lanes can be used buy regular vehicles outside of morning/evening rush hour. I have no idea about other states.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:21:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

UH 600k is a "modest" house?

View Quote

My condo is worth almost a million and it’s tiny. I wish I had a house for $600k.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:24:39 PM EDT
[#47]
I think people on public roads should go to jail for 155mph whether they wreck or not.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:26:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I think people on public roads should go to jail for 155mph whether they wreck or not.
View Quote

I'm pretty sure they do, if they get caught.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Freedom be scary, yo.

We found a road FUDD.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:  Apples to hand grenades.  Also, the driver was charged and took a plea deal.
View Quote
What!!  Treat Williams isn’t dead ?!?!  Someone should tell his widow .   Glad you cleared that up .
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top