Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:30:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Those things make someone a hard far far Right person? Sounds more like idolatry to me. Stood in line for hours to see a New York liberal? Oof, you're not helping your case.

Ones beliefs, convictions, and actions describes who they are, and to murder one's own kids for convenience isn't the action of a far Right person.
View Quote

I’m not here to defend their choices and to be honest I simply don’t care what they do or how many fetuses they abort, but to say that your view isn’t the absolute truth. Welcome to society.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:33:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

We've murdered over 70 million babies the last 50 years. How many more should we murder before Republicans start winning again?
View Quote

Most are going to be Liberals so ALL OF THEM!  Are you going to pay for and take care of the ones that you force unwilling mothers to have?  Of all the righteous Christians I hear lamenting abortion less than a handful I have ever known is willing to take unwanted kids in.  It is as ridiculous as the Democrats wanting to bring people into the US but they don't want to house them or pay for them.  When it is someone else money it is easy to spend, eh?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:36:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Brainwashed Whores . I wonder if they go to church on Sundays… probably not .
View Quote

So they can be brainwashed in an a different way?  If we would take the whores and the chaste and educated them with reason maybe some issues in the world would get better.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:38:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Abortion is the hill Republicans are going to die on.

It cost them 2022 and it's going to cost them in 2024
View Quote

Yep. Too stupid to figure out how to use incrementalism to their benefit.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:42:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By . Biden's incompetence and senility, plus backlash against illegals, has a chance to offset it.
View Quote

Way overblown.

Abortion will cost republicans for a generation at least and will cost them a fair amount this year and for a long time.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:46:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It’s about pushing someone’s morals on someone else. Do with that statement what you will.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Adapt or die.

Just like gun control.  If you don’t like guns, fine. Don’t own one.  If you don’t like abortion, fine.  Don’t get one.   Just don’t micromanage what I can do and own.

It’s about pushing someone’s morals on someone else. Do with that statement what you will.

So, basically just like every law.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:46:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Most are going to be Liberals so ALL OF THEM!  Are you going to pay for and take care of the ones that you force unwilling mothers to have?  Of all the righteous Christians I hear lamenting abortion less than a handful I have ever known is willing to take unwanted kids in.  It is as ridiculous as the Democrats wanting to bring people into the US but they don't want to house them or pay for them.  When it is someone else money it is easy to spend, eh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We've murdered over 70 million babies the last 50 years. How many more should we murder before Republicans start winning again?

Wow, you can see the futures of millions of people who dont even exist yet? Amazing hubris on your part.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:59:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A majority of people don't.think a first trimester fetus with no brain capacity to have a conscious thought is a person yet.  So your OPINION  is irrelevant.  Unless you can change people's mind on that you lose elections pushing first trimester bans.   Yelling baby killer to people who don't see it as a person till the brain turns on is about as effective as banging your head against a wall.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Majority opinion doesn't matter. Child murder is still evil.

Your subjective morality will be your downfall.
A majority of people don't.think a first trimester fetus with no brain capacity to have a conscious thought is a person yet.  So your OPINION  is irrelevant.  Unless you can change people's mind on that you lose elections pushing first trimester bans.   Yelling baby killer to people who don't see it as a person till the brain turns on is about as effective as banging your head against a wall.

They consider it a child/baby/infant even without ever having a heartbeat. Nothing will change their opinion.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
FPNIA
Every time.    The 2022 results should have smartened them up, but apparently it did not.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:05:01 PM EDT
[#10]
So, convincing independents, Democrats and Republicans to turn their backs against God and support abortion, post-birth abortion and taxpayer funded abortion is a winning strategy?

If death is good and life is bad, then 'pro-choice' voters must also support death panels for the sick, elderly and disabled?

To win, Christian voters must abandon their beliefs and capitulate to those who support abortion or post-birth abortion in order to gain offices?

Celebrating what God condemns is a winning strategy?

Everyone will choose either life or death...and many will be deceived.
Do not be deceived.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:07:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Adapt or die.
Just like gun control.  If you don't like guns, fine. Don't own one.  If you don't like abortion, fine.  Don't get one.   Just don't micromanage what I can do and own.
View Quote
exactly
Rs are the "personal freedom" party (supposedly), but they sure got it twisted on this abortion shit.   People railing about murdered babies sound exactly like anti-gun libtards railing about murdered children.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:08:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What a stupid hill to die on.
View Quote

Sad and stupid post. We really have lost our way.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:08:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I will not negotiate what I believe is murder, even if I have to vote somewhere other than the ballot box one day.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:09:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Republicans can either change their abortion position or continue to lose elections . . . meaning they will also continue to lose on issues like immigration and guns, trans crap, DEI, foreign wars, tax policy, surveillance, and on and on and on.
It's a stupid hill to die on, but die on it the right will.  It's idiotic.
Abortion will continue, just with a bigger liberal majority in power, and all other rights will be gone as well. Then,  the right can brag about their moral superiority while paying even more taxes and funding everything they despise.

View Quote
It's sad that so many don't understand this.   And we're all going to get fucked as a result.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:13:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So, convincing independents, Democrats and Republicans to turn their backs against God and support abortion, post-birth abortion and taxpayer funded abortion is a winning strategy?

If death is good and life is bad, then 'pro-choice' voters must also support death panels for the sick, elderly and disabled?

To win, Christian voters must abandon their beliefs and capitulate to those who support abortion or post-birth abortion in order to gain offices?

Do not be deceived.
View Quote

Yes.

Thats the Consevative slogan in a nutshell: give up and become a democrat to win.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:16:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I will not negotiate what I believe is murder, even if I have to vote somewhere other than the ballot box one day.
View Quote

Your veiled position is that you’re willing to shoot someone from the “bullet box” because some unknown random woman who according to many in this thread are the polar opposite of your moral, religious, and political beliefs has elected to have an abortion which is so far removed from your real life that this is just an abstract thought?

Think about that.

Your position doesn’t make sense at all.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:18:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they lose the Dems will let them murder all of them
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:18:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Some of you declaring baby murder are so full of it.   You say that if we don't stop abortions the country deserves to fall into tyrannical rule that will oppress and probably even mass murder our descendants.  If you really believed it was this level of evil and mass murder of babies you'd do more than complain on the internet and vote for something you know isn't gonna work.   You guys are no better than the left trying to look virtuous.   In the next breathe most of you will be okay with mass murder of innocent foreign children because the government told you some Boogeyman bullshit about some other country that isn't a threat to us at all.  Fucking hypocrites.
View Quote

You know I really disagree with you, then I really started to agree with you.

Well said.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Sad and stupid post. We really have lost our way.
View Quote

What was the way that he lost?

What was the way we lost?

Or is this just a pontification of what you consider your way?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:19:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

What do you believe is murder?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:21:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By PTR32Sooner:

View Quote

This is a serious question!  What difference does it make at this point?

Do you really think a Republican has your best interests in mind.  

I can’t wait until we get to the “Pedo is the hill Republicans are going to die on” statements.

If you are too stupid to see it doesn’t matter one bit who’s in office then I don’t know what to say.  Hasn’t the last 5 years taught you it’s a joke?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#22]
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/mar/27/split-ticket-voters-spell-bad-news-for-biden-but-g/

Back to the politics side of the thread title -
FWIW, my own thought has been along these lines on plitically how things will play and.  And tadaa - there it is, article saying the same thing today.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:26:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What a stupid hill to die on.
View Quote

I know, why would pro abortion people defend it. Silly when you think about it, killing babies is not a winnable argument.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:28:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This,

I know plenty of conservative women who voted Democrat in the 2022 election specifically because of abortion. One tole me "I would probably never do it, but i want to have the ability to do it"
View Quote

I sorry i had to break the news.... but you don't.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:28:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some people have a death wish.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:28:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Abortion…the kryptonite that Republicans cannot resist and is a singular topic that breathes life into democrats.

Taking the moral high ground while hastening the demise of the US.  

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:28:39 PM EDT
[#27]
I was gerrymandered out of Gary Palmers district and didn’t find out until the primary. Alabama Republican Party are dumbass.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:29:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

They consider it a child/baby/infant even without ever having a heartbeat. Nothing will change their opinion.
View Quote

Except they really don't.  If they truly considered it a child/baby/infant, they'd do something about the 70 million dead child/baby/infants.  No one is sitting on the sidelines while tens of millions of babies are murdered and just posting strongly worded comments online about it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:29:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Eight pages in, here's a thought for all of you.... On Planet Earth, at minimum, one child starves to death every 10 seconds....  by the time you finished reading this, at least one more kid passed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Please stop forcing women to give birth against their will.
View Quote

Don’t get knocked up then.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Alabama wins purple state legislature seat, running primarily on abortion rights.

32 point swing from 2022.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/26/abortion-winning-strategy-alabama-democrat-00149205
View Quote

With the influx of people moving to that area, I’m guessing it would have been blue no matter what.  Huntsville is one of the hottest RE markets in the country
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:34:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Ah, so roll over like a bitch and hope something happens, like we've done for decades? When do we actually get to talk about it? Republicans had control of congress 2 years under Trump and nothing happened. Republicans aren't going to abolish abortion because they profit from it being an issue.

We let abortion exist for 50 years. We were too gutless to do anything then, and over 70 million babies were murdered. We tried that strategy and it led to a genocide.

We need to talk about it constantly. Never stop talking about it. Confront the culture. Let the gutless Republicans lose. They weren't going to do anything anyways. Winnow the chaff from the wheat.
View Quote

Well when the welfare voters out number you and you lose everything, just remember you were warned. It’s not our job to save the fallen.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:37:55 PM EDT
[#33]
I personally do not agree with abortion, but at this point, if these psychos want to murder their children we may as well let them. Anyone who would kill their own child is not going to be voting for a conservative politician anyhow.

I actually know one woman I grew up with who had an abortion in her 20s who brings it up all the time on social media as a badge of honor. I find it to be sick.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:42:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:44:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Eight pages in, here's a thought for all of you.... On Planet Earth, at minimum, one child starves to death every 10 seconds....  by the time you finished reading this, at least one more kid passed.
View Quote

Yeah. So let’s kill some more kids voluntarily.

What’s the murder statistic for adults? Let’s go just kill some too with no repercussion.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#36]
I am trying to figure out how many people want to support someone else's kid.  

If people have the kid and the kid goes into foster care then we are supporting it.  Tax dollars at work.  Maybe your son can provide child support or you because your son is 14/15 years old?

Also denying access is a no-win argument.  Banning third trimester abortions is a hill I will die on but not first trimester.  

Also I really do not care about democrats not procreating and giving them more abortions.   It is a win in my opinion but I guess I am messed up.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:45:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
exactly
Rs are the "personal freedom" party (supposedly), but they sure got it twisted on this abortion shit.   People railing about murdered babies sound exactly like anti-gun libtards railing about murdered children.
View Quote

Except one is literally you decided to suck out a baby, limb by limb, and the other is owning an inanimate object.

Also, the supreme court made this call. I guess we should stop filing suit over shit so we don't risk future elections. Fuck, I may as well sign up for the DNC at this rate.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
thats not a huge surprise. that area was hard core for doug jones and is about as liberal as alabama gets in many regards.

i also suspect that had less to do with abortion and more to do with the idiots in the alabama supreme court making a moronic ruling on IVF. IVF has been a HUGE issue here since that occured.
View Quote

It is about more on IVF from what I was told.

Do you know that Lands was a Republican for a long time.  So is my wife until people tried to kill gay and trans people just for being themselves.  I am not okay with lynching in any manner.  What is this, the Middle East.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:03:20 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:05:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Conservatives are too dumb to realize that losing an election means liberal absolutism will cause way more children to be aborted than winning by being sensible.  
View Quote

They're not too dumb.  It's a coping mechanism so they can make themselves feel okay with a situation that they can't change.  It's surrender.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:12:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Really? Maybe not for the GOP but that's the winning game-plan for Dems. Once a state goes hard left, plenty of outright denials of 2nd Amendment rights going on right now. CA, OR, NY, IL, WA is the guide.
View Quote

And guess what is the biggest issue that got them there is.  

My wife know plenty of women that hate what the democrats are doing, but they still vote for them because of one issue.  Guess what that is…
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Conservatives are too dumb to realize that losing an election means liberal absolutism will cause way more children to be aborted than winning by being sensible.  I mean, when you have people campaigning on all out bans without exceptions you're poisoning the rest of the ticket.  It's how we ended up with our governor and Frankenstein the last election.
View Quote

How did that "they just want to get married" work out?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:15:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Way overblown.

Abortion will cost republicans for a generation at least and will cost them a fair amount this year and for a long time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By . Biden's incompetence and senility, plus backlash against illegals, has a chance to offset it.

Way overblown.

There was one issue that would remove the GOP from affecting national politics for the generation it will take for demographics to ensconce democratic socialism.

Just one.

Only boomers give a fuck about social security.  Only zoomers give a fuck about trans and gay people.  Everyone with a uterus cares at some level what a bunch of old guys say they are and aren't allowed to do with it.  That is fucking MASSIVE in a nation where 50,000 votes spread across 3 or 4 states decide a presidential election.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:16:57 PM EDT
[#45]
It is rare I know but it’s happened to two of my wife’s clients in the past year.

She is one of the few that will take gay and trans clients in the area.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:20:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Do not be deceived.
View Quote

Care to guess the number of black democrats in local, state and national office are ordained baptist ministers?  Care to guess how many self-identified Christians put them in those offices?

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Read what you posted. And then read it again, slowly.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:24:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Everyone with a uterus cares at some level what a bunch of old guys say they are and aren't allowed to do with it.  That is fucking MASSIVE in a nation where 50,000 votes spread across 3 or 4 states decide a presidential election.
View Quote

If we lose we'll just say it was rigged.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:26:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top