BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:29:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CreamCheesePizza:

Gonna get my wife to get 100 embryos on ice at an IVF clinic and then claim them all as dependents.
View Quote

I love to watch you in your own thread show us you are a plant from the left-side that signed up on this site to cause issues without coming out an saying that.

You clearly started this thread to push a "woman's choice" which began in history and always will be the communist leftist way of taking down this country, insidiously. This goes with increased taxes, government hand outs, illegal immigration, anything goes in sexual expression, the sexualization of our children in schools, etc. You are just carrying the flag of this agenda through a debate.

Baby murder is not a "hill to die on" it is a fight included against everything evil. I won't give up and make no excuses for it. The tide is turning away from communism, look at Biden's poll numbers. Baby murder is not the defining issue in our country, inflation is. You don't hear young adults screaming about "my body my choice", they are worried about good paying jobs and being able to live comfortably on a decent salary. The ones screaming "my body my choice" are the social outcasts that need to be heard to validate their own pitiful existence. These are usually women that would never have the chance to be pregnant due to the fact they are homosexual, morbidly obese and above all, mentally ill. Those are the ones you are standing up for.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:30:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Rape, for starters.
View Quote

Ok, what about the other 99.9% of pregnancies.

Don’t keep bringing up the rape thing like it’s a valid argument.  It’s dishonest, try to be an honorable person at least once.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:30:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By PTR32Sooner:
Abortion is the hill Republicans are going to die on.

It cost them 2022 and it's going to cost them in 2024
View Quote

Damnit!  If only we could start being more like democrats and sacrificing our values for votes we could maybe start winning some elections.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:33:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ar_mcadams:

No  woman  wants to be told what they can or cant do  when a completely life changing event happens like a pregnancy .   Im not agreeing with it or disagreeing with it.  Im sure Ill get flamed for it but thats the facts.     I like the idea of the morning after pill myself and even its being threatened.
View Quote
Do you mind if I post a picture of a baby who was expelled from the womb after the pill was taken?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Mr_Nasty99:

It's insane to you. Many people, and many posters here, consider that murdering a baby and there isn't anything you can say to change their mind.
View Quote

Good thing many posters here would be considered insane by the average American voter.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:35:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Outside of the few fringe lunatics, hardly anybody celebrates abortion. It's not a good thing. People don't like it.

But if they find themselves in an unfortunate or medically complicated situation, they want the right to choose for themselves.  As they should.
View Quote
Fact is, you despise infants in the womb and don't care that they are murdered.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:36:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Good thing many posters here would be considered insane by the average American voter.
View Quote

Which posters here would you call "insane", you know by your own ruler as compared to "the average American voter"?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:39:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ricky_45:
Fact is, you despise infants in the womb and don't care that they are murdered.
View Quote

When you refuse to acknowledge the majority opinions, and resort to bullshit debate tactics like this, the pro-lifers will continue to lose.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By drw1006:

I love to watch you in your own thread show us you are a plant from the left-side that signed up on this site to cause issues without coming out an saying that.

You clearly started this thread to push a "woman's choice" which began in history and always will be the communist leftist way of taking down this country, insidiously. This goes with increased taxes, government hand outs, illegal immigration, anything goes in sexual expression, the sexualization of our children in schools, etc. You are just carrying the flag of this agenda through a debate.

Baby murder is not a "hill to die on" it is a fight included against everything evil. I won't give up and make no excuses for it. The tide is turning away from communism, look at Biden's poll numbers. Baby murder is not the defining issue in our country, inflation is. You don't hear young adults screaming about "my body my choice", they are worried about good paying jobs and being able to live comfortably on a decent salary. The ones screaming "my body my choice" are the social outcasts that need to be heard to validate their own pitiful existence. These are usually women that would never have the chance to be pregnant due to the fact they are homosexual, morbidly obese and above all, mentally ill. Those are the ones you are standing up for.
View Quote

You have a delusional view of your opposition. Inflation was worse in 2022 than it was now and Pro-Life candidates got blown the fuck out in that election. Even in this Alabama seat there was a 32 point swing towards the Democrat who was running on abortion and IFV rights.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:40:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By neostoicism:

Don’t keep bringing up the rape thing like it’s a valid argument.  It’s dishonest, try to be an honorable person at least once.
View Quote

It doesn't matter.  Rape exists.  And most voters do not believe a rape victim should be forced to carry and deliver the unwanted child that results from it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:47:11 AM EDT
[#11]

It doesn't matter.  Rape exists.  And most voters do not believe a rape victim should be forced to carry and deliver the unwanted child that results from it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

“Most voters are idiots and universal suffrage is a mistake.” - some South Carolinian that drinks white claws.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:48:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By governmentman:

It's definitely hurting Republicans a lot, but I'm not sure if it will cost them the 2024 election. Biden's incompetence and senility, plus backlash against illegals, has a chance to offset it.
View Quote

It's turned most every election win into one that's won by a point or two instead of by a country mile.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:48:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Techsan02:
I’d wager that 99.87% of hardcore, black/white “pro-lifers” have never done a damn thing to help a needy child. But I guarantee that same 98.87% have bitched about “crotch fruit”.
View Quote

They are pro life not pro birth & pro child.

If you really want to reduce the number of abortions there are public policy positions that will encourage women to deliver the child.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:48:56 AM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

Rape, for starters.

99.9% of AR15s aren’t ever used for self defense.  

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:49:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By macros73:

What should be their punishment in that case?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:

Brainwashed Whores . I wonder if they go to church on Sundays… probably not .

What should be their punishment in that case?

Just like it’s been since time began. Living with a child without government assistance .
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:50:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By thunderw21:

We've murdered over 70 million babies the last 50 years. How many more should murder before Republicans start winning again?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:51:30 AM EDT
[#17]
They talk about the evils of abortion but you dont see them adopting lol.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:52:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By MK3110:

“Most voters are idiots and universal suffrage is a mistake.” - some South Carolinian that drinks white claws.
View Quote

There isn't the slightest thing which is mutually exclusive about those two realities.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:53:10 AM EDT
[#19]

Been trying to tell them.

But for some, it’s the hill to die one.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By foxxnhound:
This abortion issue is dragging some conservative women towards the Democrats.  This really pissed a lot of every day women off. Especially Idaho with outlawing all abortion, except in emergency.

Been trying to tell them.

But for some, it’s the hill to die one.

Some people cut off the nose to spite the face.

For the time being, there are only 2 outcome choices for any office at a significant level or in a purple area.

1. D gets elected and the A word is legal (at least for first trimester)

2. R gets elected and the A word is legal (at least for the first trimester).

Choose wisely.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:53:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By -Obsessed-:

Let's first agree that the other 99.7% of abortion is wrong. Can we agree on that? Let's save 99.7% of the lives and then we can bicker on the rest.

Stop using the extreme minority case as the rule.

Also, you know there are pills that can prevent conception after rape, right? Right?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By -Obsessed-:

Should a woman be forced to give birth to their rapists child? Should a child who was raped forced to give birth? What about nonviable births? Births that may pose a risk to the life of the mother?

Let's first agree that the other 99.7% of abortion is wrong. Can we agree on that? Let's save 99.7% of the lives and then we can bicker on the rest.

Stop using the extreme minority case as the rule.

Also, you know there are pills that can prevent conception after rape, right? Right?

The kind of rape you are talking about is not the kind of rape that is a real issue in the abortion access debate.

The rapes that matter in the abortion access debate are children being abused in the home or other isolated communities. They are prevented access to police, social workers and doctors. Their pregnancies go unnoticed until Ester or Juanita show up to middle school in the fall three months pregnant with their father or uncles child.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:54:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By HAMBURGERATTACK:

View Quote

You got $40k lying around? That’s how much it cost six years ago when my wife and I looked into it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:54:33 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

You got $40k lying around? That’s how much it cost six years ago when my wife and I looked into it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:55:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By governmentman:

It's definitely hurting Republicans a lot, but I'm not sure if it will cost them the 2024 election. Biden's incompetence and senility, plus backlash against illegals, has a chance to offset it.
View Quote

scorned hoes dont care about biden's incompetence....just their body their choice.
it is a losing formula for republicans no matter where you look at it
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:55:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: intercooler] [#24]
triple tap  lol
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:55:49 AM EDT
[#25]

You have a delusional view of your opposition. Inflation was worse in 2022 than it was now and Pro-Life candidates got blown the fuck out in that election. Even in this Alabama seat there was a 32 point swing towards the Democrat who was running on abortion and IFV IVF rights.
View Quote

Okay democrat, show me the states after Roe V. Wade that banned or severely limited abortion since that decision to throw it back to the states. Was the wave to increase the access to this service or was it removed? I think you know the answer. And citing one little CNN/MSBC talking point about some special run off winner that supports your left-sided agenda isn't awe inspiring.

"Marilyn is a wife, mother, and community advocate whose "Christian values" deeply influence her life and work. Yea okay....

And here is a sad fact for you, no matter what she thinks or won, Alabama still has a ban on baby murder as LAW.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:56:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: intercooler] [#26]
triple tap
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:56:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: intercooler] [#27]
holy triple tap batman
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:57:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#28]
Originally Posted By guyknight:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/this-gif-793.gif
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By guyknight:

We've murdered over 70 million babies the last 50 years. How many more should murder before Republicans start winning again?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/this-gif-793.gif

Again, what is being heard from the other side is basically "Masterbation is Murder".  Until that's understood and addressed, we will continue to be dismissed as zealotss seeking to impose our will for feelz, and keep losing.  The problem with being dismissed as a zealot, is there's no interest in even having a conversation, because it's assumed it's not possible to have a conversation.  You just wait until you have the majority (which they will), and slam through full force the entire wish list (which they do).
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:57:45 AM EDT
[#29]
The all or nothing mentality with anti-abortion zealots is going to cost us a lot of rights down the road. They either don't see it, or don't care. Let me guess: "how many non-viable zygotes have to murdered for your rights?"
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:57:59 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Well maybe a white newborn. But not an 11-year old black male with behavioral problems.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:59:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By intercooler:
scorned hoes dont care about biden's incompetence....just their body their choice.
it is a losing formula for republicans no matter where you look at it
View Quote

Can't tell if you're triggered posting this four times, or having a stroke. Let us know that you're okay.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:59:37 AM EDT
[#32]

Okay democrat, show me the states after Roe V. Wade that banned or severely limited abortion since that decision to throw it back to the states. Was the wave to increase the access to this service or was it removed? I think you know the answer. And citing one little CNN/MSBC talking point about some special run off winner that supports your left-sided agenda isn't awe inspiring.

"Marilyn is a wife, mother, and community advocate whose "Christian values" deeply influence her life and work. Yea okay....

And here is a sad fact for you, no matter what she thinks or won, Alabama still has a ban on baby murder as LAW.
View Quote

The Virginia and Ohio elections in 2023 should have opened some eyes.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:00:31 PM EDT
[#33]
lol no the screen froze
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:02:04 PM EDT
[#34]

There isn't the slightest thing which is mutually exclusive about those two realities.
View All Quotes

Agree. But using what most idiots (voters) think as the foundation of your argument is not compelling.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:02:10 PM EDT
[#35]
The majority of Americans are braindead and easily brainwashed, just look at the sports crowd. With that said for decades women have been told abortion is a Constitutional Right the same as owning firearms. They see it as an attack on their Right just like we would if instead of abortion it was firearms. Couple that with the fact that the majority are demoralized and no matter what you say or show them nothing will change their mind. You can present the facts to the pro-abortion people in a concise manner that a retarded person would understand yet these people don't care and won't listen. Brainwashing is real, it's not a sideshow hypnotism thing but a real science.

The subject should have been dropped but the do gooder church crowd wants to push it. Well reap the whirlwind you created.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:02:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Inquisitive_Spaniard:

View Quote

Major props to you both for looking into it at all.

Wish more attention was given to saving those kids from the abhorrent foster care system than to abortion legislation.

The 2x women I've known who had to go through that system were horribly abused.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:02:28 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

I don't think a couple ruby red states implementing abortion restrictions is the red wave you're thinking of.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:04:11 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

“It doesn’t matter” = I refuse to acknowledge anything that would counter my argument.

So, you believe that the vast majority of women have no control over becoming pregnant?  That’s pretty misogynistic.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:04:13 PM EDT
[#39]

Wish more attention was given to saving those kids from the abhorrent foster care system than to abortion legislation.

View All Quotes

I will heavily agree with this.  The foster and adoption systems in the US are nothing short of horrific.   if we had a better system and route for those who wished for kids, to get them from those who find they do not, that would be the place for everyone on all sides to focuse their energies on.   That's the future America should be talking about.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:04:29 PM EDT
[#40]

I don't think a couple ruby red states implementing abortion restrictions is the red wave you're thinking of.
View Quote

See gentlemen, this guy uses terms like "Ruby states" and "red wave".

He is a leftist plant on this site.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:05:29 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Make adoption expenses 100% tax deductible. Or even better, a tax credit.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:06:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By ATLDiver:

Devil’s advocate time…..If Republicans loose all power what stops unfettered abortions including late-term one’s in places like Alabama?

Look as a society, abortion is a necessary evil up to a certain point. Completely banning the practice without some early allowances and caveats will result in a political disaster.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ATLDiver:

Devil’s advocate time…..If Republicans loose all power what stops unfettered abortions including late-term one’s in places like Alabama?

Look as a society, abortion is a necessary evil up to a certain point. Completely banning the practice without some early allowances and caveats will result in a political disaster.

Bro, don’t bring reality into this.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:07:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Millennial] [#43]

One may also note that Benjamin Franklin gave instructions on at-home abortions in a book in the 1700's.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2022/05/ben-franklin-american-instructor-textbook-abortion-recipe.html
View Quote

Ben Franklin?  LOL. The practice of abortion *literally* predates biblical times, even being mentioned in the code of Hammurabi.  And yet the Bible is oddly ambiguous on the whole subject matter despite it being widely known/practiced in the Roman culture.

IMO, the almost complete lack of mention of abortion in the Bible speaks louder than anything Ben Franklin adds to the conversation.  

The most you’ll get out of the Bible is that anyone who causes an unwanted miscarriage/abortion just owes the surviving woman a fee (ie: loss of property reparations).  Fetuses and newborns in biblical times were basically property… not people.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:07:51 PM EDT
[#44]

Agree. But using what most idiots (voters) think as the foundation of your argument is not compelling.
View Quote

The foundation of the argument is that the government has no business legislating reproductive and healthcare decisions that should be made entirely by the woman, in consultation with whomever she deems appropriate.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:08:39 PM EDT
[#45]

“It doesn’t matter” = I refuse to acknowledge anything that would counter my argument.

So, you believe that the vast majority of women have no control over becoming pregnant?  That’s pretty misogynistic.
View Quote

You really should stop putting words in people's mouth that they didn't say.  Strawmen make you look foolish.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:08:43 PM EDT
[#46]
I f we're going to concede on abortion rights and say a woman can kill her baby, we need to campaign on mens' rights instead.

Currently a woman can get an abortion and never tell her husband she was pregnant.

The same woman can insist on keeping the baby and saddling the man with child support.

Pass a law saying if the male is the one who adamantly does not want a child, his responsibility ends at his half of the current cost of an abortion. I would never call someone who would do this a "man" but equality goes both ways.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:09:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By PTR32Sooner:
Abortion is the hill Republicans are going to die on.

It cost them 2022 and it's going to cost them in 2024
View Quote

Not true. Abortion is the hill America upon which we be judged. Genocide is not a road to morality, prosperity, nor humanity. China thought it was a great idea in the 50s, 60's and 70's. Now it threatens the sustainability of the country's economy. Briliant!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:12:44 PM EDT
[#48]

Please stop forcing women to give birth against their will.
View All Quotes

Nice subjective morality. Please stop supporting genocide.

Please stop forcing women to give birth against their will.

Maybe they shouldn't fuck if they that adamantly don't want kids.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:12:58 PM EDT
[#49]

You really should stop putting words in people's mouth that they didn't say.  Strawmen make you look foolish.
View Quote

Then answer the question:

Do 99.9% of women have control over whether they become pregnant?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:13:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

Not true. Abortion is the hill America upon which we be judged. Genocide is not a road to morality, prosperity, nor humanity. China thought it was a great idea in the 50s, 60's and 70's. Now it threatens the sustainability of the country's economy. Briliant!
View Quote
Judged by who? No it won't. Pretty much every 1st world country has legal abortion in some form. The only countries that straight out ban it are some 3rd world shit holes run by Muslims
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top