View Quote

No kidding.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:56:17 AM EDT
[#2]
The club you aren't in and the ivory tower you know nothing about

They are sheltered and ignorant
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:57:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I wonder what that group thinks of Putin and his methods, how elections are decided in Russia.  

Democracy sucks.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:58:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DaGoose:
The PDF results has a lot more crazy results.

For example.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/231492/Capture_PNG-3170725.png
View Quote

I'm guessing they don't live in the south.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:03:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:13:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

Only banning these things for the poors. They will pay the Kerry carbon tax to continue their lifestyle.
View Quote

This.

The wealthiest person I've met was only worth about $50 million at the time. Now, you might say that's a lot of money and it is, to me.

If these "elites" woke up and only had $50 million they would jump off a bridge.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:21:59 AM EDT
[#7]
In the US you need to make $800k+ to be in the top 1% as far as income.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:23:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:
Over $150,000 a year is the elite?
View Quote

Exactly this
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:24:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By aggiesq:

the 40% number is more concerning. thats 40% who approve it, and when you add that to the number who refuse to acknowledge it when it happens - due to normalcy bias, fear of reality, or whatever - thats all it takes for a stolen election to slide by. i'm looking at you 2020
View Quote

This ,   the Time Magazine article by Molly Ball explained the moral framework  used to do the cheat , it was to protect "democracy " . A word with a subverted meaning often used by dems ..
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:24:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Silverbulletz06:
"Elite 1%" make over $150k/yr?

I'm like a comfortable upper middle class with two family incomes making that. Most of my neighbors have household incomes of 250-350k/yr. I don't think the folks driving Hondas, Toyota, and the odd Acura/Lexus are going to be claiming elite status.
View Quote

Actually the most popular vehicle among millionaires is a Ford F150 pickup truck.

A lot of the elite (money wise) don't bother with status vehicles.

On my way to elite status I drove Hondas, a Dodge Intrepid, and now a 2016 Ford Mustang. Briefly toyed with getting a status vehicle and then came to my senses.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:26:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By jerrwhy01:
I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites,I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites,I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites,I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites,

View Quote

"They" don't want us in the elite club.  Inflation will take care of our elite status soon enough.

Fuck anybody that does not support our Republic.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:41:57 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

I think his definition of elite 1% is someone who meets all 3 criteria in his list.  It's not a literal top 1% based on pay - that number is probably over $500k.  

"The elite 1% individuals who make over $150,000 a year, live in densely populated areas, and have postgraduate degrees"

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Could you actually get the "elite" to answer a poll?  IDK
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:46:54 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Lol this.

You need to be above $400k/yr to be the top 1% in the US.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:47:17 AM EDT
[#15]
This is because the elites know what is "right" for everyone else and they are the guardians against our own ignorance. They know better. If the liberal candidate lost, it is only because everyone else was not enlightened and our misjudgement must be corrected by the smart people.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:48:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By tsg68:

Except they vote for those that hurt their own interests.  People here vote for Democrats then complain that their taxes went up…
View Quote

Not really... the average leftist voter is too stupid to see the connection.

I remember years ago in the Austin Chronicle, there was an article that quoted a woman complaining... and she said something like "I vote for all of the things to make Austin better... why are my property taxes going up??"

They don't see the connection.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:52:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By FMJ3:

I think his definition of elite 1% is someone who meets all 3 criteria in his list.  It's not a literal top 1% based on pay - that number is probably over $500k.  

"The elite 1% individuals who make over $150,000 a year, live in densely populated areas, and have postgraduate degrees"

View Quote

What do College Profs and higher level .gov workers make ?,  have to include them .
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:52:19 AM EDT
[#18]

For example.

View Quote

I bet this has a lot to do with "moral licensing"

They want to LOOK like they are "good people" by supporting the things they are lead to believe are "good" things. They won't actually DO anything themselves, or tolerate any limitations on their own behavior.

It's virtue signaling. And leftists on every level do it quite often.

(people on the right do it as well - think "christians" who often engage in sinful behavior, but still go to church and act like they are righteous)
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:52:54 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote
That isn't Elite

My plumber buddy and his bank manager wife make well over $200k a year.

He just sold a $700k property last week.

Gotta be 150 million.

He once asked how I retired on only $93k a year.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:54:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:
150k/year is not the top 1%.
View Quote
More like 150 million
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:55:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Matthew_Q] [#21]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
That isn't Elite

My plumber buddy and his bank manager wife make well over $200k a year.

He just sold a $700k property last week.

Gotta be 150 million.

He once asked how I retired on only $93k a year.

View Quote

The criteria for the polling was not just income, it was location and education level.

RIF.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:55:49 AM EDT
[#22]
$150k is the elite 1%?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By MrGoodkat:
$150k is the elite 1%?
View Quote

The criteria for the polling was not just income, it was location and education level.

RIF.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:57:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Something about this is fishy.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:57:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Buckshot4U:
I'm surprised $150K is all it takes to be a 1%er.  I'm also surprised only 7% of 99%ers would cheat to win.
View Quote

I'm a little surprised anyone believes poll results.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:57:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Nothing has changed, it's just that the veil is lifting so it's becoming more obvious how things really work.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GIeblSoXwAAwUbh?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote

Bingo

I'm not sure it would be this obvious to everyone if it wasn't for Trump exposing the deep state for what it is, love him or hate him he pulled back the curtain.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:58:23 AM EDT
[#27]
$150k is 1% of the world but not the US.

Maybe that’s what he meant?

#CallMeElite
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:58:44 AM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:59:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: -Obsessed-] [#29]
Originally Posted By Matthew_Q:

RIF.
View Quote

Well if >$150k, inner city, and PHD is top 1%, and top 1% alone of income is north of $400k, that just tells me the inner city and the post graduate degree are weighing you down because you've got a fairly shitty income compared to the top  1% as a whole.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:59:40 AM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

I finally made it ma!

I always wanted to be elite

<------ still can't afford a decent house in a decent neighborhood lol elite
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:59:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By TheLookingGlass:
My brother in law is jut like this. He makes a little over a million a year and says he has no problem with ballot stuffing and other means of cheating at elections as long as it keeps Trump and other conservatives out of office. He also freely admits he sees nothing wrong with using lawfare against trump and his supporters.
View Quote

He would never set foot in my house again if he was my BIL.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:01:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Matthew_Q:

RIF.
View Quote

It's cherrypicked BS.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:02:56 AM EDT
[#33]
most people get rich because they are willing  to do anything to anyone to get what they want. Im not surprised they are ok with cheating,
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:03:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Reading comprehension is just atrocious on this site.    

He didn't say anyone making $150k/yr is his definition of the elite 1%.    
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:05:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Kind of like at a sporting event where a ref makes a obviously bad call at the end of a game that gives an opposing team the win where they would have lost otherwise.   Are fans of the winning team going to protest and say: "The other team rightfully won.  We are going to give up the victory to the rightful winner."  It's usually: "Oh well,  nothing we can do about it.  Life goes on."
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:05:10 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

It's in the OP

Settle down Francis
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:05:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ar_mcadams:
most people get rich because they are willing  to do anything to anyone to get what they want. Im not surprised they are ok with cheating,
View Quote

That has not been my experience with most wealthy people I've known.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:05:32 AM EDT
[#38]
To be fair, I think the politically engaged on both sides would be ok with cheating. Cheating has been occurring just about in every election we’ve had from both sides yet somehow 2020 is some watershed moment. The mail-in ballots give the opportunity to ‘cheat’ with unprecedented numbers so until states enact strict controls this will continue.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:06:48 AM EDT
[#39]

For example.

View Quote

Haha, eat the rich, they’re a bunch of jerks that support things like this.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:07:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

It's in the OP

Settle down Francis
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

It's in the OP

Settle down Francis

No it's not Karen.  

Unless you just wanna take it out of context and ignore 2/3 of the statement?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:08:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Steamedliver:
I do not believe I'm the only conservative who still believes that taking the high road, playing by the "rules", trusting the process and moral victory is still a victory (even though it means nothing).  

I'm coming around to fight fire with fire mentality.
View Quote
Playing by the rules doesn't matter one iota when:
The rules are changed to suit whoever is in power
It means the rulers get ahead at your expense
The rules are only applied selectively
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:09:20 AM EDT
[#42]
I am sure most people on Ar15.com would be for cheating too if it meant their guy or gal would win.  To be sure, it’s much higher the 40%..
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:18:37 AM EDT
[#43]

No it's not Karen.  

Unless you just wanna take it out of context and ignore 2/3 of the statement?
View Quote

Thats exactly what I want to do

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:21:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By shotar:
I guess I fall onto the 1% except for the urban and liberal part. Cheating is flatly wrong. An honest process is more important than who wins.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:22:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BigBurkeyBoy] [#45]
Originally Posted By shotar:
I guess I fall onto the 1% except for the urban and liberal part. Cheating is flatly wrong. An honest process is more important than who wins.
View Quote

If who wins controls the honesty of the process then yeah, who wins is absolutely the most important thing and everyone on the right needs to accept that deceit, cheating, coercion, and violence are not just options-- they are essential to victory in a contest where the stakes are increasingly not about any one particular election cycle, but for your continued right to exist without being genocided.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:24:09 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

No shit. We're elite. I had no clue.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:24:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By jerrwhy01:
I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites,I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites,I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites,I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites,

View Quote

soo confusing - I thought because of inflation this was "middle class" now LOL
the article purposely shifts the definition of "elites" to get a rage bait title
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:25:30 AM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

People on this site don't believe that the vast majority of Americans makes less than $80k/year. It's one of arfcom's bubbles.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:26:35 AM EDT
[#49]
I could have told you that without going to the effort of polling.

We see that every day with the n_t's and _'s here

They gleefully cheer Bidens win and dismiss clear signs of issues.

They're happy about it
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:27:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Well I make more than 150K, live in BFE North Dakota and fucking hate Biden.

So there's that.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top