Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:53:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SiVisPacem] [#1]
Probably the best outcome for both her and society, of all the likely ones, is she OD's on fentanyl and nobody gives her Narcan in time. At least her suffering will end. Every other likely outcome for her is that she lives a life of pain, misery, and suffering as she is victimized by those who realize they can take advantage of her diminished capacity until they end up tiring of her mental health issues.

Whoever fucked her up during her childhood REALLY fucked her up and put her on a seemingly unavoidable collision course with an early death.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:03:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I could never be a cop…
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:12:51 PM EDT
[#3]
its bad when you cant tell if she traumatized from being in the system or just a spoiled entitled brat. Its very possible she was just a drug addict and her parents were tired of her shit and couldn't deal with her. Hard to really tell the difference now a days. Either way, she's very capable of acting like a decent person and making a decent life for herself. I dont feel sorry for her one bit.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:14:38 PM EDT
[#4]
She's got a pretty mouth, I'll give her that.

Never seen a drug addict with such pretty teeth.

I'm going with class 10 batshit crazy person.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:22:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlabamaFan64] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Surf:
I wonder if this is a way to shame the suspect.  Especially, since the charges are normally dropped.

However, in this case there is some serious mental illness going on.
View Quote

This.  Absolutely aggravating to deal with, which comes back to not having enough facilities to either treat people like her or keep them in an area where they don’t harm themselves or others.  Nothing funny or entertaining about it at all.  An 18 year old girl that appears to have no family and “friends” that are either taking her money or not interested in helping her.  Social worker going above and beyond trying to help her, but the girl is too much to handle with the social worker alone, and SW probably will burn out or be so overwhelmed that she goes into another line of work.  Very sad situation.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Not sure how she is "entitled".  She acts like a mess and sounds like a sad story.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:42:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MaximusEmanatus:
Not sure how she is "entitled".  She acts like a mess and sounds like a sad story.
View Quote

"entitled" in young people like her means "I'm entitled to act like a selfish bitch and under no circumstances or for any reason do you have the right to correct me, disagree with me, or not meet any of my demands".

It's reached epidemic proportions.

Even sad stories still mean without justice there can be no mercy.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:51:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Wolfy42:

Its obvious she is mentally ill or has fried her brain with drugs. It is really sad.
View Quote

Yeah, I was expecting to see some scumbag deservedly get slammered.

That's just sad.  Obviously mentally ill.   Needs to be in a crazy house.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:59:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I’m actually not seeing definitive signs of mental illness or drug abuse just in that video, although it wouldn’t be surprising if it also involved either.

It seemed more than anything that she was terrified. An 18 year old who looks like that ending up on the streets would probably get raped in short order or even worse.

The social worker might be genuinely be concerned for her but isn’t willing to adopt her. It doesn’t seem like she has any good options.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:08:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Little hellion needs an excorcism
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:21:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By wm69:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wm69:
Originally Posted By Wolfy42:

Its obvious she is mentally ill or has fried her brain with drugs. It is really sad.

You're a pathetic, unempathetic human being if you think people should be locked up in mental institutes.  

-1980s

The system has failed us, and the 80's were a major deflection point on where society became so dysfunctional in terms of mental health.  Care could have been done more humanely, but instead, here we are.  It's only going to get worse.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:22:15 PM EDT
[#12]
One word: meth.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:24:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Ruark:
One word: meth.
View Quote

I didn't see any meth eyes.  This chick is just crazy, probably horribly abused at some or many points in her life.  She needs real help.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:28:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Mental illness or just an overly entitled mentality?  Cuffed and stuffed into the back of the police car but had the presence of mind to keep her foot in the door so it couldn’t be closed.  She wasn’t out of it mentally the entire video.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:58:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lilMAC25] [#15]
That’s ugly
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Wow that was a bad one
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:15:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By skankwhisperer:
In Australia, the hospital would have probably admitted her, put her into a padded room and sedated her.
View Quote
US hospitals have neither staff nor space to put up with such BS. Don't want to comply and cooperate with exam? Then out the door so that we can take care of the next patient that is truly sick.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:22:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By wganz:
US hospitals have neither staff nor space to put up with such BS. Don't want to comply and cooperate with exam? Then out the door so that we can take care of the next patient that is truly sick.
View All Quotes
In Australia, the hospital would have probably admitted her, put her into a padded room and sedated her.

Agreed. Hospitals should be used for treating sick and injured people. Not an adult daycare where they can throw a temper tantrum until they're ready to go to jail.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:22:52 PM EDT
[#19]
I didn't watch the video, but I've seen too many like it, where the police have superhuman patience with such idiots.
Ask, tell, force - max 60 seconds on each.
I couldn't be a cop, due to stuff like this.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:23:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By thorshammerblow:
Anyone have her number?
View Quote

867-5309  
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:25:49 PM EDT
[#21]
I couldn't take 2 minutes of that bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:25:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By LittleBigHorn:
You're a pathetic, unempathetic human being if you think people should be locked up in mental institutes.  
-1980s

The system has failed us, and the 80's were a major deflection point on where society became so dysfunctional in terms of mental health.  Care could have been done more humanely, but instead, here we are.  It's only going to get worse.
View Quote
late 23er liberal view
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:30:44 PM EDT
[#23]
She needs to get smacked.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:43:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Currahee:
Things did not work out for her.
View Quote

All I saw was a parenting mistake almost two decades in the making. That woman had never been told “no” by anyone who meant it and had the means to back it up until she started getting arrested.

I’m afraid our younger generations have a much thinner veneer of civilization draped on them than we ever had…. This woman is one or two steps above Feral.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Cyblade:
Not enough taser and pepper spray. Should have tasered her until her brain got jump started.
View Quote

Was wondering why she didn’t ride the lightning when he couldn’t get her out of the car….
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By BloodRaven:
That cop has WAY more patience than I'd have had. After asking for the 2nd or 3rd time and her not complying, I'd have had her ass out of the car and on the ground in cuffs. Probably a good reason I was never a cop.
View Quote

Yep. Easy for me to say from my couch, but I was raised under the Ask, Tell, Make force continuum.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:24:15 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm conflicted.  
On the one hand, she's obviously got some type of mental illness.  On the other hand, that level of tantrum shouldn't be tolerated from an adult.

If she can't control herself, she needs to be institutionalized.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:28:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
^^This, her possibilities are low.  In the best case scenario she will get pregnant and actually want to make a better life for her child but not have the skills to do so and will undoubtedly fuck up her child not for a lack of caring - she just doesn't have the skills to focus her limited resources on making a better life for herself and child.  She will probably end up dead or sex traffic or in prison soon.  I feel really sorry for her.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
Originally Posted By lumper:

In your opinion, can she be "fixed" and become a productive person, or is she a lost cause?

Unfortunately, tragically   .there is .000001% chance of her ever being anything other than a deficit on society.  IF she lives another 20 years, the wreckage she causes will be many many millions of dollars of liabilities to the productive members of society.

It's a lose-lose situation.  A society is judged by how the most fucked up individuals are treated.

^^This, her possibilities are low.  In the best case scenario she will get pregnant and actually want to make a better life for her child but not have the skills to do so and will undoubtedly fuck up her child not for a lack of caring - she just doesn't have the skills to focus her limited resources on making a better life for herself and child.  She will probably end up dead or sex traffic or in prison soon.  I feel really sorry for her.
So...she probably needs to be institutionalized for the sake of everyone including herself.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:39:37 PM EDT
[#29]
I feel sorry for the LEOs. They were very calm and kind to her. Very professional. I also feel sorry for Daja. I have tried to volunteer to be an advocate for foster kids who age out and at least in my state they don't have anything. The girl obviously has mental health issues but she is desperate to keep from being homeless. She deserves some compassion. I ran away from home when I was 16 and I was very fortunate to have had people who mentored me which kept me off the streets and pointed me towards success. Most foster kids have nothing but a small stipend until the age of 21. At least in my state there is not much done other than a few lectures to prepare a foster kid for aging out. It is a break down in care complicated by overworked and often neglectful case workers.

I would encourage everyone to apply a little empathy for this girl. Most kids at 18 are still in high school. Yet she probably grew up in assisted living group homes that were for profit-not for the welfare of the children. Her only means of survival is her body and her mental health makes her only suitable for prostitution   She will end up dead or in prison without some form of stable assistance.
View Quote
I'm trying to apply empathy for her.  It's tough.

I know some foster parents.  They do all they can to provide love and stability to multiple kids.  Some of the kids demonstrate love and gratitude back.  Other kids put the foster parents through a living hell.  It's a challenge to find empathy for the manipulative ones.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:42:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Her lipstick was on point though.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:43:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Grumple] [#31]
I actually feel bad for her.

Obviously she has nowhere to go or to stay and probably no money and it seems like she may have mental health issues and maybe a drug problem.

Not excusing her behavior
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By GilTPayne:
View Quote

Point.

But not in her mugshot.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:58:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By LibertyShip:

Point.

But not in her mugshot.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LibertyShip:
Originally Posted By GilTPayne:

Point.

But not in her mugshot.

I don't expect her mugshot to reflect reality, the reality of me picking her up for a date, using her, then dropping her off.   What she looks like without her warpaint, not my area of interest.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:20:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LittleBigHorn] [#34]
Originally Posted By Jodan1776:
late 23er liberal view
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jodan1776:
Originally Posted By LittleBigHorn:
-1980s

late 23er liberal view

@Jodan1776

WTF kind of liberal view did you get out of my post?

You saw 23 and much like the mentally ill… jumped to conclusions.  Use your brain and logic instead of instant gratifying emotions of “gotcha”.

The FACT is that LEO are limited with options on what to do, and in return, they have to repeatedly deal with shit like this, from the same people.

Bring back mental institutions.  NOW.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#35]
I feel sorry for her and commend the cop for treating her as well as he did.  That took insane patience to do.  I believe she is severely mentally ill.  Probably abused by a few over the years because of her good looks.  Everyone is done with her (because she isn't fixable) and she literally is sitting in that vehicle at the end of her rope.  Nowhere to go, no one to call.  Just get out of the car and BOOM out on the street for the foreseeable future.  Would be a tough spot to be in.  

I say all this assuming she is suffering from some severe mental illness.  If she is just a brat, and I highly doubt that, then she deserves what she gets.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:34:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Ex girlfriend is the adult version, she's 61, she was gorgeous, did some modeling when younger.  I haven't seen her in 20 years. I have an old trailer she could live in so she is not homeless. She keeps telling me how things will be, not in a good way.

Her current common law husband  had enough of her,  wanted her out  of his house.  She said she wanted to stay and take care of him as he was sick.  He refused the ensure she was offering , she insisted he drink it so she grabbed his head. He called 911.

She got arrested for domestic violence and was told to stay 500 feet away from him and his house she was living in.  Some of them never grow up. This is her third arrest, two for extreme DWI, this one for domestic violence.

I told her when I offered the trailer I didn't want drama.  After her recent drama and refusal to get a job as the judge ordered, I said stay away.

People get a lot of chances, some you can't help.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:38:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RealityCheck0311] [#37]
Originally Posted By Covertness:
Mental illness or just an overly entitled mentality?  Cuffed and stuffed into the back of the police car but had the presence of mind to keep her foot in the door so it couldn’t be closed.  She wasn’t out of it mentally the entire video.
View Quote

She's semi-cute if she cleaned up, nice teeth, and an 18 year old girl.

So of course we have a bunch of people feeling sorry and saying "I hope she gets help for her mental health issues, she's going through a lot and probably had a tough life. We should have empathy." With a bunch of introspection and compassion about how difficult her life was, how she desperately needs help, etc...

Yet if this was a different type of 18 year old doing the same exact thing in a video, every comment would be "Get this feral animal off the streets" with zero compassion.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:16:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By atavistic:
Biden voter.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By jdessell:

And there's the rub. If this were a man he'd have been beaten black and blue, charges with resisting, battery on an officer, along with every other trumped up charge they can think of and nobody will bat an eyelash because at the end of the day nobody gives a shit about what happens to men and young men
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jdessell:
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:
Wish these youtube videos provided the name and later charges.

I'm always curious what charges get dropped because she happens to be an 18 year old woman as opposed to a man.

And there's the rub. If this were a man he'd have been beaten black and blue, charges with resisting, battery on an officer, along with every other trumped up charge they can think of and nobody will bat an eyelash because at the end of the day nobody gives a shit about what happens to men and young men

MGTOW post
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#40]

So of course we have a bunch of people feeling sorry and saying "I hope she gets help for her mental health issues, she's going through a lot and probably had a tough life. We should have empathy." With a bunch of introspection and compassion about how difficult her life was, how she desperately needs help, etc...

Yet if this was a different type of 18 year old doing the same exact thing in a video, every comment would be "Get this feral animal off the streets" with zero compassion.
View Quote

Some men here are old school honorable, while the rest are "poor baby, you can cry on my shoulder" and start patting her on the butt.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:05:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gamma762] [#41]
Originally Posted By Shane333:
I'm conflicted.  
On the one hand, she's obviously got some type of mental illness.  On the other hand, that level of tantrum shouldn't be tolerated from an adult.

View Quote

I'd bet she can control herself, she just doesn't want to and has never faced any real consequences for not controlling herself. She's just used to being out of control and probably getting her way most of the time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:18:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Shane333:
I'm conflicted.  

View Quote

Lack of self control is not a mental illness. There is very likely nothing there to treat, from a medical standpoint. She's certainly not psychotic and I don't even get much of an indication of borderline personality disorder. Just seems to want her own way.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:27:07 PM EDT
[#43]
I am usually pretty critical of cops but the only problem I see is that they should have had her admitted to the psych ward.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:28:15 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Australian hospitals have psych wards for these sort of patients. There are a lot  them. People are triaged, medicated if needed and assessed. If they are thought to be having a psychotic episode they are then admitted for a stay until they are settled. And connected to social workers and case managers. Its not perfect though, but there is a system in place. If you have private insurance its the same deal, just a nicer ward.

They are dealt completely separate to medical.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:31:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Jetpig:
One wap across the top of the head with a baton solves most of that.
View Quote

You have to be a douche bag to hit someone in the head with a baton unless your life is at risk.  A poke in the stomach, a rap on the knuckles, a blow to the outside of the arms or shins or top of the feet; all of those work and are not dangerous.

@Jetpig
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Inneedofhelp:

Look at the majority of comments in this thread vs your comment.  

GD has a lot of callous and disgustingly ignorant, and just downright cruel people.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Inneedofhelp:
Very sad.

For her to have that much energy for so long - its pretty clear she was having a severe episode.

I hope she get the help she needs. And i hope that cops can one day just have a magic button they can press to put people like this to sleep. Really thats the only safe way to handle such things.

Then arrest her when she calms down.

Look at the majority of comments in this thread vs your comment.  

GD has a lot of callous and disgustingly ignorant, and just downright cruel people.

Not callous or cruel or any of the other things you said. They are just tired of this kind of bullshit behavior.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:48:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ButterBacon] [#47]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Covertness:

I believe that theoretically the majority of messed up people and maybe even criminals have a chance of rehabilitation, it’s just that no one is going to take on the burden of being a guardian, mentor, and therapist for a broken adult.

People might feel bad for her because she’s pretty and desperate, but without major intervention (from a non-existant support structure), she’ll probably meet one of the predetermined fates for most women from messed up/non-existant families.

ETA: thinking about it more you probably wouldn’t see a male in this situation. A male from an equivalent upbringing would likely already have flipped out and ended up in prison or dead.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:52:44 PM EDT
[#48]
It’s so confusing watching GD applaud cops for their patience and restraint.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:55:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

Yep. Easy for me to say from my couch, but I was raised under the Ask, Tell, Make force continuum.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:
Originally Posted By BloodRaven:
That cop has WAY more patience than I'd have had. After asking for the 2nd or 3rd time and her not complying, I'd have had her ass out of the car and on the ground in cuffs. Probably a good reason I was never a cop.

Me too.
I hate videos showing cops say I am telling you for the last time  and then keep saying the same thing over and over.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:59:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Cyblade:
Not enough taser and pepper spray. Should have tasered her until her brain got jump started.
View Quote

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top