User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:16:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:
Removing her from the car made sense.

What was the point of the arrest? Should have just ejected her and left.

Did she break anything? Her psychosis induced rant does not count.

Power trip by the law?

Yeah I feel really safe now. Some psychotic woman is the court system. What a waste of resources.

Gd Is a group think echo chamber.
View Quote

She was obviously not going to calm down and go on about her day. She was going to continue being a problem and a drain on the limited resources available to the cops on the street. She needed to be in an environment where she could be monitored and allowed to calm down. Her swatting her hand and phone at the cop was a good enough pretense for the arrest so that she could be brought to the jail, rather than allowing her to continue disrupting the hotel's ability to do business. Then, she spit at the cop while in the hospital. In most, if not all, states, that's considered assault.

Putting her into the court system is probably the best thing for her. She obviously came up through the juvenile social worker system but aged out and is now left to her own devices. She's clearly not capable of managing her own mental health care or other basic needs, such as shelter or support, so getting her into the legal system may be the event which triggers an involuntary confinement to get her stabilized and probation to ensure she stays on the meds she needs in order to function as a member of society.

Remember, cops exist to help people. At first, their job was to help the social worker get the mentally distressed lady out of her government-issued work car. Then, the cops get to help the businesses and other local inhabitants by removing a mentally-distressed person from an environment where she would only serve to be a nuisance to others and likely a danger to herself and others. Then, they get to help the mentally distressed person get the help they obviously need but are unwilling or unable to get on their own.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:16:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I think that chick is hardcore mentally ill.   Imagine what she is like out in society acting nuts like that when the cops are not there?  She will end up hurting herself or others.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Just think somebody will marry her
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:19:55 AM EDT
[#4]
All this fancy restraining gear these days. I can remember the times putting PCP dudes in strait jackets Fun for all.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:22:55 AM EDT
[#5]
needs a ball gag.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:27:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I want my taxes back.

Air drop people like this into Mexico, that I'd happily pay for.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:30:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By DoverGunner:
View Quote

Maybe not marry her, but some dude is going to be locked into 18 years of giving her money to pay for the kid(s) she pops out and will almost certainly end up with DV charges (real or falsified) and a lengthy custody battle trying to protect his kid from their crazy mother. Ask me how I know...
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:31:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Those cops have the patience and restraint of a Saint. I couldn't do it. I have a short fuse and even less patience for rude and defiant/entitled people.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:33:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Yojimbo] [#9]
I don't know how cops can keep putting up with that shit...

ETA:  That girl needs to go to an insane asylum to deal with her mental issues
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:36:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Mr_Nasty99:

It's crazy to think about how many tax dollars are being spent on this one lady in this one video.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By vaughn4380:
I see this a lot in my job. Caseworker appears to be a youth services caseworker and the brat even asks at one point to be taken to the youth services office. Brat probably turned 18 recently and is no longer eligible for youth services after that, thus the caseworker telling her to get out of car and mentioning the age to the officer.

Bouncing around the system as a young teen with no consequences for poor behavior has taught her to respond how you see in the video. She will most likely amount to nothing and continue to be a drain on society. Not to defend the brat, but she most likely has never been taught how to respond like an adult.

It's crazy to think about how many tax dollars are being spent on this one lady in this one video.
The girl needed help undoubtedly she has parents who are either dead or in jail. She grew up in foster care (government) and she hasn't been made ready for adulthood. I think it's time to deregulate the foster program. The government isn't made to care-its made to grow.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#11]
That folks, is your garden variety nutcase that self medicates with street drugs. A lot of times they were heavily into things such as huffing paint as early as elementary school.  

The central computer isn't functioning properly and never will.  The only thing that's going to keep her out of a cardboard box under a bridge is death.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:41:14 AM EDT
[#12]
I would hate to have to deal with that
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:41:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bama-Shooter] [#13]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:45:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
The girl needed help undoubtedly she has parents who are either dead or in jail. She grew up in foster care (government) and she hasn't been made ready for adulthood. I think it's time to deregulate the foster program. The government isn't made to care-its made to grow.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By vaughn4380:
I see this a lot in my job. Caseworker appears to be a youth services caseworker and the brat even asks at one point to be taken to the youth services office. Brat probably turned 18 recently and is no longer eligible for youth services after that, thus the caseworker telling her to get out of car and mentioning the age to the officer.

Bouncing around the system as a young teen with no consequences for poor behavior has taught her to respond how you see in the video. She will most likely amount to nothing and continue to be a drain on society. Not to defend the brat, but she most likely has never been taught how to respond like an adult.

It's time for people to start learning personal responsibility. This girl recently turned 18, and this is already her second arrest since then.

Like a previous poster said, drop her off in some 3rd world shithole and see how quickly she's able to change her whole attitude.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:45:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Spasm:
I think that chick is hardcore mentally ill.   Imagine what she is like out in society acting nuts like that when the cops are not there?  She will end up hurting herself or others.
View Quote

I think she was raised by soft parents without any boundaries. She was never told "no" and never held accountable for her childhood behavior. The result is a mental child in an adult's body.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:46:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:49:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Jetpig:
One wap across the top of the head with a baton solves most of that.
View Quote

" />
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:51:31 AM EDT
[#18]
I feel sorry for the LEOs. They were very calm and kind to her. Very professional. I also feel sorry for Daja. I have tried to volunteer to be an advocate for foster kids who age out and at least in my state they don't have anything. The girl obviously has mental health issues but she is desperate to keep from being homeless. She deserves some compassion. I ran away from home when I was 16 and I was very fortunate to have had people who mentored me which kept me off the streets and pointed me towards success. Most foster kids have nothing but a small stipend until the age of 21. At least in my state there is not much done other than a few lectures to prepare a foster kid for aging out. It is a break down in care complicated by overworked and often neglectful case workers.

I would encourage everyone to apply a little empathy for this girl. Most kids at 18 are still in high school. Yet she probably grew up in assisted living group homes that were for profit-not for the welfare of the children. Her only means of survival is her body and her mental health makes her only suitable for prostitution   She will end up dead or in prison without some form of stable assistance.
View Quote

In your opinion, can she be "fixed" and become a productive person, or is she a lost cause?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:55:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Welcome to the employment blacklist
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Welcome to the employment blacklist
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:16:11 PM EDT
[#21]
She needs an extended period in the wilderness.  Get dried out.  Lose her 'voice"  maybe 60 days in a Mr. Beast Grocery store.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:30:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By lumper:

In your opinion, can she be "fixed" and become a productive person, or is she a lost cause?
View Quote

Unfortunately, tragically……….there is .000001% chance of her ever being anything other than a deficit on society.  IF she lives another 20 years, the wreckage she causes will be many many millions of dollars of liabilities to the productive members of society.

It’s a lose-lose situation.  A society is judged by how the most fucked up individuals are treated.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By DKUltra:

you get two internet 's for that random totally disassociated comment.

Back on topic
SW said she just got a state check but spent it, I bet drugs were involved.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:
You don't understand. She was rightfully upset because he wasn't wearing his Ukraine Flag ribbon.

Having said that, 7/10.

you get two internet 's for that random totally disassociated comment.

Back on topic
SW said she just got a state check but spent it, I bet drugs were involved.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:53:06 PM EDT
[#24]
So she's probably a democrat state representative declining to agree to voter ID laws?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:56:12 PM EDT
[#25]
I saw this the other day and felt sad afterwards.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By DoverGunner:
View Quote

Or just impregnate her and get stuck with child support payments for 18 years.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:58:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Nearly 3 million views, 46,000 comments since March 1.

Sad video.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:15:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Bring back the pillories.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:15:31 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes
I feel sorry for the LEOs. They were very calm and kind to her. Very professional. I also feel sorry for Daja. I have tried to volunteer to be an advocate for foster kids who age out and at least in my state they don't have anything. The girl obviously has mental health issues but she is desperate to keep from being homeless. She deserves some compassion. I ran away from home when I was 16 and I was very fortunate to have had people who mentored me which kept me off the streets and pointed me towards success. Most foster kids have nothing but a small stipend until the age of 21. At least in my state there is not much done other than a few lectures to prepare a foster kid for aging out. It is a break down in care complicated by overworked and often neglectful case workers.

I would encourage everyone to apply a little empathy for this girl. Most kids at 18 are still in high school. Yet she probably grew up in assisted living group homes that were for profit-not for the welfare of the children. Her only means of survival is her body and her mental health makes her only suitable for prostitution   She will end up dead or in prison without some form of stable assistance.

Her chances are slim.  She needed parenting and guidance from an early age.  I doubt she got either.  If I interpreted the video correctly she was arrested four an outstanding warrant while stripping.  This leads me to believe her only asset is her body.  She obviously is intelligent but has mental health issues, probably trauma.  Who knows, the importance of her formative years cannot be understated.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:19:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Drsalee:

Unfortunately, tragically   .there is .000001% chance of her ever being anything other than a deficit on society.  IF she lives another 20 years, the wreckage she causes will be many many millions of dollars of liabilities to the productive members of society.

It's a lose-lose situation.  A society is judged by how the most fucked up individuals are treated.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Drsalee:

Unfortunately, tragically   .there is .000001% chance of her ever being anything other than a deficit on society.  IF she lives another 20 years, the wreckage she causes will be many many millions of dollars of liabilities to the productive members of society.

It's a lose-lose situation.  A society is judged by how the most fucked up individuals are treated.

^^This, her possibilities are low.  In the best case scenario she will get pregnant and actually want to make a better life for her child but not have the skills to do so and will undoubtedly fuck up her child not for a lack of caring - she just doesn't have the skills to focus her limited resources on making a better life for herself and child.  She will probably end up dead or sex traffic or in prison soon.  I feel really sorry for her.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:22:05 PM EDT
[#31]
We get these these types occasionally, there is no reasoning with them and eventually every synapse melts down and they're incapable of de-escalating themselves...
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:25:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: doc540] [#32]
You boomers need to wise up.

She's just a convenient example of the current, entitled brat mindset.

They're among us and more are lining up just outside the door.

Don't ask me how I know this is true.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:26:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By haveTwo:

We used to have insane asylums.  I'm more familiar with the less nutty side of things like downs, but isn't this exactly what we can expect when you can't treat the clinically insane like they are clinically insane?
View Quote

Being an entitled cunt is not a mental illness. Its a social illness. These people are far more common that most think, and their population is rising.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:28:26 PM EDT
[#34]
That girl saw A LOT of abuse as a kid… I sort of feel sorry for her. Our society is trashed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:28:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:29:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Maine_11B_to_Nurse:

Being an entitled cunt is not a mental illness. Its a social illness. These people are far more common that most think, and their population is rising.
View Quote

great minds

see above
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:31:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: doc540] [#37]
little "cash me" bitch made $50 million

"On April 1, 2021, six days after her eighteenth birthday, Bregoli opened an OnlyFans account, earning over $1 million in revenue in the first six hours, including over $757,000 from subscriptions, $267,000 from message payments, and $5,000 in tips. She later demonstrated evidence of earnings of more than $50 million, which was initially met with skepticism

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:31:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Lexington:

I think she was raised by soft parents without any boundaries. She was never told "no" and never held accountable for her childhood behavior. The result is a mental child in an adult's body.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lexington:
Originally Posted By Spasm:

Possibly, or possible that she simply refused to follow rules and that she stopped paying attention to anything her parents did and DHHS wouldn't allow them to properly discipline her. After about age 14, Human Services pretty much tells parents to "figure it out on your own", but reminds them they can't use physical means at all to deal with her.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:35:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By doc540:

great minds

see above
View All Quotes

great minds

see above

I suspect we've both been there and done that too many hundreds of times.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:35:06 PM EDT
[#40]

It's time for people to start learning personal responsibility. This girl recently turned 18, and this is already her second arrest since then.

Like a previous poster said, drop her off in some 3rd world shithole and see how quickly she ends up a sex slave.
View Quote

The police car indicates they’re in Las Cruces so there’s a possibility something akin to that could happen to her if she ends up homeless.

The title of the video is pretty misleading so people can be forgiven for not knowing she was in foster care. It sounded like she was staying in a hotel just prior. It sounds like she doesn’t have reliable housing.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#41]

I suspect we've both been there and done that too many hundreds of times.
View Quote

Oh, no, I'm a total amateur not a pro like you.

But I've seen it enough times recently to know it's the way the wind is blowing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:47:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Bounce19712:
She looks like she would be an active lover.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:03:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

She's got a case worker for a reason as an adult.

At 18 I was in college and chasing girls.

I didn't need a case worker. I needed a leash.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:05:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Looking good! I bet she gives great helmet.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:09:27 PM EDT
[#45]
After watching the video, I feel bad for the kid. Mental illness at its most awful.

I hope she gets the help she needs.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:14:26 PM EDT
[#46]
little "cash me" bitch made $50 million

"On April 1, 2021, six days after her eighteenth birthday, Bregoli opened an OnlyFans account, earning over $1 million in revenue in the first six hours, including over $757,000 from subscriptions, $267,000 from message payments, and $5,000 in tips. She later demonstrated evidence of earnings of more than $50 million, which was initially met with skepticism

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/183309/cash_me1-3170938.jpg
View Quote

I'd say fuck that little piece of trash. But no. Fuck the simp assholes spending money on her onlyfans.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:24:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
I just thought it was sad.  An eighteen year old with mental health issues and likely low IQ, with nowhere to go, getting put out on the street.  I'm sure she's scared shitless.   I'm not condoning her actions, but I can sympathize with her situation.  I spent eight years hearing my wife's stories about situations like this.  I couldn't have handled that when I was that age.
View Quote

I agree, she probably never had much of a chance at a good life, probably just from growing up in the foster system (regardless of mental health).  However, I still feel worse for the cops for having to deal with her shit over and over again.  I'm sure they've not seen the last of her, either.  :(
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:27:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By thorshammerblow:
Anyone have her number?
View Quote

Women think they can change men.  Men think they can get in and out without getting hurt.  

This chick is way too damaged for me to think that.  She's cute but even if she was Gal Gadot, I'd still steer clear of that behavior.  Good job by the cops making the best of a shitty, depressing situation.  It would be better if society wouldn't tolerate this kind of behavior and would empower cops to "do the needful," but those days are long gone.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:34:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Butternut:
I just clicked at the end, and saw the padded helmet, and that was all I needed to know.
View Quote

She was wearing a Football Helmet but didn't play football.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By 103:
That looks like every "disturbance" call in J1 in Jacksonville at 2AMish.
View Quote

Yep ain't that the truth.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top