Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:32:42 AM EDT
[#1]
That is just sad. What a shit deal all the way around.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:36:58 AM EDT
[#2]
What is the legal basis for the officer to ask to leave someone’s car. Serious question. Is it trespassing like in a business or house? What law can you be charged with for refusing to get out of someone’s car?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:38:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tweek218:
What is the legal basis for the officer to ask to leave someone's car. Serious question. Is it trespassing like in a business or house? What law can you be charged with for refusing to get out of someone's car?
View Quote
Criminal trespass.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:41:57 AM EDT
[#4]
What is the legal basis for the officer to ask to leave someone’s car. Serious question. Is it trespassing like in a business or house? What law can you be charged with for refusing to get out of someone’s car?
View Quote

It's not someone's car - it's a state-owned vehicle.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:42:29 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

It's a state owned vehicle, not a POV. She was receiving services from a state social worker.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:05:58 AM EDT
[#6]
i laughed the entire time...is that wrong?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:11:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:14:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By thorshammerblow:
Anyone have her number?
View Quote

Her “friend” can give you her number.

He was probably watching through the blinds of his hotel room.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:19:51 AM EDT
[#9]
The best analogy I have ever heard with regards to arresting gals like this is: "Trying to stuff an octopus into a plastic shopping bag."

From my anecdotal experience, that is 110% true.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#10]
The only thing missing was foam coming out of her mouth.  Looks rabid.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:44:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
I just thought it was sad.  An eighteen year old with mental health issues and likely low IQ, with nowhere to go, getting put out on the street.  I'm sure she's scared shitless.   I'm not condoning her actions, but I can sympathize with her situation.  I spent eight years hearing my wife's stories about situations like this.  I couldn't have handled that when I was that age.
View Quote

It sounded like she had recently been stripping from what I gleaned from the convo with the case worker in the beginning but she got arrested at that job. How hard is it to keep your job as a stripper?  She could easily support herself and put a roof over her head by showing her asshole to every trucker with $20.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:46:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:52:56 AM EDT
[#13]
That cop has the patience of Job.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:55:06 AM EDT
[#14]
I can change her.. no really. It'll be different this time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:57:14 AM EDT
[#15]
The only reason people like the are such a hassle... body cameras.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:57:20 AM EDT
[#16]
That looks like every "disturbance" call in J1 in Jacksonville at 2AMish.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:02:38 AM EDT
[#17]
She looks like she would be an active lover.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:04:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:05:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Those eyes of hers say it all
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:05:53 AM EDT
[#20]
When someone gets an idea stuck in their head and unable to listen to simple instructions or commands the application of high voltage seems to reset the problem.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:07:15 AM EDT
[#21]
I enjoyed watching that way too much.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:09:04 AM EDT
[#22]
She looks nice...

I have been watching these arrest videos lately.  The officers usually have Job-like levels of patience.  People are nuts.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:17:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:
You don't understand. She was rightfully upset because he wasn't wearing his Ukraine Flag ribbon.

Having said that, 7/10.
View Quote

you get two internet 's for that random totally disassociated comment.

Back on topic
SW said she just got a state check but spent it, I bet drugs were involved.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:18:24 AM EDT
[#24]
She's not right in the head.  Doesn't belong in jail but her parent(s) dropped the ball hard, if she's out and about she needs someone who can control here and not pawned off on social worker.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:20:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By skankwhisperer:
Very sad.

For her to have that much energy for so long - its pretty clear she was having a severe episode.

I hope she get the help she needs. And i hope that cops can one day just have a magic button they can press to put people like this to sleep. Really thats the only safe way to handle such things.

In Australia, the hospital would have probably admitted her, put her into a padded room and sedated her.

Then arrest her when she calms down.
View Quote

Look at the majority of comments in this thread vs your comment.  

GD has a lot of callous and disgustingly ignorant, and just downright cruel people.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:25:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Drsalee:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
Originally Posted By thorshammerblow:
Anyone have her number?

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:27:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By JimEb:

The old fashioned tune up.  In the days before body cams I bet perps like this showed up at booking with some bruises and a magically more compliant attitude.  

The reason this behavior and mental issues is so prevalent is because we allow it.
View Quote

Sounds like the kind of thing they do in totalitarian shitholes like Russia.  What does that make the US then?  

We should have an exchange program where we send people with this mindset to Russia, China, North Korea or Iran, and they give us someone who doesn’t think like this.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:27:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: basselope22] [#28]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SehfTTwwYrM

The officer had insane levels of patience.

Holy crap.

Basically 10 minutes of “I want to talk to my case worker” and “ma’am please step out of the car” and it gets spicy.
View Quote

Some lucky guy will probably put a baby inside of her someday.

She must be pretty experienced at yelling/screaming. I'd lose my voice after a few minutes of that.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:29:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Guarantee she was raised with a father in the home.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By lockinload:
The only thing missing was foam green split-pea soup coming out of her mouth.  Looks rabid.
View Quote

That, and her head spinning around 360 degrees.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:32:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Honestly that’s a fairly routine arrest. People are nuts.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Pesty:
That cop has indeed insane levels patience. My blood pressure is through the roof just watching, taze that bitch
View Quote

Ketamine or another seditave as well.  She was at a hospital.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:33:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:
That cop has the patience of Job.
View Quote

Job wanted to die at one point because things were so shitty for him.  He had patience only insomuch as he couldn’t heal himself, couldn’t bring about an end to the suffering he was enduring, he never asked for it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:33:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:39:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Feel sorry she was a part of the system looks like a foster her life was over before she had a shot.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:39:42 AM EDT
[#36]
You see this sort of circle arguing often on these cop videos.  You also see them on Dr. Phil.  Almost always female and frequently small females.

Are there asshole classes that these people go to?  They always seem to follow the same script?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:40:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Inneedofhelp:

Sounds like the kind of thing they do in totalitarian shitholes like Russia.  What does that make the US then?  

We should have an exchange program where we send people with this mindset to Russia, China, North Korea or Iran, and they give us someone who doesn’t think like this.
View Quote

Username checks out.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#38]

She's got a case worker for a reason as an adult.

At 18 I was in college and chasing girls.

I didn't need a case worker. I needed a leash.
View Quote
my guess is shitty parents, and she has been part of the juvi system for a long time. Hopefully she can get her shit together and live a normal life, many don't.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:47:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Bud:

Username checks out.
View Quote

So beating unarmed people with serious mental issues is a good thing?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:49:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Removing her from the car made sense.

What was the point of the arrest? Should have just ejected her and left.

Did she break anything? Her psychosis induced rant does not count.

Power trip by the law?

Yeah I feel really safe now. Some psychotic woman is the court system. What a waste of resources.

Gd Is a group think echo chamber.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:53:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By vaughn4380:
I see this a lot in my job. Caseworker appears to be a youth services caseworker and the brat even asks at one point to be taken to the youth services office. Brat probably turned 18 recently and is no longer eligible for youth services after that, thus the caseworker telling her to get out of car and mentioning the age to the officer.

Bouncing around the system as a young teen with no consequences for poor behavior has taught her to respond how you see in the video. She will most likely amount to nothing and continue to be a drain on society. Not to defend the brat, but she most likely has never been taught how to respond like an adult.
View Quote

Good chance the odds were against here from the beginning. Sad

She does look dressed fairly decent, so who knows.  Wish her the best
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:54:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By FALex:
The best analogy I have ever heard with regards to arresting gals like this is: "Trying to stuff an octopus into a plastic shopping bag."

From my anecdotal experience, that is 110% true.
View Quote

Lol I’m using that!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:54:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Whether psycho or just spoiled, people like that need a circuit interrupt. It calms them down.

Choke her out or sharp shot to the solar plexus or a taser. They settle down when they're coming back to, trying to breathe, or in full body electronically induced muscle spasm.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:58:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:
Removing her from the car made sense.

What was the point of the arrest? Should have just ejected her and left.

Did she break anything? Her psychosis induced rant does not count.

Power trip by the law?

Yeah I feel really safe now. Some psychotic woman is the court system. What a waste of resources.

Gd Is a group think echo chamber.
View Quote

lol. pull her out and throw her on the ground and then what?
When they drive off, assuming she doesn’t lay down in front of the car, she’s just going to run into the closest building and continue that ramped up hissy fit and the cops will be right back out.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:58:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Ghostface:
I'm soooo glad that I retired last year.....sooooo glad.....
View Quote

2 months 10 days for me. Had to deal with a batshit crazy 2 nights ago. Hoping she was the last one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:00:00 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

It's trespassing. In my state it's one level of misdemeanor if committed without intent to commit a different crime, and then the next level up if there is an intent.

I don't know if Obstructing counts for the other crime, but I'd have thrown it against the wall to see if it stuck.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:06:27 AM EDT
[#47]
I feel sorry for the LEOs. They were very calm and kind to her. Very professional. I also feel sorry for Daja. I have tried to volunteer to be an advocate for foster kids who age out and at least in my state they don't have anything. The girl obviously has mental health issues but she is desperate to keep from being homeless. She deserves some compassion. I ran away from home when I was 16 and I was very fortunate to have had people who mentored me which kept me off the streets and pointed me towards success. Most foster kids have nothing but a small stipend until the age of 21. At least in my state there is not much done other than a few lectures to prepare a foster kid for aging out. It is a break down in care complicated by overworked and often neglectful case workers.

I would encourage everyone to apply a little empathy for this girl. Most kids at 18 are still in high school. Yet she probably grew up in assisted living group homes that were for profit-not for the welfare of the children. Her only means of survival is her body and her mental health makes her only suitable for prostitution   She will end up dead or in prison without some form of stable assistance.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By s707bw:
About 40 years ago I may or may not have seen a female officer handle  a chic like that with a open hand slap to the mouth and then get cuffs applied. Chic stopped being a obnoxious little bitch real fast.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By s707bw:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SehfTTwwYrM

The officer had insane levels of patience.

Holy crap.

Basically 10 minutes of “I want to talk to my case worker” and “ma’am please step out of the car” and it gets spicy.
About 40 years ago I may or may not have seen a female officer handle  a chic like that with a open hand slap to the mouth and then get cuffs applied. Chic stopped being a obnoxious little bitch real fast.

"Chick."  As in a baby chicken.

"Chic" is an adjective meaning "stylish."
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:13:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Gator:

Seemed like she's pretty, I can fix her.  

Just kidding.  Same thing, I thought it was really sad too.  Her friend was probably just some dude banging her, and doesn't want to deal with her.  

She just turned 18 and probably is scared shitless as she had nowhere to go.  I don't think it was an act that she was irrationally lashing out in a way to the cop, a male authority figure.  She's probably been abused.  She's a poster child for mental institutions.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gator:
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
I just thought it was sad.  An eighteen year old with mental health issues and likely low IQ, with nowhere to go, getting put out on the street.  I'm sure she's scared shitless.   I'm not condoning her actions, but I can sympathize with her situation.  I spent eight years hearing my wife's stories about situations like this.  I couldn't have handled that when I was that age.

Seemed like she's pretty, I can fix her.  

Just kidding.  Same thing, I thought it was really sad too.  Her friend was probably just some dude banging her, and doesn't want to deal with her.  

She just turned 18 and probably is scared shitless as she had nowhere to go.  I don't think it was an act that she was irrationally lashing out in a way to the cop, a male authority figure.  She's probably been abused.  She's a poster child for mental institutions.
As well as prosecutorial discretion.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:16:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By vaughn4380:
I see this a lot in my job. Caseworker appears to be a youth services caseworker and the brat even asks at one point to be taken to the youth services office. Brat probably turned 18 recently and is no longer eligible for youth services after that, thus the caseworker telling her to get out of car and mentioning the age to the officer.

Bouncing around the system as a young teen with no consequences for poor behavior has taught her to respond how you see in the video. She will most likely amount to nothing and continue to be a drain on society. Not to defend the brat, but she most likely has never been taught how to respond like an adult.
View Quote

It's crazy to think about how many tax dollars are being spent on this one lady in this one video.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top