Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:13:54 AM EDT
[#1]
That was the argument 20 years ago when "we just want to get married"

20 years later it is apparent to any thinking person that it is fact.

Normalizing homosexuality is a clear and evident precursor to an entire host of perversions and proclivities.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:15:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By konger:
This thread is gay.
View Quote

OP should feel deeply and earnestly ashamed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:21:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:24:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By VaniB:
Like my anti-abortion stance, I don't feel the need to abandon my principles to conform to PC.

I'm an old guy now, but back in the early 70's when I was a long-haired scrawny dumbass 17 y.o teenager and didn't yet have a car, I hitchhiked dozens of times to get around. I got picked up by many young woman. Never once did a female come on strong or try to molest me. However, a couple of homos did come right out and scare the shit out of me by letting me know they wanted to fuck me. One guy stroked my thigh, the other came right out and said he gives good blow jobs. I cut my long hair by the time I was 19, became interested in guns, Harley's, and camping. I did NOT have any feminine ways about me as an adult. But aggressive homos happened again in my life as I got older, except I wasn't scared of them any more, I was just angry with the disgusting fuckers! Once as a 28 y.o. working for the boss and driving a work van to a job, I had a homo perv keep an even 55mph pace on the highway in the lane next to me. He rubbed his crotch so I'd see him doing it. He kept up speed so I couldn't help but catch a glimpse of him doing it as I slowed down or sped up to try and lose him. In my late 30's I had a really thug looking homo try to pick me up at a  KFC while I was minding my own business eating lunch at the table. The homo asked me if I'd like to F with him.

--snip--

View Quote
I'd love to see what you're accidentally doing to attract homosexual advances.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:25:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Butternut:
IMO there is a significant reason shit stinks - it's a biological indicator of sorts that it's waste, and should be treated as such.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Butternut:
Originally Posted By cchurchi:
I don't have a comment on the gays, but I will say that sodomy is disgusting and has to be caused by mental illness.

I know, I'm probably the weirdo here, and the freaks on Arfcom will disagree, but I'm pretty sure human feces, farts and raw sewage have no place in love making.  Crap makes me dry heave but some people literally want to make love to it.  Didn't humans who engaged in this behavior die of nutsack infections after getting poo packed up their dick holes for the last 200,000 years??  How is this still a thing?  

Imagine stepping in dog shit and tracking it through your house only to think "man, it smells like sex in here!"
IMO there is a significant reason shit stinks - it's a biological indicator of sorts that it's waste, and should be treated as such.

Dang, you’re just a big hater!  Next I bet you’ll try to tell me that the human anus is designed to control and rid the body of waste and that it’s not a sex organ, ha ha.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:28:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ajacobs:
This is so exciting, this is it, I am sure of it.  All the previous threads were meaningless.  This is the one where there will be a fresh idea or somebody's mind will be changed.  I can feel it.
View Quote

Yes!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By cchurchi:

Dang, you’re just a big hater!  Next I bet you’ll try to tell me that the human anus is designed to control and rid the body of waste and that it’s not a sex organ, ha ha.
View Quote

Or that the function of mammary glands is to provide nourishment to babies.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:32:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By VaniB:
Like my anti-abortion stance, I don't feel the need to abandon my principles to conform to PC.

I'm an old guy now, but back in the early 70's when I was a long-haired scrawny dumbass 17 y.o teenager and didn't yet have a car, I hitchhiked dozens of times to get around. I got picked up by many young woman. Never once did a female come on strong or try to molest me. However, a couple of homos did come right out and scare the shit out of me by letting me know they wanted to fuck me. One guy stroked my thigh, the other came right out and said he gives good blow jobs. I cut my long hair by the time I was 19, became interested in guns, Harley's, and camping. I did NOT have any feminine ways about me as an adult. But aggressive homos happened again in my life as I got older, except I wasn't scared of them any more, I was just angry with the disgusting fuckers! Once as a 28 y.o. working for the boss and driving a work van to a job, I had a homo perv keep an even 55mph pace on the highway in the lane next to me. He rubbed his crotch so I'd see him doing it. He kept up speed so I couldn't help but catch a glimpse of him doing it as I slowed down or sped up to try and lose him. In my late 30's I had a really thug looking homo try to pick me up at a  KFC while I was minding my own business eating lunch at the table. The homo asked me if I'd like to F with him.

It's my first amendment right here to say IMHO a lot of homos are sick fucks who would molest defenseless kids. In fact, I had a friend who's young nephew was kidnapped out of a grocery store and raped. My friend described how the guy was equipped with vaseline.

No, I do NOT like them for good reason. Homos parading around on Main Street on Gay Day makes me want to kick there already reamed ass. Yes, their coming out to be proud and supported by liberals is just another sign of our sick society. Transgenders acceptance and encouragement is just further erosion of our country in its last days.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:34:18 AM EDT
[#9]
A gateway?    Hmmmmm.    Not sure.

Maybe a backdoor type base.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:37:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Yes. Simple questions deserve simple answers.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:49:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Gay men appear to be significantly more promiscuous than straight people, on average.  I have a gay relative and he was surprised that straight people don't have sex themed bars like leather bars.  I mean maybe we do, but I don't personally know of any.  There are also all kinds of sex parties where dudes bang random dudes in that community.  I don't know if he participates and did not ask.  But it sounds like these are a pretty regular occurrence, and he's been married for years.  I think there is a lot more perversion.  Fuck he was telling a story - at a family event- about a dude that was being fisted by another dude in a basement at a party.  He was on a glass table that broke during said fisting ant he was severely cut and bled out.  We don't invite him any more.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:50:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By zeekh:
I don't think so. Are hetero people more likely to have sex with under age kids? IDK.
View Quote

Statistically, no.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:53:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Skyler2000] [#13]
I think more children have been sexually assaulted by the religious than by gay people.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:54:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:54:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MikeJGA] [#15]
Originally Posted By lukus:
Last time I checked, Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot were all straight.  Looks like there might be a common thread right there on people who murder millions of other people.
View All Quotes
Last time I checked, Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot were all straight.  Looks like there might be a common thread right there on people who murder millions of other people.

Hitler was besties with Ernst Röhm the head of the SA/Brownshirts until he made a move to oust Hitler, then he and most of the SA leadership were killed in the Night of the Long Knives.  Ernst was flamboyantly gay.  IIRC several other members of Hitler's inner circle were also gay.  That makes me suspect that Hitler was gay or Bi.  Like those Republican congress critters that are anti-Gay publicly while fucking the pages at night.

The gays I have personally known were good folks.  I never cared what anyone does in the bedroom or with who, as long as they are over the age of consent.

ETA: LP was correct:
"One of the Top 5 gayest forums I know."
-Little Pony
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:54:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Plenty of straight perverts.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:55:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Skyler2000:
I think more children have been sexually assaulted by the religious than by gay people.
View Quote

Were they gay religious people?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:55:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Miles_Urbanus:
For a lot of gay folks their sexuality is the most important part of their identity. It’s not just who they like to sleep with. It is their hobby, social circle, politics, everything. They arent a gamer they are a gaymer. They aren’t a chef but a gay gourmet and so on. So wouldn’t be surprised that someone whose sexuality is the dominate aspect of their life is overly into sex.
View Quote

This 100%.  I think that is what I was trying to say.  It seems to be an all encompassing lifestyle for a lot, it's not just what they do in the bedroom.  I don't have stickers and shirts and parades.  I don't need straight pride.  Also LOL
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:56:46 AM EDT
[#19]
It is a perversion of God’s design for sexuality. That’s why it’s a sin, and it’s not for some arbitrary reason. All sins consist of thoughts and actions that are a perversion of God’s good creation.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:57:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Torqued:

@littlepony was right about this place
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:57:46 AM EDT
[#21]
What is the biological imperative for homosexuality? Sex is primarily a matter of reproduction.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:59:03 AM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

Yeah, but it makes me wonder if institutions repressing people's sexuality causes them to express it in very bad ways.

I know lots of gay people who are not religious, and none of them would hurt a child.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:01:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By shooter_gregg:
What is the biological imperative for homosexuality? Sex is primarily a matter of reproduction.
View Quote

I view it like left handedness.

Something went off kilter in the womb, reversing one's sexuality. It's harmless, but different.

We have enough evidence to suggest that gay people were born that way.

I'm not gonna denounce people for the way they were born.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:01:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#24]
Originally Posted By bgenlvtex:
Normalizing homosexuality is a clear and evident precursor to an entire host of perversions and proclivities.
View Quote
Every society, every culture, has behavior which is stigmatized; and there is usually a very good reason why that behavior is stigmatized.
You abandon your morals and values at your own peril. Once the Overton Window starts moving, there's no telling where it will stop.

Looking back on the last half-century of social change, we have seen:
1) The normalization of homosexuality
2) The normalization of single motherhood
3) The normalization of recreational drug use

How have these trends affected society? For the better, or the worse?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:02:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:03:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#26]
Originally Posted By Pawcatch:
I'm a proud hetro sexual,but if no women are around I'm going to be drilling ass non stop.
Only a complete beta would not fuck just because no fee females are around.
View Quote
Ahh, the Al Qaeda approach. Neat.
"Its not gay if you dont love them."
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:04:15 AM EDT
[#27]
I don’t disagree, but most homosexuals are not what you see in the outlandish media stories. Most of them are just regular people trying to get by. It’s no different than how the media portrays gun owners.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:08:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#28]
View Quote
Statistics show that children are sexually victimized in public schools exponentially more than from churches.
Schools are statistically much much worse in that regard. Even when you control for the number of schools vs churches,... its still *REALLY* bad for schools.

So many people who love to bash churches, worship their local schools and worship their local teachers as holy priests of the progressive, longhouse or "Cathedral" as Curtis Yarvin has referred to it.

Some will counter "Its not the number of sexual incidents but rather the COVER UPS that we're upset about!"
Yeah,... public schools do that shit too. Plenty of school districts have played the same game that some Catholic Parishes have played, where the school will shuffle around problematic teachers.

FWIW, any priest *OR* teacher who rapes or molests a child... deserves to have a millstone tied around their neck and thrown in the ocean.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Great, now I’m a mass murderer AND a white supremacist.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:10:15 AM EDT
[#30]

Something went off kilter in the womb, reversing one's sexuality. It's harmless, but different.

View Quote

Even if some people are born with same sex attraction, they still choose to be gay.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:10:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#31]
Originally Posted By mudholestomper:
I don’t disagree, but most homosexuals are not what you see in the outlandish media stories.
Most of them are just regular people trying to get by. It’s no different than how the media portrays gun owners.
View Quote
My wife and I spent much of our adult lives living in cities.
There have been many gays in our social circle; we have/had many gay friends.
My wife works in a profession with a large number of gays.
All I can say is, stereotypes become stereotypes for a reason.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:12:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Yes
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:13:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Pawcatch:
I'm a proud hetro sexual,but if no women are around I'm going to be drilling ass non stop.
Only a complete beta would not fuck just because no fee females are around.
View Quote

thatescalatedquickly.gifjpg
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:16:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By ArmedKulak:

Even if some people are born with same sex attraction, they still choose to be gay.
View All Quotes

Would you be able to control it if someone told you not to sleep with women? What if someone told you you couldn't marry the woman you love?

It's the same thing. People are trying to control one's natural sexual impulse, which is a primary driving force of who we are.

I have bedded plenty of women in my life. And I would go crazy if I couldn't.

In the end I don't see the harm in homosexuality. Unless you're harming children, why the outrage? Who is it hurting?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:18:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By jackthom8:

And what's the conservative solution for it? Praying the gay away hasn't worked for the past 1500 years.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jackthom8:
Originally Posted By cash50:

Not the root necessarily. Just part of it.

And what's the conservative solution for it? Praying the gay away hasn't worked for the past 1500 years.

Raise your kids in a 2 parent household. Get married. Go to church. Live out your values. And, most importantly, outbreed the competition.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:18:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Once one throws off a societal norm, particularly one with as much stigma as a sexual perversion, throwing off others becomes easy.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

What percentages of the population do those groups represent?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:24:44 AM EDT
[#38]
I view it like left handedness. Something went off kilter in the womb, reversing one's sexuality.
It's harmless, but different.
View Quote
Who says you have to "denounce" anyone?
Also... just because something is natural, doesn't mean that it's normal... or harmless.
Type 1 Diabetes is perfectly natural. Down Syndrome is perfectly natural. Paranoid schizophrenia is perfectly natural.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:25:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:26:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TresOsos] [#40]
There was a reason why they were shunned and kept in the closet.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:29:59 AM EDT
[#41]

Would you be able to control it if someone told you not to sleep with women? What if someone told you you couldn't marry the woman you love?

It's the same thing. People are trying to control one's natural sexual impulse, which is a primary driving force of who we are.

In the end I don't see the harm in homosexuality. Unless you're harming children, why the outrage? Who is it hurting?
View All Quotes

They are.  They are statistically more likely to abuse children and more likely to have been the victim of abuse.  There was a big thread about it here this year, complete with statistics.  Along with this new acceptance came men in women's locker rooms and sports, child gender reassignment, children's drag shows, and the push to accept MIP (minor attracted person)- a term less hateful than pedo.  All that is fucked up.  I will admit, there are posts from me on this very site from a over a decade ago asking what the harm is in allowing gays to marry.  I was wrong and the people saying it was a slippery slope were right.  I understand that gays aren't specifically driving the tranny thing, but acceptance led to marriage and that led to today.  SOMEONE is driving this push and we fell for it.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:31:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Honeypot_DMZ] [#42]
Originally Posted By cdholmes:
I think homosexuality can be a starting point for further perversion.

I do not think all homosexuals are evil, but I do think it is wrong.

This is inspired by the thread about the gay man who made comments that he planned to rape his unborn child that was to be birthed by a surrogate.

It just seems many notorious serial killers and rapists were gay, and homosexuality has spread into the trans and multiple gender movement, as well as being forced upon children.

My wife believes that if a person is "in love" with someone of the same sex, it is not wrong and they should be together.  I believe homosexuality is an urge, just like any other sin, that should not be acted upon.

Your thoughts?
View Quote

I don't believe it's merely an "urge" per say but more of a miswiring that occurs in the womb that forces someone to be what they are. It's impossible for someone that is born purely homosexual to not act on this miswiring. Now with that said any further perversions would also be due with further and deeper miswirings. This includes pedophilia. If you want to add serial killers into the mix you could say they were miswired in regards to the interlink between sex and violence.

The only real cure for all these people cutrently is not having been born.

Perhaps one day with more understanding and with the aid of technology the development of a fetus inside the womb can always be steered in the proper direction.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By SERVED_USMC:

Yep. Straight (so they say) dudes around here talk about the gays more than the gays do.

And that’s super gay.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SERVED_USMC:
Originally Posted By Torqued:
Originally Posted By konger:
This thread is gay.

@littlepony was right about this place

Yep. Straight (so they say) dudes around here talk about the gays more than the gays do.

And that’s super gay.

You're trying to call people who fight for their beliefs gay using a backhanded, passive aggressive tactic.

I'm going to talk about the things that matter to me. You can sit over there and "react".

You know what gay guys don't talk about? About how both of them pretends the other is a woman. How they still want to mimic heterosexuals in the most important things they do. How they have massive health issues from gay sex?

They need to go back in the closet. This drag queen story hour shit has been beyond retarded, and the progression was really quick to get to kiddie diddling. Each perversion is trying to outqueer the last one.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:37:19 AM EDT
[#44]
It's the 20$ bill that got Zed dead in Pulp
Fiction.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:39:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Homosexuality is, by definition, abnormal. If it were normal, humans would be extinct.

So, there is something wrong. There could be other things wrong that are associated or linked to it.

But, there is stuff wrong with a shit ton of people, so, singling them out as "extra wrong" is not really helpful.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:39:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By runcible:

Also... just because something is natural, doesn't mean that it's normal... or harmless.
Type 1 Diabetes is perfectly natural. Down Syndrome is perfectly natural. Paranoid schizophrenia is perfectly natural.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By runcible:

I view it like left handedness. Something went off kilter in the womb, reversing one's sexuality.
It's harmless, but different.

Exactly.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:41:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By jb31:

They are.  They are statistically more likely to abuse children and more likely to have been the victim of abuse.  There was a big thread about it here this year, complete with statistics.  Along with this new acceptance came men in women's locker rooms and sports, child gender reassignment, children's drag shows, and the push to accept MIP (minor attracted person)- a term less hateful than pedo.  All that is fucked up.  I will admit, there are posts from me on this very site from a over a decade ago asking what the harm is in allowing gays to marry.  I was wrong and the people saying it was a slippery slope were right.  I understand that gays aren't specifically driving the tranny thing, but acceptance led to marriage and that led to today.  SOMEONE is driving this push and we fell for it.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jb31:

What gays are promoting pedos?? I know plenty of gays who understand that that's wrong.

Sounds like anti-gays are creating fake news to be angry at.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:42:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By eurotrash:
No, I don’t think that.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:44:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Subnet:
I'm too busy looking after my own shit, to give it any thought.

If you're sexually attracted to folks of the same gender, there's nothing I'm going to say or do that will change any of that. So it's not worth even thinking about.

Even if I thought it was a "base for further perversion" - what then? Now what? I can't do anything useful with this information, and it's not like I'm going to stop thinking about tits all day anyway, so again - it's not really an interesting question.

YMMV.
View Quote

Also this.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:47:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Action45:
The human drive for sex is incredibly strong. This is driven by our desire to procreate in order to extend our bloodlines even though we don’t realize that consciously most of the time. Homosexuality by nature, means that your DNA dies when you die. It cannot be passed on without modern medical intervention and getting others involved. The OP reads as if being gay is a choice. I don’t believe that’s the case for 99% of homosexuals, they’re just born that way.
View Quote

I agree with a lot of what you say.

If it isn't a choice, why do they start talking differently one day? I.e. once they're out of the closet, the girlboi accent goes hell on wheels.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top