Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:20:23 AM EDT
[#1]
If you have a modicum of athleticism, you’ll be fine…shit will be hard but I promise you 30th AG is the hardest part of the entire ordeal. You can sit there for up to a month before you actually go your actual training company. And if it’s still the same from 2008, you’ll do nothing all day, not allowed to do PT and you just sit like you’re in jail once all your in processing is done.

Shark attack day is fun…prepare to get your balls smoked off for about 5 hours with having to sort your duffels and getting screamed at.

Once you make it through red phase, realize it’s one big game and you’ll never win against the Drills. You’ll be asked to meet impossible time hacks and you’ll get the dog shit smoked out of you…in my DS’s words it was time to “make the walls sweat”…

But you get numb to it, you get stronger, your platoon will start to become a cohesive group and you’ll work together and honestly it’ll start to get fun (it did for me, YMMV).

It’ll fly by and soon youll finish your final FTX and go up honor hill and get your crossed rifles pinned on and drink the grog while a huge bonfire rages. Shit was awesome.

Airborne school is easy…run a shit load and spend 3 weeks learning to fall right so you don’t break any bones.

At Airborne, the day they do the PT test…BE AT THE FRONT PART OF THE LINE….once they have enough dudes who pass pushups / sit ups, you’re probably gonna be a member of the 41 club and get sent to holdever for some leg units.

At Airborne, the RASP recruiter will come by looking for volunteers….TAKE IT. Go to Batt and do cool guy shit…there’s lots of bullshit and THAT is gonna test you (Cole Range LOL) but DO IT. Don’t be a pussy and push forward and stay motivated.

Good luck brother.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:23:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By StealthGuy:
How many drill sergeants now will even have combat patches and cibs?
View Quote

Every picture I see from the last few years…not a whole lot, maybe 1 in 20 with a CIB.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:24:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By stefbo:
I went through Benning's School for Boys in the mid 90's as an 11B and retired in 2019.

My son went through MEPS last week for a 11X Option 4 (Airborne) contract.  He signed for 4 years, but the option 4 would have been available with a 3 year contract as well.  

Like everyone else that has gone this route has said so far (in some circles this is referred to as a "clue"), don't get suckered into a 6 year contract.  Go 3 or 4 and if you want to stay in after that then you extend/reenlist.  

Don't be a shit bag that gets sucked into doing shit bag stuff but other shit bags.

Accept that death is better then quitting.

If you are weak and think about quitting when things get a little hard then know that the quickest way off Sand Hill is to graduate.  Quitters stick around sucking at life longer then the studs that graduate.

I will go against conventional wisdom and say to volunteer for whatever comes down the pipe.  Sometimes it fucks you and you end up doing some shitty detail.  The times that it works out in your favor can be fucking epic though.

Take care of your feet and your equipment.  Give 100% effort even when nobody else is watching.  Don't be a sad sack that makes your mates carry your load because you can't hack it.  Be in the right place, at the right time, in the right uniform, with the right equipment.  Stay hydrated.  Don't lose anything that you are signed for.  Don't allow yourself to be in a position where you can be falsely accused of being improper to a female.  The Army will crush your soul over that one and in a "he said, she said" situation you will lose 99% of the time.
ALWAYS excell.  If you have questions ask when appropriate to do so.  

Once you pass OSUT and Airborne and get to your unit.  Shut the fuck up and listen to your Team Leaders and Squad Leaders.  You are going to feel like you accomplished something and OSUT/Airborne School will be your only connection to the Army at that point so it will be the only way that you think you can bond with those that are in your unit.  Shut the fuck up.  Nobody.  And I mean NOBODY wants to hear some stupid assed story of what happened to you at OSUT.

Don't fucking quit.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Fantastic advice.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:47:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Airborne11B:

Every picture I see from the last few years…not a whole lot, maybe 1 in 20 with a CIB.
View Quote

That’s what I figured. A completely different world from 2010 when all of mine had multiple combat deployments from OIF, OEF, or both.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Ugh, now I gotta go to meps and tell em I want 3 years instead of six and hope that causes no delays. Also what the hell is a leg?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:08:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TallLankey:
Ugh, now I gotta go to meps and tell em I want 3 years instead of six and hope that causes no delays. Also what the hell is a leg?
View Quote

A leg is what us Airborne guys call non Airborne qualified infantry.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:13:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CamelPatriot] [#7]
Just went through it and finished in December. I’m not sure how old you are but you’ll be surrounded by a lot of older guys so don’t worry about fitting in. Don’t do dumb shit and don’t quit and you’ll be just fine.

Also, don’t be bummed if you get 11C like I did it’s a lot better quality of life than 11B. If you can get Airborne contract I’d say get it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:14:27 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Most of my SSG and above had combat patches and CIBs. I went through July-December.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:15:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CamelPatriot] [#9]
If you have a modicum of athleticism, you’ll be fine…shit will be hard but I promise you 30th AG is the hardest part of the entire ordeal. You can sit there for up to a month before you actually go your actual training company. And if it’s still the same from 2008, you’ll do nothing all day, not allowed to do PT and you just sit like you’re in jail once all your in processing is done.

Shark attack day is fun…prepare to get your balls smoked off for about 5 hours with having to sort your duffels and getting screamed at.

Once you make it through red phase, realize it’s one big game and you’ll never win against the Drills. You’ll be asked to meet impossible time hacks and you’ll get the dog shit smoked out of you…in my DS’s words it was time to “make the walls sweat”…

But you get numb to it, you get stronger, your platoon will start to become a cohesive group and you’ll work together and honestly it’ll start to get fun (it did for me, YMMV).

It’ll fly by and soon youll finish your final FTX and go up honor hill and get your crossed rifles pinned on and drink the grog while a huge bonfire rages. Shit was awesome.

Airborne school is easy…run a shit load and spend 3 weeks learning to fall right so you don’t break any bones.

At Airborne, the day they do the PT test…BE AT THE FRONT PART OF THE LINE….once they have enough dudes who pass pushups / sit ups, you’re probably gonna be a member of the 41 club and get sent to holdever for some leg units.

At Airborne, the RASP recruiter will come by looking for volunteers….TAKE IT. Go to Batt and do cool guy shit…there’s lots of bullshit and THAT is gonna test you (Cole Range LOL) but DO IT. Don’t be a pussy and push forward and stay motivated.

Good luck brother.

View Quote

There is no more shark attacks, first 100 yards replaced it and is very easy. There is fuck fuck games with duffles though.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:17:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By CamelPatriot:

There is no more shark attacks, first 100 yards replaced it and is very easy. There is fuck fuck games with duffles though.
View Quote

Fucking weak.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:22:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Strike6] [#11]
View Quote

A leg is what holds up a chicken's ass.

I was a leg.

Airborne falls from the sky and they then become a leg.

Or you can use the Air Assault mantra...

"Too scared to jump. Too lazy to walk. Air Assault!"
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:23:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Fucking weak.
View Quote

OSUT in general was easy in general physically and many companies are being gender integrated. Biggest quitters are females and the shitbag kids. I hate where I’m at right now, so I’m trying to become a PT stud and go to RASP not sure if COC will approve the packet.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:24:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CamelPatriot] [#13]
Originally Posted By Strike6:

I was a leg.

"Too scared to jump. Too lazy to walk. Air Assualt!"
View Quote

I’m mechanized and I fucking hate it here. I’m mortars though and I hate that as well.

Honestly the army was a cool experience but unless I get into something high speed I’m getting out when my contract is done.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:28:50 PM EDT
[#14]

OSUT in general was easy in general physically and many companies are being gender integrated. Biggest quitters are females and the shitbag kids. I hate where I’m at right now, so I’m trying to become a PT stud and go to RASP not sure if COC will approve the packet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Fucking weak.

I get some feed on FB that has all the moms and wives of soldier's going through Infantry OSUT. The amount of postings about guys wanting to quit or quitting completely is fucking insane. I'm talking grown ass men with wives and kids not being able to hack it.

And these guys have it great now. No shark attacks. Hugs from their cadre. Phones to call home.

Who remembers standing in line to use a pay phone for two minutes every two or three weeks to call home? God forbid no one picked up the phone on the other end.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:31:51 PM EDT
[#15]

I’m mechanized and I fucking hate it here. I’m mortars though and I hate that as well.
View Quote

Brother you need to learn to like stuff or it’s gonna be a long enlistment….no matter where you go in the Army there’s shit to hate and dumb shit to be done.

I can only *imagine* what this peacetime current bullshit Army looks like but you gotta make the best of it and push yourself…stand out, go do AASLT, go do Pathfinder, try out for scouts / sniper section and get out of that mech bullshit…do mechs even have scouts? I have no idea honestly but if they do, try out.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:32:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:32:16 PM EDT
[#17]

Honestly the army was a cool experience but unless I get into something high speed I’m getting out when my contract is done.
View All Quotes

I was a leg.

"Too scared to jump. Too lazy to walk. Air Assualt!"

I've been light and then mech. They each have their pros and cons. Death before dismount is true but once I was on a crew, life was fucking great! My last job was gunning but the most fun was driving. I just enjoyed the shit out of it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:35:07 PM EDT
[#18]

I get some feed on FB that has all the moms and wives of soldier's going through Infantry OSUT. The amount of postings about guys wanting to quit or quitting completely is fucking insane. I'm talking grown ass men with wives and kids not being able to hack it.

And these guys have it great now. No shark attacks. Hugs from their cadre. Phones to call home.

Who remembers standing in line to use a pay phone for two minutes every two or three weeks to call home? God forbid no one picked up the phone on the other end.
View Quote

I won’t be one of those guys. Only thing I’m leaving behind is my dog. I’m giving this my all.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:35:23 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

It's not a big deal.  However, sometimes jobs, schools, and other incentives are tied to the enlistment term so be aware.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:35:50 PM EDT
[#20]

Brother you need to learn to like stuff or it’s gonna be a long enlistment….no matter where you go in the Army there’s shit to hate and dumb shit to be done.

I can only *imagine* what this peacetime current bullshit Army looks like but you gotta make the best of it and push yourself…stand out, go do AASLT, go do Pathfinder, try out for scouts / sniper section and get out of that mech bullshit…do mechs even have scouts? I have no idea honestly but if they do, try out.
View Quote

I try man but unit is just a shitshow and only does Korea deployments. Crazy uptempo and bad leadership and the worst thing is shitbags. Schools are also crazy hard because we are a underfunded unit that was blacklisted for any combat rotations until a year or two so you’re competing with E-5s and E-6s for slots to any schools.

Outranking me and still being junior enlisted doesn’t mean you don’t have to do any work and it’s fucking annoying. I’m limited in some “cool guy” shit because im red green colorblind. I’m gonna try to get through a year or two of this and then fuckoff to RASP/SF selection.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:38:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By scuba_steve:

It's always bewildered me that's how they get mortar guys. I'm sure some would say no one would sign up as 11C otherwise, but the artillery somehow manages to enlist 13Bs.  I think they'd be hard-pressed to get a guy to sign up hoping to be FIST if he had to enlist on a 13x contract, where he could end up as a 13B or any one of the other 13 series instead of a 13F.
View Quote

I don’t mind being an 11C but I do hate the 120mm. I’ll probably be using a 60mm during the next FTX because of the rampant maintenance problems with our vehicles through the whole BN. Sometimes I wish I got sent to 10th mountain or 82nd.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:45:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Martlet:

It's not a big deal.  However, sometimes jobs, schools, and other incentives are tied to the enlistment term so be aware.
View Quote

He can extend for SF and he can go to RASP with a 3 year contract. Almost nobody makes it through RASP though I think it was like 2 dudes out of 25 from my company.

Bonuses are almost non existent for 3 years though unless you signed at a really good time.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:45:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scuba_steve] [#23]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:45:17 PM EDT
[#24]
I’m glad I did my whole time in Hawaii.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:05:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scuba_steve] [#25]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#26]

I try man but unit is just a shitshow and only does Korea deployments. Crazy uptempo and bad leadership and the worst thing is shitbags. Schools are also crazy hard because we are a underfunded unit that was blacklisted for any combat rotations until a year or two so you’re competing with E-5s and E-6s for slots to any schools.

Outranking me and still being junior enlisted doesn’t mean you don’t have to do any work and it’s fucking annoying. I’m limited in some “cool guy” shit because im red green colorblind. I’m gonna try to get through a year or two of this and then fuckoff to RASP/SF selection.
View Quote

The moment you meet minimum requirements, put in for SFAS and follow the SF recruiters’ advice on prep. Rucking performance is the biggest predictor of selection. Also improve your grip strength.

Check out the book “Ruck Up Or Shut Up” by Dr./LTC David Walton (retired). He was a GB for  a long time (he came from an Armor background) and now works for the Dept of the Army researching SFAS. Dude knows his stuff and without violating his NDAs lays out how to succeed. He’s adamant most modern pay to play programs are insufficient and focus on old data or are just completely made up. He’s on Reddit as username TFVooDoo and has a few interviews on YouTube.

Here’s his website and link to book.
https://tfvoodoo.com/ruck-up-or-shut-up-special-forces-assessment-selection-sfas-book
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:11:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Got the good news today. I ship middle of next month. I’m leaving behind a 80k a year cushy job (that I hate) that I’ve been doing the last 9 years. I wasn’t fulfilled. I always wanted to join since the Rambo days and well, I guess it’s time.
View Quote

20 years ago, I would have said "good deal", but now? Bad decision.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:19:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Bunch of Sham Hiller’s in this thread.

I looked at Basic as a long camping trip with Boy Scouts.
Get to do cool stuff almost every day.

It will be fun,OP. If you make it fun.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:45:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11boomboom] [#29]

View All Quotes

You must be in 1st Cav.

Originally Posted By rollpin:

The moment you meet minimum requirements, put in for SFAS and follow the SF recruiters’ advice on prep. Rucking performance is the biggest predictor of selection. Also improve your grip strength.

Check out the book “Ruck Up Or Shut Up” by Dr./LTC David Walton (retired). He was a GB for  a long time (he came from an Armor background) and now works for the Dept of the Army researching SFAS. Dude knows his stuff and without violating his NDAs lays out how to succeed. He’s adamant most modern pay to play programs are insufficient and focus on old data or are just completely made up. He’s on Reddit as username TFVooDoo and has a few interviews on YouTube.

Here’s his website and link to book.
https://tfvoodoo.com/ruck-up-or-shut-up-special-forces-assessment-selection-sfas-book

This. Also, you make what you want of your enlistment. There are many bad units and duty stations in the Army, being mech or light won't be the determining factor.

Make connections, go to schools, volunteer for duty assignments and you'll find where you belong. Find out how to contact your branch manager and see if there's anyone needing replacements in your MOS when you're eligible for PCS. The Army can work for you if you learn to work it.

I'm not as seasoned as some of the guys in this thread, but I'm hoping you don't quit after your first enlistment. The sky is the limit in the military. If you don't like Infantry, go somewhere else. A few of my friends reclassed to things like helicopter crewmen, mechanics and ATCs.

I did 5 years in Germany, 2 of which were as a Mortarman, 2 as a vehicle crewman and 1 as a SAW gunner. I then did 7 years after that as a Bradley crewman in 1st Cav.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:04:06 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

You do realize that you’re the one who determines if you “get into something high speed”, right? That’s entirely on you.
And right now it’s easier than it ever was before. 75th, 1SFC, they are hurting for guys.

Go get jacked as fuck, assess, and stop wondering if you could have.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:04:13 PM EDT
[#31]
I just talked to my boy's recruiter and he will get you in with an Option 4 and a 3 or 4 year contract if yours does not work it for you.

PM if you are interested...

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:10:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By heavymetal762:

20 years ago, I would have said "good deal", but now? Bad decision.
View Quote

Pfff, lol ok buddy. Should I wait until my next life? Should I wait until I’m 40? Ever seen the movie Rudy? That’s me pal. Even if it’s just one shitty over rated play, I’m doing this.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:10:45 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

Fucking weak.

I am in the same FB group and it is hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:20:31 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

We only got to use the payphone once when I was in OSUT in 2007. Must be nice.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:22:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:22:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Airborne11B] [#36]
Originally Posted By scrolledandtabbed:

You do realize that you’re the one who determines if you “get into something high speed”, right? That’s entirely on you.
And right now it’s easier than it ever was before. 75th, 1SFC, they are hurting for guys.

http://i.imgur.com/WGykwe0.jpg
View Quote

This fucking right here. Do your part, and the Army opens up exponentially…don’t just do the bare minimum, do 2x PT per day, ruck when you get off, study up on weapons and tactics and doctrine. Learn and live land nav.

Like he said, the Army is hurting for pipe hitters now….just don’t quit, be a team player, and work your ass off and you’ll make it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:25:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

View All Quotes

Same.  I earned a 10 minute phone call in the breezeway for being top shot in the Company at the Advanced Rifle Marksmanship course.  I was all by myself while the rest of the company were getting their balls smoked and was halfway through entering the calling card information when some random assed Drill SGT from a different company came around the corner asking me what the fuck I was doing so I hung up and went back up in the B's to get smoked with the rest of the company and that was the extent of my reward. 🤣
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:27:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11boomboom] [#38]

Same.  I earned a 10 minute phone call in the breezeway for being top shot in the Company at the Advanced Rifle Marksmanship course.  I was all by myself while the rest of the company were getting their balls smoked and was halfway through entering the calling card information when some random assed Drill SGT from a different company came around the corner asking me what the fuck I was doing so I hung up and went back up in the B's to get smoked with the rest of the company and that was the extent of my reward. 🤣
View All Quotes

I think the DS's did the same for top guys in various events like qualification. I know one of the rewards for guys who qualified expert was they got a red dot on their M16s.

This fucking right here. Do your part, and the Army opens up exponentially…don’t just do the bare minimum, do 2x PT per day, ruck when you get off, study up on weapons and tactics and doctrine. Learn and live land nav.

Like he said, the Army is hurting for pipe hitters now….just don’t quit, be a team player, and work your ass off and you’ll make it.

I try to tell that to guys who are on their first enlistment. The ones who take this advice end up having great careers.

The Army is what you make of it. I wish I could have stayed longer.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:34:21 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

I'd say part of the problem is the families back home missing them, wanting them to quit. You hear that shit every Sunday when you're hating life and missing them it doesn't sound too bad. I'd see it every Sunday during most of the BCT portion. If it was up to me they would only get the first call letting the family know they're in training and here is the address.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:40:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By BrentMG:

I'd say part of the problem is the families back home missing them, wanting them to quit. You hear that shit every Sunday when you're hating life and missing them it doesn't sound too bad. I'd see it every Sunday during most of the BCT portion. If it was up to me they would only get the first call letting the family know they're in training and here is the address.
View Quote

They made us write a letter home on week 1 to let them know we were fine and had made it to our basic training company.

The next time contact was allowed was after completing turning blue before "Family Day."
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:42:51 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

scrolledandtabbed in the house.

RLTW!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Ok, let me rephrase.

No calls during BCT. We got a phone call and pizza for having our platoon get all goes for phase 3(? can't rmember 35 years ago) and then I got one because I did not go to church on one Sunday and helped the DS clean his office.

It was up hill both ways in the snow barefoot.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:52:57 PM EDT
[#43]
It was up hill both ways in the snow barefoot.
View Quote

As it always is. It's fun being an old guy, now.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:55:49 PM EDT
[#44]

0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.....

Get up and get to the back of the line, Private.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ajek:

That is good advice.

1 ... 1 ... 1 ...2 ... 2 ... 2 ... 2 ... 3 ...

0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.....

Get up and get to the back of the line, Private.
That's if they like you. If they don't?

10,10,10,10,10. Fail.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:58:48 PM EDT
[#45]
30th AG (reception) was the worst part, a lot of sitting around and thinking what have I done. I actually enjoyed it once it started and the time went by quick. If you keep a positive attitude it will not be bad at all.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#46]
The Drills will give you need.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:01:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11boomboom] [#47]
Originally Posted By Bubbatheredneck:

10,10,10,10,10. Fail.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bubbatheredneck:

10,10,10,10,10. Fail.

You're not wrong.

Originally Posted By AnonymousUser0087:
30th AG (reception) was the worst part, a lot of sitting around and thinking what have I done. I actually enjoyed it once it started and the time went by quick. If you keep a positive attitude it will not be bad at all.

I got the 30th AG flu and celebrated my 24th birthday there with 101 fever.

Cheeseburgers were awesome, though.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#48]
........the Army is hurting for pipe hitters now….
View All Quotes
........the Army is hurting for pipe hitters now….

The Army is hurting for everything right now, this creates lots of opportunity.

Pfff, lol ok buddy. Should I wait until my next life?

That's the attitude!

Smartest guy I ever knew in the Army told me once to "stay flexible so you can seize opportunities when they present themselves".  
Best and most useful piece of advice I ever got.  It helped me decide to back out of buying a house and 4 days later got a life changing opportunity - had we bought the house it would've been financial suicide to pursue the opportunity and I don't know if I would've been able to do it.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:27:23 PM EDT
[#49]

Pfff, lol ok buddy. Should I wait until my next life? Should I wait until I’m 40? Ever seen the movie Rudy? That’s me pal. Even if it’s just one shitty over rated play, I’m doing this.
View Quote

Do it now.  Start doing push-ups, sit ups and running today.  Work up to running 3-5 miles every day. If you show up in good shape, the rest is all mental
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:30:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By MikeJGA:

Do it now.  Start doing push-ups, sit ups and running today.  Work up to running 3-5 miles every day. If you show up in good shape, the rest is all mental
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top