User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:19:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

But declaring martial law to end this madness is not acceptable to some here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By maxima2:
Because Biden wants the illegals to come here.

New York already said they want to let them vote in elections.

Other states will follow.

You must have been asleep for 3 years?

But declaring martial law to end this madness is not acceptable to some here.

So your solution to the feds letting in millions of border jumping felons is to what - give the feds more power over us?

What does that accomplish in your view?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:19:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

There are a ton of MS13 gang dudes that get arrested daily not to mention catching traffickers.

Where have you been?

"Tyranny is okay when I do it"

So the Patriot act is good now, huh?

View Quote

Not enough to make a difference.

Again, your mission to the border didn’t fix the problem, can you say it was successful? Be honest.

What I propose ISN’T tyranny, it’s the use of power established by the Constitution to defend the country in time of invasion, normally the government would have defended the country from invasion but it has become filled with people who are in league with the invasion, either because of greed, ideology, or a malicious hatred to destroy the American people, so a loyal leader, one who bears truth faith and loyalty in the Constitution and who takes his oath with utmost seriousness will by pass those corrupt people, remove them from power, enforce our laws, deport the invaders, reduce legal immigration, arrest the criminals who conspired against us and put into place new guards for our future security.

As you can see that is not what the Patriot Act did, fun fact if we still had the Immigration Restriction Act of 1924, the 9/11 gang would not have been allowed into the country to begin with.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:21:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Riter:
I agree with OP, but our views are contrary to that of Bathhouse Barry and other puppet masters of Pedo Pedro.
View Quote

You know you can over throw those people, this one guy in Chile did. Communists hate this guy! Find out this one weird trick to restoring freedom and prosperity they DON’T want you to know!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:26:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

So your solution to the feds letting in millions of border jumping felons is to what - give the feds more power over us?

View Quote

The President can declare it, if President Trump decides to declare it and use the Marines/Federal/local law enforcement to fix the issue I fail to see why that’s a bad thing, obviously he needs to remove existing leadership, but the will is there, hire new personnel off the street if need be, ex vets I am sure would love to be hired.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:30:23 PM EDT
[#5]
America is over. Oh the name will remain the same but the rest is dead. Americans are cowards addicted to comfort and materialism. Brainwashed to think soldiers are fighting for their Freedom in another country killing people can't take one of our Freedoms. America deserves all that's happening and more and more is coming. I'm glad I have more years behind me than ahead of me.

Border, it's only there to stop you and I. The rest of the world is free to cross it and our elected public servants are helping them do so with our money. But hey, you better go fight a war with Russia, China, Iran and any other boogeyman they make up. Oh and don't forget to watch sports, consume, obey, reproduce more tax slaves.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:36:35 PM EDT
[#6]
You mean like other countries with hostile govts next door do?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:41:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:46:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dump1567] [#8]
Simple.  The current administration wants the border wide open.  Illegal immigration is their long game to staying in power indefinitely.  Most of these people & their anchor babies will vote Dem for generations to come.  And adding more Dem districts. Also flying them to Republican States helps turn those States Purple, and eventually Blue.

This is one of the smartest things the Dems (Satan) has done to destroy America.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:51:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Again, your mission to the border didn’t fix the problem, can you say it was successful? Be honest.

What I propose ISN’T tyranny, it’s the use of power established by the Constitution to defend the country in time of invasion, normally the government would have defended the country from invasion but it has become filled with people who are in league with the invasion, either because of greed, ideology, or a malicious hatred to destroy the American people, so a loyal leader, one who bears truth faith and loyalty in the Constitution and who takes his oath with utmost seriousness will by pass those corrupt people, remove them from power, enforce our laws, deport the invaders, reduce legal immigration, arrest the criminals who conspired against us and put into place new guards for our future security.

As you can see that is not what the Patriot Act did, fun fact if we still had the Immigration Restriction Act of 1924, the 9/11 gang would not have been allowed into the country to begin with.
View All Quotes

There are a ton of MS13 gang dudes that get arrested daily not to mention catching traffickers.

Where have you been?

"Tyranny is okay when I do it"

So the Patriot act is good now, huh?

So how do you get congress to go along with martial law?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:55:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Surprised it's not common knowledge by now.

THEY want illegals here! Fuck the middle class. THEY play the long game, and it has nothing to do with presidents.

You'll own nothing and like it, slave
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:58:58 PM EDT
[#11]

The President can declare it, if President Trump decides to declare it and use the Marines/Federal/local law enforcement to fix the issue I fail to see why that’s a bad thing, obviously he needs to remove existing leadership, but the will is there, hire new personnel off the street if need be, ex vets I am sure would love to be hired.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

Where does the constitution say the president can declare martial law?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:08:42 PM EDT
[#12]

You know you can over throw those people, this one guy in Chile did. Communists hate this guy! Find out this one weird trick to restoring freedom and prosperity they DON’T want you to know!
View Quote

I'm counting on the death of the Federal Reserve Note to break their power (ability to bribe or induce others to look the other way)
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:
Because NEITHER PARTY is interested in shutting down illegal immigration.
View Quote

Yep, Uniparty wants the illegals here as our replacements.  The dems for votes and the reps for cheap labor.
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:

View Quote

That means suspension of the Constitition and the Bill o' Rites.  No thanks.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:05:34 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

Read
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:09:41 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Easy, arrest them. Conspiracy to deprive rights under color of, fraud, insider trading, espionage for foreign powers are a few basic charges to throw at them that will stick. After the current gaggle are dismissed from their duties free and HONEST elections will take place under the Voter Protection Act, Voter ID, no absentee ballots, no mail in ballots, no same day registration, rolls self purge after 6 months, thumb purple inked, etc.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:10:54 AM EDT
[#15]

Read
View All Quotes

Read

That does not state the president can declare martial law.  In fact, it says the opposite:

In short, only Congress can authorize the substitution of military tribunals for civil tribunals for the trial of offenses; and Congress can do so only in wartime.

You might want to read what you cite.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:12:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Riter:

I'm counting on the death of the Federal Reserve Note to break their power (ability to bribe or induce others to look the other way)

Yep, Uniparty wants the illegals here as our replacements.  The dems for votes and the reps for cheap labor.

That means suspension of the Constitution and the Bill o' Rites.  No thanks.
View Quote

@Riter

What do you think is the end result of Mass immigration?

All we are doing is not allowing corrupt Congress and hostile court system to stop us from saving the country.

The house is on fire pal, and your concerned with making beds.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:40:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Frank762:

You do not seem to understand that the barbarians are at the gates.
View Quote

The barbarians are in Congress, the White House, and the State Legislatures.

The flow coming in over the Border is a symptom of the above disease.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:21:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By CTM1:
OP is from Texas and was in the military and he honestly does not know the answer.

Biden's handlers and the dems want millions more illegals in so they can be counted in the next census to gain more power and funding . The dems will wait until the timing is right and claim there are so many "migrants" in America that they can no longer be left in the shadows. The dems will whip the illegals into a frenzy and they will all be demanding citizenship aka voting rights. That is when 30-50 million illegals come forward and America is over instantly.

Remember Chuck the schmuck Schumer stated amnesty for however many illegals were in America.

If Trump is stupid enough to pick Rubio aka Gang of 8 aka Mr. Amnesty I might vote Biden just to help speed the inevitable fall into the abyss along.
View Quote

This, the country will be a leftist shit hole, a mash up of 1984, Idiocracy, and Fahrenheit 451, but they won’t be looking for books.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:30:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Oh, if things keep progressing as intended, the military will be manning the borders. That will come later, like when they have screwed the country up so badly that Americans are trying to escape.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:05:37 AM EDT
[#20]

@Riter

What do you think is the end result of Mass immigration?

All we are doing is not allowing corrupt Congress and hostile court system to stop us from saving the country.

The house is on fire pal, and your concerned with making beds.
View Quote

"You're" not "your" and the former is a contaction of you are.

End result of mass invasion is destruction of the US through internal discord and the repeal of the Constitution.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:50:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Jodan1776:
In case a 2-services vet really doesn't know, it's this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

Of course, we SHOULD have the Army at thh border, doing REAL Army things, but that will never happen, especially with the Perv Administration in power.
View Quote
A pretty easy way around the Act is to not use the military as a law enforcement agency, you use them to repel an invading horde.   No arrests, just shoot anyone attempting to invade our nation.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:48:34 AM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

President Trump?

He hasn't been President for nearly 4 years.

Now Fed LE is the good guys

Militarization of law enforcement is now good, too.

Easy, arrest them. Conspiracy to deprive rights under color of, fraud, insider trading, espionage for foreign powers are a few basic charges to throw at them that will stick. After the current gaggle are dismissed from their duties free and HONEST elections will take place under the Voter Protection Act, Voter ID, no absentee ballots, no mail in ballots, no same day registration, rolls self purge after 6 months, thumb purple inked, etc.

Ahh yes, arrest people without probable cause.

Great way to start your martial law and truly bring everyone (sarcasm) to your side: Arrest your political rivals.

I made a difference and did my job.

What did you do, @dagoth-UR ?

My mission helped.

Your mission, however, solved the problem.

Wait.

You didn't do anything

What I propose ISN’T tyranny,

Biden says the same thing. Coincidence?

it’s the use of power established by the Constitution to defend the country in time of invasion

It's an "invasion" yet you are in front of your computer typing away doing nothing.

, normally the government would have defended the country from invasion but it has become filled with people who are in league with the invasion, either because of greed, ideology, or a malicious hatred to destroy the American people, so a loyal leader, one who bears truth faith and loyalty in the Constitution and who takes his oath with utmost seriousness will by pass those corrupt people, remove them from power, enforce our laws, deport the invaders, reduce legal immigration, arrest the criminals who conspired against us and put into place new guards for our future security.

Attachment Attached File

Where were you?

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:30:45 PM EDT
[#23]

President Trump?

He hasn't been President for nearly 4 years.

Now Fed LE is the good guys

Militarization of law enforcement is now good, too.

Ahh yes, arrest people without probable cause.

Great way to start your martial law and truly bring everyone (sarcasm) to your side: Arrest your political rivals.

What did you do, @dagoth-UR ?

My mission helped.

Your mission, however, solved the problem.

Wait.

You didn't do anything

Biden says the same thing. Coincidence?

It's an "invasion" yet you are in front of your computer typing away doing nothing.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_9987_jpeg-3170571.JPG

Where were you?

View Quote

And this is called tactical nihilism, or pretending to not understand what the other person is trying to say.

If your mission helped why are there still illegals invading the country?

There is an invasion, and it is currently, with the exist power structure illegal to stop it, end you serve no purpose here but to derail threads and lower morale.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:03:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#24]

And this is called tactical nihilism, or pretending to not understand what the other person is trying to say.
View All Quotes

What is "president trump" doing right now?

Nothing.

Because he ain't president.

Don't forget to get your Trump Shot. It's approved by him and the best, he says.

I don't vote for people who create Bio weapons

There is an invasion, and it is currently, with the exist power structure illegal to stop it, end you serve no purpose here but to derail threads and lower morale.

There is no invasion. If there was you would be down there in uniform.

People criticize the pro Ukraine crowd because they can't or aren't flying to another country to join the AFU yet are rather silent when they complain about the border problems and aren't willing to do the same, less even because the border states are within CONUS.

Americans in 1941 when the nation was invaded: Signed up and fought back.

"Americans" in 2024 when the nation is being "invaded": post online and complain

As I said, I have done more

Originally Posted By fingas:
A pretty easy way around the Act is to not use the military as a law enforcement agency, you use them to repel an invading horde.   No arrests, just shoot anyone attempting to invade our nation.

Militarization of the police is OK when it's something I want
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:07:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Strela:
Because that would disrupt the plan, which is working well for the Democrats.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2024 5:21:40 PM EDT
[#26]
The military got their asses whipped last week on the border.

Wouldnt do us any good if we had it lined with tanks and machine gun nest if the rank tells them to allow the bad guys to just push through.

It’s a joke down there.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 5:44:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: madcap3k] [#27]

How many invaders did you shoot?  Or are your orders to just sit there and do nothing?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top