Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Who told you this and when?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Originally Posted By macros73:
It's been brought to my attention that speech that is or could be seen as critical of Donald Trump is not wanted on AR15.com and is a violation of the site code of conduct.

Please lock the thread.
Who told you this and when?

This was an overreaction on my part to a separate event here and has not been communicated to me by staff or as official site policy. I should have gone outside to touch grass instead of clicking "submit" on it. From my experience here, staff has done well at the tough job of letting people express a wide range of views while keeping some level of order, and no doubt has to put up with a lot of anger from members who would censor one view or another.

I appreciate everyone who has engaged with these threads in good faith regardless of blood color.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:12:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By MikeJGA:

Mark Twain was correct.  It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
View Quote

You’ve got Trump’s hand picked lawyers charged with proving election fraud confessing to America they were full of crap the whole time.

And people still refuse to believe they were full of crap the whole time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:30:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Kari had such great evidence to back up her claims that she is filing a default motion against herself.

At some point the Only Trump types are going to have to wake up and accept that they were duped by charlatans.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:48:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:

View Quote
What do you have to say about what was openly revealed in the court case regarding the Curtis Culwell Center attack!?

A fucking FBI agent texting a terrorist saying "Tear up Texas!". Followed the terrorist all the way from Phoenix fucking Arizona... to Texas. At no point, did he warn the Police. At no point, did he make an attempt to intervene. In fact, while the shooting was going on, he was filming the whole thing, hiding behind a fucking cop car. Only reason we know about the FBI's involvement, is because he got caught by the cops, almost got his ass shot... and revealed himself to be a FED. Cops looked at the text messages on his phone and saw this mother fucker was egging these terrorists on.

Cops sued, and only lost because the judge ruled that "it was part of official government duties". So you can't even make the claim he was some terrorist sympathizing rogue FBI agent.

Seriously, on WHAT FACTS do you laugh at? Or is it your position that False Flag terrorist attacks are OK?
OK technically not "false flag", as the terrorists who carried out the attack were sincere Islamic fundamentalist terrorists... but the Feds egged them on.

FOR WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE!? No... you only ever respond with these stupid chuckles.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:58:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Veccio:
Kari had such great evidence to back up her claims that she is filing a default motion against herself.

At some point the Only Trump types are going to have to wake up and accept that they were duped by charlatans.

View Quote

They will willingly drink the Flavor-Aide before they ever admit they were hoodwinked by a false prophet and foolishly followed a fraud.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:59:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:
What do you have to say about what was openly revealed in the court case regarding the Curtis Culwell Center attack!?

A fucking FBI agent texting a terrorist saying "Tear up Texas!". Followed the terrorist all the way from Phoenix fucking Arizona... to Texas. At no point, did he warn the Police. At no point, did he make an attempt to intervene. In fact, while the shooting was going on, he was filming the whole thing, hiding behind a fucking cop car. Only reason we know about the FBI's involvement, is because he got caught by the cops, almost got his ass shot... and revealed himself to be a FED. Cops looked at the text messages on his phone and saw this mother fucker was egging these terrorists on.

Cops sued, and only lost because the judge ruled that "it was part of official government duties". So you can't even make the claim he was some terrorist sympathizing rogue FBI agent.

Seriously, on WHAT FACTS do you laugh at? Or is it your position that False Flag terrorist attacks are OK?
OK technically not "false flag", as the terrorists who carried out the attack were sincere Islamic fundamentalist terrorists... but the Feds egged them on.

FOR WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE!? No... you only ever respond with these stupid chuckles.
View All Quotes

What I make of it is that you clearly missed the fucking point I was making, and in turn you are using a case of shitty FBI work to then conclude that every conspiracy theory should be taken seriously.  Congratulations, you have failed at basic reasoning skills.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:04:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#8]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

One of the problems in arguing in threads like this is that the two people having an argument are not actually arguing the same point. Each person reads it and thinks the other person said "A" when that person actually was arguing "B". As such, I could be misinterpreting the point you're trying to make.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

You even find a way to give up that's screwed up and doesn't represent what I posted.

You're talented.

No, this is where you go find one instance, cherry pick your best, and say "but look at this case and why the court wouldn't let them have a case."

Since when did we all get so weak?

Have some fire in your belly.

Want to prove me wrong by using my own words to do it and than try to do it. What's the worst that happens? You waste some time?

Yes, fellow thinkers act like fellow thinkers.

The amount of action you see that is alike and not organized from the top seems to generally depend on people thinking and feeling alike.

How many democrats in heavy D districts in swing states hated trump with an absolute burning fire and wanted him to lose, no matter what?

That's how many people you'd get all trying to have exactly that happen. AND we have all sorts of evidence that exactly that did, it's bursting out at the seams and everywhere.

For pete's sake, time magazine even BRAGGED about it.

eta: get off the mat rocky. If I'm really saying and doing what you think I am, I deserve it. <---- I don't mean this sarcastically in the slightest bit. If you're right, rehtorically knock my teeth out with the truth.

One of the problems in arguing in threads like this is that the two people having an argument are not actually arguing the same point. Each person reads it and thinks the other person said "A" when that person actually was arguing "B". As such, I could be misinterpreting the point you're trying to make.

Good point.

Exactly:

There is more than enough evidence (proof, if you prefer) from first hand and second hand sources to indicate that enough fraud happened in the various states to cover the margin of victory.

The courts refused to allow it to be investigated.

We don't know who won.

I believe trump did, but I can't prove it.

We weren't allowed to prove it, *and* the media and virtually everyone from the center to the left (and including some parts of the right) think it's doubleplusungood to believe the election wasn't fair and square or at least "only" the normal level of cheating.

ETA: and the left bragged about getting away with it. Openly.

It is the same as with epstein:

I don't believe he killed himself.

I can't prove it.

But I think people who are absolutely sure he did are either crazy or suckers.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:05:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:07:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#10]

What I make of it is that you clearly missed the fucking point I was making, and in turn you are using a case of shitty FBI work to then conclude that every conspiracy theory should be taken seriously.  Congratulations, you have failed at basic reasoning skills.
View All Quotes

Shitty FBI work!?

The piece of shit *KNEW* the terrorists were going to shoot up garland TX... encouraged them to do it in fact. And while he was driving all those hours towards Gardland TX... he did not warn the fucking Police while en route!? SERIOUSLY?
Sorry, thats basic fucking common sense that if you are an investigator... and *KNOW* that terrorists are going to shoot up a place... you *FUCKING WARN THE LOCALS!*.

No. The FBI *WANTED* Pamela Geller dead. They wanted a mass shooting so they could push for hate speech legislation. Or maybe they had some other motive. I don't know. All I know, is that the FBI wanted innocent people to die that day.
Even a *CHILD* would know to warn their best friend, if they overheard the school bully talk about plans to beat up their best friend. The only reason the FBI didn't warn the local Police... is because they *WANTED IT TO HAPPEN*.

FFS, FBI agent even cowered behind cars while videotaping the whole thing. Even while it was happening, HE MADE NO ATTEMPT TO CALL THE FUCKING COPS.
Sorry, thats too much to be handwaved away as mere incompetence. If he's that stupid... he'd be dead by now because he forgot to breathe.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:11:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Good point.

Exactly:

There is more than enough evidence (proof, if you prefer) from first hand and second hand sources to indicate that enough fraud happened in the various states to cover the margin of victory.

We don't know who won.

We weren't allowed to prove it, *and* the media and virtually everyone from the center to the left (and including some parts of the right) think it's doubleplusungood to believe the election wasn't fair and square or at least "only" the normal level of cheating.

I can't prove it.

View Quote

Reasonable points.

How would you respond to the fact that Donald Trump was given $250M in donations to “stop the steal”, and instead of using that money for legal challenges, or investments in future election security, he spent that money to line his buddy’s pockets and invest in additional fundraising? Does he know something we don’t?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:21:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

They will willingly drink the Flavor-Aide before they ever admit they were hoodwinked by a false prophet and foolishly followed a fraud.

https://i.imgflip.com/8053er.jpg

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Savage.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:21:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Thrasymachus] [#13]
Shitty FBI work!?

The piece of shit *KNEW* the terrorists were going to shoot up garland TX... encouraged them to do it in fact. And while he was driving all those hours towards Gardland TX... he did not warn the fucking Police while en route!? SERIOUSLY?
Sorry, thats basic fucking common sense that if you are an investigator... and *KNOW* that terrorists are going to shoot up a place... you *FUCKING WARN THE LOCALS!*.

No. The FBI *WANTED* Pamela Geller dead. They wanted a mass shooting so they could push for hate speech legislation. Or maybe they had some other motive. I don't know. All I know, is that the FBI wanted innocent people to die that day.
Even a *CHILD* would know to warn their best friend, if they overheard the school bully talk about plans to beat up their best friend. The only reason the FBI didn't warn the local Police... is because they *WANTED IT TO HAPPEN*.

FFS, FBI agent even cowered behind cars while videotaping the whole thing. Even while it was happening, HE MADE NO ATTEMPT TO CALL THE FUCKING COPS.
Sorry, thats too much to be handwaved away as mere incompetence. If he's that stupid... he'd be dead by now because he forgot to breathe.
View All Quotes

Shitty FBI work!?

Holy shit.  Do you need to take your meds?

I never mentioned this case in my post and it lies outside the scope of what I was referencing, and fore some reason you think I am dismissing this case.  The government royally fucked up.  No one is denying that.  

You are using one case to then justify conspiracies that do not bear out anything resembling coherence.  Again, thank you for proving my point.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:27:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Reasonable points.

How would you respond to the fact that Donald Trump was given $250M in donations to “stop the steal”, and instead of using that money for legal challenges, or investments in future election security, he spent that money to line his buddy’s pockets and invest in additional fundraising? Does he know something we don’t?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Good point.

Exactly:

We don't know who won.

I can't prove it.

Reasonable points.

If that's true - and I don't see a good reason to believe it given what I know of your biases - I wouldn't be surprised. He's been in the political game long enough to be a politician.

I have no idea what he knows or doesn't.

Is suspect that purported binder with the names and evidence regarding who did wat with the russia russia russia lies may be real though.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:35:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#15]

You're right.

Go directly to the source testimony of the people who were first hand involved in the election process and election night and thereafter.

Click To View Spoiler

There you go. The testimony of the people who were there. It had to be given in state hearings because the courts pontius-pilated their way out of it.

Pick one, any one, and be just a hair less biased and better than the average mainstream reporter and listen. Yeah, the audio is miserable and they're long.

If you're not just saying it to say it, that's as close as you're going to get without being directly involved (at least that I know of).

Oh, and I'll tell you ignore the dog and pony show with the expert colonel or whatever.

Just listen to what the people who were directly involved had to say. Start adding that stuff up. See what the outline in the wall they give starts to look like.

ETA: and If I'm wrong in saying that their testimony collectively SCREAMS "you should investigate this!" ... come tell me.

I want to know if I'm wrong.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:

So... no - I didn't, and am not going to.  I have literally 1000 hours of inputs per day I should study.  One's like this with sourcing like that aren't going to make the cut.

You're right.

Go directly to the source testimony of the people who were first hand involved in the election process and election night and thereafter.

Click To View Spoiler

There you go. The testimony of the people who were there. It had to be given in state hearings because the courts pontius-pilated their way out of it.

Pick one, any one, and be just a hair less biased and better than the average mainstream reporter and listen. Yeah, the audio is miserable and they're long.

If you're not just saying it to say it, that's as close as you're going to get without being directly involved (at least that I know of).

Oh, and I'll tell you ignore the dog and pony show with the expert colonel or whatever.

Just listen to what the people who were directly involved had to say. Start adding that stuff up. See what the outline in the wall they give starts to look like.

ETA: and If I'm wrong in saying that their testimony collectively SCREAMS "you should investigate this!" ... come tell me.

I want to know if I'm wrong.

These witnesses would provide excellent testimonial in all the defamation trials.  So why aren't they?  Why aren't the long list of defendants subpoenaing them?  Why aren't they coming forward in these defamation cases?  The ones where all the defendants said they were lying, rather than fighting the charges.  all of them.

The answer that is difficult to not conclude - is because they are not credible witnesses with legit testimonials.  

I want to believe.  Youtube audio narrations of people not willing or viewed as credible enough to appear in court - is not convincing.  So once again - no, not going to invest hours to listen to them; because apparently nobody considers them actual credible, including the defendants.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:50:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#16]
edited. see below.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:01:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#17]
[edit - bleh, never mind - I talk too much.  Have a good evening gents.  Please don't conclude your vote does not count, and please be sure to vote this November]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:27:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stlrain0341] [#18]
I think the biggest tragedy of all of this, is if you actually believe there is election fraud, then what you should want to support are intelligent, talented people who could help ensure that we close the gaps in the election process. Regardless of your thoughts on the last election, I don’t think anyone here would argue that we need a less secure voting process.

Instead what we see are people throwing their identity behind vapid, moronic grifters who only care about achieving their own power.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:50:31 AM EDT
[#19]

I never mentioned this case in my post and it lies outside the scope of what I was referencing, and fore some reason you think I am dismissing this case.  The government royally fucked up.  No one is denying that.  

You are using one case to then justify conspiracies that do not bear out anything resembling coherence.  Again, thank you for proving my point.
View Quote
Conspiracy theories that have been proven factual. WTF. I mentioned an entire list of government scandals and crimes, many of which are even mentioned in public school history books.

Tuskeegee Experiments. ( Literally can read about this in public school history books )
Radiation experiments on poor people. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_radiation_experiments  )
Curtis Culwell Center attack.
This Libyan family was kidnapped by western intelligence agencies, and handed over to fucking Qadafi, for torture(https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/dec/13/libyan-dissident-mi6-aided-rendition )
A missionary family was shot out of the sky, and the CIA lied about it for years ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWZwqNhJyLI  )
Current head of the CIA met with Jeffrey Epstein ( https://www.wsj.com/articles/jeffrey-epstein-calendar-cia-director-goldman-sachs-noam-chomsky-c9f6a3ff  ) Ghislaine Maxwell's father also was rumored to have had Mossad connections ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell  )
MK Ultra experiments
Head of the Border Patrol union recently came out and stated that CBP is *KNOWINGLY* facilitating child sex trafficking. ( https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/02/21/border_patrol_union_head_tells_dr_phil_american_tax_dollars_are_paying_for_human_trafficking_of_children.html  )

Then there is DHS involvement in censoring dissident thought through Social media companies. FFS, Jen Psaki was on national TV... pushing for social media to engage in more censorship. "Oh but its only a friendly suggestion!" Theres no such thing when it comes to the government! Just like a "request for a donation" isn't "just a request" when it comes from the fucking Mafia. You do it... or suddenly you find yourself paying for it in other more costly ways. Absolute violation of the 1st amendment. Thats also not a "conspiracy theory". Several constitutional rights organizations are in the process of suing the US Government over it.

This shit that I listed... how is it "incoherent"? These are all actual fucking things our government, and other western governments have undeniably done. Your purpose in this thread, and any thread... is to muddy the waters. All in the interest of trying to get people to trust their lying, sack of shit, good for nothing... lying institutions. Even when faced with facts, you just respond with "LOL".

At the end of the day... anything that paints the US government in a bad light, according to you... is just bullshit. Even the stuff that has been openly admitted by the US Government or thoroughly documented or even if it can be found in fucking Public school history books. Everything, ALL OF IT is just "Russian Propaganda. You remind me of that one guy in The Great Escape who told the German soldier that the historical fact that the British once burned down the US Capitol was just German Propaganda and a lie.

We get it. The government can do no wrong!
Just laugh it all off. There is no evil, that our government can conduct, and no amount of proof of that same evil being carried out... that will make you criticize the US government. Our government is beyond reproach. Fuck all the proof against it.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:15:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Veccio:

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:16:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Conspiracy theories that have been proven factual. WTF. I mentioned an entire list of government scandals and crimes, many of which are even mentioned in public school history books.

Tuskeegee Experiments. ( Literally can read about this in public school history books )
Radiation experiments on poor people. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_radiation_experiments  )
This Libyan family was kidnapped by western intelligence agencies, and handed over to fucking Qadafi, for torture(https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/dec/13/libyan-dissident-mi6-aided-rendition )
A missionary family was shot out of the sky, and the CIA lied about it for years ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWZwqNhJyLI  )
Current head of the CIA met with Jeffrey Epstein ( https://www.wsj.com/articles/jeffrey-epstein-calendar-cia-director-goldman-sachs-noam-chomsky-c9f6a3ff  ) Ghislaine Maxwell's father also was rumored to have had Mossad connections ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell  )
MK Ultra experiments
Head of the Border Patrol union recently came out and stated that CBP is *KNOWINGLY* facilitating child sex trafficking. ( https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/02/21/border_patrol_union_head_tells_dr_phil_american_tax_dollars_are_paying_for_human_trafficking_of_children.html  )

Then there is DHS involvement in censoring dissident thought through Social media companies. FFS, Jen Psaki was on national TV... pushing for social media to engage in more censorship. "Oh but its only a friendly suggestion!" Theres no such thing when it comes to the government! Just like a "request for a donation" isn't "just a request" when it comes from the fucking Mafia. You do it... or suddenly you find yourself paying for it in other more costly ways. Absolute violation of the 1st amendment. Thats also not a "conspiracy theory". Several constitutional rights organizations are in the process of suing the US Government over it.

This shit that I listed... how is it "incoherent"? These are all actual fucking things our government, and other western governments have undeniably done. Your purpose in this thread, and any thread... is to muddy the waters. All in the interest of trying to get people to trust their lying, sack of shit, good for nothing... lying institutions. Even when faced with facts, you just respond with "LOL".

At the end of the day... anything that paints the US government in a bad light, according to you... is just bullshit. Even the stuff that has been openly admitted by the US Government or thoroughly documented or even if it can be found in fucking Public school history books. Everything, ALL OF IT is just "Russian Propaganda. You remind me of that one guy in The Great Escape who told the German soldier that the historical fact that the British once burned down the US Capitol was just German Propaganda and a lie.

Just laugh it all off. There is no evil, that our government can conduct, and no amount of proof of that same evil being carried out... that will make you criticize the US government. Our government is beyond reproach. Fuck all the proof against it.

View Quote

What, may I ask, does citing govt misdeeds, some 90 years old, have to do with Lake lying to get votes.... are you condoning her self-admitted fabrication yes or no?

It seems you only wish to point fingers in a completely random direction.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:27:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#22]
Originally Posted By Stlrain0341:
I think the biggest tragedy of all of this, is if you actually believe there is election fraud, then what you should want to support are intelligent, talented people who could help ensure that we close the gaps in the election process. Regardless of your thoughts on the last election, I don’t think anyone here would argue that we need a less secure voting process.

Instead what we see are people throwing their identity behind vapid, moronic grifters who only care about achieving their own power.
View Quote

Agree 100%. I don't want to use the phrase "common-sense election legislation" lest I trigger someone, but there are a number of politically neutral recommendations from security experts that could be considered.

https://freedom-to-tinker.com/2024/03/18/suggested-principles-for-state-statutes-regarding-ballot-marking-and-vote-tabulation/

There will also be some segment of the population that will believe that the only way "their guy" could lose is through cheating, reality be damned.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:32:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By bologna:
All these election fraud claims with no evidence when you lose are getting embarrassing

View Quote
What you know to be true and what you can prove to be true are often 2 different things.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:27:34 PM EDT
[#24]

If that's true - and I don't see a good reason to believe it given what I know of your biases - I wouldn't be surprised. He's been in the political game long enough to be a politician.

I have no idea what he knows or doesn't.

Is suspect that purported binder with the names and evidence regarding who did wat with the russia russia russia lies may be real though.
View Quote

It's pretty common knowledge it was nothing but a scam, and it has nothing to do with my biases.  

https://nypost.com/2022/06/13/trump-raised-250m-off-stolen-election-claim/

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-rnc-raised-hundreds-millions-pushing-baseless-election/story?id=75633798

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/01/31/trump-raised-250-million-since-election-to-challenge-outcome-heres-where-most-of-the-money-will-actually-go/?sh=491f4bd48824
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By FAL:
What you know to be true and what you can prove to be true are often 2 different things.
View Quote

How you "know" it to be true without facts is nothing more than your opinion.  In reality objective facts disprove your opinion.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:36:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

What, may I ask, does citing govt misdeeds, some 90 years old, have to do with Lake lying to get votes.... are you condoning her self-admitted fabrication yes or no?

View All Quotes

MK Ultra experiments

If I only listed misdeeds from 90 years old and beyond, I'd get your point. "Oh we're better than that now!"
But we're not. I listed plenty of other scandals... some of which are *CURRENTLY ONGOING*.

My point is this.
Most people agree that the crimes that result in positive identification of a suspect, arrest, and finally conviction make up a tiny percentage of overall crimes. That the majority of crimes, actually go unreported. Most of the time, the criminal gets away with the crime.

Why is it so hard to believe, that the scandals we *KNOW* about our government... are also "just the tip of the iceberg"!? Its arrogant, stupid, and childish to believe... that our government isn't far far more corrupt than the exposed scandals imply... based ont eh simple principle that for every scandal, there are probably many more scandals that have yet to be exposed.

FFS, most street crimes are committed by low IQ Semi-retards. Yet even that being the case, most crimes go unreported/unpunished. How much more likely is it that the scandals we know about, aren't just the tip of a very large iceberg???
Many of these scandals I mentioned, happened over the course of DECADES, before finally being exposed. SO the common counter of "Oh but government people can't keep a secret! Someone would blab" If that was true, all of these scandals would have been exposed within a few short months... and not taken *DECADES* for the truth to come out.

What our government is doing right now, we might not know for another 30-40 years... when it finally gets exposed... some people will say "Oh who cares... that happened 30 years ago! Our government doesn't do that today in 2054!"
The government doesn't necessarily need to cover things up forever... just long enough that it becomes an interesting historical footnote and people no longer care. If in 10 more years, hypothetically, the government came clean and admits they did 9/11... I'm sure the Ryan_Rucks of the world will laugh and talk about how stupid it is to care about something that happened "way back in 2001".
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:21:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Extorris:

Sounds like Rudy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Extorris:
Yeah, she's essentially admitting she lied and had no evidence to back her accusations of ballot stuffing...

Sounds like Rudy.

She obviously cribbed his script.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:18:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:23:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Shitty FBI work!?

View All Quotes

Shitty FBI work!?

Thrasymachus has been trolling this forum for almost 20 years.  His job is to demoralize you.  His preferred tactic is gaslighting.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:55:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By brownbomber:

Thrasymachus has been trolling this forum for almost 20 years.  His job is to demoralize you.  His preferred tactic is gaslighting.
View All Quotes

Shitty FBI work!?

If I am troll then report me.

My preferred tactic is calling out retarded theories to get to the truth of matters. I know that critical thinking and reality is scary to some.

If you want to accuse me of doing something, then man up with some facts.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:01:15 PM EDT
[#31]

MK Ultra experiments

View All Quotes

MK Ultra experiments

Your whole argument is riddled with hyperbole, and again lies outside the scope of my point.

No one is claiming that the government can do no wrong. To insuste that is idiotic and unsupported.

To cherry pick government misdeeds as a justification for silly conspiracy theories is just foolish. Occam's razor isn't your friend.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:34:06 PM EDT
[#32]
If I only listed misdeeds from 90 years old and beyond, I'd get your point. "Oh we're better than that now!"
But we're not. I listed plenty of other scandals... some of which are *CURRENTLY ONGOING*.

My point is this.
Most people agree that the crimes that result in positive identification of a suspect, arrest, and finally conviction make up a tiny percentage of overall crimes. That the majority of crimes, actually go unreported. Most of the time, the criminal gets away with the crime.

Why is it so hard to believe, that the scandals we *KNOW* about our government... are also "just the tip of the iceberg"!? Its arrogant, stupid, and childish to believe... that our government isn't far far more corrupt than the exposed scandals imply... based ont eh simple principle that for every scandal, there are probably many more scandals that have yet to be exposed.

FFS, most street crimes are committed by low IQ Semi-retards. Yet even that being the case, most crimes go unreported/unpunished. How much more likely is it that the scandals we know about, aren't just the tip of a very large iceberg???
Many of these scandals I mentioned, happened over the course of DECADES, before finally being exposed. SO the common counter of "Oh but government people can't keep a secret! Someone would blab" If that was true, all of these scandals would have been exposed within a few short months... and not taken *DECADES* for the truth to come out.

What our government is doing right now, we might not know for another 30-40 years... when it finally gets exposed... some people will say "Oh who cares... that happened 30 years ago! Our government doesn't do that today in 2054!"
The government doesn't necessarily need to cover things up forever... just long enough that it becomes an interesting historical footnote and people no longer care. If in 10 more years, hypothetically, the government came clean and admits they did 9/11... I'm sure the Ryan_Rucks of the world will laugh and talk about how stupid it is to care about something that happened "way back in 2001".
View Quote

So you condone Lake's self-admitted fabrication?
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 2:29:07 AM EDT
[#33]

.  If I am troll then report me.

My preferred tactic is calling out retarded theories to get to the truth of matters. I know that critical thinking and reality is scary to some.

If you want to accuse me of doing something, then man up with some facts.
View Quote

Few things "upset" the weak minded than having FACT placed before their eyes. It shatters their fantasy when their lies are exposed.

20 years of "demoralizing" gun owners? That sure is a big claim & one heck of an accusation!

What evidence does accuser have to back up that claim of "20 years of trolling to demoralize?"

If you've got the "proof" you claim, then show us all that IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE of that 20 year trail of trolling...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 3:19:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

No. Get over it, JFC.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bikedamon:
Originally Posted By Bhart89:
Aside from her claims on the recorder do you believe that Lake was the victim of election fraud?

No. Get over it, JFC.

It is obvious you have no idea what happened in AZ during the 2022 midterms, other than what MSM programming says.

Damn.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:51:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By yankee43:

It is obvious you have no idea what happened in AZ during the 2022 midterms, other than what MSM programming says.

Damn.
View Quote

Please explain.  You do understand she's admitting that she has no basis to back her claims....
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Look what happened in Houston.  Conservative donors picked a disgraced former Houston PD Captain, with zero experience in investigations, to go find election fraud.  This dude, Mark Aguirre, had already cost the city millions in legit civil rights claims after an operation he led targeting street racers ended up with scores of shoppers at a nearby KMart being arrested with no actual evidence they were involved in illegal activity (known as the KMart Raid locally).  He was fired over that mess. With all the legit investigations firms in Houston, they go with this guy and he mistakes an AC repairman for lord knows who, and assaults him.  Conservative former Houston City Councilman and Radio Host Michael Berry, who spent years bashing Aguirre for the KMart Raid, now starts drooling when Aguirre and his backers start teasing " we have concrete  evidence of election fraud." Just like Rudy and Kari they spend weeks out there teasing about it with no evidence drop then Aguirre gets arrested jackbooting an AC guy and all the suckered are reminded Aguirre was always a buffoon. I worked for Aguirre at one point and he DWI crashed his city vehicle and hid it on a back lot and suffered no repercussions when leadership found out. He and a Lt. were also caught banging a former stripper they had hired at a patrol station as an auxiliary officer and nothing happened to him. FFS.  Conservatives are the worst suckers.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/former-houston-police-captain-activist-charged-holding-man-gunpoint-2020-voter-fraud-conspiracy/285-49c3fe47-e63e-4a82-8697-9d82fb063bf1

https://ordinary-times.com/2020/12/15/the-strange-saga-of-mark-aguirre/
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 5:49:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GenoGS] [#37]
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:
And yet, kid victimized by Native Indian guy harassment and falsely maligned as a racist gets jack shit.  Not to mention the false Russia charges and even impeachment on known false charges against Trump, goes nowhere with no one held to task on that defamation.

Yes, Kari Lake is a nut job who tamptrumed when she lost - but some equal justice when Conservatives get maligned and defamed would be nice.

My only hope from all this is enough people realize how overstated the election fraud claims were - enough, to decide their vote maybe does count at least some and go vote this November.   Because that whole message to the base that their vote does not count, was insanity.
View Quote

The problem is too many lazy, stupid, worthless people voted ie mail in voting.

Universal suffrage is a losing game when the opposition can buy votes from the aforementioned leaches.

If every person in the country voted the progressives would have the presidency, and a supermajority in both houses.

If we still had an actual constitutional republic It wouldn’t matter, but it’s democracy for us instead.

Edit-I want to add don’t take this to mean you shouldn’t vote. For now at least we can still win in enough places to slow our slide to the left.

Even if there is no chance of winning you should still vote. It is your civic duty, and it keeps the opposition honest.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 11:38:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 11:50:51 PM EDT
[#39]

You can't put the genie back in the bottle. Also, check out the data from red state Florida: https://countyballotfiles.floridados.gov/VoteByMailEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Republicans FAR outnumber Demoracts in mail-in voting.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GenoGS:

The problem is too many lazy, stupid, worthless people voted ie mail in voting.

Universal suffrage is a losing game when the opposition can buy votes from the aforementioned leaches.

If every person in the country voted the progressives would have the presidency, and a supermajority in both houses.

If we still had an actual constitutional republic It wouldn't matter, but it's democracy for us instead.

Edit-I want to add don't take this to mean you shouldn't vote. For now at least we can still win in enough places to slow our slide to the left.

Even if there is no chance of winning you should still vote. It is your civic duty, and it keeps the opposition honest.

You can't put the genie back in the bottle. Also, check out the data from red state Florida: https://countyballotfiles.floridados.gov/VoteByMailEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Republicans FAR outnumber Demoracts in mail-in voting.

?

This blows my mind.   Is this typical, or is this something particular to some county in FL?
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 12:34:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Czechers:
Look what happened in Houston.  Conservative donors picked a disgraced former Houston PD Captain, with zero experience in investigations, to go find election fraud.  This dude, Mark Aguirre, had already cost the city millions in legit civil rights claims after an operation he led targeting street racers ended up with scores of shoppers at a nearby KMart being arrested with no actual evidence they were involved in illegal activity (known as the KMart Raid locally).  He was fired over that mess. With all the legit investigations firms in Houston, they go with this guy and he mistakes an AC repairman for lord knows who, and assaults him.  Conservative former Houston City Councilman and Radio Host Michael Berry, who spent years bashing Aguirre for the KMart Raid, now starts drooling when Aguirre and his backers start teasing " we have concrete  evidence of election fraud." Just like Rudy and Kari they spend weeks out there teasing about it with no evidence drop then Aguirre gets arrested jackbooting an AC guy and all the suckered are reminded Aguirre was always a buffoon. I worked for Aguirre at one point and he DWI crashed his city vehicle and hid it on a back lot and suffered no repercussions when leadership found out. He and a Lt. were also caught banging a former stripper they had hired at a patrol station as an auxiliary officer and nothing happened to him. FFS.  Conservatives are the worst suckers.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/former-houston-police-captain-activist-charged-holding-man-gunpoint-2020-voter-fraud-conspiracy/285-49c3fe47-e63e-4a82-8697-9d82fb063bf1

https://ordinary-times.com/2020/12/15/the-strange-saga-of-mark-aguirre/
View Quote

That Houston case had Crazy ALL Over It...

Bigger_Hammer
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top