Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:13:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

You are claiming that Biden and DOJ didn't lie about the laptop ?  They verified it was real through his Icloud account in early 2020 yet kept up the disinfo narrative .
View Quote

No, I'm saying that there are many individuals on team trump claiming elections were stolen, they had proof of it, but when push came to shove, they were shown to be completely full of crap.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#2]
She can probably make decent money on Only Fans since the political shtick isn't working out for her.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:16:40 PM EDT
[#3]

You are claiming that Biden and DOJ didn't lie about the laptop ?  They verified it was real through his Icloud account in early 2020 yet kept up the disinfo narrative .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

The liars are the ones claiming piles of evidence to prove the stolen election.  Like Lake, Gulianni, and Powell.

Nobody anywhere is claiming there is equal justice and equal application of the law, or equal election meddling from the social medial platforms (which is where the real election fraud happened IMHO).  We all know the Biden family is dirty, far more than dirty pictures on his adult-son's laptop.  And that defamation of conservatives from liberals get autodismissed by the courts.  

But that truth doesn't somehow make the claims of direct election fraud without any actual evidence and with the accusors all admitting they lied and made it up; suddenly become truth.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:18:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

Two weeks!! Irrefutable evidence report!!
View All Quotes

And government lies go unchallenged ?

The liars are the ones claiming piles of evidence to prove the stolen election.  Like Lake, Gulianni, and Powell.

That's a FACT Jack!!!

Rudy G. has booked "The Four Seasons" (again) for another Press Spectacular to Conclusively Prove that Election was STOLEN!!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:19:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#5]
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:

Nobody anywhere is claiming there is equal justice and equal application of the law, or equal election meddling from the social medial platforms (which is where the real election fraud happened IMHO).  We all know the Biden family is dirty, far more than dirty pictures on his adult-son's laptop.  And that defamation of conservatives from liberals get autodismissed by the courts.  

But that truth doesn't somehow make the claims of direct election fraud without any actual evidence and with the accusors all admitting they lied and made it up; suddenly become truth.
View Quote

So what is the threshold to consider an election as being rigged ?

You can see .gov committed Election Interference.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

That's a FACT Jack!!!

Rudy G. has booked "The Four Seasons" (again) for another Press Spectacular to Conclusively Prove that Election was STOLEN!!

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/936/151/9b2.jpg

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes

And government lies go unchallenged ?

That's a FACT Jack!!!

Bigger_Hammer

That was right out of The Office or Parks & Rec.  Surreal.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:23:31 PM EDT
[#7]

View All Quotes

Boom
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:23:49 PM EDT
[#8]

God damn.. really?

View Quote

Alabama Democrat Marilyn Lands, running on IVF ruling, flips Republican House seat
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:25:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
So ludicrous she doesn't deny she did it. What a piece of work.
View Quote

FFS and it will be eaten up by half the republican voters....
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:27:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Boom
View Quote

Boom what , he says there was election fraud .
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Id still hit it
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:31:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#12]

View All Quotes

Evidence that any court anywhere would accept, would be a good start.   The accusor not saying "I made it up and lied", would also be a good start.

What has wrecked this augument more than anything, has been the blind acceptance of every accusation made, including ones later proven to be false.  Once an accusor of henious activity has been proven false, it becomes difficult to give credibility to their other accusations - some of which might actually be true.  The smoking-gun video of ballot stuffing was later found to be pretty much total BS, and that was normal processing activity.  etc.  

I actually did give credence to the election results might well be false, and definately watched.  And the refusal to cooperate was damning.  Still partly is.  But the refusal to cooperate could also have been a Fuck You as well as a response to onerous demands some of which weren't even possible, as much as it was to hiding ill behavior.  As time as gone on, I've grown to suspect it was more the later... mostly.

To date, I've seen little credible basis beyond the passionate on the claims - and often the very ones making the accusation have demonstrated behavior and statements that give pause to giving thier assessments as good of a benefit of the doubt.  

For Trump to have lost due to fraud alone, that would require multiple states to all have participated in that fraud - no one city in one state was enough.  A conspiracy that invovles that many players in that many locations, is going to be tough to keep hidden.  At the same time, Turmp is an epic dick.  Yes, best president of our decade, but he's also massively hated.  Hated so much that a House vote to impeach him on known false charges, was celebrated.  That's how hated Trump was.  People seem to forget that.  And combined with COVID, it's never been easier to sit on your ass and vote against Orange-Man-Bad who's been malaigned by the media for 4 years non-stop as a Bad Man; and who then uses the first debate to validate every thing said about how much of a dick he his.  He fucked that up sooooo bad, and that's why he lost.  

Trump didn't lose due to Fraud, he lost due to Trump.  Same with Kari Lake - she's a conspiracy nut job who just makes you think of a turbine engine windingupaNDGETTINGLOUDERREEEEE.  And then there's that little A topic impact.

If it makes you feel any better, he's got a strong chance of actually winning now - to my surprise.  And to your surpise I bet: I hope he does and will be sure to vote to make that happen.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:36:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By gotigers:

This, I dont like her. She seems out for herself only.
View Quote

Thanks. Now, Diogenes, find me an altruistic politician that’s electable.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:40:20 PM EDT
[#14]

I'm curious - what is your threashold criteria to conclude that maybe the accusations were false and you were played?   What would it take for that to be considered what actually happened?
View Quote

My threshold is to have elections with a verifiable chain of custody for ALL ballots, no possibility of outside interference (machines accessible to the internet) and counters and judges from both parties present during all phases of the counting.

That didn’t happen and I will doubt the veracity of that election and every other election the fails to meet the above standards.

Now, ask me about voter rolls….
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:42:04 PM EDT
[#15]

Evidence that any court anywhere would accept, would be a good start.   The accusor not saying "I made it up and lied", would also be a good start.

What has wrecked this augument more than anything, has been the blind acceptance of every accusation made, including ones later proven to be false.  Once an accusor of henious activity has been proven false, it becomes difficult to give credibility to their other accusations - some of which might actually be true.  The smoking-gun video of ballot stuffing was later found to be pretty much total BS, and that was normal processing activity.  etc.  

I actually did give credence to the election results might well be false, and definately watched.  And the refusal to cooperate was damning.  Still partly is.  But the refusal to cooperate could also have been a Fuck You as well as a response to onerous demands some of which weren't even possible, as much as it was to hiding ill behavior.  As time as gone on, I've grown to suspect it was more the later... mostly.

To date, I've seen little credible basis beyond the passionate on the claims - and often the very ones making the accusation have demonstrated behavior and statements that give pause to giving thier assessments as good of a benefit of the doubt.  

For Trump to have lost due to fraud alone, that would require multiple states to all have participated in that fraud - no one city in one state was enough.  A conspiracy that invovles that many players in that many locations, is going to be tough to keep hidden.  At the same time, Turmp is an epic dick.  Yes, best president of our decade, but he's also massively hated.  Hated so much that a House vote to impeach him on known false charges, was celebrated.  That's how hated Trump was.  People seem to forget that.  And combined with COVID, it's never been easier to sit on your ass and vote against Orange-Man-Bad who's been malaigned by the media for 4 years non-stop as a Bad Man; and who then uses the first debate to validate every thing said about how much of a dick he his.  He fucked that up sooooo bad, and that's why he lost.  

Trump didn't lose due to Fraud, he lost due to Trump.  Same with Kari Lake - she's a conspiracy nut job who just makes you think of a turbine engine windingupaNDGETTINGLOUDERREEEEE.  And then there's that little A topic impact.

If it makes you feel any better, he's got a strong chance of actually winning now - to my surprise.  And to your surpise I bet: I hope he does and will be sure to vote to make that happen.
View Quote

Reasonable answer .   I consider election interference as occurring prior to election day , that was the Rig .  Bill Barr admitted well after the fact that the 51 liars letter " probably " swung the election yet failed to do anything about it .
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:44:34 PM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheKill:
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:

Because she made claims and has been unable to get access to evidence.

She might also be running out of money to fight.

She's probably burned millions trying to fight this and suspect she's running our of money

So she filed for discovery and they refused to provide it, defying the courts order or did it just not exist?

In order to prove what she alleges, you would have to trace every ballot back to a valid voter.  With the way the mail in process works, it's impossible to do that.  The "voter" "certifies" their ballot by signing the envelope.  The very first thing that they do when they receive the ballots for counting, is to open up the envelope, and separate the envelope from the ballot.  This sanitizes the ballot and makes it impossible to confirm it's validity!  Once they have been separated, the ballot is assumed to be valid and there is no way to even determine who cast that ballot.

It's a perfect setup for cheating at a grand scale if you do not have robust accountability at the counting places.  Which explains the ones where Republicans were thrown out.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/463094/IMG_5395_jpeg-3170865.JPG

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1742670648433090764.html

Warning. WALL of text.

Click To View Spoiler

https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/e0/e04e630c-63ff-4bdb-9652-e0be3598b5d4/summary20of20election20fraud20in20the20swing20states.pdf
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:46:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#17]

No, I'm saying that there are many individuals on team trump claiming elections were stolen, they had proof of it, but when push came to shove, they were shown to be completely full of crap.
View All Quotes

In order for this to be a meaningful statement, you'll have to tell everyone openly and honestly what you call "proof" and what you don't.

I'm pretty sure you and I have been around this before.

Yet you still persist with this crap. How are you not embarassed at doing this? Are you really that predatory and self deluded?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:47:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

Let's use this as an excuse to hold our candidates accountable for their representations to us?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jd2395:
If she runs, let's use this as an excuse to vote for her Democrat opponent?

Let's use this as an excuse to hold our candidates accountable for their representations to us?
Ah, yes, the ol' "we take the high road" speech.

While democrats lie, cheat, steal, and litigate their way into office.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:48:50 PM EDT
[#19]
And yet, kid victimized by Native Indian guy harassment and falsely maligned as a racist gets jack shit. Not to mention the false Russia charges and even impeachment on known false charges against Trump, goes nowhere with no one held to task on that defamation.

Yes, Kari Lake is a nut job who tamptrumed when she lost - but some equal justice when Conservatives get maligned and defamed would be nice.

My only hope from all this is enough people realize how overstated the election fraud claims were - enough, to decide their vote maybe does count at least some and go vote this November.   Because that whole message to the base that their vote does not count, was insanity.
View Quote
He sued CNN and they settled.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:50:00 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Boom

No shit. Just not what you want it to be.  

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:50:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#21]
Originally Posted By BCPVP:
View All Quotes
And yet, kid victimized by Native Indian guy harassment and falsely maligned as a racist gets jack shit. Not to mention the false Russia charges and even impeachment on known false charges against Trump, goes nowhere with no one held to task on that defamation.

Yes, Kari Lake is a nut job who tamptrumed when she lost - but some equal justice when Conservatives get maligned and defamed would be nice.

My only hope from all this is enough people realize how overstated the election fraud claims were - enough, to decide their vote maybe does count at least some and go vote this November.   Because that whole message to the base that their vote does not count, was insanity.

That's what I thought, but this week USSC declined to hear his case, so not sure what the deal is.

Here:

https://thetablet.org/supreme-court-rules-sandmanns-libel-lawsuit-against-media-outlets-cant-move-forward/
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:50:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By bologna:
All these election fraud claims with no evidence when you lose are getting embarrassing

View Quote
You mean like Al Gore contesting ONE STATE for 45 days?
Hillary claiming election fraud? Or Russian interference?

you're right. It is embarrassing. God forbid we, the electorate, demand that these fucks be held accountable.

Tell us again how Biden got 81 million votes, grandpa. We like that story.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:52:34 PM EDT
[#23]

Every single one of them who made claims about a stolen election has been shown to be a liar.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bhart89:
Aside from her claims on the recorder do you believe that Lake was the victim of election fraud?

Every single one of them who made claims about a stolen election has been shown to be a liar.
In what court?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:54:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

In order for this to be a meaningful statement, you'll have to tell everyone openly and honestly what you call "proof" and what you don't.

Yet you still persist with this crap. How are you not embarassed at doing this? Are you really that predatory and self deluded?
View Quote

This is a reply to your previous post and not unleashing the WOT ,  the Georgia one makes me smile in light of recent developments.  Fulton Co . ? nothing to be suspicious of there .
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:54:55 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:55:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:

My threshold is to have elections with a verifiable chain of custody for ALL ballots, no possibility of outside interference (machines accessible to the internet) and counters and judges from both parties present during all phases of the counting.

That didn’t happen and I will doubt the veracity of that election and every other election the fails to meet the above standards.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AA717driver:

I'm curious - what is your threashold criteria to conclude that maybe the accusations were false and you were played?   What would it take for that to be considered what actually happened?

I am in agreement that that is how it should be done.  Amd was not done.  That's not evidence there was fraud

As to voter rolls, the one time I spot checked claims that more people voted in a district than voters in that district, I went and pulled the numbers, and the claim was false.  They typically don't take into account in some areas few people are pre-registeeed to vote, and use that incorrect number as the basis.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
In what court?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bhart89:
Aside from her claims on the recorder do you believe that Lake was the victim of election fraud?

In what court?

Two weeks! Irrefutable evidence inbound!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:56:44 PM EDT
[#28]

you're right. It is embarrassing. God forbid we, the electorate, demand that these fucks be held accountable.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bologna:
All these election fraud claims with no evidence when you lose are getting embarrassing

So... fair point.  

They looked like fools then and we mocked them for it - but yea.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:57:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Another grifter, no wonder she's a Trump sycophant.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:58:22 PM EDT
[#30]

You're making a mistake.

You presume that the courts want to see election cases, especially when they know that if they do they could very well be overturning "election" results.

Look into how much laches and standing were used.
View Quote

Well you have to be able to present a legit case with facts to put before the court.

Just saying “it’s rigged” is not good enough.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:59:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#31]

View Quote

I remember when "Republicans" were the party of "Character Counts" and we valued leaders of high integrity & morals.

Now Half of G.D. is outraged a piece of shit like Lying George Santos got kicked out of Congress and wants to back a "billionaire" who:

Cheated on all three of his wives
Paid a Porn "Starlet" for sex while his most recent wife was having his child
Has left a path of bankruptcies & failed business (Who ran a freaking CASINO (a license to print money) into BANKRUPTCY??
Has about 87 active Felony Charges pending on various cases
Is psychological unable accept any responsibility for his choices or actions (it is ALWAYS "Somebody else's fault")

When the Republican voter encourages - rather than discourages - dishonest & dishonorable shitty terrible candidates - we oddly end up with dishonest & dishonorable shitty terrible legislators & leaders.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:00:12 PM EDT
[#32]

In order to prove what she alleges, you would have to trace every ballot back to a valid voter.  With the way the mail in process works, it's impossible to do that.  The "voter" "certifies" their ballot by signing the envelope.  The very first thing that they do when they receive the ballots for counting, is to open up the envelope, and separate the envelope from the ballot.  This sanitizes the ballot and makes it impossible to confirm it's validity!  Once they have been separated, the ballot is assumed to be valid and there is no way to even determine who cast that ballot.

It's a perfect setup for cheating at a grand scale if you do not have robust accountability at the counting places.  Which explains the ones where Republicans were thrown out.

There are some statistical ways to prove things, but again, they refused all along to allow the Right access to any of the evidence.  Hell the Legislature demanded that they turn over just about everything for the "full audit" and the Board told them, repeatedly, to fuck off.
View Quote

So it is impossible to prove the fraud?

Case closed
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:02:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Yeah, she's essentially admitting she lied and had no evidence to back her accusations of ballot stuffing... She's trying too avoid the publicity and embarrassment of an actual trial that she knows she will lose.  Richer is going to get paid and her chances of winning a senate seat are down the tubes... another blow to the party... Half of GD doesn't care and will vote for her anyway.... but that is not how we win seats
View Quote

I have donated to her and to Mark Lamb.  I am probably going to vote for Lamb, he seems to be just as conservative without the baggage.  If Lake wins the primary I will 100% vote for her in the general.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:04:16 PM EDT
[#34]

Are you kidding🤣🤣

Just the fact her opponent was in charge of the election alone is bad. Maricopa county had tons of issues.

I think she's probably running out of money to fight. She doesn't have Donald Trump money
View Quote

Evidently, Trump doesn't have Trump money.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:04:55 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Feel free to take the low road....  and lose elections.  So, do you take the "high road" on abortions?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:05:52 PM EDT
[#36]

I remember when "Republicans" were the party of "Character Counts" and we valued leaders of high integrity & morals.

Now Half of G.D. is outraged a piece of shit like Lying George Santos got kicked out of Congress and wants to back a "billionaire" who:

Has left a path of bankruptcies & failed business (Who ran a freaking CASINO (a license to print money) into BANKRUPTCY??
Is psychological unable accept any responsibility for his choices or actions (it is ALWAYS "Somebody else's fault")

When the Republican voter encourages - rather than discourages - dishonest & dishonorable shitty terrible candidates - we oddly end up with dishonest & dishonorable shitty terrible legislators & leaders.

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote
Tell the class how Cocaine Mitch serves the Republican party well. How did that wife beater Paul Ryan work out? Crybaby Boehner? WHAT REPUBLICAN actually represents your values well?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:07:33 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

45 days is your comeback...  trumps been doing it for three years along with your cast of creepy characters....
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:13:49 PM EDT
[#38]

Name calling again?  Acknowledging that yet another member of the party has imploded is just an unfortunate fact.   Its this factual denial that is costing us seats....   Did you not not notice that we lost Alabama by 30 points yesterday?!? a red state.  Cling to your conspiracy theory, avoid reality and name call members who don't have their heads in the sand.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/15577/opinion-701781-2658049.png
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:14:54 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Imagine still taking the sides of Trump's liars.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#40]
In what court?
View Quote

Is your contention that Rudy Gulianni did not sign and submit an affidavit admitting that he lied about voter fraud in Georgia, that Sidney Powell's attorney did not argue in court that no reasonable person would have ever believed her claims, that Fox news did not settle for hundreds of millions of dollars over their bullshit about the domininion machines...?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:18:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#41]
Tell the class how Cocaine Mitch serves the Republican party well. How did that wife beater Paul Ryan work out? Crybaby Boehner? WHAT REPUBLICAN actually represents your values well?
View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

As a GUN OWNER & 2nd AMENDMENT ADVOCATE on a GUN BOARD - would it be "unfair" to point out that:

Mitch McConnell is THE Guy who made it happen for TWO out of THREE new Republican Justices to be on the SCOTUS?   McConnell broke Senate Tradition to keep Merrick Garland OFF the SCOTUS in Obama's term.  And that Mitch McConnell did a masterful performance to rush Amy Comey Barrett onto the SCOTUS before Trump flubbed & lost the 2020 election?

That when Obama & Biden were trying to ram Gun Control through - that Mitch McConnell was like King Kong swatting down every Gun Control Bill?  In fact the Only Gun Control that Mitch McConnell couldn't stop, was TRUMP's Idiotic "Bump Stock" ban (Which Trump took 100% of the "credit" for doing all by himself & bypassing Congress & the Law entirely with Trumps retarded Executive Order to OVERTURN Obama era rulings that Bump Stocks were not "Machine Guns".

Comparing Mitch McConnell (who actually got things done we needed into law, and stopped shit from happening to restrict our gun rights) Vs. Trump?  

JFC - saying we need dirty pieces of shit like George Santos or Trump to "Lead Us To a New Golden Age of Honesty & Integrity" is

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:18:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:22:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By scrambler28:
Send her to me for a spanking.
View Quote

Could you video that for educational purposes, please?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:25:28 PM EDT
[#44]

Warning. WALL of text.

Click To View Spoiler

https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/e0/e04e630c-63ff-4bdb-9652-e0be3598b5d4/summary20of20election20fraud20in20the20swing20states.pdf
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

Because she made claims and has been unable to get access to evidence.

She might also be running out of money to fight.

She's probably burned millions trying to fight this and suspect she's running our of money

So she filed for discovery and they refused to provide it, defying the courts order or did it just not exist?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/463094/IMG_5395_jpeg-3170865.JPG

Warning. WALL of text.

Click To View Spoiler

Leading with links to cdn.nucleusfiles.com (whoever that is), with a wall of text starting with "KanekoaTheGreat", isn't the best start.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#45]

That's a FACT Jack!!!

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

You just can't make this shit up.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Jmo371:

GD doesn't care, they cling to the idea.
View Quote
whats worse, this site will allow them to attempt to suppress the vote in the next election.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Yeah, she's essentially admitting she lied and had no evidence to back her accusations of ballot stuffing... She's trying too avoid the publicity and embarrassment of an actual trial that she knows she will lose.  Richer is going to get paid and her chances of winning a senate seat are down the tubes... another blow to the party... Half of GD doesn't care and will vote for her anyway.... but that is not how we win seats
View Quote
Yet more evidence that the nearly unrestricted right to vote is a mistake.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:37:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:41:14 PM EDT
[#49]
And yet, kid victimized by Native Indian guy harassment and falsely maligned as a racist gets jack shit.  Not to mention the false Russia charges and even impeachment on known false charges against Trump, goes nowhere with no one held to task on that defamation.

View Quote

That kid got millions?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:44:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

Are you kidding🤣🤣

Just the fact her opponent was in charge of the election alone is bad. Maricopa county had tons of issues.

I think she's probably running out of money to fight. She doesn't have Donald Trump money

laughs in truth social IPO
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top