User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:54:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RogueSpear2023:

Well it would have to be more than William all of his kids are heirs to the throne before Harry.
View Quote

Yeah they'd all have to be Moutbattened simultaneously for Harry to have a shot at the throne these days
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By voodochild:
Doubtful.  But it does seem like the Royal Family is getting hit pretty hard lately.  Queen dies, Charles gets cancer (potentially terminal), Kate gets cancer.  I bet ginger boy is smiling ear to ear.
View Quote

Ginger boy is still marries to what's her name. I dou t he's smiling
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:07:00 PM EDT
[#3]
A guy I worked with, his wife recovered from cancer and everything was up and up. We all congratulated him at work. A year goes by and over a weekend she can't eat and doesn't feel well. Monday they admit her. Tuesday open her up. Her entire belly and intestines are full of cancer. They sew her up and she died the next day with her husband and three kids at her side. That shit can happen fast.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:09:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ZuoZongtang:
Doubt it.  She looked fine a few weeks ago.  People who die of Cancer look deathly 30 days before.

View Quote
My aunt went from finding out she had cancer to being dead in 3 weeks.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:15:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't be the only one who wonders all the crazy conspiracies theories that happen so frequently and catch fire isn't a result of harmful effects of social media is on our society....
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:08:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Primecube:

What a Dumb-Ass Thread.  You should be ashamed OP and you should bad!!
View Quote

Yeah, look at the people who clicked on it and read it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:17:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By caduckgunner:
My aunt went from finding out she had cancer to being dead in 3 weeks.
View Quote

I'm waiting for the day when everyone walks through a cat scan and/or an mri machine once a year for a full body scan on their way home from work.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:27:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By RogueSpear2023:
Nope she just had Ovarian Cancer and is now having Chemo to make sure it's gone.
View Quote

You know, that makes some sense.
I was thinking lung cancer; it's very insidious, it spreads quickly and almost painlessly. It killed my mom many years ago. She went in thinking it was pleurisy and the doctor found a ton of cancer throughout her body. 10 days later she was dead.

They NEVER said "You are dying." It was "You are very ill." They kept telling her "We'll schedule more tests on Monday." She died Saturday. They kept giving her family false hope when there was none. If we'd known the truth we'd have transferred her to hospice.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:47:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By TheLookingGlass:
Kind of thought we generally refrained from the rumor mill...?
View Quote

That's generally trumped by the desire to be the first to post it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:49:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By cyclone:

I dont think his brother would ever allow him to get anywhere near the throne
View Quote

He's not of the Royal blood line.  They don't let mutts ascend to the throne.  His mother supposedly admitted to it in her book.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Fullautoguy:

Harry is not even a consideration, his nephews and niece are in line in this order George 10yrs old (first in line after William) Louis 5yrs old (second in line behind George) and Charlotte 8yrs old Behind Louis.  Literally the entire royal family would have to die or not be able to take the throne due to incompetence or incapacitation before Harry will ever be king.
View Quote
They actually changed the rules before George was born to give Williams female heirs equal standing to the male heirs. So the line is William, George, Charlotte, Louis, Harry
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:58:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By voodochild:
Doubtful.  But it does seem like the Royal Family is getting hit pretty hard lately.  Queen dies, Charles gets cancer (potentially terminal), Kate gets cancer.  I bet ginger boy is smiling ear to ear.
View Quote

Well, Harry's a Nazi!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:16:28 PM EDT
[#13]
GD turning tabloid.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:45:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By CTM1:
GD turning tabloid.  
View Quote

"Best investigative reporting on the planet."

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:57:46 PM EDT
[#15]
I had a college classmate from diagnoses to death in 2 weeks.  Another friend just passed the same way.  Both with pancreatic cancer.

Pat
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:58:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By FrankSymptoms:

You know, that makes some sense.
I was thinking lung cancer; it's very insidious, it spreads quickly and almost painlessly. It killed my mom many years ago. She went in thinking it was pleurisy and the doctor found a ton of cancer throughout her body. 10 days later she was dead.

They NEVER said "You are dying." It was "You are very ill." They kept telling her "We'll schedule more tests on Monday." She died Saturday. They kept giving her family false hope when there was none. If we'd known the truth we'd have transferred her to hospice.
View Quote

They kept telling my mother that the treatments had gotten her cancer and there were no signs of it on scans. When her tumors burst she was gone in less than 24 hours. The autopsy found cancer throughout her body. "Nothing on scans "my ass
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top