User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:15:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

https://i.ibb.co/ZLR5T22/20240327-161046.jpg

"And, since Flynn, Posobiec, and Stone are there, kick in just another $500 and pray for Putin too!"
View Quote

Jim Caviezal is going to end up broke if he keeps associating with such a motley crew of grifters, yikes.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:16:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

The N_T's don't have an answer, their "perfect" candidate has never even gotten past the first few rounds of the primaries let alone actually win an Election... Just think some of these guys have been voting for decades, yet have never once gotten their "perfect" candidate elected...Nor have they ever even gotten 100% behind their "perfect" candidate before election season or during election season and focused just on his finances and promoting their guy...They have been way to busy trying to tear down their "perfect" guys opposition to worry about their own guys issues...They choose to lose, so long as they can take down their guys opposition as well.....But hey its the rest of the party's fault that their guy doesn't stand a chance in the primary let alone getting to the general election...What's that old saying, doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results....
View Quote

I like Desantis, wish he was my Governor. But I'll take Trump.

This thread has brought out the God Haters, And it does not matter if it's True or False.
They hate anybody and anything that mentions any thing about God.
Quick to slander and malign anything and anybody, and it's always money.
The ones that are so concerned about how much money someone has or doesn't spend it like they think it should is,
Because Money is their God. Or call it an idol. same thing.
They would have hated the founding Fathers if they were alive back then.

I do beleive Desantis is Catholic, So he belongs to a church who even Catholics call their top guy (pope) a communist.
That does not bother them at all.
But that would not keep me from voting for him If he was on the ballot.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
I'll state a well agreed upon fact;  biden supporters would stand by their guy no matter what situation he was in.  No matter what he said, sold, fell on, etc.  you don't see this N_Ter's BS on that side.  (I'll grant that there is an extreme left contingent that wants him replaced, but that is the exception)  Anything some of can learn from that??????  Are some just too principled to 'lower' themselves?  Or just too self-concious?
View Quote

Lack of principals is how we got where we are. "If you don't vote for the shitty r candidate, you get the shitty d candidate." Election after election. Now the shitty r candidate isn't even a real r. It's a fucking clown show.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:22:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Dieselman:

When my ballot arrives to vote for the POTUS, what do you want me to do Mr. Rabbit Bane?  

Tell me how I should vote.  Which box would you like me to check?

@TxRabbitBane
View Quote

It would be nice to make folks actually leave their house on a single day and vote in person. Having your ballot "arrive" is another reason we are where we are.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

There is no perfect candidate. But that doesn’t mean I have to vote for a piece of shit either.

We will see what happens in November. If Trump wins he will have 4 more years to make this place the conservative utopia his voters promise it will be.

Perhaps we will remember the words we spoke in these insane threads at that time.

Hopefully you guys have your way and Trump turns out to be the man yall wish him to be. Time will tell.
View Quote

I don't claim Trump to be anything except better than the uni-party candidate..You guys are the ones making claims...All I know is N_T's wine like little bitches about their guy yet their guy can't even get past the start of the primaries and N_T's never ever spend anytime trying to promote their guy, just tearing down the opposition...Then claim that only their guy could have won...A major majority of their own party rejects their opinion on what an eligible candidate is....Sucks to be N_T, but it's not like they have ever gotten their guy elected, they have to be batting about 100% failure for President over the last 50-70 years... Their guy isn't good enough to get elected, and their attitude likely drives anyone who may have ever considered voting for their guy away....Hell, 9 years of Trump hate...9 fucking years of all consuming, all the time, hate because their picks couldn't compete..Sounds like N_T's need better picks.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:26:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

It would be nice to make folks actually leave their house on a single day and vote in person. Having your ballot "arrive" is another reason we are where we are.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

When my ballot arrives to vote for the POTUS, what do you want me to do Mr. Rabbit Bane?  

Tell me how I should vote.  Which box would you like me to check?

@TxRabbitBane

That ship has sailed and the Trump wing needs to start swimming to catch up or we all effectively surrender to the Dems.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:28:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dieselman] [#7]

View Quote

I think for once you and I are in absolute agreeance.  
Vote by mail is B.S. Furthermore, primaries for federal office should be on the same day for every state in the union.  There are 12 states that have not even had a chance to vote in the primaries as of today. Yet we are being told who are candidates are?  Election reform is the beginning to repairing the shit sammich which is being fed to us.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:34:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I am not much of a Trump fan.  I absolutely Hate Biden.  But when it comes time to vote and my binary choice on the ballot is Trump or Biden, then I have to vote trump because he is slightly lesser of the two evils.

The Never_Trumpers are constanlty pointing out Trump flaws and posting Trump quotes.   Ok, thats fine, we know he is not the candidate we want.  But rather than be trolls, why not post a solution?  I have yet to see the NT crowd actually post up a solution to the situation we face.  So what is the solution?  Seems that discussing the solution would be far more productive than this divide and conquer childish behavior from both sides of the discussion
View Quote
Imagine the coach of your favorite team (if you're one of those "lol sportsball" people, humor me). Suppose he's making a bunch of dumb decisions that you think may cost the team the game. What folks like you are saying is that we must not dare criticize the coach's decisions or else we want the opposing team to win.

When I criticize certain things Trump does, the goal is to shift the narrative so that he changes course on what we're criticizing. That's my point, anyway.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:35:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BCPVP:
That ship has sailed and the Trump wing needs to start swimming to catch up or we all effectively surrender to the Dems.
View Quote

That has already happened. Trump is no republican. He has no issues throwing everyone who voted for him under the bus. Wait and see. He does it with everyone.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#10]

I think for once you and I are in absolute agreeance.  
Vote by mail is B.S. Furthermore, primaries for federal office should be on the same day for every state in the union.  There are 12 states that have not even had a chance to vote in the primaries as of today. Yet we are being told who are candidates are?  Election reform is the beginning to repairing the shit sammich which is being fed to us.
View Quote

We should be voting on April 15th every year, not 6 months from it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:45:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By BCPVP:
Imagine the coach of your favorite team (if you're one of those "lol sportsball" people, humor me). Suppose he's making a bunch of dumb decisions that you think may cost the team the game. What folks like you are saying is that we must not dare criticize the coach's decisions or else we want the opposing team to win.

When I criticize certain things Trump does, the goal is to shift the narrative so that he changes course on what we're criticizing. That's my point, anyway.
View Quote

That's a good analogy. I respect that view point.   I strongly believe that threads like this bring out many different types.  Some that voice concern with the direction the Nation is headed, and on the other end of the spectrum, DU trolls rooting for Biden.   When people claim they will not vote for Trump, but go radio silent when asked who they will vote for, this feels very suspicious of the latter.  Not that it matters, everybody has the freedom to vote for whoever they want.  At the end of the election it won't matter how people voted, but rather who counts the votes.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#12]

We should be voting on April 15th every year, not 6 months from it.
View Quote

I would support this.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:49:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#13]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

Jim Caviezal is going to end up broke if he keeps associating with such a motley crew of grifters, yikes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bikedamon:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

https://i.ibb.co/ZLR5T22/20240327-161046.jpg

"And, since Flynn, Posobiec, and Stone are there, kick in just another $500 and pray for Putin too!"

Yes. Almost everyone who hitched their wagon to Trump either winds up in legal trouble or is ruined financially. Or they are fired by the Narcisist after he turns on them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:53:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By macros73:
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-is-now-hawking-copies-of-the-bible-watch-his-utterly-bonkers-3-minute-sales-pitch/

"Former President Donald Trump is celebrating Easter — the holiday commemorating the Resurrection of the Christian Messiah, Jesus Christ — by hawking copies of his new product, the God Bless the U.S.A. Bible, with singer Lee Greenwood, insisting that supporters buy it for the sake of their hearts and souls."

https://apnews.com/article/trump-god-bless-usa-bible-greenwood-2713fda3efdfa297d0f024efb1ca3003

“Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.
View Quote

This highlights the crazies Trump must be surrounding himself with that whisper in his ear to do stupid stuff and who he will continue to surround himself with if he gets back in office.

. . . And this is who us Republicans have as our presumptive nominee.  

SMH
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:09:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By fargo007:
Another N_T shitmagnet.
View Quote

They are pathetic.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:16:05 PM EDT
[#16]
I would have come up with a more disrespectful word than hawking.

It's a good word but there are better.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:24:50 PM EDT
[#17]

That has already happened. Trump is no republican. He has no issues throwing everyone who voted for him under the bus. Wait and see. He does it with everyone.
View Quote

Way too many folks are confusing conservatives with republicans

Trump is a republican.  Trump is not a conservative.  

They are two different things.  Being a republican doesn't make someone conservative.  The Republican Party more closely aligns with conservative views, but has plenty of members with moderate views.  

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:29:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:40:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

I don't claim Trump to be anything except better than the uni-party candidate..You guys are the ones making claims...All I know is N_T's wine like little bitches about their guy yet their guy can't even get past the start of the primaries and N_T's never ever spend anytime trying to promote their guy, just tearing down the opposition...Then claim that only their guy could have won...A major majority of their own party rejects their opinion on what an eligible candidate is....Sucks to be N_T, but it's not like they have ever gotten their guy elected, they have to be batting about 100% failure for President over the last 50-70 years... Their guy isn't good enough to get elected, and their attitude likely drives anyone who may have ever considered voting for their guy away....Hell, 9 years of Trump hate...9 fucking years of all consuming, all the time, hate because their picks couldn't compete..Sounds like N_T's need better picks.....
View Quote

That kinda cuts both ways.

I can argue. If you guys would nominate a good candidate I would vote for them.

I know you won’t believe me. But I voted for Trump twice. However I have decided to not do it again. I just can’t do it in good conscience. Not being Joe just isn’t going to hack it this time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:44:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Dumak:

Way too many folks are confusing conservatives with republicans

Trump is a republican.  Trump is not a conservative.  

They are two different things.  Being a republican doesn't make someone conservative.  The Republican Party more closely aligns with conservative views, but has plenty of members with moderate views.  

View Quote

given how far the Overton window shifted in the last 10 years, moderate = leftist.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:47:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:
I wish he wouldn’t do stuff like this.

If he wins, I hope he doesn’t hire people who thinks stuff like this is a good idea.

That would be a bad thing.
View Quote

Who should be able to sell Bibles?  What about a corporation like Amazon that is anti-christian and anti-gun?  I'd rather Trump get money than Bezos.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#22]

If he wins, I hope he doesn’t hire people who thinks stuff like this is a good idea.

View Quote

That’s a reasonable post. I agree
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:57:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Geralt55] [#23]
Babylon bee, all today  

Attachment Attached File

Bonus:
Attachment Attached File

I remember when some dishonest dumbfucks on twitter tried to say that THIS ^ guy was a swamp creature, and the gullible went with that because it was socially convenient.

Bonus 2:
Attachment Attached File

Never forget that depending on who you believe, old twitter kicking off the Babylon bee for not playing the woke game, is what made Elon snap and by the platform.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:58:28 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

The thing is it shouldn’t even be. He should shoot these stupid ideas down, but he thinks they’re good.

And you can’t put him on a leash like you can with Chomo Joe.

That’s the bad thing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:05:51 PM EDT
[#26]

What in the world are you talking about?
View All Quotes

You posted this:

It is in response to the idea of Trump selling Bibles, yes? Or did I miss a split in the thread in which you were talking about something else?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:08:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CaptSkip] [#27]
I bought 2...might buy more.

On Edit:
I posted this from the reply tab at the top of page one. Is this thread still about Trump and his King James Version Bible that's for sale? If you're a Trump supporter (I am), It seems a no-brainer to support the man through commerce occasionally and get wonderful merch as well.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:10:00 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Agree but nothing is going to change from what we saw during the first term up to today.  All the good people are running the other way, leaving Trump surrounded by individuals who have bad ideas or don't speak up and let him do dumb things like hawk Bibles
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:14:07 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

These same people do not realize that trump won't need their vote again, and will do whatever he wants after they elect him. He doesn't give a fuck that they are voting for him to be a "republican" he is going to do what he sees fit, and if it includes gun control or bans, he will do it.
There will be plenty of goobers who will buy this and strap it to their gold wing trike with the trumpy bear. Just in time for holy week!! Get your own trump and old country singer endorsed king james bible!! I do think it is funny, and it's even funnier that folks are going to buy the shit out of them.
The difference between amazon selling a bible and this one is, you are supposed to buy this one because it's officially endorsed by a musician and a huckster. Complete with gaudy extra crap thrown in.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:20:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Can’t be surprised when hucksters do huckster things.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:21:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
Hate trump all you want, he’s the best thing that’s happened to the USA since Reagan,  your other current options are corrupt idiot tyrannical democrats or their coworkers the usual slimy used car salesman mitt romney-esque swamp rhinos.

Trumps a tard I agree, but he’s a usa loving swamp hating tard, which is my kinda peeps. I can overlook a lot of negatives with those two positives.
View Quote

Ah yes, Trump loves the USA and its values!

I was reminded of this when Trump wrote “love letters” to and praised an evil Communist dictator whose family has murdered literally millions of innocent people. What’s more American than that???

I was reminded of this when, on Jan. 6 2021, Trump demanded that his VP wipe his ass with the U.S. Constitution. What could possibly be more American than that???

And on the several occasions where a draft-dodging
Donald Trump has referred to dead American soldiers as “losers” and “suckers”, well…I got a tear in my eye just thinking about how much Trump loves and respects those brave Americans who made the ultimate sacrifice. How could anyone possibly argue that isn’t a man who loves the U.S. and everything it stands for???

Given that these sorts of disgusting, anti-American things make Donald Trump “your kinda peeps”, something tells me I’d hate to learn what Donald Trump would have to say or do for you to conclude, “I’m not entirely sure this guy understands or loves America.”
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:26:57 PM EDT
[#32]

These same people do not realize that trump won't need their vote again, and will do whatever he wants after they elect him. He doesn't give a fuck that they are voting for him to be a "republican" he is going to do what he sees fit, and if it includes gun control or bans, he will do it.
There will be plenty of goobers who will buy this and strap it to their gold wing trike with the trumpy bear. Just in time for holy week!! Get your own trump and old country singer endorsed king james bible!! I do think it is funny, and it's even funnier that folks are going to buy the shit out of them.
The difference between amazon selling a bible and this one is, you are supposed to buy this one because it's officially endorsed by a musician and a huckster. Complete with gaudy extra crap thrown in.
View Quote

I figured it was another bullshit purity test from the TDS folks.  Trump is a bad guy, and shouldn't be selling a "Trump" bible.

I used amazon selling bibles as an example because the company has used SPLC's naughty list to discriminate against christians and conservatives.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:28:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dissident] [#33]
Originally Posted By Blackbeard28:
Oh look, another bash Trump troll thread.

What are you trying to accomplish?  You think you're going to convince those voting for Trump to change their minds?

View Quote

Honestly, it’s no different than the countless threads that pop up about how a poster is voting to for Trump and how everyone else should too.  

Another member in such thread commented how there needs to be a sub forum for the Never Trumpers.   In reality, if that’s the direction we want to take, then there should just be a sub forum dedicated to all things Trump.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:28:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:29:07 PM EDT
[#35]

Bezos also sells dildos.  

Should Trump sell dildos?
View Quote

He could sell “choda boy” helmets and his fans would buy them.

And then tell you that you’re a commie for not supporting it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:31:26 PM EDT
[#36]
This is an absolutely brilliant get rich quick scheme.  

I'm surprised nobody thought of this before.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:33:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:33:52 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

No one was tacky enough before.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#39]

Bezos also sells dildos.  

View Quote

He would if he could make a buck off them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:38:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dissident] [#40]

View Quote

Well, they sort of have.  They are the sleazy televangelists.  Guys that generally are the butt of jokes and the objects of contempt.  But in this case…

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:50:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By CouchCommando22:
I am a Christian. I read and study the Bible daily and do Bible study three times a week with my kids.

I don’t think anyone really thinks Trump is a man of faith, but I do know that he does respect the Christian faith. He certainly doesn’t promote kids having their dicks cut off. He is certainly a better option than Biden. I am all for anyone promoting the Bible and telling people to go and buy the Bible.
View Quote

Donald Trump has literally and unapologetically committed six of the “seven deadly sins” within the Christian faith.

When a person like that starts promoting the Bible (for profit, I’d add), does the phrase “cognitive dissonance” start entering the picture?

We live in an interesting time when a person like Mike Pence - a sincere man of the Christian faith - is considered the ‘bad guy’ by a majority of Evangelicals, and a person like Donald Trump - who I suspect is as much of a Christian as Chairman Mao was - is considered by a majority of those same Evangelicals to be America’s savior.

Weird. Super weird. And these same fools are often wondering, “Why don’t people take us seriously or give us more respect??”
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:54:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By StephenNW:

Donald Trump has literally and unapologetically committed six of the “seven deadly sins” within the Christian faith.

When a person like that starts promoting the Bible (for profit, I’d add), does the phrase “cognitive dissonance” start entering the picture?

We live in an interesting time when a person like Mike Pence - a sincere man of the Christian faith - is considered the ‘bad guy’ by a majority of Evangelicals, and a person like Donald Trump - who I suspect is as much of a Christian as Chairman Mao was - is considered by a majority of those same Evangelicals to be America’s savior.

Weird. Super weird. And these same fools are often wondering, “Why don’t people take us seriously or give us more respect??”
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StephenNW:
Originally Posted By CouchCommando22:
I am a Christian. I read and study the Bible daily and do Bible study three times a week with my kids.

I don’t think anyone really thinks Trump is a man of faith, but I do know that he does respect the Christian faith. He certainly doesn’t promote kids having their dicks cut off. He is certainly a better option than Biden. I am all for anyone promoting the Bible and telling people to go and buy the Bible.

Where does the bible, that Trump is selling, categorize the seven deadly sins?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:57:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dumak] [#43]

Bezos also sells dildos.  

View Quote

Sure, if he wants to sell them and thinks he can make money. Big ole dildos with T R U M P in gold letters down the shaft.

He could sign a few and offer them for sale at a premium price - like those sneakers that sold out.

Trump also has/had his own brand of bottled water. There are Trump bath towels, whiskey, clothing, and even Trump snacks.  

I believe there was even a Trump cadillac in the 80's.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:00:52 PM EDT
[#44]
I am not much of a Trump fan.  I absolutely Hate Biden.  But when it comes time to vote and my binary choice on the ballot is Trump or Biden, then I have to vote trump because he is slightly lesser of the two evils.

The Never_Trumpers are constanlty pointing out Trump flaws and posting Trump quotes.   Ok, thats fine, we know he is not the candidate we want.  But rather than be trolls, why not post a solution?  I have yet to see the NT crowd actually post up a solution to the situation we face.  So what is the solution?  Seems that discussing the solution would be far more productive than this divide and conquer childish behavior from both sides of the discussion
View Quote

You had an outstanding opportunity this primary. But the Trumpers made fun of his boots.

Now, they own it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:05:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

That kinda cuts both ways.

I can argue. If you guys would nominate a good candidate I would vote for them.

I know you won’t believe me. But I voted for Trump twice. However I have decided to not do it again. I just can’t do it in good conscience. Not being Joe just isn’t going to hack it this time.
View Quote

Actually the same for me, but he will get my vote for a 3rd time even though I would rather have some one else...Reason: simple, he still is a million times better than letting the liberals keep running things...Sucks we couldn't get somebody perfect, but I sure as shit ain't going to throw the baby out with the bath water because of it...Every election that goes by is going to be harder and harder for a conservative to even compete let alone win, I sure ain't going to just hand them the reins without some kind of fight....
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:05:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

You had an outstanding opportunity this primary. But the Trumpers made fun of his boots.

Now, they own it.
View Quote
No, he quit. Hes a quitter.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:08:26 PM EDT
[#47]

Now, they own it.
View Quote

Now we have two Anti Gun Big Gov loving candidates to vote for. How exciting!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:13:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skyler2000] [#48]
This is hilarious. I'm not a Trump fan, nor a hater. I just love the comedic value that comes with him. I kinda low key wish the Trump bible (the only bible officially endorsed by Trump, according to the website) had his smiling face emblazoned on it with him giving a thumbs up. And MAGA printed on the back. This is a dude who sleeps with porn stars.

It would be oh so hilarious.

And for more comedy, here's a short clip of Trump answering bible questions:  

Donald Trump unable to name one verse from "favourite book" The Bible

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:14:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By ApacheScout:
View All Quotes

Now, they own it.

More like he blew it with one of the worst presidential campaigns in history.  Fucked it up on day one with that Twitter shit.  Nobody took his campaign seriously after that. They talk about Trump hiring the wrong people. DeSantis couldn't even hire a competent campaign staff.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:15:40 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

Well, when the party is comprised of voters who would take a candidate they think makes “liberal heads explode” over an actual resume of conservative accomplishments and achievements, that’s what happens.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top