Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:01:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#1]
No wonder Trump hates Drudge now, they posted this Youtube video from 2019.

Donald Trump unable to name one verse from "favourite book" The Bible
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:51:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lug1:
I don't care at this point.  Its him or Biden, I will not vote for Biden.
View Quote

It really is this simple, hopefully in the future we'll have better choices.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:06:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RealityCheck0311] [#3]
Originally Posted By macros73:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERUngQUCsyE
View Quote

Reminds of the college types that would pretend to be deep and profess their love for Nietzsche to impress the goth or alternative girls at parties.

Then when you ask, "What's your favorite book of his?" or "Who do you prefer for the English translation, Kauffmann or Hollingsdale?"

Just very basic questions if you're a Nietzsche reader.

All of a sudden it becomes "Well, uh, I like all of his stuff. I can't get into specifics."

Just like a salesman adapting your personality and preferences to fit the person you're talking to so they'll buy your product (or in the college example above, get girls to sleep with you).  

But nothing you're saying is genuine or authentic, it's just what you think the customer wants to hear.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:32:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bhart89] [#4]
Removed
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:23:50 AM EDT
[#5]

View Quote

didn't watch. Did it go like this….?

"there are so many that I love. I love them all but I can tell you this the one I really love is the best. Everyone agrees that it's the best of all of them and that I'm super intelligent for choosing that one"
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:31:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I noticed he has a black family in the video, but no photo of the My Pillow guy holding the Bible.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:36:43 AM EDT
[#7]
This is going to be an epic election year.

Make America Great Again
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:38:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By pdm:

"there are so many that I love. I love them all but I can tell you this the one I really love is the best. Everyone agrees that it's the best of all of them and that I'm super intelligent for choosing that one"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pdm:

"Someone once came up to me, terrific guy, very tremendous man, I can't say who it is, his voice trembling says to me my favorite Bible verse was the greatest. Tears in eyes, it was the most beautiful moment."
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:46:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Off-the-Grid:

lol, enjoy your butt hurt.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:57:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:36:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
I think it is funny as fuck.
Does it have a section of trump quotes written in red?
View Quote

LOL!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:42:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By SuperCracker:
I noticed he has a black family in the video, but no photo of the My Pillow guy holding the Bible.
View Quote

Trump is not a Christian he's a pragmatist and sometimes not a very good one of those...
Blessed by mammon theologians like Copeland,Hinn,Paula White...may as well be blessed by the devil himself..imo

But the choice is Schwab's people...Soros,Obama,Clinton,Romney,Biden or Trump

The choice is pretty clear...gotta be Trump 2024

I would have preferred DeSantis...but that's not in the cards at this present time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:43:37 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Perception is reality...gotta play to the crowd he's most in need of adding...he's already got the "My Pillow" people
in the bag.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:08:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

Perception is reality...gotta play to the crowd he's most in need of adding...he's already got the "My Pillow" people
in the bag.
View Quote

True. The My Pillow guy may be a Biden supporter now though.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:20:04 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Did I miss somthing?  Did he and trump have a falling out??
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:35:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liquid77] [#16]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

View Quote

Ya he went for broke with his Q theories.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:39:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Big Don T.

Selling the truth from Genesis right on down to revelations.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:43:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Trump could sell Mad Magazine and I'll still vote for him over Traitor Joe.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:51:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By CouchCommando22:
Trump promotes the Bible, Biden promotes kids having their dicks cut off.

Better vote for Biden
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:56:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liquid77] [#20]
Originally Posted By HammerForged:

Better vote for Biden

View Quote

Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:35:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Mech2007:

Pretty much sums it up for me too.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mech2007:
Originally Posted By Lug1:
I don't care at this point.  Its him or Biden, I will not vote for Biden.

Pretty much sums it up for me too.

.... and if you do not vote then you just added a vote to the Biden column.
There are some things I don't like about Trump but a much longer list of things
I detest about Biden.
Please vote for Trump if for no other reason than getting Biden out of the Oval Office.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:37:08 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Liquid77:
Originally Posted By HammerForged:

Better vote for Biden

Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want!

This will be ignored like everything else by the maga crowd...
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:39:16 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote
Is there anyone with whom Trump doesn't eventually have a falling out? Lookl at all of his cabinet. Looks at his business associates. Look at his attorneys. He's purely transactional. Loyalty is never rewarded unless it temporarily serves his needs. But reach one of his Toadies think, "No it will be different for me."

No it won't.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:53:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Oh look, another bash Trump troll thread.

What are you trying to accomplish?  You think you're going to convince those voting for Trump to change their minds?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:03:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Blackbeard28:
Oh look, another bash Trump troll thread.

What are you trying to accomplish?  You think you're going to convince those voting for Trump to change their minds?
View Quote

I'm sure if you cry hard enough, you can get it locked and restore your echo chamber. Speech that doesn't align with Trump worship is taking liberty just a little too far for some.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:09:04 PM EDT
[#26]

It’s just a little bit of faggotry. You won’t even notice.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:14:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#27]
Overreaction of mine retracted, and I will follow my doctor's advice to touch more grass going forward. Sorry.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#28]
It's been brought to my attention that speech that is or could be seen as critical of Donald Trump is not wanted on AR15.com and is a violation of the site code of conduct.

Please lock the thread.
View Quote

What?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:21:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dieselman] [#29]
I am not much of a Trump fan.  I absolutely Hate Biden.  But when it comes time to vote and my binary choice on the ballot is Trump or Biden, then I have to vote trump because he is slightly lesser of the two evils.

The Never_Trumpers are constanlty pointing out Trump flaws and posting Trump quotes.   Ok, thats fine, we know he is not the candidate we want.  But rather than be trolls, why not post a solution?  I have yet to see the NT crowd actually post up a solution to the situation we face.  So what is the solution?  Seems that discussing the solution would be far more productive than this divide and conquer childish behavior from both sides of the discussion
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:30:17 PM EDT
[#30]
It's been brought to my attention that speech that is or could be seen as critical of Donald Trump is not wanted on AR15.com and is a violation of the site code of conduct.

Please lock the thread.
View Quote

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:43:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Count me in for a copy.  If it's a Douey-Rheims version.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:44:52 PM EDT
[#32]

He’s such a spineless tool
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:21:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#33]
Originally Posted By Dieselman:
I am not much of a Trump fan.  I absolutely Hate Biden.  But when it comes time to vote and my binary choice on the ballot is Trump or Biden, then I have to vote trump because he is slightly lesser of the two evils.

The Never_Trumpers are constanlty pointing out Trump flaws and posting Trump quotes.   Ok, thats fine, we know he is not the candidate we want.  But rather than be trolls, why not post a solution?  I have yet to see the NT crowd actually post up a solution to the situation we face.  So what is the solution?  Seems that discussing the solution would be far more productive than this divide and conquer childish behavior from both sides of the discussion
View Quote

So gun control isn’t an issue for you… got it.

There was a solution- don’t let the cult push that clown… but here we are.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:22:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#34]

This is the only Trump-endorsed Bible. The whole thing is in Trump:

1 Corinthians 13:13
"We've got three things that stick around: faith, hope, and love, okay? But let me tell you, the greatest, by far, is love. It's not even close. Everyone agrees."

Matthew 5:9
"The peacemakers, they're doing tremendous work, really tremendous. They're blessed, and everyone's saying they'll be called sons of God. It's a fantastic deal for everyone."

John 3:16
"God's love for the world, it's huge. He gave his only Son, can you believe it? So that if you believe in him, you're not going to perish. You're getting eternal life, which is, quite frankly, the best deal ever."

Famous Bible lessons of life, corrected and told by Donald Trump!

Luke 10:25-37

Folks, let me tell you about this smart guy, really smart, asks about winning forever, the ultimate deal. I tell him, "Listen, it's simple: love the Big Boss and look out for your buddies, but in a smart way, the best way." He wants to get technical, asks, "Who are we talking about here? Who's my buddy?"

So, I lay it out with a story: A guy's on a tough journey, ends up in a bad spot, real bad. Now, you'd think the high and mighty would help, right? Wrong. A priest sees him, walks on by, too high up to get involved. A government guy does the same, thinks it's not his problem. But then, folks, then comes a guy, a total outsider, and guess what? He sees a chance to do something big, something nobody else would.

This outsider, he doesn't just help; he makes it huge. Takes the guy, fixes him up, and says, "I’ve got this." But here's the kicker: he tells everyone how he, unlike the others, stepped up. It's about showing how, unlike the others, I'm here, making the tough calls, saving the day. It's not just about helping; it's about leading, showing how I'm fighting the good fight, protecting you from the chaos out there.

So, when I wrap up this story, I'm making it clear: "Who's the real leader here?" And the smart guy gets it, "The one who steps up and makes things happen." That's right. I'm out there, every day, making sure we're winning, keeping the bad away, and protecting you.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
I think it is funny as fuck.
Does it have a section of trump quotes written in red?

This is the only Trump-endorsed Bible. The whole thing is in Trump:

1 Corinthians 13:13
"We've got three things that stick around: faith, hope, and love, okay? But let me tell you, the greatest, by far, is love. It's not even close. Everyone agrees."

Matthew 5:9
"The peacemakers, they're doing tremendous work, really tremendous. They're blessed, and everyone's saying they'll be called sons of God. It's a fantastic deal for everyone."

John 3:16
"God's love for the world, it's huge. He gave his only Son, can you believe it? So that if you believe in him, you're not going to perish. You're getting eternal life, which is, quite frankly, the best deal ever."

Famous Bible lessons of life, corrected and told by Donald Trump!

Luke 10:25-37

Folks, let me tell you about this smart guy, really smart, asks about winning forever, the ultimate deal. I tell him, "Listen, it's simple: love the Big Boss and look out for your buddies, but in a smart way, the best way." He wants to get technical, asks, "Who are we talking about here? Who's my buddy?"

So, I lay it out with a story: A guy's on a tough journey, ends up in a bad spot, real bad. Now, you'd think the high and mighty would help, right? Wrong. A priest sees him, walks on by, too high up to get involved. A government guy does the same, thinks it's not his problem. But then, folks, then comes a guy, a total outsider, and guess what? He sees a chance to do something big, something nobody else would.

This outsider, he doesn't just help; he makes it huge. Takes the guy, fixes him up, and says, "I’ve got this." But here's the kicker: he tells everyone how he, unlike the others, stepped up. It's about showing how, unlike the others, I'm here, making the tough calls, saving the day. It's not just about helping; it's about leading, showing how I'm fighting the good fight, protecting you from the chaos out there.

So, when I wrap up this story, I'm making it clear: "Who's the real leader here?" And the smart guy gets it, "The one who steps up and makes things happen." That's right. I'm out there, every day, making sure we're winning, keeping the bad away, and protecting you.

"And, since Flynn, Posobiec, and Stone are there, kick in just another $500 and pray for Putin too!"
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:33:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dieselman] [#35]
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:

View Quote

No No No, you don't get to pander your bullshit by claiming that gun control is not an issue for me.  That is dishonest and makes you look like an asshole. So let's start over. We don't have a time machine, so we don't get to go back in time and change history.  Time starts right now.  What do we do about it now?   You want to just bitch and whine? Do you want to promote tribalism?

I am in Oregon, I do not even get to vote in the primaries until May 21.  So don't you try to pin this shit on me.  This shit is long over before I am ever even given a ballot.  

Try Harder next time
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:37:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#36]
I'll state a well agreed upon fact;  biden supporters would stand by their guy no matter what situation he was in.  No matter what he said, sold, fell on, etc.  you don't see this N_Ter's BS on that side.  (I'll grant that there is an extreme left contingent that wants him replaced, but that is the exception)  Anything some of can learn from that??????  Are some just too principled to 'lower' themselves?  Or just too self-concious?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:43:28 PM EDT
[#37]
TDS never gets old!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:52:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Hard to comprehend how much stupid can be concentrated into one thread.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:53:08 PM EDT
[#39]

No No No, you don't get to pander your bullshit by claiming that gun control is not an issue for me.  That is dishonest and makes you look like an asshole. So let's start over. We don't have a time machine, so we don't get to go back in time and change history.  Time starts right now.  What do we do about it now?   You want to just bitch and whine? Do you want to promote tribalism?

I am in Oregon, I do not even get to vote in the primaries until May 21.  So don't you try to pin this shit on me.  This shit is long over before I am ever even given a ballot.  

Try Harder next time
View All Quotes

Try Harder next time

You’re ok voting for a pro gun control candidate, by your own admission.  That makes my post true.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:58:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:59:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dieselman] [#41]

You’re ok voting for a pro gun control candidate, by your own admission.  That makes my post true.
View Quote

When my ballot arrives to vote for the POTUS, what do you want me to do Mr. Rabbit Bane?  

Tell me how I should vote.  Which box would you like me to check?

@TxRabbitBane
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:59:38 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

The N_T's don't have an answer, their "perfect" candidate has never even gotten past the first few rounds of the primaries let alone actually win an Election... Just think some of these guys have been voting for decades, yet have never once gotten their "perfect" candidate elected...Nor have they ever even gotten 100% behind their "perfect" candidate before election season or during election season and focused just on his finances and promoting their guy...They have been way to busy trying to tear down their "perfect" guys opposition to worry about their own guys issues...They choose to lose, so long as they can take down their guys opposition as well.....But hey its the rest of the party's fault that their guy doesn't stand a chance in the primary let alone getting to the general election...What's that old saying, doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results....
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:03:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Kent:

Speak for yourself, sport.  You're the one who just outed yourself.

I'm talking about the POTUS election.  (As if you didn't know.   )   Don't try to deflect by changing this to all politicians everywhere.  It won't work.  The infighting for the "perfect POTUS candidate" ended when the R nom was won, so now, you're supporting Biden if you're not voting R for POTUS in November.  That is the reality.
View Quote

This election is about electing the cleanest end of the turd. They both suck. Bigly.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Kent:

Just admit you're hoping for a Biden win and be done with it.  What is unbecoming is dishonesty.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:05:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#45]

When my ballot arrives to vote for the POTUS, what do you want me to do Mr. Rabbit?  

View All Quotes

When my ballot arrives to vote for the POTUS, what do you want me to do Mr. Rabbit?  

That’s a question only you can answer for yourself.

I don’t vote for pro gun control candidates.  Apparently you do.

The overlapping venn diagram of cultists and stupid people put us in this position.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:06:08 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

I'd like to know too , he can enlighten us .
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

The N_T's don't have an answer, their "perfect" candidate has never even gotten past the first few rounds of the primaries let alone actually win an Election... Just think some of these guys have been voting for decades, yet have never once gotten their "perfect" candidate elected...Nor have they ever even gotten 100% behind their "perfect" candidate before election season or during election season and focused just on his finances and promoting their guy...They have been way to busy trying to tear down their "perfect" guys opposition to worry about their own guys issues...They choose to lose, so long as they can take down their guys opposition as well.....But hey its the rest of the party's fault that their guy doesn't stand a chance in the primary let alone getting to the general election...What's that old saying, doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results....
View Quote

There is no perfect candidate. But that doesn’t mean I have to vote for a piece of shit either.

We will see what happens in November. If Trump wins he will have 4 more years to make this place the conservative utopia his voters promise it will be.

Perhaps we will remember the words we spoke in these insane threads at that time.

Hopefully you guys have your way and Trump turns out to be the man yall wish him to be. Time will tell.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:07:02 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

I think it is because he is seeing the very real effect of his absurd campaign.  It has been reported that he is being evicted from his warehouse for not paying rent.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:07:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dieselman] [#49]

That’s a question only you can answer for yourself.

I don’t vote for pro gun control candidates.  Apparently you do.
View Quote

I see.  So you have no useful insights to actually share with us. Guess I am not surprised.

It's easy to call people out as cultists on the internet, but when the forum is given to you to speak a solution or in my case a whole vote is offered to you to be filled out for the candidate of your choosing, then all the sudden your former opinionated self, no longer has an opinion on the subject? Seems odd.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:09:31 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

some folks worship trump.
some folks hate trump.

every time a thread comes up about trump, you will see folks post comments depending on which way they lean. so yes it will happen over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... amen.....
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top