BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:14:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FuriousYachtsman:

Sells wine without drinking alcohol too. Who cares?
View Quote

Integrity? Morals?

But, the cultists don’t care about that when their messiah is in question.

The fleece he pulls over his followers eyes is the true 4D Chess.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:15:44 PM EDT
[#2]
We need a Never_Trump sub forum.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:15:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:
First time he’s held a Bible in years, I’d bet.
View Quote

Nah, he's held them before. The question is whether he opened this one.

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:15:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

That's right, anyone who criticizes Trump is anti-American.  
View Quote

Anti-American is the new slur they use in Trumplandia because they overused commie. Because to be a true American one must hang on Trump daddy balls.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:17:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I know Jesus. Some say I know Jesus Christ more than anyone. I also knew his mother and father, Mr. and Mrs. Christ. Great people.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:18:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Integrity? Morals?

View Quote

WTF? Integrity? Morals? Who cares. He’s a politician now. They are the absolute bottom of our civilization. I would guess you can count the politicians that aren’t complete trash with one hand. BTW, he’s running against Joe. Does his lack of morality harm your relationship with god?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:18:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By sharkman6:
Well shit.  The obvious choice is to vote for Biden then.  Biden is certainly above reproach, and with regard to religion, he and his family live their lives in accordance with their Catholic faith.

Thanks for posting OP!!!!!

View Quote

"[SARC]" alert please, following such a post. There are clearly people here who don't understand dark humor.
Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:20:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Integrity? Morals?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FuriousYachtsman:

Sells wine without drinking alcohol too. Who cares?

Integrity? Morals?

When the naïve virtue signaling TDS sufferers go reee reee reee it's 5D chess.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:20:31 PM EDT
[#9]
If it gets more people to read the Bible, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence and the Pledge of Allegiance then I'm all for it. Trump is a businessman so he's going to do what he can to make money. He knows a lot of his potential customer base is Conservative Christians, so he's catering to them. It's a little grifty...but that's how he makes money. Look at all the crazy Trump branded crap he's sold over the years. Not surprised at all.

I do wish he would read/study the Bible and allow its teaching to penetrate his heart and humble himself...but I wish that for everyone.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:21:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:
WTF? Integrity? Morals? Who cares. He’s a politician now. They are the absolute bottom of our civilization. I would guess you can count the politicians that aren’t complete trash with one hand. BTW, he’s running against Joe. Does his lack of morality harm your relationship with god?
View Quote

Wait, are you implying he had integrity or morals before he became a politician, or just that his lack of morals and integrity matters less as a Presidential candidate?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#11]
U mean hocking?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:24:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Sure it's Trump and not a deep fake?

That shit's going to get a lot worse running up to Nov….
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:24:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RealityCheck0311] [#13]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
Is this another anti America troll thread?  Why are these popping up daily now.  Should we also post about biden?  "Breaking!  biden shits in bowl, bowl is placed on table in front of him, he is given a spoon. Label on bowl says 'pudding'.  Eat. Repeat the process..."
View Quote

Are you kidding?

If Biden was selling or personally promoting new products every week like a Biden Bible, Biden shoes, Biden cologne, Biden playing cards, "Letters to Biden" coffee table books, Biden membership clubs, Biden stuffed animal teddy bears, small fabric sections from a Biden suit, he would get the same negative feedback as Trump as a grifter.

(BTW, those are all products Trump has endorsed in the past few years)

Any politician doing it would get ripped on. It's just weird.

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:24:09 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Do you guys not see the mental gymnastics you pull off to justify his behavior? The same behavior that you’d lambast ANY democrat for?

His lack of morality will be ultimately judged by one and one only.

Much like not giving money to Disney who grooms children, I will not support a hollow man who uses God to get votes.

Giving these charlatans a pass is why we have the world we now inhabit.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:24:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By PersnlResponsibility:
If it gets more people to read the Bible, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence and the Pledge of Allegiance then I'm all for it. Trump is a businessman so he's going to do what he can to make money. He knows a lot of his potential customer base is Conservative Christians, so he's catering to them. It's a little grifty...but that's how he makes money. Look at all the crazy Trump branded crap he's sold over the years. Not surprised at all.

I do wish he would read/study the Bible and allow its teaching to penetrate his heart and humble himself...but I wish that for everyone.
View Quote

Let's slow down with these heartfelt, sincere, and productive responses, sir.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:24:47 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes
Is this another anti America troll thread?  Why are these popping up daily now.  Should we also post about biden?  "Breaking!  biden shits in bowl, bowl is placed on table in front of him, he is given a spoon. Label on bowl says 'pudding'.  Eat. Repeat the process..."

Where did I say anti-American?  RIF.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:25:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By macros73:

Wait, are you implying he had integrity or morals before he became a politician, or just that his lack of morals and integrity matters less as a Presidential candidate?
View Quote

I’m saying I don’t give a shit. I’m certain you don’t either. Biden is a lot bigger piece of trash than Trump has been on his worst day.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Hawking. Lol.

Bunch of tds commies up in here.

GD agrees by more than 70%.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:26:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#19]
Hate trump all you want, he’s the best thing that’s happened to the USA since Reagan,  your other current options are corrupt idiot tyrannical democrats or their coworkers the usual slimy used car salesman mitt romney-esque swamp rhinos.

Trumps a tard I agree, but he’s a usa loving swamp hating tard, which is my kinda peeps. I can overlook a lot of negatives with those two positives.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By anymanusa:
U mean hocking?
View Quote

Isaac Schorr wins this challenge:

https://brians.wsu.edu/2016/05/19/hock-hawk/

People who pawn goods at a pawnshop hock them. That’s why such places are sometimes called “hock shops.”

Vendors who proclaim aloud the availability of their goods on the street hawk them. Such people are called “hawkers.”

The latter word is used metaphorically of people or businesses aggressively promoting anything for sale. They are not “hocking their wares” (or worse, “hocking their wears”), but “hawking their wares.”
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:27:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

Are you kidding?

If Biden was selling or personally promoting new products every week like a Biden Bible, Biden shoes, Biden cologne, Biden playing cards, "Letters to Biden" coffee table books, Biden membership clubs, Biden stuffed animal teddy bears, small fabric sections from a Biden suit, he would get the same negative feedback as Trump as a grifter.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

Are you kidding?

Your biden vs Trump comparison is lacking.  biden has never held a private sector job, he is the consummate professional politician.  That's all he's every done.  Trump was an entrepreneur a businessman long before he ran for President.   I would say the comparison vs 'any politician' is also somewhat the same.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#22]

Do you guys not see the mental gymnastics you pull off to justify his behavior? The same behavior that you’d lambast ANY democrat for?

Much like not giving money to Disney who grooms children, I will not support a hollow man who uses God to get votes.

View Quote

Go use your morals and vote for the pedophile again. I don’t care
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:28:38 PM EDT
[#23]
It reeks of butthurt rinos in here.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:29:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nightstalker] [#24]
Is it the Trump translation version?

New Testament or both old and new?

lol, triggered.   Obama could become a billionaire "selling" ghost-written books and crickets

Anyway GOOD NEWS

TRUMP easily breaks through media's anti-American chatter by simply selling Bibles.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#25]
I am a Christian. I read and study the Bible daily and do Bible study three times a week with my kids.

I don’t think anyone really thinks Trump is a man of faith, but I do know that he does respect the Christian faith. He certainly doesn’t promote kids having their dicks cut off. He is certainly a better option than Biden. I am all for anyone promoting the Bible and telling people to go and buy the Bible.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:29:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dieselman] [#26]
That's actually kind of cool to have a NKJ Bible that includes the Constitution and the Bill of Rights printed inside.  
I don't give a shit who is trying to push them, it's still a clever idea.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:30:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Another N_T shitmagnet.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:30:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#28]

View All Quotes

Speaking for myself and I believe for some others, you are way off base.   I am certainly not trying to justify his behavior.  Hadn't even considered that.  I am pointing out the endless obsession by some to constantly bash him at every chance they get.  Has nothing to do with morality, gymnastics or any other dramatic turn of phrase you've used in your attempt to downplay that behavior.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:30:46 PM EDT
[#29]

Go use your morals and vote for the pedophile again. I don’t care
View Quote

Weak rebuttal.

Try harder.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By pdm:
Sure it's Trump and not a deep fake?

That shit's going to get a lot worse running up to Nov….
View Quote

I see my attempts to educate the populace are bearing fruit. The article stated it was released by Trump on Truth Social. Is a fake a fake if he faked it himself?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:32:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dissident] [#31]

View All Quotes

Not just anti-American, but a Commie kitten-killing, dog-kicking, steal-candy-from-a-baby, bean-in-the-chili eating, God-Momma-and-Apple Pie hating Anti-American.

Integrity? Morals?

Doesn't that make him part of the swamp?  Or just a different sort of swamp critter that we can all trust?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#32]

Your biden vs Trump comparison is lacking.  biden has never held a private sector job, he is the consummate professional politician.  That's all he's every done.  Trump was an entrepreneur a businessman long before he ran for President.   I would say the comparison vs 'any politician' is also somewhat the same.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:36:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

Two Corinthians, he knows that book well.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#34]

Weak rebuttal.

Try harder.
View Quote

Rebuttal? lol!
I just belched. It expressed more sincerity than anything you’ve posted in this thread
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Him and his cult are complicit in the democrat's destruction of this country.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:40:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Big money in Christian branded merchandise...heck some churches have gift shops right next to the altars...

There are big box churches whose preachers are dang near billionaires...who preach name it and claim it.

Let's find some

In 2021, Copeland was claimed by some sources to be the wealthiest pastor in America, with a net worth of $750 million.

The Richest Preachers In America

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:40:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By st0newall:

neither will i.

but i wont vote for trump either

trump is a swine
View Quote

Potatus thanks you for your support.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:41:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Probably next in line will be Trump branded latex gloves for when you want to grab some pussy.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:42:38 PM EDT
[#39]

Rebuttal? lol!
I just belched. It expressed more sincerity than anything you’ve posted in this thread
View Quote

Yeah, you’re right.

It’s tough to top the tried and true “vote for biden again”.

Good job.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:43:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By HKocher:
We need a Never_Trump sub forum.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By CTYC313:
Him and his cult are complicit in the democrat's destruction of this country.
View Quote

How. It is not like we get a choice in candidates. Who would have been better? McCain, Romney? I didn’t choose either of them, it was them or Obama. Now it is Trump vs Biden. I didn’t get to have my choice up there against Biden. It is always a choice between two turd sandwiches, and I didn’t pick either to be my candidate. If it were up to me, Rand Paul would be president
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:43:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AXE0FWAR] [#42]
Originally Posted By Dissident:

Doesn't that make him part of the swamp?  Or just a different sort of swamp critter that we can all trust?
View Quote

No. That’s different. Why? It’s Trump. And if you question him you’re a commie.

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:47:52 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm voting Trump and I hope he wins so he can never run again.

These past and future 16 years can't get over with soon enough.

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:49:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By PersnlResponsibility:

View Quote

The Constitution. Isn't that what Trump wanted to change or do away with?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4Jwfb8mP4
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:51:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By kpacman:

The Constitution. Isn't that what Trump wanted to change or do away with?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4Jwfb8mP4
View Quote

That’s also different.

Why? Reasons.

Don’t question, commie!

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:51:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Big money in Christian branded merchandise...heck some churches have gift shops right next to the altars...

There are big box churches whose preachers are dang near billionaires...who preach name it and claim it.

Let's find some

In 2021, Copeland was claimed by some sources to be the wealthiest pastor in America, with a net worth of $750 million.

The Richest Preachers In America

Top 20 Richest Preachers In America

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:51:51 PM EDT
[#47]
The world needs more Bibles. I have no problem with it.

What I find surprising is how upset people get with things that Trump does. Do you think he cares that you do not like him? Does it make your little heart happy to furiously type out your angry post?

There is not a single President past or future that will care at all about you. Just live your life TDS bros.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:52:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Has anyone been able to confirm if there will be a version with Honest Dons signature? Will there be an event where one could get a hand signed copy? It would mean soooooo much more if we’re signed in person by DJT!
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:52:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Better than hawking the pervy gay books the left is putting in schools these days.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:53:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By lmeadows00:
Has anyone been able to confirm if there will be a version with Honest Dons signature? Will there be an event where one could get a hand signed copy? It would mean soooooo much more if we’re signed in person by DJT!
View Quote

Can we get a limited edition copy with a solid gold cover?
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top