BCM
User Panel

Page / 18
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Number1TheLarch:

How about withdrawing from the Pacific so that US assets aren't there to be struck?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Number1TheLarch:
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:
If China strikes US assets as part of their campaign against Taiwan, should America fight back or withdraw from the Pacific?

How about withdrawing from the Pacific so that US assets aren't there to be struck?

How about not doing something so completely fucking stupid?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:40:15 PM EDT
[#2]
History is starting to repeat itself.  Yeah.  We can stand by idly and watch the world events and when we get pull in.  We are always starting behind the 8 ball.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:47:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ottodog8] [#3]
Originally Posted By RikWriter:

You're right, WW2 did nothing to benefit us...except basically put us in charge of the free world for the next 70 years and grow the economy as never before in the history of humanity.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:
Originally Posted By Curmudgeon762:
Isolationism won’t work in the long run. It will only make it worse. I don’t think we have a real choice if China makes that move if they don’t strike US assets in the initial phase of an operation. They strike Taiwan and US ? It’s on. 2025 to 2026 are going to be interesting years

Go play Band of Brothers yourself. Ok? Looking at the end results of the last 2 world wars you are nuts to think this will end in anyway that benefits us.

You're right, WW2 did nothing to benefit us...except basically put us in charge of the free world for the next 70 years and grow the economy as never before in the history of humanity.

Yeah, all that, and it only cost us 400,00 American lives.

What a bargain.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:49:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RikWriter] [#4]
Originally Posted By ottodog8:

What a bargain.
View All Quotes
Isolationism won’t work in the long run. It will only make it worse. I don’t think we have a real choice if China makes that move if they don’t strike US assets in the initial phase of an operation. They strike Taiwan and US ? It’s on. 2025 to 2026 are going to be interesting years

Go play Band of Brothers yourself. Ok? Looking at the end results of the last 2 world wars you are nuts to think this will end in anyway that benefits us.

What a bargain.

Stop moving the goalposts.  You know what was said originally. He said it didn't benefit us in any way.  That was either a lie or he's simply ignorant of history.  Oh, and BTW, nations have given up a LOT more lives than that for a lot less in return.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:16:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By DADGAD:
We need to recognize who our true enemies in the world are who would love nothing more than to see our downfall and are actively working to try to make it happen.  China and Russia are certainly among them. War is ugly, in so many ways, but letting your enemies expand beyond their own borders is sitting back and watching your own destruction in progress.  Good people will die; awful people will benefit, but to look the other way as your enemy gains momentum is nothing short of foolish. Neville Chamberlain is someone more people need to be familiar with.
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:38:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

How depraved do you have to be to sell out our freedom?
View Quote

What freedoms are left to sell out?

The biggest threat to our survival, prosperity, security, freedom is OUR government with the CCP a distant 2nd.

Wake up, people like you demanded to fight Charlie in Nam because you watched TV and ignored how it was LBJ ruining America, or wanted to fight Germans because you heard the radio while FDR was gang raping the country, fucking stop and learn from the past.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:45:21 PM EDT
[#7]

How many jobs are you willing to sacrifice? How much of the American economy are you willing to gut? How many of our allies are you willing to sell out? How many people who buy American goods and services overseas are you willing to let Russia or China murder? There are far more ways to destroy America than invading us. I can tell you have not even tried to think of the consequences.
View Quote

Seeing how we killed millions of jobs and countless small towns around this country, moving manufacturing overseas all the while gang raping the economy into a financialized hellscape.

I would say the damage has been done. Our “allies”, the people who demand our money, and now our blood and lives? Fuck those entitled assholes.

We all will buy American goods, but this fetish to be cannon fodder for the same elites that hate us and want us dead isn’t going to work on us anymore. You can name call, you can shame us, you can pull every tactic the left does. We are not your army to kill people who reject your worldview.

Don’t like it? I could not give a fuck if it were given to me from the “I have no fucks left to give” Foundation.

If Russia wanted to invade just walk over the border and demand free shit, China is doing it now and you seem ok with that, so spare us your speeches.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:47:34 PM EDT
[#8]
China Just Targeted American Civilians in the Most Sinister Way Possible

We are already at war with China.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:01:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By primuspilum:

To place your own interests first does not necessarily constitute isolationism.

Our Empire is bankrupting us. Already has, in fact. We're only able to stay afloat because we're able to pass our debt onto others by issuing US dollars diminished by inflation. (Not without historical precedent-the Weimar Republic purposefully pursued hyperinflation because they were using their worthless currency to pay war reparations to the French).

We have destroyed our Republic to maintain our Empire and while we lost the Republic, we're on the verge of losing the Empire we traded it for as well.

We need a period of consolidation and reorganization. We need to shed some obligations. To do everything at once ensures you do nothing well. We need to repair the foundations of this edifice or it all comes down.

View Quote

To him, an American not dying in another country’s war is “ isolationism” it’s the equivalency of a leftist, screaming racist. It means nothing because the word itself has been degraded into nothingness.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:03:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Communism? lol. Here's an "ism" for you: Realism. Be a realist.

We're an Empire.

To be a friend and ally of the Roman American people is to be a vassal. We have client states all over the world. What other characterization would be more palatable to you?  Democracy Santa Claus?  It's cute that you talk in terms of political parties. As if they have any meaning. You're settling for the sizzle instead of the steak that is your birthright.  It's pathetic and I would feel sorry for you if your fear of the obvious wasn't so contemptable.

It's your fear that prevents you from seeing the obvious. I'm not saying you're a coward. What I am saying is that at present, you are a hostage to your fear.

Fortunately, I am not paralyzed by fear and can see the world as it actually is. Failure to do so enables the thieves and scoundrels who have wrought the damage to our once great Republic and rule in contempt of and with no regard to the consent of the governed.

Find your nads. Stare that scary truth in the face and deal with the world as it is. Be a realist.

Or argue with the other true believers in the cathedral about how many angels fit on the head of a pin whilst the Turks have already breached the wall.  

View Quote

@primuspilum
You expect him to be honest why again?

And sadly the American people in the states there have become vessel states of the GAE, globalist American empire, or in light of current events, the gay American Empire.

It’s a shame so many here, when a repeat history, thinking that somehow they’re going to get the good end of the shit stick.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:04:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Frank762:

We abandoned Taiwan once already.

In a huge foreign policy failure, U.S. intelligence knew the communists were on the move in China, Truman ignored, and America looked away while China fell.

There were still a lot of American men and equipment in the area that could have tipped the scales.

View Quote

Thank FDR for that.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:04:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes, kick the chicoms teeth in
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:06:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Do you honestly have a clue what is happening in the world?  Be honest, the last thing you would do is take care of our own. Would you buy a home and donate it to the homeless? You'd complain of the super high taxes, all but non-existent medical care, and eating potatoes three meals a day. We have no bases in Taiwan. Isolationism is a fantasy for those who want to destroy America. Be honest, would you be willing to give up all you have right now to live below the poverty line and have some elites decide what is best for you?
View Quote

So the Founders wanted to destroy America?

They are already doing that, he’ll look how they sent entire industries overseas, ironically enough, to China.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:07:12 PM EDT
[#14]

@primuspilum

And sadly the American people in the states there have become vessel states of the GAE, globalist American empire, or in light of current events, the gay American Empire.

It’s a shame so many here, when a repeat history, thinking that somehow they’re going to get the good end of the shit stick.
View All Quotes

Communism? lol. Here's an "ism" for you: Realism. Be a realist.

We're an Empire.

To be a friend and ally of the Roman American people is to be a vassal. We have client states all over the world. What other characterization would be more palatable to you?  Democracy Santa Claus?  It's cute that you talk in terms of political parties. As if they have any meaning. You're settling for the sizzle instead of the steak that is your birthright.  It's pathetic and I would feel sorry for you if your fear of the obvious wasn't so contemptable.

It's your fear that prevents you from seeing the obvious. I'm not saying you're a coward. What I am saying is that at present, you are a hostage to your fear.

Fortunately, I am not paralyzed by fear and can see the world as it actually is. Failure to do so enables the thieves and scoundrels who have wrought the damage to our once great Republic and rule in contempt of and with no regard to the consent of the governed.

Find your nads. Stare that scary truth in the face and deal with the world as it is. Be a realist.

Or argue with the other true believers in the cathedral about how many angels fit on the head of a pin whilst the Turks have already breached the wall.  

@primuspilum

The reality is that the US can’t put itself 25 years behind by abandoning Taiwan.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:08:20 PM EDT
[#15]

To place your own interests first does not necessarily constitute isolationism.

Our Empire is bankrupting us. Already has, in fact. We're only able to stay afloat because we're able to pass our debt onto others by issuing US dollars diminished by inflation. (Not without historical precedent-the Weimar Republic purposefully pursued hyperinflation because they were using their worthless currency to pay war reparations to the French).

We have destroyed our Republic to maintain our Empire and while we lost the Republic, we're on the verge of losing the Empire we traded it for as well.

We need a period of consolidation and reorganization. We need to shed some obligations. To do everything at once ensures you do nothing well. We need to repair the foundations of this edifice or it all comes down.

View Quote

He doesn’t care, Neo cons never care about Americans or their well being, they see us as cannon fodder or tax cattle.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:08:36 PM EDT
[#16]

What a bargain.
View All Quotes

What a bargain.

Fucking A right it was.  I say this as someone who lost relatives in WW2.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:10:40 PM EDT
[#17]

It is supposedly more persuasive because you've repeated it thricely? lol

Who then, pray tell, makes the "rules" in the "international rules based order?"  There's a synonym for an "international rules based order". Care to guess what it is?

Look, we disagree.  You think an analysis in terms of Empire is cynical "fantasy." I think well meaning people like yourself are frightfully naive. It doesn't make you morally wrong, it does, however, make you susceptible to manipulation based on your good nature.  

View Quote

@ which is?

Yeah they are naive.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:11:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:
When China goes for Taiwan they will hit us here at home. Our infrastructure is going to get hammered by their people they have here. Cyber attacks are going to happen.  It's going to be a real mess here at home while they go for Taiwan.

We are extremely dependent on their exports. Our economy is going to crash from not receiving those exports and chips from Taiwan.

If we went to war with China in the next year or two which I believe we will it's going to severely affect everyone.
View Quote
I wonder how long we would have to get our shit pushed in by the Chinese infiltrators that permeate all aspects of our society before we would drop the bullshit and start profiling people with the last name Zhang
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:11:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By FightingRooster:
No, we should only fight to protect Israel.
View Quote

How about no, uh?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:14:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:

View All Quotes

What a bargain.

My father fought in WW2.  Spent nearly a year in a German POW camp.  He always thought it was worth it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:17:32 PM EDT
[#21]

My father fought in WW2.  Spent nearly a year in a German POW camp.  He always thought it was worth it.
View Quote

I’m pretty sure the whole generation thought it was worth it
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:29:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By nomad07:

apparently a lot since everyone still seems to be jacking off to going to war at every opportunity.....

i mean if only a book was written about it..."War Is a Racket"....oh well never mind

And we really should go die by the millions to save an island that we legally admit is part of China....you know, because Globohomo assholes like the Bush's gave them Our most Profitable industry back in the 70s,  because "muh labour costs...."
View Quote

They will gladly die defending everyone else’s border but ours, for fucking shame.

Oh the Bushes, what a gaggle of treasonous dimwits.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:30:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By nomad07:

not really a "stones throw", not even the same scenario, Japan is a real country with a real military, Taiwan pretends its the legitimate government of CHINA LOL....just because we were dumbe enough to give away our semi-conductor industry to Taiwan doesn't mean we hve to go die by the miillions for some assholes who have bunkers and want us to eat bugs

Taiwan had 80 years to install a strong 2nd AMendment, they didn't, they can fuck off and fight their own wars...

I don't care about taiwan, china or japan...i care about America! Rest of the world can fuck off
View Quote

This, they don’t want to defend themselves? They don’t want to be nukes? Arm their people? Get invaded and like it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:37:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Birddog1911:

It's sad how so few people understand that military conflict would be preferable to a situation like that.
View Quote

When you see your friends come home missing legs, melted faces, etc you will feel differently pal. More over why should we defend other countries and out companies investments, you could have keep the chip factories in SolCal or TX or the Midwest, why did they move them? For cheap labor and so Neo cons have an excuse for more saber rattling, enough!

You wanna play band of brothers part 2, 3NM boogaloo? Go enlist in TDF.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:40:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Might be cheaper and strategically better to invest that money in building chip fabs and capability here
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:45:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
Might be cheaper and strategically better to invest that money in building chip fabs and capability here
View Quote

Cheaper and strategically better, but it would take ten years.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:51:09 PM EDT
[#27]

When you see your friends come home missing legs, melted faces, etc you will feel differently pal. .
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Birddog1911:

It's sad how so few people understand that military conflict would be preferable to a situation like that.

When you see your friends come home missing legs, melted faces, etc you will feel differently pal. .

How arrogant of you to think you're the only one who's had friends or family affected by war or that anyone who had would have to agree with you.
My father was the nose gunner on a B-24 in WWII, got shot down over Ploesti, bailed out and spent the rest of the war in Europe in a POW camp.
The best man at my wedding got so mentally fucked up by his time in Iraq that he fell into alcoholism and prescription drug addiction and wound up basically drinking himself to death.
My best friend since I was in HS has been struggling with PTSD for years after his service in Iraq and Afghanistan.
My son spent a year in Syria.

Stop thinking that your experience gives you more moral authority than the people who disagree with you.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:23:02 AM EDT
[#28]
This right here kiddos-
"I need to have an idea of how large an impact to not only the US, but to the world, a sudden stoppage of all of the integrated circuits, and other systems, would be."
You think the porous border is bad? It is. This would be quantitatively worse. And before you say it, "substituting chips for oil, eh sniper59?" Say goodbye to buying 10k rounds of insert here >< your favorite caliber online. Or for that matter a lot of e-commerce if we don't have the hardware/circuits to do it.
JMHO.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:14:04 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

You mean the economy that was strangled with endless regulations, laws, red tape tape and then sent overseas?

The same free world in which thousands are arrested for tweets in England, girls are arrested at school while rape gangs run wild in Germany, and the whole sale undermining of our Constitutional rights here at home?

It’s not 1945 anymore pal, ok?
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:16:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By PhantoM14:
Just joining the conversation.  And I never post, as you can see.  BUT ...

The Republic of China (ROC) tied up 1 million Japanese soldiers during WW 2 in a futile resistance that devastated the country.  Think Nanking.  That exhausted Nationalists army then had to immediately deal with a communist insurgency as the Pacific War ended.  Think of how the Pacific War might have turned out if not for that Japanese second front.  How many more GIs would not have come home?

The exhausted remnants of the ROC army retreated to Taiwan to re-form the Republic that exists today.  The US never got involved in the Chinese civil war with the Asian communists, though we sure did in Korea and Viet Nam.  If we had aided the Nationalists, would those wars have ever occurred?

My point is, do we owe payback to the ROC for a debt we never paid?  Perhaps.
View Quote

No, we don’t. They owe us if anyone owes anything.

If your so concerned with paying the nonexistent debt, go enlist in their army.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:16:58 AM EDT
[#31]

What a bargain.
View All Quotes

What a bargain.

In the history of humanity? Massive bargain.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:22:54 AM EDT
[#32]

What a bargain.
View Quote

And 16 million men who saw the horror of that avoidable war and either were too fucked up or too brain washed from the communists in higher education to fight the war in the home front that gave us the horrors of the 1960s (“Great society” scam, ending freedom of association, 1965 Immigration Act, 1968 Gun Control Act)…But hey, at least we defended our freedoms!….Just so we could give them away to enemies at home, right gang?! We’re heroes, the “greatest generation!”…

Wouldn’t it be great if the only people that fought war were the assholes that start them?
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:26:11 AM EDT
[#33]

You mean the economy that was strangled with endless regulations, laws, red tape tape and then sent overseas?

The same free world in which thousands are arrested for tweets in England, girls are arrested at school while rape gangs run wild in Germany, and the whole sale undermining of our Constitutional rights here at home?

View All Quotes

Moving the goalposts, a sure sign you have no argument.
The statement was that WW2 did nothing to benefit us.  That statement was wrong.  Admit it, then we can move on.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:27:06 AM EDT
[#34]

The reality is that the US can’t put itself 25 years behind by abandoning Taiwan.
View Quote

Pull the factories out, problem solved. It’s not our fault we sent our manufacturing base to Asia, blame leftists, Neo cons, and the labor unions.

It’s not our (nationalists) fault the CHIP act is being delayed because of DIE induced stupidity.

This was gonna be the logical outcome of outsourcing and affirmative action/war on merit fuckery would end, and what were we told “that will never happen, your a chicken little, conspiracy theorist, etc” and every other denial of reality these fuckers had.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:27:09 AM EDT
[#35]

And 16 million men who saw the horror of that avoidable war and either were too fucked up or too brain washed from the communists in higher education to fight the war in the home front that gave us the horrors of the 1960s (“Great society” scam, ending freedom of association, 1965 Immigration Act, 1968 Gun Control Act)…But hey, at least we defended our freedoms!….Just so we could give them away to enemies at home, right gang?! We’re heroes, the “greatest generation!”…

Wouldn’t it be great if the only people that fought war were the assholes that start them?
View All Quotes

What a bargain.

The assholes that started that war lived in Germany and Japan.  It's something we call history.  Maybe you should fucking study it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:28:19 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

And all it costs was the right of western civilization to defend itself, its people, and their interests…Was it worth it?
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:31:11 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

I am sure he did, many other vets say otherwise and the last 20-30 years of Post war-Neoliberalism has proven otherwise.

The fact we have so much interest in defending other countries and their people but our country is being invaded and we are considered “Nazis” for want to end it tells me everything I need to know.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:33:35 AM EDT
[#38]

And all it costs was the right of western civilization to defend itself, its people, and their interests…Was it worth it?
View All Quotes

No, it didn't.  You're rambling incoherently.  And that's the most generous interpretation of your words.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:34:16 AM EDT
[#39]

I am sure he did, many other vets say otherwise
View All Quotes

I am sure he did, many other vets say otherwise

Do they?  How many WW2 vets do you know?  Because I knew quite a few and a not a single one said otherwise.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:40:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: H1Mech] [#40]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
the merican draft for WWIII with china and/or russia is gonna be epic.
View Quote

Leave Gen Z and Alpha out of it. And Millenials because they already fought a 20+ year war.

Do a reverse draft and start with the late Boomer and early Gen X folks that were 18-25 during the biggest time of peace and prosperity in modern  U.S. history during the 80s. They are the first to eagerly bang the war drums. They want it, let em have it.

Win or lose it’s still a win because we never have to hear them blabber about the “Cold War” ever again.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:44:20 AM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Until they saw what they helped create, many in the 80s/90s were open about their regrets.

Knew a B29/36 pilot, the EPA nearly ruined his construction business after they screwed up and accused his company of dumping waste his company never handled, costed him $150,000 in 1972 to prove it was a bullshit case, that was 5 years after The Gun Control Act ruined his business because he couldn’t secure an FFL due to the building owner refusing to agree on the lease, after Waco he told me in 1998 “Dagoth…I love my country, it’s rightful owners, our culture, our rights, our ingenuity, our optimism, but I fucking hate this government, if I knew what I know now I would have stolen an A-Bomb and wiped the District of Criminals off the face of the Earth. In time you will understand what I mean” and after a year short years I did.

God Speed Uncle, you were a great teach.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:47:24 AM EDT
[#42]
We can not even secure our borders, let alone helping secure Taiwan. Don't get fooled
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 2:10:00 AM EDT
[#43]

Until they saw what they helped create, many in the 80s/90s were open about their regrets.

Knew a B29/36 pilot, the EPA nearly ruined his construction business after they screwed up and accused his company of dumping waste his company never handled, costed him $150,000 in 1972 to prove it was a bullshit case, that was 5 years after The Gun Control Act ruined his business because he couldn’t secure an FFL due to the building owner refusing to agree on the lease, after Waco he told me in 1998 “Dagoth…I love my country, it’s rightful owners, our culture, our rights, our ingenuity, our optimism, but I fucking hate this government, if I knew what I know now I would have stolen an A-Bomb and wiped the District of Criminals off the face of the Earth. In time you will understand what I mean” and after a year short years I did.

View All Quotes

Yeah, that's a bunch of horseshit.  WW2 had nothing to do with the creation of the EPA or the Gun Control Act.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 2:11:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By maxima:
We can not even secure our borders, let alone helping secure Taiwan. Don't get fooled
View Quote

People keep saying that without realizing how incredibly fucking stupid it sounds.  No one is trying to use the US Navy and Air Force to secure the border.  That's akin to saying "we can't keep people from getting into traffic accidents so there's no way we can put a rocket into orbit."
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 2:19:30 AM EDT
[#45]

People keep saying that without realizing how incredibly fucking stupid it sounds.  No one is trying to use the US Navy and Air Force to secure the border.  That's akin to saying "we can't keep people from getting into traffic accidents so there's no way we can put a rocket into orbit."
View All Quotes

Looks like our education system failed too. Some people just don't understand, it is not what resources we have, it is who is in charge of those resources.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 2:21:01 AM EDT
[#46]

Looks like our education system failed too. Some people just don't understand, it is not what resources we have, it is who is in charge of those resources.
View All Quotes

I guess it has failed you, all right.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 2:42:41 AM EDT
[#47]

Do they?  How many WW2 vets do you know?  Because I knew quite a few and a not a single one said otherwise.
View Quote

Just a tip of an iceberg.
'We haven't got the country we had when I was raised': 100-year-old veteran worried about America

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html

“I never met someone who has X opinion, therefore it does not exist”-You
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 2:44:08 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

So why don’t we start now?!
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 2:45:55 AM EDT
[#49]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcnQJd_XRQQ

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html

View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcnQJd_XRQQ

"I watched a video of a bitter old man who has X opinion, therefore he represents the majority of WW2 veterans"--You.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 2:47:19 AM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

Who the fuck is WE?  Do you have the fucking money to build a chip plant?  Easy for you to say "let's build it."  That's not the government building plants, that's private industry and they have to be the ones to invest the money...at a time when interest rates are skyrocketing and construction is getting more and more expensive.
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top