Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:56:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thirsty:

Again, find a better hero.
View Quote
This is tired and not nearly as edgy as you think it is.

No hero worship necessary to view the situation and the party that is actually providing "receipts" as potentially the aggrieved party. Especially in light of the captured text conversations, meetings and the hiring of the entertainment lawyer who ruined a baseball player's $100 million contract with false allegations.

Perhaps it's you who needs to reconsider your heroes.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:58:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:

Did Gerald's rebuttal freeze up? It stopped playing about halfway through for me. Seemed like he had his shit together though.
View Quote

Briefly but recovered, their *overlay* machine crashed so he pointed to view them on their X and website. Yes Gerald came across very sorted and sincere but the records show Hillary and Fam are motivated by destroying Steven, seem Jared is as well. Let me say, Steven is no angel in all this but it appears Hillary isn't pure as the freshly driven snow and Jared butting into their divorce is out of bounds. I'm remaining neutral still, both parties could be shitbags......
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:01:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ras_al_ghul:

A selectively edited clip taken from thousands and hours of footage (that was later destroyed against court orders allegedly), released by a journalist tied with a PR guy known for false allegations against famous men means nothing to me.
View Quote

Over 2000 hours of Ring footage from two homes goes *poof* even against court orders. The original video doctored, hummmm....Hillary's new attorney is the dude that railroaded Trevor Bauer
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ATLDiver:

Over 2000 hours of Ring footage from two homes goes *poof* even against court orders. The original video doctored, hummmm....Hillary's new attorney is the dude that railroaded Trevor Bauer
View Quote

There are no details on the Ring footage from the two homes.  Was the footage in question not exported.  The cameras overwrite after a period of time.  Where they exported and lost?  Did Stephen not pay the monthly fee so the recordings disappeared?  You are taking one side as fact.

The doctored video was cut here and there.  They didn't use CGI to make it look like he said things that he didn't.  He said he would fuck up his pregnant wife.  That is all I need to know.

Does he still pretend to be a good Christian man while crossdressing
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:17:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:

Like his professional background before LWC? or his position with the company?

I may be wrong but he was touted as a long term friend of Crowder and better with business decisions. So he is the CEO of LWC the company.  I guess Crowder is still the official owner.  

But Gerald is supposedly calling the shots there in the way that Jeremy Boring was calling the shots at DW. Does seem kind of weird given how he is treated during the shows though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:
Originally Posted By Ajek:
Originally Posted By callmestick:

Did Gerald's rebuttal freeze up? It stopped playing about halfway through for me. Seemed like he had his shit together though.

Yeah, I just went and watched in on Locals.  It looked like it was messed up on Rumble too.

It seemed to work for me on Rumble. I skipped a little around 2/3rds through, but everything played fine.

Rumble worked fine.

What is Gerald's background?

Like his professional background before LWC? or his position with the company?

I may be wrong but he was touted as a long term friend of Crowder and better with business decisions. So he is the CEO of LWC the company.  I guess Crowder is still the official owner.  

But Gerald is supposedly calling the shots there in the way that Jeremy Boring was calling the shots at DW. Does seem kind of weird given how he is treated during the shows though.

He acts like a legal eagle so didn't know if he had a law background.

Since he actually showed evidence I lean towards his story but I'm sure the truth is neither story.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:30:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Ajax72:

Whaaaaaat?  You mean the "Dependent" spouse may have pulled out all the stops (including possibly lying, colluding, extorsion, and perjury) to get more money?  Any of you who jump to conclusions in a divorce or business agreement based on morals, opinions, or feelings amuse me greatly (not you ATLDriver, here).

Never seen it before...  

*former divorce attorney.  

**There are no saints in a divorce.  There ARE demons, though.  We're going to have to see where it goes with discovery.
View Quote

That's why I've tried to approach this whole store from a neutral point of view. I'm pretty convinced Crowder is a giant asshole, most types like him tend to be. Also, his Ex sounds like she has her on personal issues. For Jared to interject himself in the middle of this is bizarre. Does he have a thing for her or some some sort of personal angst against Steven that he can't move on from?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By captblue1:

There are no details on the Ring footage from the two homes.  Was the footage in question not exported.  The cameras overwrite after a period of time.  Where they exported and lost?  Did Stephen not pay the monthly fee so the recordings disappeared?  You are taking one side as fact.

The doctored video was cut here and there.  They didn't use CGI to make it look like he said things that he didn't.  He said he would fuck up his pregnant wife.  That is all I need to know.

View Quote

You can offload Ring videos to prevent overwriting and to be clear it's sent to Ring's cloud automatically (providing you pay for it,) hence where the "over 2000 hours" likely came from. Yes you can run your Ring cameras locally and have them backup to a 3rd party device/system but I highly doubt Crowder or Hillary are that sophisticated or take the trouble.

Yes I agree with you, what he said to Hillary during that exchange was ugly and if I were her dad, probably a good solid right hook but we've all said shit to our SO's we regret. What I think that's mind-bogglingly unforgivable in all this is he wouldn't give her the keys to their single car for her to go do whatever errands. That screams of "control freak" not to mention buying another car because they certainly could afford it and points to the fact he's probably not a fun person to be around. Still doesn't make him the sole evil party in all this.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:50:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By captblue1:

View Quote

He admitted on his own show that he had a "bisexual phase"

So crossdressing isn't the worst thing he's done

Or had done to him

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:

Ring only keeps footage for 180 days.  Did she really physically "destroy" all the footage, or was it simply lost due to being older than 180 days?

Did Steven not have access to the Ring account?  His house and his cameras, but only she had a login?

Ring also permanently deletes all footage if you cancel the subscription plan or if the subscription plan expires.  How do we know he didn't cancel the subscription plan to lock her out of the account, or closed a bank account and didn't update the payment method on Ring, and in the process lost all of the footage?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:
Originally Posted By Gator:

They also claim that she destroyed all the other ring camera footage against a court order to turn it over.  That and the facts have me leaning over to SC's side.  He's probably an asshole to some degree, but I could understand some of it if his wife was just a lying, manipulative cunt which all the evidence suggests.  I'm assuming that's why she would destroy all the other Ring video, because there's footage that showed her in a bad light and nothing supporting her.

Ring only keeps footage for 180 days.  Did she really physically "destroy" all the footage, or was it simply lost due to being older than 180 days?

Did Steven not have access to the Ring account?  His house and his cameras, but only she had a login?

Ring also permanently deletes all footage if you cancel the subscription plan or if the subscription plan expires.  How do we know he didn't cancel the subscription plan to lock her out of the account, or closed a bank account and didn't update the payment method on Ring, and in the process lost all of the footage?

When a court orders you to preserve evidence, you kind of have to do that. Notice of the court order should have been provided to Ring. If she failed to do it, I believe that would put her in contempt, correct?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:57:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Dubius accusations with loaded language and appeals to emotion.

"All he had to do was abide by the agreement"

"They discussed the case in private" (as if that means it was a sinister action, and not how everybody handles business)

"Look at these other great things we're doing that we won't be able to do if they win"
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ag04blast:
Originally Posted By Everrest:
Crowder's team reply:
Here's what you don't know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IGIoeaLLNY

Can we get a summary?

"They discussed the case in private" (as if that means it was a sinister action, and not how everybody handles business)

"Look at these other great things we're doing that we won't be able to do if they win"
That's deliberately leaving out the "receipts" that everyone is asking for. They've also committed to putting them on X.

Very curious how you're presenting this.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:58:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: enigmalg] [#11]
Originally Posted By Benny989:

Yup, stopped watching after Jared left.
View Quote

Do we have a TLDR for that? Er, or the computer fired on-air?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:02:06 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes
The context of Gerald's rebuttal is eye-opening. I haven't read up on the docs they've put out but they've definitely unzipped their fly to be transparent.

I can certainly see a slash and burn attempt from the Ex and her family, that's sounds like what the real thing is. Greed and hatred seems to be the motivation.

It did for me. I switched over to Rumble to watch it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:07:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 96Ag:

No hero worship necessary to view the situation and the party that is actually providing "receipts" as potentially the aggrieved party. Especially in light of the captured text conversations, meetings and the hiring of the entertainment lawyer who ruined a baseball player's $100 million contract with false allegations.

View All Quotes

You don’t have to like what I posted.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:20:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Bottom line for me:

Crowder seems like a narcissistic jerk.  However, if former employee Jared has violated an NDA that he voluntarily signed and then colluded and conspired with others (including Crowder's ex-wife among others?) to extort Crowder, then there's a bigger problem brewing regardless of how big a jerk Crowder is.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#15]
He still has an audience?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:25:47 PM EDT
[#16]

You can offload Ring videos to prevent overwriting and to be clear it's sent to Ring's cloud automatically (providing you pay for it,) hence where the "over 2000 hours" likely came from. Yes you can run your Ring cameras locally and have them backup to a 3rd party device/system but I highly doubt Crowder or Hillary are that sophisticated or take the trouble.

Yes I agree with you, what he said to Hillary during that exchange was ugly and if I were her dad, probably a good solid right hook but we've all said shit to our SO's we regret. What I think that's mind-bogglingly unforgivable in all this is he wouldn't give her the keys to their single car for her to go do whatever errands. That screams of "control freak" not to mention buying another car because they certainly could afford it and points to the fact he's probably not a fun person to be around. Still doesn't make him the sole evil party in all this.

View Quote

The thousands of hours of video footage that was deleted could show her recently diagnosed narcolepsy condition. I have no idea if she has this or not for the record.

We simply do not know what was the footage showed, but Ali assume since she deleted it that it was not favorable to her.

My entire point is, personal feelings for/against Crowder aside, there is evidence that he is being railroaded.  

I simply strive to be objective, but I do admit I about blew a gasket when he claimed she tried to claim the dog was aggressive and when Jared allegedly decided to fuck with custody of his kids.  That shit is way beyond the pale. I am not commenting on that too much because I am not sure I can be objective on it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By sbhaven:
The "source documents" from the rebuttal video from Lowder with Crowder posted to their website in the form of twitter links:
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/here-is-the-truth
View Quote

Not much there. It just seems like texts and emails on how to stop Steven……after Steven went off the deep end.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:39:08 PM EDT
[#18]
It’s odd that a week ago, this thread pops up, and now he’s back in the “headlines.”
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:48:54 PM EDT
[#19]
That's deliberately leaving out the "receipts" that everyone is asking for. They've also committed to putting them on X.

View All Quotes
Crowder's team reply:

Can we get a summary?

"Receipts" that show what, exactly?

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#20]
I gotta side with Crowder on this one with what’s been presented so far.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:14:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Steven Crowder SUES Jared Monroe For Extortion Scheme With Ex Wife Hilary To TAKE STEVENS KIDS AWAY
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:15:42 PM EDT
[#22]

You don't have to like what I posted.
View All Quotes

You don't have to like what I posted.
Fair point.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:19:12 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes
Crowder's team reply:

Can we get a summary?

"A legal plan" right. I'll bet you a NIW PMAG that Crowder comes out the winner in this, legally. I'm betting on Gerald having his crap in one bag versus a lot of sour grapes trying to extort money.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Well, that's a hell of a counterpoint with actual shared receipts. I'm curious to hear all of the anti-Crowder bandwagon folks refute this. I was a Mug Club member who didn't renew when he left the Blaze.

Now that they have put their cards on the table, I'd like the other side to do the same. Seems like there are enough people who want to damage the company that they should indemnify NGJ and anyone else who has receipts showing what Crowder has done.

Or maybe folks are really low on critical thinking skills and just respond/emote on carefully crafted hit pieces?
View All Quotes
Crowder's team reply:
Well, that's a hell of a counterpoint with actual shared receipts. I'm curious to hear all of the anti-Crowder bandwagon folks refute this. I was a Mug Club member who didn't renew when he left the Blaze.

Now that they have put their cards on the table, I'd like the other side to do the same. Seems like there are enough people who want to damage the company that they should indemnify NGJ and anyone else who has receipts showing what Crowder has done.

Or maybe folks are really low on critical thinking skills and just respond/emote on carefully crafted hit pieces?

I don't know if I care about any of this enough to watch a 20 minute rebuttal video. It does seem strange that so many people that worked with him don't like him. Divorces get messy so I don't take that by itself to be evidence but when guys you worked with for years turn against you it usually isn't a coincidence.

It's a shame the best media personalities are rarely the true advocates and good examples we want and need.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:38:15 PM EDT
[#25]

"A legal plan" right. I'll bet you a NIW PMAG that Crowder comes out the winner in this, legally. I'm betting on Gerald having his crap in one bag versus a lot of sour grapes trying to extort money.
View All Quotes
Crowder's team reply:

Can we get a summary?

No bet. Crowder hired the best of the best lawyer.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:33:20 PM EDT
[#26]

The thousands of hours of video footage that was deleted could show her recently diagnosed narcolepsy condition. I have no idea if she has this or not for the record.

We simply do not know what was the footage showed, but Ali assume since she deleted it that it was not favorable to her.

My entire point is, personal feelings for/against Crowder aside, there is evidence that he is being railroaded.  

I simply strive to be objective, but I do admit I about blew a gasket when he claimed she tried to claim the dog was aggressive and when Jared allegedly decided to fuck with custody of his kids.  That shit is way beyond the pale. I am not commenting on that too much because I am not sure I can be objective on it.
View Quote

I agree, she deleted that footage for a reason. It didn’t help her case or put her in a bad light. I also know almost all divorces are ugly, more so when money and kids are involved.

Ifs Crowder perfect, no but should he never spend time with his kids or continue owning/running his empire?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:21:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Steven Crowder Lawsuit Sparks HUGE DEBATE On Divorce And men's Rights In Court, LWC Says EXTORTION
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:44:40 PM EDT
[#28]
OST.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:05:43 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

What did Steven do to you?  You really want to see the guy lose.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:25:27 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes
Crowder's team reply:

Can we get a summary?

C'mon man, no faith in the truth shining through?  Hillary hired the guy that ruined Trevor Bauer with false allegations surely he can do the same here?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:34:23 PM EDT
[#31]

And she edited the original video as well.  She violated court orders by destroying it and releasing it.

But #believeallwomen I guess
View Quote
Yep...several instances where rhe video mysterious jumps several seconds ahead. Some were even in the middle of a sentence, IIRC.

Tim Pool commented on this. He said that the people who come out and attack the other person first... publicly and most loudly and most often... are the ones who end up being in the wrong.

He used Carl Benjamin as an example. Carl Benjamin was sued by some American leftist because he did a response video to a video the leftist female made. He refused to talk about it, while she kept running her mouth...slandering him and openly admitting to suing him out of malicious intent. Carl won, on the basis of fair use. Not only that... she was forced to pay him to compensate him for legal fees, time lost, travel costs etc (Carl is from the UK, for those who don't know of him)
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:35:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Bophades45:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaFDjmiFUng
View Quote

dang. Looks like they are all massive shitheads
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:41:12 PM EDT
[#33]

Nom of this addresses the bigger point he made, that how do you expect to "take on big tech" if you are beholden to them?  Seriously, this has never been answered.

I don't get how the DW paying fbook an average of 120k a month is helping conservatives.  This excludes even the corporate dinners with Zuckerberg.

They didn't have presence on alt platforms until Crowder called them out.

Not a huge Crowder fan, but he does legit move the ball occasionally. Promotes alt tech, Nashville shooter manifesto, etc.  DW seems to be more concerned with Israel than what happens here at the moment.
View Quote
Exactly. One thing about Crowder that is quite unique... is that he does break stories himself. A lot of other people in his space, exclusively just talk about stuff that other people are already aware of. Most of Crowders content is like that too...but he does a fair amount of breaking open fresh stories.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:42:36 PM EDT
[#34]

Start at 26:40, or 29:50 if you want to skip some context:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyCc5o1KDHU
View Quote
Boering is now on Twitter telling everyone...that proclaiming Christ is King is antisemitic..... a week before Easter too. Great...solid...guy.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:53:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By callmestick:
An attack on a conservative commentator right before an election. Where have I seen this play out before???

And for a bunch of people that don't like him you sure pay a lot of attention to him.
View Quote

Someone is able to separate the static from the noise…
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:57:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By gpoman:
He still has an audience?
View Quote

I watch every day. I love the show.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:58:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ajek] [#37]
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:
Boering is now on Twitter telling everyone...that proclaiming Christ is King is antisemitic..... a week before Easter too. Great...solid...guy.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:

Start at 26:40, or 29:50 if you want to skip some context:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyCc5o1KDHU

I don't know if you're being intentionally obtuse or not.

Context is really important. Using the Lord's name in vain is a sin.

ETA: just to spell it out in case you are that obtuse: there are people who are saying "Christ is King" insincerely.

Compared to:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:13:25 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

I've been married much longer than crowder and I have never said to my wife, "I will fuck you up". Never even thought that. The guy is a POS.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:38:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By MikeS369:

I've been married much longer than crowder and I have never said to my wife, "I will fuck you up". Never even thought that. The guy is a POS.
View Quote

Same here but apparently, according to a tease from Gerald, there’s more context around that. Let’s say that is completely true, is that one phrase enough justification to rail road him?

I’m not defending Steven’s words or actions there but I know there’s always more to it than what they would have you believe. She’s not alleging physical abuse, if she did she would need proof. It’s likely that both Steven and Hillary of in the wrong here.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:00:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9rxbPrIDmo
View Quote

Dim Fool is a retard.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:04:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Getting caught up on this now watching a podcast. Crowder was doing some gay shit.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:06:27 AM EDT
[#42]

Same here but apparently, according to a tease from Gerald, there’s more context around that. Let’s say that is completely true, is that one phrase enough justification to rail road him?

I’m not defending Steven’s words or actions there but I know there’s always more to it than what they would have you believe. She’s not alleging physical abuse, if she did she would need proof. It’s likely that both Steven and Hillary of in the wrong here.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MikeS369:

That is what I'm thinking.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:12:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By StillGonnaSendIt:

What did Steven do to you?  You really want to see the guy lose.
View Quote
I want them all to lose. Steven and Jared are apperantly both degenerate perverts. Jared threatened to sue the quartering too, which is scummy as fuck.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:52:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

View Quote

As many have said, divorces can and do get ugly. What do you think Hillary was referring to when she said she needed more freedom in that one text. Reference to the offer from Crowder that her legal team said was a good offer? More freedom with the kids meaning total custody or more than 5 million? If you have an extravagant lifestyle, 5mil isn’t exactly “set for life” money.

Could it be she’s pushing to own the whole LWC brand? To my knowledge she’s not accusing him of physical, mental abuse or extramarital affairs. Other than him being an asshole what’s the justification?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:54:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Crowder is a weenie boy.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:37:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By jtb33:
Bottom line for me:

Crowder seems like a narcissistic jerk.  However, if former employee Jared has violated an NDA that he voluntarily signed and then colluded and conspired with others (including Crowder's ex-wife among others?) to extort Crowder, then there's a bigger problem brewing regardless of how big a jerk Crowder is.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:42:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Bottom line for me: Jared tried to get Steven’s kids taken away. That’s beyond the pale.

Also, Jared started his Gofundme and made his video several days after the cease and desist expired. There was no lawsuit anymore. Jared is borderline scamming.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#48]

As many have said, divorces can and do get ugly. What do you think Hillary was referring to when she said she needed more freedom in that one text. Reference to the offer from Crowder that her legal team said was a good offer? More freedom with the kids meaning total custody or more than 5 million? If you have an extravagant lifestyle, 5mil isn’t exactly “set for life” money.

Could it be she’s pushing to own the whole LWC brand? To my knowledge she’s not accusing him of physical, mental abuse or extramarital affairs. Other than him being an asshole what’s the justification?
View All Quotes

She may be a greedy bitch. I don't in any way think she's entitled to all the money or full custody.

It appears there's ample evidence even if circumstantial though that Steven is a massive dick. Not just for anything to do with his wife but also for dealings with his employees. Only amplified by the fact he seems to come across as a very condescending arrogant person.

That's why I say they're probably both part of the problem.

I could be wrong that's just my gut feeling.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:00:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Tobysi:
Bottom line for me: Jared tried to get Steven’s kids taken away. That’s beyond the pale.

Also, Jared started his Gofundme and made his video several days after the cease and desist expired. There was no lawsuit anymore. Jared is borderline scamming.
View Quote

He claims his NDA was for life. The non compete was just for a couple years but the non-disclosure agreement was forever and he wants his free speech right back.
He may be lying. But that's his claim. I'm really starting to think there's no good guys at all here.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:11:43 PM EDT
[#50]

He claims his NDA was for life. The non compete was just for a couple years but the non-disclosure agreement was forever and he wants his free speech right back.

View Quote
So why did he sign it, then?

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top