Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:27:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ajek:

His biggest gripe is Crowder trying, by means of lawsuits, to prevent him from earning a living.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StanGram:
This is tough to follow or to form an opinion without seeing the language in the NDA.

But, it seems like his biggest gripe is not being able to damage Crowder with some stuff he knows, and is blaming an NDA he willingly signed.

I'm not a fan of Crowder after that video with his wife, but I'm not willing to jump on this guys bandwagon just yet either.

His biggest gripe is Crowder trying, by means of lawsuits, to prevent him from earning a living.

Again, a bit hard to follow. But, it sounded like he was released from that bit after 2 years. Right or wrong, that is pretty standard.

What I heard most was him talking about all the degenerate stuff he knows about, and that he was never released from that portion of the NDA, and how that was against his 1st Amendment right (which he admitted to willfully signing away).

I'm going with "When assholes collide" for the time being.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:28:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#3]
How can an NDA signed under duress pass legal muster?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:32:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:35:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Antero:
I have really tried to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, even after the video with his wife surfaced. I am hesitant to attack our own because the left attacks our side all day every day. But I am out. Crowder just does not seem like a good guy.
View Quote

I mostly agree, no doubt Crowder does well “for the cause” but something is wrong with him. If Jared was the only one you could argue “he said, he said” but he does have quite the body count. Jared, Courtney, Sven, Dave and of course his wife (ex.) I can see a NDA not to disclose information relative to his show but to demand to no work in the same industry, demanding personal social accounts and gear is a dick move.

Makes sense that his lawyer, Bill Richmond appears to have separated from Crowder.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:39:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#6]
I know Jared personally. He’s a good dude.

Crowder isn’t.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By LordEC911:

Look at the source.
I'm scared to know how you even found those tards...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LordEC911:
Originally Posted By turbosc20:
Is this real??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oBtXq_p2zc

Look at the source.
I'm scared to know how you even found those tards...
I have no idea who these guys are.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:41:04 PM EDT
[#8]

He does. He's part of the MugClub Network.
https://www.mrgunsngear.com/mugclub/

ETA: for anyone who doesn't know, he is a member here, too.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
Wasn’t there talk about Mr GunsNGear going to work with Crowder?

He does. He's part of the MugClub Network.
https://www.mrgunsngear.com/mugclub/

ETA: for anyone who doesn't know, he is a member here, too.

Seems like an opportunity to ask Crowder's character. Perhaps if someone knows him personally do it through DM's to avoid NDA shenanigans.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:51:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rhill] [#9]

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:56:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:01:30 PM EDT
[#11]
I almost want a commie organization like TYT to give Jared $1 million to open up the flood gates.  Jared always seemed like a good dude and I want him and his family taken care of.

I despise people like Crowder that much.

Used to watch the show every day, then started seeing "the signs".
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:03:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Glck1911:
You could see it on his show. You could see him getting upset when someone else outshined him or got more laughs.  He always ended up cutting that person off with something much less funny or relevant just to get in the last word.  He's an ego maniac.
View Quote

When BlazeTV cut ties with him, the only thing they would say was “toxic”. Behind the scenes, he was described as a total egotistical asshole.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:14:45 PM EDT
[#13]

"But that video is taken out of context"
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AJE:
Only listening a few minutes in so far, absolutely nothing said so far is surprising to me.  

If Steven is that much of an asshole to his pregnant wife, I figured he was the same to everyone else.

"But that video is taken out of context"

Being a long time fan of Crowder and especially his work against leftists, i admit to giving him the benefit of the doubt, even after that video of he and his wife.

I recall when Jared suddenly left and it puzzled me. He left right after he'd infiltrated an Antifa group before a protest. He seemed a little rattled when one of those cranks admitted he had an AK in his car and was ready to use it at that protest. I assumed Jared had drawn some extra ire from Antifa for exposing them and the heat was too much for he and his new wife. I really hated that he'd left. His absence definitely drained the quality of the show.

I guess I've cut Crowder slack because he has a target on his back. I figured lefties might infiltrate his company and destroy it like they did with O'Keefe's Project Vertas. With this in mind, i dismissed allegations of others who have parted with Crowder. Jared piping up is disturbing. He was with Crowder early on and i always figured him to be a really good guy.

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#14]
I wholeheartedly believe Crowder is a piece of shit, and I want to see him fail in life.    

That said, don’t sign an NDA and then cry about it later.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By JimEN:
He left and trashed crowder.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By akrado:
What happened to the comic Dave Landau?  He was on Crowder's show, maybe still is?  I'm not much of a follower of all this...

With Landau, hiring in, parting with the show, then taking a giant shit on Crowder afterwards could have been a career advancement gamble. The lefties in entertainment do reward those who aid the cause. I know I'd never heard of Landau prior to him appearing on LWC.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:31:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By turbosc20:
Is this real??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oBtXq_p2zc
View Quote

That alleged training video ooks bogus, but presented for viewers "to make up their own minds".

BTW,  who is the host? Looks rather smarmy.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:35:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Benny989:

Yup, stopped watching after Jared left.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:36:12 PM EDT
[#18]
I've never seen someone that treats their spouse like Crowder did also be a good person. I have little use for nice people in my life but there is a solid line of behavior that makes you not one of the good guys.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:37:24 PM EDT
[#19]
I can be a hard ass at home, but the way that guy talked to his pregnant wife is unacceptable. Not surprised his bullshit spread over his coworkers and employees as well.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Flysc:

With Landau, hiring in, parting with the show, then taking a giant shit on Crowder afterwards could have been a career advancement gamble. The lefties in entertainment do reward those who aid the cause. I know I'd never heard of Landau prior to him appearing on LWC.
View All Quotes
What happened to the comic Dave Landau?  He was on Crowder's show, maybe still is?  I'm not much of a follower of all this...

I won't be too hard on Dave.  I think he was off put by the whole Daily Wire situation probably knowing Crowder runs a pretty tight ship on his own front.

The whole thing seemed to be connected with a falling out over him making his own Youtube videos during their normal "break".  Allegedly with LWC equipment.  I can see both sides of that one.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:44:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:
I've never seen someone that treats their spouse like Crowder did also be a good person. I have little use for nice people in my life but there is a solid line of behavior that makes you not one of the good guys.
View Quote

Yup. That video just shows how much of a manipulative person Crowder is. Good on his wife for leaving his sorry ass. I couldn't imagine living with someone that is that narcissistic all the time.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#22]
I never like Crowder because I didn’t trust him but he put out some great content. When I watched some of his old videos he seemed like someone looking for an audience and he found it with conservatives. I think he did some great work and more good than bad overall but never felt like he was one of “us” whatever that means.

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:55:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By ZitiForBreakfast:

Deserves to be quoted and saved.

Unreal..lol
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ZitiForBreakfast:
Originally Posted By callmestick:
An attack on a conservative commentator right before an election. Where have I seen this play out before???

And for a bunch of people that don't like him you sure pay a lot of attention to him.

Deserves to be quoted and saved.

Unreal..lol

There was a point I really liked him. He was fresh, new, and unafraid to publicly back many ideals I find important. Then he got more popular and turned into a douche…then was captured multiple times on video being an even bigger douche than I’d previously imagined.

I don’t follow the guy anymore. And certainly don’t pay him much mind outside of a thread like this. But he doesn’t get a pass for being a piece of shit just because he’s a conservative. And his behavior certainly isn’t representative of my values.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

Kevin Brennan agrees.

Kevin Brennan vs Dave Landau

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 3:04:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Harmonic_Distortion:
#StevenCrowderIsAPieceOfShit
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 3:11:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Only listening a few minutes in so far, absolutely nothing said so far is surprising to me.  

If Steven is that much of an asshole to his pregnant wife, I figured he was the same to everyone else.
View Quote

Same here.
While there is always two sides to a story and the wife may have her own issues....you juat don't treat the pregnant mother of your children like a household pet.
The man is a child.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 3:18:15 PM EDT
[#27]
I know someone, who hasn’t touched pussy since the Obama administration, that was happy to see Crowder get red pilled on MGTOW.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 3:26:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#29]
I miss old Crowder with Notgayjared and Sven Computer.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 3:29:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Bogdan:
Steve, you made a huge deal about fucked up legal terms amounting of slavery that you would not sign up for with "conservative media".
Yet here you are doing exactly the very same thing. I hope your wife fucks you in the ass with no lube in the divorce court and that you never see your child since no kid deserves abuse that you dish out around everyone.
You are a shit bag.
View Quote

Holy shit, dude. FFS.
Steve, I hope you realize how much of a douche you’ve been, get yourself turned around and God’s forgiveness gives you solace when thinking about the damage that you’ve done. I hope your ex wife can forgive you as you both move on with your lives and grow better. I hope you have a happy life with your kid and the mistakes you’ve made don’t preclude you from all the goodness that comes with a child. Do better, you’ve got a boy that deserves it and needs you.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Markypie:
View Quote

If you have enough money for the lawyers, it doesn't.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 5:56:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:02:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

Crowder isn’t.
View Quote

Pass the word along to him ..forgive and move on with his life.
Been their myself...dont waste energy trying to make people regret their behavior and lies.
All you can do is move forward...learn lessons .. find some joy in new things.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By anthem_of_the_mind:

Holy shit, dude. FFS.
Steve, I hope you realize how much of a douche you’ve been, get yourself turned around and God’s forgiveness gives you solace when thinking about the damage that you’ve done. I hope your ex wife can forgive you as you both move on with your lives and grow better. I hope you have a happy life with your kid and the mistakes you’ve made don’t preclude you from all the goodness that comes with a child. Do better, you’ve got a boy that deserves it and needs you.
View Quote

An egotist like Crowder believes he's on the right side and his methods are just. He thinks that God is on his side and is happy with his actions.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#35]

Again, a bit hard to follow. But, it sounded like he was released from that bit after 2 years. Right or wrong, that is pretty standard.

What I heard most was him talking about all the degenerate stuff he knows about, and that he was never released from that portion of the NDA, and how that was against his 1st Amendment right (which he admitted to willfully signing away).

View Quote

He said he was told that by signing the NDA he would be given a small carve out from his non-compete restrictions allowing his to take a position in the industry with another company, and that it the end that small carveout was a lie but he was stuck with the NDA.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:19:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By T1NMAN:

Been their myself...dont waste energy trying to make people regret their behavior and lies.
View All Quotes

Crowder isn’t.

I say get revenge, but don't waste years in court and thousands in lawyer fees to do it.

If he has all the "receipts" he says he does, then leak them.  

"I moved out of an apartment and left all that stuff in the dumpster.  I guess someone found it and posted it online.  That's crazy."

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By MudBug:

He said he was told that by signing the NDA he would be given a small carve out from his non-compete restrictions allowing his to take a position in the industry with another company, and that it the end that small carveout was a lie but he was stuck with the NDA.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MudBug:

Then why wouldn't he have the carveout from the NDA in the NDA he was "forced" to sign. It makes no sense...
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:59:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#38]

View All Quotes

Crowder isn’t.

Uh….Are you talking about Steven?

Steven is going after all the former employees himself due to them “defaming” him.

Steven is trying to break Jared.

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:06:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Markypie:
View Quote

I think that is the crux of this guy's case.  A contract signed under duress is probably not going to hold up in court.  His 1st Amendment claim is a bit ridiculous, since Crowder is not a government entity.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:08:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Crowder managed the impossible and made Owen Benjamin look more reasonable on this issue.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:17:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:39:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:

I say get revenge, but don't waste years in court and thousands in lawyer fees to do it.

"I moved out of an apartment and left all that stuff in the dumpster.  I guess someone found it and posted it online.  That's crazy."

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:

Crowder isn’t.

This is where I am at.  Show the receipts.

When it comes to Crowder we have.

He's mean to people, He's secretly gay,  He sexually harasses employees, He makes everyone sign an NDA Weinstein and Epstein could only dream of.

It goes on... But in the end the video with his wife is the only concrete thing that's come up. Which I should point out. that despite how bad he sounds.  She a very vulnerable and pregnant woman openly defies him.  Big tough guy Crowder.

So mean whiny ahole is all that sticks for me at the moment.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:47:50 PM EDT
[#43]

Not only was it bad once, but it seemed to get shared every couple weeks on his social media.
View Quote
Man, what a smarmy, patronizing, self-aggrandizing dickhead. I'll admit I enjoyed a lot of Crowder's content, but in all honesty he never seemed like the kind of guy you'd want to have a beer and shoot the shit with when the cameras weren't rolling.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:50:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FourLoko] [#44]
never should have signed that bullshit

how can anyone force you to sign anything when you quit?

IANAL
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:29:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:

I wouldn't say phony.  I guess I see things other don't but you can't see the names everyone has.  The jokes made in the sketches. To the off hand remarks that are sometimes reacted to in unusual ways.

And not think, this guy is probably just an ahole.

With that said.  No offense to Jared.  It sounds like he was put through quite the ordeal. But...

I'm getting real tired of "this person did something really bad"  "trust me guys..."  I hope at some point someone is going to actually be able to make a real accusation of something with receipts sufficient to stick.

Because if the real of this is just that Crowder is an Ahole then I don't get it.  Things are already proceeding down a path to failure in that regard.
View Quote
The way he acts on the show is jot evidence of what is character is like. Some personalities do have a "in show character". There are some personalities that come across as very arrogant... but it's part of their shtick and in real life...are quite humble behind closed doors and with friends.

StevenCrowder may actually be an asshole behind closed doors. I never viewed him as arrogant or assholish based on his show... as it's partly a comedy show.

But some of his actions behind closed doors and what he's been accused of does paint him as being a deeply flawed character. That being said... Jared's accusations.... are quite vague. But I get what he's hinting at and he's been accused of.

What I find odd... is why Dave Landau, in his tell all, never mentioned any weird sexual stuff going on. You would think that he would have mentioned it if Crowder is a gay handsy creep.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:34:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#46]

BTW,  who is the host? Looks rather smarmy.
View Quote
GD doesn't need to know about Mersh. Here's a four hour documentary on him if you really care though.

Terrorsperg | A Mersh Documentary [Part 1]

Terrorsperg | A Mersh Documentary [Part 2]

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:58:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Seems everyone that splits with him ends up with some drama.

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:37:32 PM EDT
[#48]
This is tough to follow or to form an opinion without seeing the language in the NDA.

But, it seems like his biggest gripe is not being able to damage Crowder with some stuff he knows, and is blaming an NDA he willingly signed.

I'm not a fan of Crowder after that video with his wife, but I'm not willing to jump on this guys bandwagon just yet either.
View Quote

This rings true to some extent. I would add it almost sounds like Crowder is fucking with him while the NDA he signed makes it impossible for him to hit back.

Kind of like getting punched in the face over and over again, but not being allowed to punch back.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:45:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By callmestick:
An attack on a conservative commentator right before an election. Where have I seen this play out before???

And for a bunch of people that don't like him you sure pay a lot of attention to him.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:45:57 PM EDT
[#50]

TL;DW: Steven Crowder is a piece of shit

View Quote

In before apologists and "we attack our own?"
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top