Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:16:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Mazda also had a working hydrogen prototype in the rx8
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:53:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Heartbreaker1373:
Yeah but wil it be like the Supra or GTR and basically unaffordable?

The RX8 wasn't cheap, but it also wasn't $100K
View Quote

Neither is the Supra - 3.0 $57k USD, 2.0 about $10k less.  The 2.0 is comparable to an inflation adjusted 2011 RX8 Grand Touring.

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:55:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Alacrity:

Mazda's had two poor program choices in recent years.

Skyactiv-D  (Common Rail TDI, S Series I4s and the new 3.3L I6 mild hybrid States won't see). Low compression design and other emissions centered features created issues.

Skyacitv-X  SPCCI Petrol engine - kinda an HCCI (compression ignition petrol) with a spark plug. Yes exactly. But the promise was increased efficacy and lower emissions. Lots of dev cost, complexity and delivered as a cost option which didn't live up to the efficiency, certainly not proportional to the additional acquisition cost.

Much else could be done with those program costs. Especially for a strapped concern like Mazda who tied in with Toyota to better their prospects.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Millennial:
Originally Posted By Silverbulletz06:
Don't forget that mazda has been working on their new 6 for like 8+ years and their diesel failed spectacularly.

deisel... rotory?

As I recall there's an inherent geometric limitation to the compression mazda's typical dorito-shaped rotar can provide and it falls well below the compression ratio needed for diesel autoignition.  I think it's somewhere like 10:1 theoretical max.  Diesels need like 15:1+ ... closer to 20:1-25:1

Were they using  different shapes than the dorito-rotor in peanut-cavity?

Skyactiv-D  (Common Rail TDI, S Series I4s and the new 3.3L I6 mild hybrid States won't see). Low compression design and other emissions centered features created issues.

Skyacitv-X  SPCCI Petrol engine - kinda an HCCI (compression ignition petrol) with a spark plug. Yes exactly. But the promise was increased efficacy and lower emissions. Lots of dev cost, complexity and delivered as a cost option which didn't live up to the efficiency, certainly not proportional to the additional acquisition cost.

Much else could be done with those program costs. Especially for a strapped concern like Mazda who tied in with Toyota to better their prospects.

I really don't understand why a small time manufacturer like Mazda is spending so much money on ICE engine tech...no one really cares about fuel economy that 1-2 extra MPG is gonna make or break a deal.

Then you have Nissan who went all Lerooooy Jeeenkins on that variable compression abortion
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:07:04 PM EDT
[#4]
The first pic is the RX-Vision, concept design from about a decade ago. It's often shown in these speculative YT and Net articles purporting "The Latest News" or "The New RX-9" or "REVEALED!". . .

The second is a realistic render that been floating around.

So neither are actual Mazda production designs. Cool tho.

Theres been lots of speculation - 3 Rotor, EV or e-Skyativ G I6 variant - maybe Hydrogen is the latest. Rob Dahm's is cool but it ain't getting a 4-Rotor (3 Rotor relates to a patent peeps tie in).  But very little official from Mazda, and nothing indicating. It's been knocking around since before 2018. Low probability it makes production given Mazda's situation.

View Quote

THAT. How do you guys not know this?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#5]
They just need to do what VW failed to do ; make a vr8 . Then just stick it a 2-door , rwd , with a manual transmission.  It'll be a hit .
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:20:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:
They just need to do what VW failed to do ; make a vr8 . Then just stick it a 2-door , rwd , with a manual transmission.  It'll be a hit .
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

W8 says hi

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:31:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By midcap:

I really don't understand why a small time manufacturer like Mazda is spending so much money on ICE engine tech...no one really cares about fuel economy that 1-2 extra MPG is gonna make or break a deal.

Then you have Nissan who went all Lerooooy Jeeenkins on that variable compression abortion
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Millennial:
Don't forget that mazda has been working on their new 6 for like 8+ years and their diesel failed spectacularly.

deisel... rotory?

As I recall there's an inherent geometric limitation to the compression mazda's typical dorito-shaped rotar can provide and it falls well below the compression ratio needed for diesel autoignition.  I think it's somewhere like 10:1 theoretical max.  Diesels need like 15:1+ ... closer to 20:1-25:1

Were they using  different shapes than the dorito-rotor in peanut-cavity?

Companies ailing think they are going to breakthrough engineer their way out. Some engineering team convinces a Group VP, who pitches the C-Suite, and the Board gets convinced. The program edges lower in sequential small failures, deadlines are missed and goals are trimmed back. But it never really spirals in, so the capital expended and boundless optimism ensures continuance. Then, at some point it's clear they should punt, hell we're 7/9ths done so let's see it through. Sometime downstream: Damn - lotta cheddar and it really didn't pan out

I know you can think of examples

Meanwhile, the largest mfgs in the world are successfully rolling around two decade old lumps. That's how you get consolidation tho.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:31:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#8]
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/14291/IMG_1409_jpeg-3169990.JPG

W8 says hi

This is the VW fail
. Too many heads , too many cams , flat plane crank, balance shafts ....   all they need is half the Bugatti w16 . Put it in longitudinal they way God intended.
* one whole bank half . . .
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:35:34 PM EDT
[#9]

This is the VW fail
. Too many heads , too many cams , flat plane crank, balance shafts ....   all they need is half the Bugatti w16 . Put it in longitudinal they way God intended.
View All Quotes

W8 says hi

This is the VW fail

If GD ran some of these companies, they'd be golden.

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:38:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#10]

View All Quotes

W8 says hi

This is the VW fail

Mazda could call it the VRX-8

The Tiniest V8 Engine That Nearly Nobody Used
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:54:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroE] [#11]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:04:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By AeroE:
Volvo should resurrect the 140, wagon first, then a sedan.

The tool tray over the radiator is a mandatory feature.

Normal aspiration.  And the wiring diagram should include English words for wire colors.

View Quote

Not enough cylinders and no cross-flow head
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Morgan321:
I'm all for the resurrection of 90s jap cars.  

The Z is expensive and bland enough that it's not really selling well.
The supra is a bmw in disuise, so the prospect of reliability when they get 10-15 years old is out the window.
The toyota 86 is cheap - the subaru engine is a big downer.  Despite being slow it sells well because it's cheap, small, and fun.  

In addition to the new rx7 there is also talk of a new mr2.  Apparently both are far enough out that there are no details, much less confirmation that they will be built.  

I think there's a good market for a small inexpensive car with modest performance.  
The mr2 would be easy since it's just a new body with an existing transverse drivetrain dropped into the trunk.  
The rx7, if rotary powered, has a lot of up front infrastructure cost to start production of a new rotary engine.  
View Quote

The Z is still on the same old 370z platform with a 3.0tt engine in it.  It was always DOA.

The supra uses the non "S" BMW engine.  Reliability is fine there.  BMW's S engines (in their M cars) are the ones that scream like a banchee for 7-10y then die spectacularly with rod bearings spitting out of the block.

The 86 is good.  It's a great entry level sports car.  But I'm past entry level at this point.  If I was 25 and wanted something fun and reliable, I might look at an 86.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:09:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By dyezak:

The Z is still on the same old 370z platform with a 3.0tt engine in it.  It was always DOA.

The supra uses the non "S" BMW engine.  Reliability is fine there.  BMW's S engines (in their M cars) are the ones that scream like a banchee for 7-10y then die spectacularly with rod bearings spitting out of the block.

The 86 is good.  It's a great entry level sports car.  But I'm past entry level at this point.  If I was 25 and wanted something fun and reliable, I might look at an 86.
View All Quotes

The supra is a bmw in disuise, so the prospect of reliability when they get 10-15 years old is out the window.
The toyota 86 is cheap - the subaru engine is a big downer.  Despite being slow it sells well because it's cheap, small, and fun.  

In addition to the new rx7 there is also talk of a new mr2.  Apparently both are far enough out that there are no details, much less confirmation that they will be built.  

I think there's a good market for a small inexpensive car with modest performance.  
The mr2 would be easy since it's just a new body with an existing transverse drivetrain dropped into the trunk.  
The rx7, if rotary powered, has a lot of up front infrastructure cost to start production of a new rotary engine.  

The 86 has had some trouble,  first with rtv misapplication, then oil starvation when turning ...
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#15]
It already needs new apex seals.

Good looking drawing, though.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:45:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By gearjammer351:

View Quote

says another person that knows nothing about rotary engines except that one lame joke
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 3:59:37 PM EDT
[#17]
If it has to be a rotary I want a new and improved version of the 20B ....no electric stuff .
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:01:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Love the look, but they really need to get the engine right. The RX8 was beautiful for its time, but an unreliable POS (IIRC people were having to do rebuilds as early as 30K).
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:11:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:
Love the look, but they really need to get the engine right. The RX8 was beautiful for its time, but an unreliable POS (IIRC people were having to do rebuilds as early as 30K).
View Quote

See my previous post about the rx8 and the early problems with the renisis engine. My first 8 was totaled by a deer but I still have my 2nd one
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:21:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacrity] [#20]
Originally Posted By Fushaw:

Don't leave out the GR Corolla. Its a true Toyota engine built as a consumer US version of the WRC GR Yaris.

Honda still has the CTR which is selling like hotcakes.

Subaru killed the STI and wants to resurrect it as an EV which is lame and ghey.

This thread makes me want to find an old NB Miata and build a Spec Miata track car. Those races always look like a blast.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fushaw:

Don't leave out the GR Corolla. Its a true Toyota engine built as a consumer US version of the WRC GR Yaris.

Honda still has the CTR which is selling like hotcakes.

Subaru killed the STI and wants to resurrect it as an EV which is lame and ghey.

This thread makes me want to find an old NB Miata and build a Spec Miata track car. Those races always look like a blast.

The GR Corolla is kinda killing it.

Had doubts about volume and desirability in the States so I'm somewhat surprised and pleased for Toyota, TMNA and American enthusiasts.

I was stunned that the Circuit is back. I'm stunned they've expanded volume. It's a serious car, especially the top trims. Disappointing the States hasnt received any GR Yaris, won't  see the refresh - with the 8spd auto option , 304hp tune, or the other upgrades. Really sucks no original GRMN. Maybe the GRMN Supra or GRMN 86 will make the cut.

Still TMNA did a solid importing what was a very uncertain undertaking.

@Fushaw How has yours been?

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes

W8 says hi

W12 would sound glorious
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:07:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Emoto:
Try finding anyone who will work on a rotary engine Mazda.
View Quote
My brother has built several. His sand rail makes 540 wheel horsepower. the trans is the limiting factor. the motor could make significantly more. do they run for ever in a daily use application when you treat it like an appliance. nope. but they can run and arent THAT hard to work on. the problem is people gatekeep the info and people who own them dont bother to learn how to really treat them.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#23]
really nice.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:10:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:
Did the later rotary's have apex seals that lasted a long time?
View Quote
no they made them worse. the hotness is talking the later side exhaust port center housings and rotors, machining the rotors to take the older stronger apex seals and then putting the old side port housings in and porting the whole thing. lightest highest compression built with tons of flow. a decent amount of work involved and you need to get some hard to get not cheap parts but holy shit can they make some power.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:05:07 PM EDT
[#25]

W12 would sound glorious
View All Quotes

W8 says hi

W12 would sound glorious

The W8 sounds good by itself . Getting a Bugatti w16 and trimming it down to a VR8 would be similar if crossplane.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:07:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:
Did the later rotary’s have apex seals that lasted a long time?
View Quote

I had an RX8 that went to 200k when I was a kid
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:09:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By weapons_free:

says another person that knows nothing about rotary engines except that one lame joke
View All Quotes

Did I hurt your feelings?

Do you need a safe space?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By ATLDiver:
That’s pretty hot but they’ll make it an EV or give it an anemic gas engine.
View Quote

R stands for Rechargeable not Rotary
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:14:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By MrEG:

THAT. How do you guys not know this?
View Quote

This is the same forum that thought a picture of a Ranger with a bed cap was the new Bronco, well after the new Bronco was actually launched.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:16:44 PM EDT
[#30]

Had doubts about volume and desirability in the States so I'm somewhat surprised and pleased for Toyota, TMNA and American enthusiasts.

I was stunned that the Circuit is back. I'm stunned they've expanded volume. It's a serious car, especially the top trims. Disappointing the States hasnt received any GR Yaris, won't  see the refresh - with the 8spd auto option , 304hp tune, or the other upgrades. Really sucks no original GRMN. Maybe the GRMN Supra or GRMN 86 will make the cut.

View Quote

Potentially a combination of the right place at the right time. You know it's slim pickings when the first few comparison reviews were dragging out older cars.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:34:30 PM EDT
[#31]

You know your GF wouldn't fit in that car.
View All Quotes

no shit...that car is beautiful...so glad to see that Mazda is bringing sexy back

You know your GF wouldn't fit in that car.

I’m dying.

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:39:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacrity] [#32]
Originally Posted By sanausnol:
I am interested to I see if the Mazda Iconic SP will actually be produced and if it is the next generation of Miata or RX.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/342261/IMG_3839_jpeg-3169918.JPG
View Quote

Yea Nakayama's comments on reducing scale disappointed me.

Moro like Marumoto and unlike Kogai held senior positions in important foreign markets where 65% of Mazda's volume is dependent. So he'll have. Keen understanding of what's needed there - but will that include a push for a new sports model, that at best will serve a halo function. The relatively affordable Miata isn exactly setting the world on fire. I'm not optimistic

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:52:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacrity] [#33]
Originally Posted By Ayada:

Potentially a combination of the right place at the right time. You know it's slim pickings when the first few comparison reviews were dragging out older cars.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ayada:

Lol true.

Tho now theres a bit - Golf R matches up remarkably well, everywhere but price on base. Toyota made sure entry was relatively affordable, then you could buy up competency. Here the pricing evens out, for the CTR as well, well MSRP. I guess the Hyundai N's could be thrown in - competent (I'm enamored with the Kona N) and close pricing. So there's competitors, just not at the edge where GRC lives.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:44:54 PM EDT
[#34]
This looks sweet. Would love to see Mazda make it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:49:12 PM EDT
[#35]

The rotary concept is a loser for any real world application. They get shitty mileage, unreliable, and do not have infrastructure to support them.
View Quote

Don't forget that they can't pass emissions standards.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

I always decatted mine in Minecraft

Registered my current one with classic tags so it doesn't matter but I was exempt anyway for low mileage use
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#37]

Registered my current one with classic tags so it doesn't matter but I was exempt anyway for low mileage use
View All Quotes

I totally support your Minecraft strategy.

You're right that I don't know much about them. Tell me why the apex seals thing is a myth. I am genuinely curious and willing to listen.

Who wouldn't like the power:weight of the Wankel concept? I've just heard tales of many people having issues keeping them together and running.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#38]

I totally support your Minecraft strategy.

You're right that I don't know much about them. Tell me why the apex seals thing is a myth. I am genuinely curious and willing to listen.

Who wouldn't like the power:weight of the Wankel concept? I've just heard tales of many people having issues keeping them together and running.
View Quote

Most catastrophic apex seal destruction is due to too much boost w/o supporting mods and shit tunes. The failure of the renisis engine has been pointed too. Rotaries do wear and apex seals can and do wear resulting in low compression however so do side and corner seals. They are not to be overheated because the coolant seals will blow out. A properly maintained n/a engine will last a very long time. People who don't understand them don't address normal stuff like ignition health, clogged cats and basic stuff like adding oil and spanking the Wankel

They will still run with very low compression (technically blown up) but will be down on power and have hot start issues. A guy with a highly modded FD lost a rotor and was still able to limp it home 10hrs from the tail of the dragon
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:58:39 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

@Alacrity

It’s been good :) melted some tires last weekend

Attachment Attached File

MY 25 is supposed to be getting the 8spd auto in the GRC
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:09:47 PM EDT
[#40]

it is, but it will never get over a single speedbump or angled driveway
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:15:01 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm a 90's kid who always loved the 93-95 RX7.  It was phenominal.  And today I saw these pics:

https://media2.speedcafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/RX_Vision_edit.jpg
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/151633/419067164_821333063355434_90326892804312-3169856.JPG

While it reminds me of the Mercedes AMG Coupe, that's not a bad thing.  If Mazda can bring that to market, with the reliability and performance they used to achieve, I'd have to go test drive one at least.
View Quote

Yep

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:17:39 PM EDT
[#42]
not gonna sell, just like the aforementioned new Nissan Z

Nissan’s press release on its recent quarterly sales figures reveals the problems that have faced the Nissan Z. In the final quarter of 2023, the manufacturer sold just 462 examples of the Z. That is up from the 177 sold towards the end of 2022, which saw 263 Z’s sold in total. But across the whole of the 2023 calendar year, Nissan says it sold just 1,771 Nissan Zs. That plus the 263 from 2022 means that just 2,034 Nissan Zs have left the factory in 2023, compared to 7,152 Nissan Leafs and 128,030 Altimas.
View Quote

From June 2022 to October 2023

Going through all of the quarterly reports from Nissan, they have only reported 1571 Nissan Z sales through 17 months of the Nissan Z being available, making it one of the worst releases of a new non limited production car in modern car history.

This year so far, they have sold 1,309 models.

Other cars for reference.

Subaru BRZ: Sold 3,361 models this year alone.

Toyota GR86: Sold 8,737 models this year alone.

Toyota Supra: Sold 2,097 models this year alone.

Ford Mustang: Sold 35,315 models this year alone.

Mazda Miata: Sold 6,233 models this year alone.

Chevy Camaro: Sold 24,688 models this year alone.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:26:16 PM EDT
[#43]
About time, it's been in GT7 from the start.  With a rotary though.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:32:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Kubota3430:
We have two Mazda's right now, my next car will most likely be a CX-90.

That car is beautiful, a nice inline twin turbo 6-cylinder would be a nice fit for it.
View Quote

We are on Mazda #3.  

#2 my son has
#3 I have

#1 we traded in on #3, it was 13yo.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:07:39 AM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

The rotary concept is a loser for any real world application. They get shitty mileage, unreliable, and do not have infrastructure to support them.

With direct injection they more than likely can now
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:10:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By FourLoko:

View All Quotes

Nissan’s press release on its recent quarterly sales figures reveals the problems that have faced the Nissan Z. In the final quarter of 2023, the manufacturer sold just 462 examples of the Z. That is up from the 177 sold towards the end of 2022, which saw 263 Z’s sold in total. But across the whole of the 2023 calendar year, Nissan says it sold just 1,771 Nissan Zs. That plus the 263 from 2022 means that just 2,034 Nissan Zs have left the factory in 2023, compared to 7,152 Nissan Leafs and 128,030 Altimas.

Going through all of the quarterly reports from Nissan, they have only reported 1571 Nissan Z sales through 17 months of the Nissan Z being available, making it one of the worst releases of a new non limited production car in modern car history.

Z needs more v8
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

if mazda does bring an actual non ev rotary to the market and i can get my hands on one the first mod i do will be to make sure it doesnt pass emissions standards. cats are no bueno in any performance car esp a rotary
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:16:45 AM EDT
[#48]

Z needs more v8
View All Quotes

Nissan's press release on its recent quarterly sales figures reveals the problems that have faced the Nissan Z. In the final quarter of 2023, the manufacturer sold just 462 examples of the Z. That is up from the 177 sold towards the end of 2022, which saw 263 Z's sold in total. But across the whole of the 2023 calendar year, Nissan says it sold just 1,771 Nissan Zs. That plus the 263 from 2022 means that just 2,034 Nissan Zs have left the factory in 2023, compared to 7,152 Nissan Leafs and 128,030 Altimas.

Z needs more v8
Attachment Attached File

It needed much. Nissan gave it what they could afford. At the debut, there was a palpable sense of disappointment. The project team delivered a good vehicle based on constraints. Obviously from my pic you can see one of those.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:23:00 AM EDT
[#49]
I bought a slightly used RX-4 and loved it. Had it for a month and some assclown blew a red light and broadsided it and it was written off.
His insurance company was trying to screw me on the claim and I got fed up and hired a lawyer.
Took about 3 months and the claim was settled and I got a pretty fat check out of the ordeal, enough to walk in to the local Mazda dealer and pay cash for a brand spanking new RX-3SP.
It was a blast to drive but the novelty went away after the second engine was replaced under warranty and it got horrible fuel economy. It had just under 30,000 on it when I got rid of it.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:31:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
I bought a slightly used RX-4 and loved it. Had it for a month and some assclown blew a red light and broadsided it and it was written off.
His insurance company was trying to screw me on the claim and I got fed up and hired a lawyer.
Took about 3 months and the claim was settled and I got a pretty fat check out of the ordeal, enough to walk in to the local Mazda dealer and pay cash for a brand spanking new RX-3SP.
It was a blast to drive but the novelty went away after the second engine was replaced under warranty and it got horrible fuel economy. It had just under 30,000 on it when I got rid of it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/279984/sp_ad1_jpg-3171621.JPG

View Quote

Wankels ruined Ed Cole, screwed AMC and severely damaged GMs development of other conventional engines while they pursued - took a bit to catch up, but GM wasn't doing much about then anyway so short run,

They got better. Kinda.

Page / 3
Mazda 2024 RX9 (Page 2 of 3)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top