Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:18:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By norseman1:
Dibs on gat they find that matches ballistics for Tupac
View Quote

That was found in the back yard of a relative of Orlando Anderson. Glock 22 Gen 2.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:25:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
POV: You're on a date with Lujan.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/253414/ezgif-3-7c68682ee8_jpg-3170340.JPG
View Quote

I would care to watch her and LeanBeefPatty.... Wait, what was the thread about again?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:33:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Diddy disappeared.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:39:27 PM EDT
[#4]
claims Combs subjected him to a year of groping and 'constant unsolicited touching of his anus'.
View Quote

And I thought my job was a pain in the ass.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:39:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By kcolg30:
Isn't this the guy who's friends with President Trump? Wore the Maga hat in the Oval Office?
View Quote

I got them confused also.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:40:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By madmathew:
I had him confused with Snoop dog.
View Quote

Snoop? Nah, he is a personality more than musician. I think his persona is hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:41:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Dibs on gat they find that matches ballistics for Tupac Biggie
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:47:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:58:30 AM EDT
[#9]
That dude's always looked like a struck match.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:20:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Based on what is presented in his producers court case he's not the top of the food chain.

I wondered the same as others here, did he say something nice about Trump?  He was making too much noise.

Skip to 1:02.30 for the pdiddler stuff.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:26:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Blackbeard28:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Dibs on gat they find that matches ballistics for Tupac Biggie

I've always thought Combs had that "Missing You" song ready to go in the "event" that Chris Wallace died.  That song was #1 for awhile and made him a lot of money I'm sure.  That and the fact he rode in a different SUV the night of the shooting.  

Now that all this homo stuff is coming out, it wouldn't shock me to find out that BIG was set to leave Bad Boy for Death Row or whatever, and let everyone know about Puff being a homo, and Combs helped set him up.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:09:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Diddy is seen speaking to feds on tarmac at Miami airport next to 'drug mule' now in custody - as he insists he's innocent and victim of a witch hunt

More
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:35:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By realwar:
After the raid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgfrRCujskc
View Quote

Joke's on them... my place already looks like that. They'd have to clean it up and organize everything if they searched my place.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:47:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Antigua, Barbuda, maybe the Bahamas
Tortuga, Bermuda, maybe Guatemala
Costa Rica, Chile, probably Cape Verde
... or maybe Kokomo

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:54:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Excuse my ignorance. Are these pictures after his house was raided? After reading the article, it seems this was after the raid. They raided his house & didn't arrest him? So he's not on the run?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:06:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:46:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Excuse my ignorance. Are these pictures after his house was raided? After reading the article, it seems this was after the raid. They raided his house & didn't arrest him? So he's not on the run?
View Quote

When the Feds do a search warrant, they often do so in a "shock and awe" style format (over the top armored vehicles, full tac gear, trashing the place, etc) to intimidate suspects and witnesses into cooperating. Plus gather any extra evidence they can find.  From my experiences, by the time the Feds make the decision to perform a gestapo raid, they've already decided that they're going to hit you with charges.  They just may just keep the charges under wrap until they think there's nothing more they can dig up.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

It was during the raid. They timed it for when he was leaving out of the country.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:48:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Did Q predict this?

If any of the pedo stuff we hear about is true. I pray they all get burnt down.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:00:22 PM EDT
[#20]
The prosecutor who secured R Kelly's sex trafficking conviction has warned Diddy should be 'very concerned' about the Homeland Security raids on his properties.

Nadia Shihata said the searches are a sign an investigation is 'well underway' with federal agents confident they would find evidence of a crime or 'multiple crimes'.

Shihata told NewsNation's Ashley Banfield the raids which came before the arrest of Sean 'Diddy' Combs' suspected drugs mule Brendon Paul, were 'big news'.

'Obviously, taking an overt step and investigation of searching two homes means the investigation is well underway here,' she said.

'They've clearly have probable cause to believe a federal crime has been committed and that evidence of that crime or multiple crimes would be found in the two locations that they searched.

'So, this is this is big news. And if I'm P Diddy, or his lawyers, I'd be very concerned at this point.'

Shihata was instrumental in putting disgraced rapper R Kelly behind bars for 30 years for eight counts of sex trafficking in 2022.

Banfield told viewers that federal agents are now modelling their case against Combs on Shihata's prosecution of R Kelly.

Combs has faced a number of civil lawsuits in recent years alleging sexual assault and other illicit activity.

He has denied any allegations of sexual misconduct and has not been criminally charged.

Shihata warned that witnesses connected to the federal investigation could be wary about speaking to federal agents if they have signed confidentiality agreements.

'An NDA, that when push comes to shove, is not going to trump a grand jury subpoena or a federal agent or prosecutor asking you questions, but I wouldn't say that they are, that they have no effect.

'NDAs can make people very reluctant and hesitant to speak to law enforcement. So, if it's someone that law enforcement is not already aware of, they may be wary to, you know, themselves contact law enforcement to provide information. And, so they can still deter people in that sense.'

More
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Do SEALs train the DHS SRT? I notice all muzzle up.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:13:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wizzi01] [#22]
Originally Posted By jb1001:

I've always thought Combs had that "Missing You" song ready to go in the "event" that Chris Wallace died.  That song was #1 for awhile and made him a lot of money I'm sure.  That and the fact he rode in a different SUV the night of the shooting.  

Now that all this homo stuff is coming out, it wouldn't shock me to find out that BIG was set to leave Bad Boy for Death Row or whatever, and let everyone know about Puff being a homo, and Combs helped set him up.
View Quote

I'll be missing you costs P diddy about 5 grand a day he has to pay to Sting.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#23]
7 pages in, is GD slacking or did I miss it?

PDF of Jones vs Combs: https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/diddy-v-jones-sexual-assault-complaint-feb-2024.pdf

Front page:

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:52:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By josepha1:

ASS and Titties
View Quote

She's three foot tall.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:03:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Just saw they got Cuba Gooding mixed up in this now too.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:12:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By SamBoga:
Just saw they got Cuba Gooding mixed up in this now too.
View Quote

Cuba Gooding Jr is just a brilliant method actor. He's getting ready for a sequel to Boat Trip.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:39:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:41:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Shocked that all these dems would be arrested by other dems?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:10:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By dirtyboy:
Shocked that all these dems would be arrested by other dems?
View Quote

Night of the Long Knives
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:11:47 PM EDT
[#31]
P. Diddy’s Alleged ‘Drug Mule’ Arrested: Everything We Know

Diddy's Former Backup Dancer Alleges 'Horrific' Experience

Diddy's Former Backup Dancer Alleges 'Horrific' Experience

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:14:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Diddy’s neighbor claims he brings minors to his house BY THE BUS LOAD late at night.

Diddy’s neighbor claims he brings minors to his house BY THE BUS LOAD late at night.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:41:47 PM EDT
[#33]
This one kinda crazy.

ICE CUBE EXPOSES Beyonce & Jay Z For COVERING UP For Diddy?!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

Many years ago I saw a picture of a female ATF agent in a newspaper article carrying a literal handful of guns at a bust. Everything about this woman looked like a complete soup sandwich. Even her hair which I swear to God looked like it was wrapped in saran wrap and tape.

I kept that image in a scrapbook for years. It was genuinely one of the strangest looking things I had ever seen in a newspaper.
View Quote

If she was black, I believe I Pepperidge Farm that picture.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:12:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By konger:

How is any of this listed in the article illegal? I read the one woman (a prostitute) was 37 that he “directed to have sex with other men while Diddy watched and masturbated.” It sounds like he wanted his own live OnlyFans/Chaturbate. It doesn’t sound like these were underage children. She was a mature prostitute. That’s her job right? What am I missing here? I haven’t been following this too close.
View Quote

I believe anytime you pay a prostitute you could be indicated for human trafficking.

Not a lawyer,  no experience.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By TxLewis:

I believe anytime you pay a prostitute you could be indicated for human trafficking.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By konger:

How is any of this listed in the article illegal? I read the one woman (a prostitute) was 37 that he “directed to have sex with other men while Diddy watched and masturbated.” It sounds like he wanted his own live OnlyFans/Chaturbate. It doesn’t sound like these were underage children. She was a mature prostitute. That’s her job right? What am I missing here? I haven’t been following this too close.

No a lawyer either but the law is very vague. Some podcast I was half watching suggested that he may have paid for the prostitute to fuck his friends that make it trafficking

Kind of like a straw purchase
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:46:41 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Many years ago I saw a picture of a female ATF agent in a newspaper article carrying a literal handful of guns at a bust. Everything about this woman looked like a complete soup sandwich. Even her hair which I swear to God looked like it was wrapped in saran wrap and tape.

I kept that image in a scrapbook for years. It was genuinely one of the strangest looking things I had ever seen in a newspaper.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:48:41 PM EDT
[#38]

That’s the one lol
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:54:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By sabre_kc:

That’s the one lol
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sabre_kc:

That’s the one lol

Affirmative.

I mean... Wow.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:57:59 PM EDT
[#40]
You know it's bad when Luke from 2 Live Crew says he leaves Daddy's parties early. And that man knows how to party.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:24:16 PM EDT
[#41]
What was the point of all this retarded bullshit? Parties, hookers, drugs, underage girls, stupid outfits, etc? It all sounds exhausting.

He couldn't just make music or produce or whatever the fuck he does and live a drama free low key life?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:31:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:40:00 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ohio:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/35784/agent_jpg-3172232.JPG

Not for nothing...

The fact that she black probably explains it.

My guess with 99.9% certainty, it's raining or humid and she's trying to protect her hair...
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:46:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hesperus] [#44]
Originally Posted By JimEN:
What was the point of all this retarded bullshit? Parties, hookers, drugs, underage girls, stupid outfits, etc? It all sounds exhausting.

He couldn't just make music or produce or whatever the fuck he does and live a drama free low key life?
View Quote

Blackmail material my good man. Production of blackmail material.

Someone gets invited to a party. They get offered some very illicit party favors. Some say, "no thank you and leave." Others dive in nose first and then when they sober up the next morning.

"You better do what I say and get me everything I want or I'll make sure your wife sees these pics of you snorting blow off a 12 year old girl..."

Edit. Oop I see 50 Cent beat me too it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:55:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pallas] [#45]
Originally Posted By floridahunter07:
Antigua, Barbuda, maybe the Bahamas
Tortuga, Bermuda, maybe Guatemala
Costa Rica, Chile, probably Cape Verde
... or maybe Kokomo

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/165249/diddy_jpeg-3170849.JPG
View Quote

He’d be better off in an African country that hates America and has some dictator. He could live well.

That drug mule whiteboy is going to take the first deal offered, he’s going to sing like a motherfucker. If I was him, I would be worried, about everyone.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:04:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pallas] [#46]
Originally Posted By JimEN:
Do SEALs train the DHS SRT? I notice all muzzle up.
View Quote

That used to be just a SEAL thing, but I’ve got SF/AF SO guys who have taught it to me. Seems the “low/mid” ready isn’t always ideal when working around furniture, people, vehicles, etc. 20+ years of GWOT, lessons learned, that generation is worth listening to.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:08:17 PM EDT
[#47]
The day of the raid. You can tell he's shitting bricks.

#TMZ has the first video of #Diddy after his homes were raided by the feds Monday.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:10:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:26:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Pallas:

He’d be better off in an African country that hates America and has some dictator. He could live well.

That drug mule whiteboy is going to take the first deal offered, he’s going to sing like a motherfucker. If I was him, I would be worried, about everyone.
View Quote

He better be in protective custody, or some small town in Nebraska.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top