Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:48:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By realwar:
A list of some of his accusers.

Link
View Quote

How is any of this listed in the article illegal? I read the one woman (a prostitute) was 37 that he “directed to have sex with other men while Diddy watched and masturbated.” It sounds like he wanted his own live OnlyFans/Chaturbate. It doesn’t sound like these were underage children. She was a mature prostitute. That’s her job right? What am I missing here? I haven’t been following this too close.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:52:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By PewPewPew1212:

How much was Epstein supposedly worth?  Have we seen his client list yet?

I’m leaning towards Candace being on point.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stpeteaustin:
Originally Posted By Fence_Post:

She is getting a bit nuts. The guy is worth a billion, he is the top of that chain.

This.
Candace and the Hodge Twins know what's up.
I honestly can't believe more people don't, actually.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:15:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By gehrig:
Let’s all hope that what is found in that mansion leads to other leftist wackos going down.

View Quote

You mean like a list of everyone that travelled to and from there?
Lol.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:21:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

Lol.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m24shooter:
Originally Posted By gehrig:
Let's all hope that what is found in that mansion leads to other leftist wackos going down.

Lol.
Yeah, that's not happening. This raid is most likely to find and destroy any damning evidence there may be that implicates any of those higher up the food chain.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:21:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By HKocher:

It’s HSI. It’s basically TSA with a gun.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HKocher:
Originally Posted By JimEN:
https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2024/03/real-name-sean-combs-raided-79009725.jpg?resize=1536,1024&quality=75&strip=all

Isn't the paddle portion of a paddle holster supposed to be worn inside the pants?  

And if you're going to rock one strap on a 6004 shouldn't it be the lower strap?

Is that a Serpa I spy on the left holding a glock?

It’s HSI. It’s basically TSA with a gun.

Got to push back on you Bro….there are, or were some stand up folks with HSI, at least the ones that I worked with…some were clowns, most were either GTG, or had bad leadership, like any other L.E. Gig….having said that, everyone that I knew with DHS punched out with Biden, and I used to play in the Reagan building
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:24:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By konger:

How is any of this listed in the article illegal? I read the one woman (a prostitute) was 37 that he “directed to have sex with other men while Diddy watched and masturbated.” It sounds like he wanted his own live OnlyFans/Chaturbate. It doesn’t sound like these were underage children. She was a mature prostitute. That’s her job right? What am I missing here? I haven’t been following this too close.
View All Quotes

Link

I just skimmed thr article, but I believe aquiring prostitutes across state lines is trafficking whether they wanted to go there to do it or not.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:50:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Jarcese:

I just skimmed thr article, but I believe aquiring prostitutes across state lines is trafficking whether they wanted to go there to do it or not.
View All Quotes

Link

This makes the story even crazier if true. All this manpower for taking hookers across state lines? Somebody powerful wants to take Diddy down. That much seems clear. What does he know or what evidence does he have?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:54:46 PM EDT
[#10]

This makes the story even crazier if true. All this manpower for taking hookers across state lines? Somebody powerful wants to take Diddy down. That much seems clear. What does he know or what evidence does he have?
View All Quotes

Link

I'm pretty sure he's alleged to have dirt on anyone that did anything out of the ordinary at his residences.  Remember how big his "White" parties were 15 years ago?  There were a lot of powerful people that went to those parties, not just degenerate rappers.  That's illegal too, but if they got him that, then there's a problem with showing the evidence.  Get him on something smaller and steal/destroy all the dirt.  That's just my dumb little theory.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:04:34 PM EDT
[#11]

I'm pretty sure he's alleged to have dirt on anyone that did anything out of the ordinary at his residences.  Remember how big his "White" parties were 15 years ago?  There were a lot of powerful people that went to those parties, not just degenerate rappers.  That's illegal too, but if they got him that, then there's a problem with showing the evidence.  Get him on something smaller and steal/destroy all the dirt.  That's just my dumb little theory.
View Quote

Yeah, I don’t know anything about this guy other than he’s a rapper or in the rap industry. I wouldn’t recognize any of his songs. Not my style lol. Never heard of a “white party.”
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:07:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By staringback05:
Katt Williams got his ass
View Quote

Dude has quite a arrest record, Katt Williams does.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:11:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Macsabbath:

This.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Macsabbath:
Originally Posted By stpeteaustin:
Originally Posted By Fence_Post:

She is getting a bit nuts. The guy is worth a billion, he is the top of that chain.

This.

I’m not saying I believe her, but calling her crazy for suggesting the FBI would hide evidence to protect powerful people ignores the recent case of Hunter Biden’s laptop where the FBI did just that.  Before that, there was the Hillary Clinton investigation where they had Anthony Weiner’s laptop but didn’t look into it despite knowing there was evidence on it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:26:09 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Eliot Spitzer did it, and nobody cared.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:31:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HKocher] [#15]
Originally Posted By Saablook:

Got to push back on you Bro….there are, or were some stand up folks with HSI, at least the ones that I worked with…some were clowns, most were either GTG, or had bad leadership, like any other L.E. Gig….having said that, everyone that I knew with DHS punched out with Biden, and I used to play in the Reagan building
View Quote

How many of those good ones were from the pre-DHS days? In my experience plenty of the pre-DHS agents that got absorbed into the Bush mega agency were squared away. The ones that got hired after, not so much.

Most of the pre-DHS guys are eligible for retirement, so that’s probably why everyone you knew punched out under Biden.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:45:16 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

Link

Seems someone decided it was better to take him out rather than him having dirt on them.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:53:11 PM EDT
[#17]

Yeah, I don’t know anything about this guy other than he’s a rapper or in the rap industry. I wouldn’t recognize any of his songs. Not my style lol. Never heard of a “white party.”
View All Quotes

His "white" parties were in The Hamptons where everyone had to dress in white.  Tons of important people went to them, like I said, not just music industry and rappers.  If he had cameras rolling then, he has just as much dirt as Epstein had.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Which is exactly what Hunter Biden was openly doing for years and there is a shit load of proof with pics and texts and payment receipts, and everyone at DOJ just ignores it
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:36:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JimEN] [#19]
His "white" parties were in The Hamptons where everyone had to dress in white.  Tons of important people went to them, like I said, not just music industry and rappers.  If he had cameras rolling then, he has just as much dirt as Epstein had.
View Quote
He'd always hire local LE off duty as security. People always thought it was to get favorable treatment with permits, noise ordiances, parking and other petty stupid shit.

I hope they didnt cover up much worse shit.

Over the years cops have gotten into trouble working security for the wealthy.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 3:16:37 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Don’t feel bad. I confused him with Kanye West.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 3:36:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: realwar] [#21]
Diddy's 'drug mule' is arrested at airport at same time rapper's sons were put in cuffs during raids on his mansions

A man accused of being Diddy's 'drug mule' was arrested trying to board at the same time the rapper's mansion was raided by police.

Brendan Paul, 25, was arrested by Miami-Dade Police, alongside Homeland Security agents, at Opa-Locka Airport in Miami about 4.30pm on Monday.

Federal agents raided Diddy's homes in Los Angeles and Miami the same day as part of a sex trafficking investigation and detained two of his sons.

Justin and King Combs were later released without charge. Photos show at least two men were put in handcuffs during the Los Angeles raid.

Diddy was spotted about 3pm at Opa-Locka Airport, not long before Paul was arrested there, hours after the raid started, after his jet flew in from LA.

Department of Homeland Security and other local law enforcement offices contacted by DailyMail.com on Tuesday have not been able to comment on Diddy's location and it was not clear where he went.

He was scheduled to fly to the Caribbean and blocked the public tracking of his jet after it arrived in Miami. Police seized his phones but he was not arrested.

The LoveAir LLC Gulfstream 5 jet was later tracked to the Caribbean island of Antigua, but he wasn't on board.

Paul is being held at Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center in Miami on two $2,500 bonds for cocaine and marijuana possession, according to jail records.

He had 'contraband inside his personal travel bags… the suspect cocaine was located and tested', an affidavit read.

Paul was referred to as Diddy's 'drug mule' in a lawsuit Rodney 'Lil Rod' Jones (pictured) filed against Diddy, whose real name is Sean Combs

The complaint, one of five against Cobs since November, alleged he was involved in 'acquiring and distributing Mr Combs drugs and guns'.

A person familiar with the allegations told Rolling Stone that the Paul in the lawsuit was the same one arrested at Opa-Locka Airport on Monday.

Whether Paul's arrest was connected to allegations in the lawsuit, or to the raids on Diddy's properties, was not confirmed.

Jones claimed in the lawsuit that he 'personally witnessed' Paul 'acquire and distribute' drugs to Combs and his entourage, and transport or intend to transport drugs in baggage on flights.

He wrote the flights were between Los Angeles, Miami, Virginia, the Caribbean, and London three times in December 2022, April 2023 and November 2023.

'Members of the enterprise and their associates procured, transported and distributed ecstasy, cocaine, GHB, ketamine, marijuana, mushrooms, by packing these substances in their carry-on luggage and going through TSA,' he wrote.

'Mr Jones personally witnessed... Brendan transport firearms to and from nightclubs, strip clubs, and other venues for Mr Combs on his person in Miami, Florida.

'Mr Jones personally witnessed Mr Combs distribute firearms out of his bedroom closet to individuals that Mr Jones knew to be members of local gangs.

Paul with Diddy in the recording studio, posted to Paul's Facebook and included in the lawsuit

Jones attached a photo of Paul holding prescription pill bottles with a black pouch sitting on his lap.

'Brendan Paul is videotaped with one of the black pouches Combs, and Kristina Khorram required the associates and members... to carry,' he claimed.

'This pouch was filled with ecstasy, cocaine, GHB, ketamine, marijuana, mushrooms, and tuc.'

'Mr Combs required Brendan Paul and Mr Jones to carry his firearm on their person whenever they went out,' another part of the lawsuit read.

'One of these occasions Mr. Jones was required to carry Mr Combs' firearm was when Mr Combs recorded himself coaching Mr Jones on how to solicit sex workers.'

Jones worked with Combs most recently on his record, The Love Album: Off the Grid. He claimed Paul and other staff were told to hire sex workers to come to the recording studio.

'Mr Combs felt there was too much testosterone in the studio and wanted sex workers there to create the vibe for the Love Album,' the lawsuit claimed.

'Then these workers arrived, and Mr Jones and the other musicians and producers were required to engage in sex acts with them.'

Jones is suing the beleaguered rapper over claims he engaged in 'serious illegal activity' including sexual assault.

The initial lawsuit alleged Combs forced him to procure sex workers and pressured him into acts with them.

He also accused Gooding Jr. of groping him while on Diddy's yacht in January 2023, according to the filings.

The incident allegedly took place in the Virgin Islands and saw Combs try to 'pass off' Jones to actor Gooding, the lawsuit states.

'Cuba Gooding Jr. began touching, groping and fondling Mr. Jones' legs, his upper inner thighs near his groin, the small of his back near his buttocks and his shoulders,' Jones' the lawsuit alleges.

The complaint also includes a photo appearing to show 'Jerry Maguire' star Gooding with his arm around Jones, as well as a pictures purportedly showing Combs and Gooding talking on the yacht.

Combs was accused in the lawsuit of failing to step in and stop Gooding from 'sexually assaulting' Jones.

One of the photos in Jones' lawsuit accusing Diddy of connections to a shooting

Sex workers Jones claimed Diddy forced him to have sex with.

Jones' bombshell lawsuit against Diddy claims Combs subjected him to a year of groping and 'constant unsolicited touching of his anus'.

He says he was ordered to recruit prostitutes and have sex with them for the star's pleasure, and has hundreds of hours of video documenting Combs's 'serious illegal activity'.

He claims he was also sexually assaulted by a female cousin of Combs's girlfriend Yung Miami and forced to watch a video of record producer Stevie J having sex with another man.

Jones was required to work in Combs' bathroom where the star would shower naked behind a glass screen, according to the lawsuit.

The producer alleges Combs boasted of having shot people and threatened to inflict bodily harm if Jones did not comply with his demands.

He says the 'forceful and demanding' star privately admitted involvement in a 1999 nightclub shooting that saw him acquitted of gun possession and bribery charges.

'Mr Combs consistently made it clear that he has immense power in the music industry and with law enforcement,' the lawsuit claimed.

Jones claims that underage girls and sex workers were guests at the star's house parties and that he saw the star drug their drinks.

He also claims he was ordered to Miami trawl bars and nightspots to recruit sex workers, and says he himself was drugged in February last year before he woke up naked, dizzy and confused in bed with Combs and two sex workers.

His lawsuit also names Combs' son Justin, his chief of staff Kristina Khorram, and Universal Music Group chief executive Sir Lucian Grange as defendants.

It accuses Khorram of 'grooming' him on Combs's behalf and claims that Motown Records, Love Records and Universal Music Group comprised a 'Rico enterprise' that 'failed to adequately monitor, warn or supervise' Combs and his inner circle.

Continued
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:28:21 PM EDT
[#23]
There have been rumors that Sean Diddy Combs is or was a Fed.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Dibs on gat they find that matches ballistics for Tupac
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:34:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

I would say so.

As for him not being "high enough on the totem pole." Isn't this the way you get the higher ups? Squeezing the lower guys and offering them a deal if they turn on... The Big Guy?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hesperus:
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:
Originally Posted By staringback05:
Kat Williams got his ass

Yup

I would say so.

As for him not being "high enough on the totem pole." Isn't this the way you get the higher ups? Squeezing the lower guys and offering them a deal if they turn on... The Big Guy?

Yes... just like with Epstein???
Oh wait a minute.

Yeah, I'm calling it now. Diddy did not kill himself.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:38:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By michigan66:
The "no extradition treaty" means next to nothing--if  the US wants someone bad enough, they just get the destination country to deport or expel the alleged criminal.
View Quote
It does mean something. It means that when the US government doesn't really give a shit... they can use the non-extradition treaty as an excuse.

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:41:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:

Yes... just like with Epstein???
Oh wait a minute.

Yeah, I'm calling it now. Diddy did not kill himself.
View Quote

That's the neat thing. At the moment he is in the wind. If he's found in a gas station bathroom with 20 bullets in him it shouldn't be hard to pin on some Shmuck who will be quietly stabbed in prison not long after he is arrested...

And there we go. All swept under the rug. Go back to your 🍺 and sports.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:48:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#28]
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

The only chance you have is (1) interdicting the flight on the ground when refueling or (2) an intercept with a fighter  but what are you going to do, shoot it down?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
Originally Posted By PeepEater:
I would assume ATC can command an aircraft with a fleeing felony suspect to land.

The only chance you have is (1) interdicting the flight on the ground when refueling or (2) an intercept with a fighter  but what are you going to do, shoot it down?
For an accused pedo? Yes!
"Oh but what about the innocent pilots!?"

Fuck them. I'm sure they knew what was up. They chose to help smuggle a pedo out of the country... their lives should be forfeit.

But thats only in a hypothetical, non real scenario where there isn't more to the story.
In all due honesty, I suspect the only reason the Feds are going after him is because he's outlived his usefulness and has become more of a liability than an asset.
P Diddy was partnered up with a lot of people, and probably wasn't at the top of the totem pole.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 5:28:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: konger] [#29]
So basically Diddy hasn’t done anything different than most rock bands of the 60s, 70s, 80s or 90s. Sex drugs and rock and roll. Yet they want his head on a pike. Something is really fishy here.
ETA: that’s from reading realwar’s post above.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:02:40 PM EDT
[#30]

BREAKING: Attorney for Diddy responds to federal raids as WITCH HUNT:

"Yesterday, there was a gross overuse of military-level force as search warrants were executed at Mr. Combs' residences. There is no excuse for the excessive show of force and hostility exhibited by authorities or the way his children and employees were treated.

Mr. Combs was never detained but spoke to and cooperated with authorities. Despite media speculation, neither Mr. Combs nor any of his family members have been arrested nor has their ability to travel been restricted in any way.

This unprecedented ambush -- paired with an advanced, coordinated media presence -- leads to a premature rush to judgment of Mr. Combs and is nothing more than a witch hunt based on meritless accusations made in civil lawsuits. There has been no finding of criminal or civil liability with any of these allegations. Mr. Combs is innocent and will continue to fight every single day to clear his name."
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:09:38 PM EDT
[#31]
This week Diddy will get the Presidential Humanitarian Award.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By zukguy:

The Rothchild family is now only worth 1 billion dollars, they're not even on the same level as true rich people anymore.

Now, I'm not saying they're not still powerful, I don't know that answer.
View Quote

Its more complicated than that.

You have different branches of the Rothschild family each with their own wealth, but likely still working toward the family's goals.  Look how the family formed around Nat when he surprised them in his play boy phase and married without family approval and how they paid her to walk away without the Rothschild name with an NDA from hell.  They got Nat back into the family game and then you see the media start dropping pro articles on him to wash his past but draw in future opportunities.

I have not seen where they would have lost/spent the wealth to get to the numbers you mention.  Any ideas how they would have lost it?

I suspect they didnt lose it because you have their politicians pushing things like a wealth tax, likely IMO aimed at crippling upstarts like Elon Musk before he can accumulate real power.  Do you really think they would do such a thing if their wealth was exposed?  This is a family that got wealthy by doing things like funding both  sides of war to gain power and control over both nations.  Having their much of their wealth off the books in some fashion seems easy enough when you consider the shit that family has been accused of over the years.

I'm not saying the R family is the most wealthy of the group, I use them as an example merely as they are more known to the world than others.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:24:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#34]
After the raid

Diddy's House TRASHED After Raid, Calls Case 'Witch Hunt' | TMZ
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:50:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Saablook:

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:51:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Rumors have swirled for years that forced gay sex is his thing. If it comes down to it prison life might be right up his back alley.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:55:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pallas] [#37]

View All Quotes

Sex trafficking has become a massively broad category beyond moving sex workers around. Literally, if you fly your favorite NYC high class escort down to Miami on the regular and LE has it out for you, you are guilty of sex trafficking.
After the raid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgfrRCujskc

I would be pissed.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:58:05 PM EDT
[#38]

You forgot...

@JLPettimoreIII
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:00:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Usher claims he saw some 'very curious things' while living at Diddy's New York mansion when he was just 14. It was called Puffy Flavor Camp.

2016 interview on Howard Stern Show
Video

Usher claimed he was exposed to some 'pretty wild' stuff while living at rapper Diddy (born Sean Love Combs)'s New York mansion when he was just 14.

Following Homeland Security agents' raids on the music mogul's Holmby Hills and Miami mansions as part of an ongoing sex trafficking investigation this week, social media users unearthed a 2016 interview of Usher talking about his time living with the superstar, 54, in the spring of 1994.

While appearing on The Howard Stern Show, the Yeah! hitmaker, 45, alleged that it was LA Reid's idea to have him live with the R&B singer in Scarsdale to 'see the lifestyle.'

When asked if Diddy's 'place was filled with chicks and orgying nonstop' by Stern, Usher replied: 'Not really... I got a chance to see some things … I don't know if I could indulge and even understand what I was looking at.'

'It was pretty wild. It was crazy. There were very curious things taking place and I didn't necessarily understand it,' he admitted.

As for whether he would send his children to 'Puffy Flavor Camp,' Usher responded with an emphatic: 'Hell no!'

Link
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:03:58 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm of the age to be on the BadBoy train long ago. Started with Notorious BIG, Diddy, Ma$e. Why is it always 20 years later that these supposed victims come forward? The alleged defendants have lived their best lives. Trying to send them to prison now is trivial.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:07:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By centrarchidae:

You forgot...

@JLPettimoreIII
View Quote
POV: You're on a date with Lujan.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:08:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Remember when Marilyn Manson was performing at the MTV Music Awards (I think) in 1996 and P. Diddler's family was all shocked and appalled at Manson's bare ass?

LOL!
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:11:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Isn't this the guy who's friends with President Trump? Wore the Maga hat in the Oval Office?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:13:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By kcolg30:
Isn't this the guy who's friends with President Trump? Wore the Maga hat in the Oval Office?
View Quote

No, no, no...  That's Kanye. Different rapper.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:19:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Donut777donut] [#45]
View Quote

They all look the same? (To some)
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:19:45 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote
No
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:55:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

Don't feel bad. I confused him with Kanye West.
View Quote
I had him confused with Snoop dog.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#48]

ASS and Titties
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Usher claims he saw some 'very curious things' while living at Diddy's New York mansion when he was just 14. It was called Puffy Flavor Camp.

2016 interview on Howard Stern Show
Video

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/03/26/19/82922491-0-image-a-5_1711482716242.jpg

Usher claimed he was exposed to some 'pretty wild' stuff while living at rapper Diddy (born Sean Love Combs)'s New York mansion when he was just 14.

Following Homeland Security agents' raids on the music mogul's Holmby Hills and Miami mansions as part of an ongoing sex trafficking investigation this week, social media users unearthed a 2016 interview of Usher talking about his time living with the superstar, 54, in the spring of 1994.

While appearing on The Howard Stern Show, the Yeah! hitmaker, 45, alleged that it was LA Reid's idea to have him live with the R&B singer in Scarsdale to 'see the lifestyle.'

When asked if Diddy's 'place was filled with chicks and orgying nonstop' by Stern, Usher replied: 'Not really... I got a chance to see some things … I don't know if I could indulge and even understand what I was looking at.'

'It was pretty wild. It was crazy. There were very curious things taking place and I didn't necessarily understand it,' he admitted.

As for whether he would send his children to 'Puffy Flavor Camp,' Usher responded with an emphatic: 'Hell no!'

Link
View Quote

He was raped by them. Beiber got the same treatment.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:08:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
POV: You're on a date with Lujan.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/253414/ezgif-3-7c68682ee8_jpg-3170340.JPG
View Quote

I would marry her.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top