[#1]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I forget my phone half the time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:20:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By packingXDs:
Sure came in handy to know exactly where the SO wrecked last week. Knew where to start heading to. Once closer, knew which hospital to show up at. Such horrible scary technology.
View Quote

Per Extorris and runcible, your relationship is already over anyway. If you haven't already, you should start the divorce now, before she has a chance to recover.

This place! People complain about how "they" are forcing us into a low-trust society, and yet the people here seem to wish for and embrace it.

Our family doesn't use life 360 because of trust issues. We do it because we love each other, and watch each other's backs. But that doesn't work for much of GD, because they can't comprehend caring about anyone's well-being except for their own. To them, the only possible reason you'd want to know where someone else is, is to spy on them for personal gain, or because you suspect them of wronging or betraying you in some way. That is the very definition of "low trust."
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:27:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By jb31:

I'm going with this.  First, fuck no.  Also, you are not the only one with access to that live and historical data.  Absolutely not.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jb31:
Originally Posted By farfromhome:
LOL read my sig

I'm going with this.  First, fuck no.  Also, you are not the only one with access to that live and historical data.  Absolutely not.

Those others have access to that data whether you're using the app or not. Even if you have location "off" on your phone. If you carry a phone, they have your data. Not using the app doesn't make it any more difficult for nefarious actors to use your information for their own gain. It just keeps you from using tools that can add to your convenience and quality of life, that everyone around you is already using.

They're stealing and using data from you, no matter what.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:30:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By hollywood387:
Here's a novel concept.

Talk to each other and trust the information to be true.

Y'all got some serious relationship issues.

H
View Quote

Talk to each other? Why? Why would you even ask about each other's actions or activities unless you don't trust them? The fact that you feel your family needs to verbally report to one another where they've been and what they're doing, or what they're about to do, means you have serious relationship issues. If you actually trusted each other, talking wouldn't be necessary.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:31:45 AM EDT
[#6]
One of the girls I work with was recently in a full blown panic because her BF "turned off his location" on his phone. First I had heard of it...
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:34:11 AM EDT
[#7]
I worked with a guy once who had a program installed on his wife's computer that would track all her online activity and send him a daily email with a report on what she'd done.

Obviously, major trust issues.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:34:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sitdwnandhngon] [#8]
Originally Posted By Waldo:

My wife and I both grew up and spent a good portion of our lives in the age before cell phones. (The before time). As such, neither of us is too hung up on them.  I spend two weeks out of every month 300 miles away from my wife in an area with little to no coverage.

I can't do much for her anyway if I'm 300 miles away. And there's not much she can she can do for me either.

We just grew up in a less dependent age.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:

One is someone in a position of authority looking for evidence to use against you.

The other should be a healthy relationship using a security net/convenience that is now available through technology.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the guys who are adamantly against location sharing tend to hide things from their wives, even if it's stupid things like purchases they really don't need to be making..

My wife and I both grew up and spent a good portion of our lives in the age before cell phones. (The before time). As such, neither of us is too hung up on them.  I spend two weeks out of every month 300 miles away from my wife in an area with little to no coverage.

I can't do much for her anyway if I'm 300 miles away. And there's not much she can she can do for me either.

I didn't even have a phone until my first kid was born.

I quickly realized I was just being stupid and stubborn. Incredibly handy little things, I just wish people would have more self control with them.

I used to leave notes for my wife about where I was if I was going hunting or something, a lot easier to just shoot a message over and she can see my location rather than a description on paper.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:48:28 AM EDT
[#9]

I quickly realized I was just being stupid and stubborn. Incredibly handy little things, I just wish people would have more self control with them.

I used to leave notes for my wife about where I was if I was going hunting or something, a lot easier to just shoot a message over and she can see my location rather than a description on paper.
View All Quotes

One is someone in a position of authority looking for evidence to use against you.

The other should be a healthy relationship using a security net/convenience that is now available through technology.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the guys who are adamantly against location sharing tend to hide things from their wives, even if it's stupid things like purchases they really don't need to be making..

We use life360, and my family will still ask where someone is.

Don't put to much stock in the accuracy, good enough to tell if anyone is out of the big city headed our way.  Certainly not good enough to say someone's wrecked.  I keep telling them, if I need emergency services, I'm dealing with staying alive, and will call later.  If it's not that bad, I'll call for help so I'm not waiting on someone to notice I haven't moved in a while.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:59:33 AM EDT
[#10]
The aversion to this reminds me of when I first put up security cams on my house.  

I was ahead of the trend there. Had cams back when all you could get were 480TVL and coax cable.  Family, neighbors thought I was a paranoid nutter.  

Having cameras at the time people’s initial impression was you had some nefarious intent.  Now it’s pretty common and people see the benefit. Same way with phone trackers.  Initial impression is it’s done for nefarious reason but eventually will realize the benefits.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:09:12 AM EDT
[#11]
We have find my iphone on our phones.  I usually just check to make sure my wife made it to work.  My wife uses it when I camp/hunt/fish to make sure I am ok (like if my phone is showing up deep in the woods at 1 am)
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:10:34 AM EDT
[#12]
I might consider it if the wife was annoying with where you at, did you x?...

I'd say i don't want the gov spying on me through it but they pretty much have that ability without a location app anyway.

But generally yeah fuck that shit. What are you insecure about?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:24:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:54:27 AM EDT
[#14]
I turn my location off. Don’t want her to see me hanging at the auto parts store.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:04:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Wife doesn’t track me.  When I’m out of town traveling for work I typically let her know when/where I’m expected to be so she has an idea.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:06:07 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

It would be interesting, and probably telling, to see the ages of the people so adamantly in favor of tracking and spying on their family members and otherwise so eagerly embracing the surveillance state.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:32:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Gunner226:

Per Extorris and runcible, your relationship is already over anyway. If you haven't already, you should start the divorce now, before she has a chance to recover.

This place! People complain about how "they" are forcing us into a low-trust society, and yet the people here seem to wish for and embrace it.

Our family doesn't use life 360 because of trust issues. We do it because we love each other, and watch each other's backs. But that doesn't work for much of GD, because they can't comprehend caring about anyone's well-being except for their own. To them, the only possible reason you'd want to know where someone else is, is to spy on them for personal gain, or because you suspect them of wronging or betraying you in some way. That is the very definition of "low trust."
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gunner226:
Originally Posted By packingXDs:
Sure came in handy to know exactly where the SO wrecked last week. Knew where to start heading to. Once closer, knew which hospital to show up at. Such horrible scary technology.

Well said ….  This is the exact reason our entire family and friend group share location.  It has come in handy so many times and potentially saved a friends life at one point.  I love it.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:43:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Boomer:

It would be interesting, and probably telling, to see the ages of the people so adamantly in favor of tracking and spying on their family members and otherwise so eagerly embracing the surveillance state.
View All Quotes

"Old guy" here. I'd bet it's the under 40 demographic. I alluded to that in an earlier post. I think it goes along with the left-ward shift of American society in general and an embracing of co-dependency. Not a good trend, IMO.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:02:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By diesel1:

"Old guy" here. I'd bet it's the under 40 demographic. I alluded to that in an earlier post. I think it goes along with the left-ward shift of American society in general and an embracing of co-dependency. Not a good trend, IMO.
View Quote

Over 40 here. Wife and I were together 10 years before we started sharing location and it's been handy.

Lets do a quick thought experiment. 80 years ago, married couples were together all the time. Working the homestead. They knew each others whereabouts at all time.
Fast forward to today, husband and wife don't work together, spend time not together.
What were the divorce rates from back then compared to now?

Leftward shift? Having a strong family that you can "co-depend" on them isn't exactly a leftist ideal.

And again, you don't need to be sharing your location with your wife to be tracked as needed by the .gov. This can be good, and bad.
No one was upset at the government when they tracked the phones of the teenagers throwing rocks into oncoming traffic windshields and killed someone. From what I understand, phone tracking was how they solved the Murdaugh murders. The .gov didn't get that info from their "find my" app. If you carry a cell phone, you can be tracked.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:12:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Our whole family tracks each other.  If everyone is honest, it's not a big deal.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:19:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By EastRiverSD:

Lets do a quick thought experiment. 80 years ago, married couples were together all the time.
View Quote

So in 1944, all married couples were together.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:27:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By rtlm:

View Quote

Generally speaking, since WW2, but really beginning with the industrial revolution the shift from rural to urban hasn't been great for families.
You do you. I chose to be closer to my wife.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:33:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:
Annnnnd.....this is why I will never marry.

I come and go when I fucking want and please. No one better fucking be tracking me.

I do kinda track some relatives by looking for their activity on chatting apps. Like if/when they borrow my vehicle and/or they're in a new place - I check to see their last online activity, where if I see they are active, I assume they're not dead, kidnapped, in an accident, etc.
View Quote

Married guy here and I don't give a shit where my wife goes, she's  an adult and can do what she wants. I'm not her owner, even though I say am.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:38:10 AM EDT
[#24]

Generally speaking, since WW2, but really beginning with the industrial revolution the shift from rural to urban hasn't been great for families.
View All Quotes

I an glad that you are close to your spouse...seriously
But your thought experiment was a really bad one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:40:53 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Maybe. I don't know. but I'm a pretty firm believer in growing together. If technology helps with that a little, great. We're still working the townie life, have a few years to go before we can homestead for a living.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:56:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Boomer] [#26]

Maybe. I don't know. but I'm a pretty firm believer in growing together. If technology helps with that a little, great. We're still working the townie life, have a few years to go before we can homestead for a living.
View All Quotes

I was going to say something about suspecting that you possessed a city mindset and ancestry, but thanks for confirming it.

I guarantee you that 80 years ago my ancestors were definitely not joined at the hip 24/7 or spying on each other. They were pioneers, homesteaders, entrepreneurs and homemakers. They each had roles and responsibilities at home, work, the farm, and church that often precluded them from being together. Maybe it’s that lineage of independence and self-reliance that makes this trend of surveilling each other seem so foreign to me. Honestly, it just seems creepy and unnatural to open an app and track someone than to just call them. Text messaging seems like another way that a lot of people use to avoid actually talking to each other.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:20:27 PM EDT
[#27]

I was going to say something about suspecting that you possessed a city mindset and ancestry, but thanks for confirming it.

I guarantee you that 80 years ago my ancestors were definitely not joined at the hip 24/7 or spying on each other. They were pioneers, homesteaders, entrepreneurs and homemakers. They each had roles and responsibilities at home, work, the farm, and church that often precluded them from being together. Maybe it’s that lineage of independence and self-reliance that makes this trend of surveilling each other seem so foreign to me. Honestly, it just seems creepy and unnatural to open an app and track someone than to just call them. Text messaging seems like another way that a lot of people use to avoid actually talking to each other.
View All Quotes

Truth, and a decline in "real" communication. I find it disturbing and somewhat amusing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

I'm in SD, first generation off the farm (sucks being the son of not the eldest in a long history of farming, but that's ok, making my own). But I own a homestead that I live on out of town, and still working in a small town with my wife until we can semi-retire.

Disagree. Couples back in the day stayed together because they did everything together. But herr da durr, the wife was in the house while the husband was out plowing!

But anyways, back to it being a useful tool. It's comforting knowing we have each other in our pockets. Because I'm far from a zero defect man, I make mistakes like running out of gas on the MC in the smack dab middle of nowhere, sometimes with spotty cell service. Just one example of why I think it's a useful tool.

But, go ahead and keep your tinfoil hat on. It's a good look for you, boomer.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:26:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By SavedByTheBlood:

I would suppose. Wasn't really  clear if the husbands were doing any tracking. It seemed like something only the wives were doing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HeavyMetal:
Does that mean I can track her too?

I would suppose. Wasn't really  clear if the husbands were doing any tracking. It seemed like something only the wives were doing.
These women are tracking their husbands so they will know when the coast is clear for Sancho, the pool boy, to swing by to check her filters.
How do you think so many men end up raising kids who are not their own and have no clue?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:32:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By buckmaw:
These women are tracking their husbands so they will know when the coast is clear for Sancho, the pool boy, to swing by to check her filters.
How do you think so many men end up raising kids who are not their own and have no clue?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By buckmaw:
Originally Posted By HeavyMetal:
Does that mean I can track her too?

That son of a bitch
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:33:58 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote
I grew up in a less dependent age as well but it's really difficult now to not have a cell phone.  Last week I met my son for lunch at a new restaurant.  The GPS sent me down a wrong street and the restaurant was obscure so I couldn't see where it was.  My son (who suggested the place) was being difficult so I couldn't follow and he sucked at giving directions.  I had to get out and walk several blocks to see where the place was.  No biggy, found the restaurant.  Then I followed my son back to his place and while there my phone died (apple batteries suck) and I was driving his old car (my car was in the shop) and I didn't have a charging cable.  I thought no biggy, I've navigated many cities without Apple Maps.  I got lost so I asked for directions, people cannot give directions.  One kid did pull the directions up on his phone which allowed me to see where I was - but it was unclear on how to cross the river.  I ended up driving to target and buying a charging cable and going back in for a cigarette lighter USB connector because the car is an 2003 Olds without USB.  It also didn't have AC and I had to drive with the windows down.  Thank God for new technologies.  People used to be able to give directions and paper maps were available to use.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:36:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rtlm] [#32]
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
  People used to be able to give directions and paper maps were available to use.
View Quote

I still can, and paper maps are still available
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:37:50 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote
This is where I'm at.  I have tried for the last week to implement a rule where we spend at least one hour a night without cell phones.  My husband is addicted.  He can't (or won't) do it.  He says we wouldn't know what to do and I assured him that I can be very entertaining.    Evidently he doesn't believe me.  Last night was our 10th anniversary, he spent the night scrolling through Facebook (which I find as boring af) and I read on my phone (Kindle app.). Phones are useful but I wish they weren't the centerpiece of our lives.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:49:13 PM EDT
[#34]
It's only weird when it's not a tech company tracking you.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:55:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By cash50:
It's only weird when it's not a tech company tracking you.
View Quote

No, it’s all weird and dystopian.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:56:30 PM EDT
[#36]
I am going on my a trip and making sure that she can track me if anything goes wrong,
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:59:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Boomer] [#37]

I'm in SD, first generation off the farm (sucks being the son of not the eldest in a long history of farming, but that's ok, making my own). But I own a homestead that I live on out of town, and still working in a small town with my wife until we can semi-retire.

Disagree. Couples back in the day stayed together because they did everything together. But herr da durr, the wife was in the house while the husband was out plowing!

But anyways, back to it being a useful tool. It's comforting knowing we have each other in our pockets. Because I'm far from a zero defect man, I make mistakes like running out of gas on the MC in the smack dab middle of nowhere, sometimes with spotty cell service. Just one example of why I think it's a useful tool.

View All Quotes

So now they did spend time apart, but working the farm, working the woods, moving their product to market, running a business, etc, etc, etc doesn’t really count as being apart from each other. Um, okay.

If one requires an electronic leash to provide a safe space and protect them from themself, I guess it’s good that such a useful tool is available. It looks good on you, too, townie.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:03:57 PM EDT
[#38]

So now they did spend time apart, but working the farm, working the woods, moving their product to market, running a business, etc, etc, etc doesn’t really count as being apart from each other. Um, okay.

View Quote

In a world before the downfall of morals, high crime and in small communities where everyone knew each other, boomer
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:11:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Stokes:
My wife has the ability to track me, but I'm not sure she's ever used it.

She's not insecure.  I'm not philandering.
View Quote

This. We both share each other's location through Google maps.

It's come in handy quite a few times when I can't get up with her and look her up to realize she's at her parents (then I can call their home phone).

I don't see the big deal. I'm not whoring around with other women, neither is she. Why would I care if she knows where I'm at?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:15:49 PM EDT
[#40]
The hypocrisy that is GD. If you have a phone you're able to be tracked. But give that ability to my spouse?? Hell no!! Willfully ignore the part that even if it's a flip phone you can be tracked apparently.

Lol that's fine if you don't wanna use it that way. The trade off i make is yeah Google probably selling my info however it wants and if big daddy gov wants that info they'll get it too, but the amount of shit i can do with a smartphone is enough of a pro that I'll take the trade off.

I trust my spouse infinitely more than my last. I have no problem sharing my location with her. I don't have to communicate with her every single time I'm leaving work, since it varies, she can just check if I'm still at work or not instead of having to bother sending a text. I also keep air tags in my cars, MC and damn luggage so i can track shit in case it's stolen.

Get with the times old man. It's not 1984 and ushering in the police/surveillance state. That shit is already here and you refusing to use your phone that you carry with you to enhance your own life isn't gonna change that. If i need to commit a crime for some reason, i know what i won't have on me lol.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:18:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Boomer] [#41]

In a world before the downfall of morals, high crime and in small communities where everyone knew each other, boomer
View All Quotes

There was still plenty of immorality, crime and anonymity back in those times, too, townie.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:23:31 PM EDT
[#42]

There was still plenty of immorality, crime and anonymity back in those times, too, townie.
View Quote

Ya, and the community was your tracker. If you did something stupid, everyone knew about it. Since that strong sense of community has by lost in the big city, how can you not see this as a useful tool?

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#43]

Ya, and the community was your tracker. If you did something stupid, everyone knew about it. Since that strong sense of community has by lost in the big city, how can you not see this as a useful tool?

View All Quotes

So now you live a big city? Your story wanders so much it’s difficult to keep up.

Regardless, even people in big cities managed just fine before the ability of being able to spy on each other all of the time became available.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:31:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By MJL99:
The hypocrisy that is GD. If you have a phone you're able to be tracked. But give that ability to my spouse?? Hell no!! Willfully ignore the part that even if it's a flip phone you can be tracked apparently.

Lol that's fine if you don't wanna use it that way. The trade off i make is yeah Google probably selling my info however it wants and if big daddy gov wants that info they'll get it too, but the amount of shit i can do with a smartphone is enough of a pro that I'll take the trade off.

I trust my spouse infinitely more than my last. I have no problem sharing my location with her. I don't have to communicate with her every single time I'm leaving work, since it varies, she can just check if I'm still at work or not instead of having to bother sending a text. I also keep air tags in my cars, MC and damn luggage so i can track shit in case it's stolen.

Get with the times old man. It's not 1984 and ushering in the police/surveillance state. That shit is already here and you refusing to use your phone that you carry with you to enhance your own life isn't gonna change that. If i need to commit a crime for some reason, i know what i won't have on me lol.
View Quote

Something about a frog and boiling water. But you do you.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:37:42 PM EDT
[#45]

So now you live a big city? Your story wanders so much it’s difficult to keep up.

Regardless, even people in big cities managed just fine before the ability of being able to spy on each other all of the time became available.
View Quote

Ya, because even though I'm an hour from the nearest stop light, the citiots have no way to come out here, meth heads don't steal catalytic converters, the shithole town the town over doesn't have a bunch of druggies hiding because there's no town cop and the deputies rarely set foot there

You're right. Can't think of a single reason I'd want to track my family. The gov is tracking our phones! Hurr durr! But only if you allow your spouse to see your location!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:37:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Interesting how emotional some people are getting in their defense of their desire to track their spouses.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:38:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By armoredman:
I trust my wife and she trusts me - we do not have that app nor would we consider it.
View Quote

Originally Posted By Thirdstreetshooter:
Married 24 years. We don't track each other. I trust her. She trusts me. If you don't have trust in a relationship. You don't have a relationship.
View Quote

I am frankly surprised at all the comments about not needing to track spouses because we "trust" each other.  These folks are missing the point entirely.  Do you trust the millions of illegals, predators, and others looking to take advantage of women who are out alone shopping, on the way to their car at the mall, waiting on the side of the road for a flat to be fixed?  Do you trust your wife's vehicle to bring her home safely if it breaks down on a dark night on the highway?  You folks are oblivious to the advantages of tracking apps and devices for security purposes.  Maybe some are suspicious of their SO's, but most of us are not and we use the technology available to keep track of the most important persons in our lives, our children and our wives.  While I am on my rant fuck off with the old guy, boomer, and out of touch with tech comments.  I'm 70 and I happily use the technology at hand to help me keep in touch and make sure my wife is safe.  Knowing her whereabouts is key to me not worrying about her.  I don't shy away from tech over gov surveillance concerns since gov is already watching our every move.  Techno-phobic rigidity or ridiculous claims of losing independence are not good reasons to avoid making sure your wife is safe and sound and not in danger.  It doesn't solve the problem of predators, but it is better than having no idea where wife is if she is late getting home.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:41:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Oh HELL No!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:42:50 PM EDT
[#49]

Ya, because even though I'm an hour from the nearest stop light, the citiots have no way to come out here, meth heads don't steal catalytic converters, the shithole town the town over doesn't have a bunch of druggies hiding because there's no town cop and the deputies rarely set foot there

You're right. Can't think of a single reason I'd want to track my family. The gov is tracking our phones! Hurr durr! But only if you allow your spouse to see your location!
View All Quotes

Sounds like you should be tracking your catalytic converters, not your spouse.

Wife and I have been together for 33 years and raised 4 kids. I guess it’s amazing how we accomplished such a feat without ever feeling a need to track each other’s location.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:47:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Interesting how emotional some people are getting in their defense of their desire to track their spouses.
View Quote

Asked 2 gals in the office about this, both single, both the same age, late 30's.

One is a mild lib wanna be, into tech toys, but otherwise pretty cool:
She is hardcore on the tracking, no bf or husband without it.

The other is a country gal, raised on a ranch, conservative:
She is a privacy believer and doesn't care about tracking a bf or husband.

Just a tiny sample:
Both very cute, and no pics

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top