Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
@AKTactical how much did this cost?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
Originally Posted By AKTactical:
I contributed in another thread on this topic a few weeks ago.   I went through topresume.com and used their top end package for a senior manager position.   They partner with LinkedIn and I have had 3 interviews this week off the back of my new updated resume off of applications I sent out 3 weeks ago.  They have a number of packages for various turn times and needs.  It takes a lot of work, as I have headhunters and other streams working at the same time.  The consensus however is that my resume is a standout.
@AKTactical how much did this cost?

See for yourself!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:38:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Look up Teal OP, AI powered engine plus they do have a paid service to rewrite your resume. The key is getting around ATS software, keywords and clear direct sentences help.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:39:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By R2point0:
Long story short, my GF has been out of a job for almost 2 years. Something is off h the job market is relatively tight, she interviews well, and her field has demand. So I'm guessing it's her resume.

Had anyone used a resume doctor? Any recommendations?
View Quote

Pm me and I’ll do it for free. I’ve helped others on here as well. It’s in my field of expertise let’s say.

@R2point0
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:41:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By mudholestomper:

See for yourself!
View Quote

I’ve used these guys prior, I had some guy in Canada work with me. I was mostly happy with the outcome but you end up having to write all the verbiage yourself. More or less, they take your content and put it into a clean format and structure it to work with ATS software.

ChatGPT can do this as well.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top