BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:18:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mancat:

When the Chaz happened here we had Boogaloo types show up. They were initially in support of it because "fuck the government" until they realized the anarchy they were promised was actually just a broken promise and those in charge had already appointed a warlord who was an airbnb capitalist
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancat:
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

I heard about Hawaiian shirts in the trailer but I didn't spot one.  I saw a vague patterned shirt that COULD be Hawaiian if you wanted it to be, I suppose.  Maybe someone can screen shot it for me.

I think this movie might actually surprise us and have "boogaloo" types fighting right alongside ANTIFA types.  It's a possibility if the war isn't straight up political like a lot of us think.  Imagine a scenario where the government does something a huge number of folks disagree with regardless of left/right ideological thinking.

Something like "we're eradicating the first amendment and it's now a felony to speak out against the government".  Doesn't matter which side of the fence you're on, plenty will have a problem with that.

When the Chaz happened here we had Boogaloo types show up. They were initially in support of it because "fuck the government" until they realized the anarchy they were promised was actually just a broken promise and those in charge had already appointed a warlord who was an airbnb capitalist

And within two months the CHAZ/CHOP “Security Forces” were shooting and killing unarmed black men.
And no one got prosecuted for that.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:22:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Has Kirsten Dunst gotten back into fighting trim after getting knocked up by Discount Phillip Seymour Hoffman ? I liked her boobs spilling out all over the place after she dropped that baby but skinny hot Kirsten is best Kirsten.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:49:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I find it hard to believe that a Hollywood production resisted their natural urge to infuse a movie with leftist politics. I’m sure what the Austin crowd seems as apolitical will in fact be hyper political. There are a few reviews I will be waiting on. Tim Pool, The Quartering, Geeks and Gamers, Nerdrotic, Clownfish, Heel V Babyface, and Drinker of course. I remain skeptical of this film for now.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 7:54:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Citadel:

this
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Citadel:
Originally Posted By Klaatu_barada_nikto:
TLDR, so good or not so good?

this

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 8:05:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Whoever UN or China is supporting will be a good indicator of who the "bad guys" are. 

Originally Posted By runcible:
That's what I'm expecting. Generally speaking, people who make movies hate, hate, conservatives. To them, we're not wrong, we're evil.
Would anyone make a movie trying to be even handed about Nazis?
Remember the old saying, Conservatives think liberals are people with bad ideas; liberals think conservatives are bad people.
View Quote

That statement is spot on. Any way you look at it, I would bet that there would be atrocities from both sides and even apolitical actors. A chaotic civil war allows for evil to surface and act without fear of repercussions.  

While I can understand the "journalism" point of view, I do find it ironic as I just don't see any MSM as unbiased. Journalism, government, entertainment industry and globalist elites, and liberal communities hate conservatism.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 8:20:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#6]
Originally Posted By Paul_Sothern:
Some here are really pushing this film not having seen it. Strange.

Guerrilla marketing?

Strong odds are it will push a woke agenda making it unwatchable.

View Quote

Remove your tin foil hat.  Some of us are just not jumping to conclusions until we see it, and giving the reviewers some credit.

Several are saying "of course lefties in Austin loved it" but don't you think if this film pushed the political angle you're so worried about, those lefty reviewers would be crowing about that aspect of the movie instead of saying "you can't tell who's the bad guy"?
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 8:23:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#7]
Originally Posted By ROCK6:
Whoever UN or China is supporting will be a good indicator of who the "bad guys" are. 

That statement is spot on. Any way you look at it, I would bet that there would be atrocities from both sides and even apolitical actors. A chaotic civil war allows for evil to surface and act without fear of repercussions.  
While I can understand the "journalism" point of view, I do find it ironic as I just don't see any MSM as unbiased. Journalism, government, entertainment industry and globalist elites, and liberal communities hate conservatism.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ROCK6:

Originally Posted By runcible:
That's what I'm expecting. Generally speaking, people who make movies hate, hate, conservatives. To them, we're not wrong, we're evil.
Would anyone make a movie trying to be even handed about Nazis?
Remember the old saying, Conservatives think liberals are people with bad ideas; liberals think conservatives are bad people.

There would have to be. At this point, 'America' is an untenable concept. We have painted ourselves into a demographic corner.
Our population is comprised of highly antagonistic groups with mutually exclusive world views and desires for the future.
At this point, it makes no difference at all, what side of the aisle you're on. None.
In order for your side to "win," for your vision to come to fruition... lots and lots of people need to be gone.
Anyone with four functioning brain cells, with the most rudimentary knowledge of history, would look at out situation and say,
"Holy shit... this is going to end in a bloodbaths the like of which mankind has never seen."

Oh, and I hate to tell you but... there is absolutely no guarantee our side will win. In fact, we will probably lose, considering how things are stacked against us.

Link Posted: 3/16/2024 9:06:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Off-the-Grid] [#8]
The movie The Hunt proves everything wrong with GD's opinions about movies they have never seen. At least you're not burning witches any more.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 9:13:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By DirkericPitt:
Writer also says he wrote it 4 years ago,  about a president who doesn't leave after his term is over,  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
View Quote

This, plus the comments about “civilians with assault weapons” makes me think there’s still an obvious slant here
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 9:16:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By PacNW5:

They would?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Markypie:
It misses the obvious plot hole. Journalists (Since they are congenitally unable to relate facts without injecting there own left-wing biases) will be the first to get shot.

They would?

Well, they will this time. I think that's what he was driving at.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 11:33:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:

Exactly, can you imagine the chaos that would take place almost immediately.

If the film shows a clean break between two large conventional armies than that's going to be laughably oversimplified and unrealistic.

It's like in the "Red Dawn" remake when the Wolverines can still get their foot long subs from the Subway restaurant within occupied territory held by North Korean forces. That sort of unrealistic crap takes me out of movies just too much.  So, if there are people who can get gas from a gas station and electricity still powering the country it's just going to be silly.

Also, what happenes to all of the foreign deployed military assets and our allies or for that matter our enemies around the world?

If the USA ever went into such a catastrophy the whole damn world would quickly devolve into a Mad Max scenario at an astonishingly fast pace.  Nearly every place on earth would end up like Haiti pretty quickly.  The Fall of Rome would have nothing on us in terms of total chaos.

What's the aftermath in the film look like? Is the McDonalds back open and everyone just hugging it out?  If it was even close to reality the only end result would be a thousand years of chaos and darkness on par with the dark ages.  That's really the message that needs to be driven home, U.S. domestic stability is the most important thing in the world and if our Republic falls everything falls with it. Nothing on earth is more vital and precious than the United States of America, which is why the elites who are running this nation into the ground are so monsterous.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

This post. Russia, China, North Korea and various others would immediately take advantage of a U.S. Civil War. Europe will be full Ukraine, Taiwan will be glass. The only thing keeping the world as we know it from burning up is the USNavy being the World Police. So there goes your smart phones, internet service, medications, fuel, ect. Everything in our modern world and convenience will be gone. It will quickly become like Africa without cell service and a lot of dead and dying cancer patients and diabetics. So I shall see if this movie is true to reality or will it be an utter joke of people ordering Dominos with the app then rolling over and sniping Antifa.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 11:49:52 AM EDT
[#12]
found another CW movie thread.

@Wolverine1776
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 12:30:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Primecube:

You sound like the Type to watch and like any kind of garbage that comes along??
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Primecube:
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

If the current reviews are to be believed it's not going to be about dems/liberals/Rs at all.

As I said, I haven't seen it either and I certainly have my doubts as well- but so far it sounds like it's worth a watch.

You sound like the Type to watch and like any kind of garbage that comes along??

Reread what I wrote, carefully this time. If you want to have an adult conversation I'm up for it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Off-the-Grid:
The movie The Hunt proves everything wrong with GD's opinions about movies they have never seen. At least you're not burning witches any more.
View Quote

I also recall when the add-on to Far Cry 6 came out. The cover was two black girls. GD absolutely melted down over the "woke garbage".

Of course the black girls were bad guys that you get to murder, but that didn't stop them from calling everyone who disagreed with them moronic sheep.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 12:52:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Prijador:

And within two months the CHAZ/CHOP “Security Forces” were shooting and killing unarmed black men.
And no one got prosecuted for that.
View Quote

Not only nobody was prosecuted, but the "security forces" blocked police from entering the scene or investigating the crime. They covered up/collected evidence. SPD never arrested anyone who was preventing them from entering, either.

Reddit post with links to video
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 12:58:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Shadyman:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/this-gif-793.gif

This post. Russia, China, North Korea and various others would immediately take advantage of a U.S. Civil War. Europe will be full Ukraine, Taiwan will be glass. The only thing keeping the world as we know it from burning up is the USNavy being the World Police. So there goes your smart phones, internet service, medications, fuel, ect. Everything in our modern world and convenience will be gone. It will quickly become like Africa without cell service and a lot of dead and dying cancer patients and diabetics. So I shall see if this movie is true to reality or will it be an utter joke of people ordering Dominos with the app then rolling over and sniping Antifa.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:

Exactly, can you imagine the chaos that would take place almost immediately.

If the film shows a clean break between two large conventional armies than that's going to be laughably oversimplified and unrealistic.

It's like in the "Red Dawn" remake when the Wolverines can still get their foot long subs from the Subway restaurant within occupied territory held by North Korean forces. That sort of unrealistic crap takes me out of movies just too much.  So, if there are people who can get gas from a gas station and electricity still powering the country it's just going to be silly.

Also, what happenes to all of the foreign deployed military assets and our allies or for that matter our enemies around the world?

If the USA ever went into such a catastrophy the whole damn world would quickly devolve into a Mad Max scenario at an astonishingly fast pace.  Nearly every place on earth would end up like Haiti pretty quickly.  The Fall of Rome would have nothing on us in terms of total chaos.

What's the aftermath in the film look like? Is the McDonalds back open and everyone just hugging it out?  If it was even close to reality the only end result would be a thousand years of chaos and darkness on par with the dark ages.  That's really the message that needs to be driven home, U.S. domestic stability is the most important thing in the world and if our Republic falls everything falls with it. Nothing on earth is more vital and precious than the United States of America, which is why the elites who are running this nation into the ground are so monsterous.

lol lmao even.

No wonder you guys root for us to endlessly maintain a global empire abroad supported by the corpses of the only demographic capable of saving us at home.

There's no apocalypse waiting at the end of America's run as the world's greatest force defending ass play guys. That's a farce. FWIW, in the event of a civil conflict at home, yes, subway and mcdonalds would still be open. The vast majority of people in any war just keep doing what they always do-- showing up to work and taking care of their families. Conflict is primarily a game for young men with no families of their own. That's what makes certain demographic trends so ominous.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 1:00:55 PM EDT
[#17]

I also recall when the add-on to Far Cry 6 came out. The cover was two black girls. GD absolutely melted down over the "woke garbage".

Of course the black girls were bad guys that you get to murder, but that didn't stop them from calling everyone who disagreed with them moronic sheep.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Off-the-Grid:

And, they're the same people that bitch about a white male being the villian in a movie or game..
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:03:45 PM EDT
[#18]

Remove your tin foil hat.  Some of us are just not jumping to conclusions until we see it, and giving the reviewers some credit.

Several are saying "of course lefties in Austin loved it" but don't you think if this film pushed the political angle you're so worried about, those lefty reviewers would be crowing about that aspect of the movie instead of saying "you can't tell who's the bad guy"?
View Quote

You must live in the "World of Make-believe"
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:14:51 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Well that's dumb.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:50:42 PM EDT
[#20]

They would?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Markypie:
It misses the obvious plot hole. Journalists (Since they are congenitally unable to relate facts without injecting there own left-wing biases) will be the first to get shot.

They would?

Them and teachers,  at least in my iron fisted paradise.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:03:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Obviously SXSW is biased, since it's an old school Texas music festival taken over by a bunch of left wing California tech bros, but I think the Andrew Garfield interview offers a hint of what he's getting at:

It supposedly has atrocities committed by both sides, no real politics about who is who (though the Nick Offerman Pres who decides to extend his term is telling) and the reporters are just trying to get to the truth while seeing the huge destruction and death caused by a civil war.

Hmm. If I'm some middle of the road person who just thinks politics suck, I'd see this movie and say civil war would be so awful we must do anything we can to make sure it doesn't happen. That should include:

1. Monitoring these extremists in America by any means (and the extremists I hear about the most are right wing, white supremacists - the media and gov told me)
2. More gun restrictions, because civil war enthusiasts would use those weapons to massacre my neighbors if they didn't have the right flag out
3. Protect democracy the way the media tells me to

Link Posted: 3/16/2024 10:18:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 10:38:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 1:15:38 PM EDT
[#24]
The director has stated the movie is "a love story to journalism" and that "reporters are heroes".
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 4:18:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#25]
Originally Posted By glklvr:
The director has stated the movie is "a love story to journalism" and that "reporters are heroes".
View Quote

ACTUAL journalists doing real journalism?  Heroes of the 1st Amendment, absolutely.

I'm not talking about the clowns at CNN, MSNBC, etc. who simply parrot their assigned talking points.  Matt Taibbi, James O'Keefe, and others who are still doing investigative journalism to expose what's really going on behind the scenes are heroes in their own right because we know there are powerful people willing to have journalists murdered to keep their secrets.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 4:24:42 PM EDT
[#26]

ACTUAL journalists doing real journalism?  Heroes of the 1st Amendment, absolutely.

I'm not talking about the clowns at CNN, MSNBC, etc. who simply parrot their assigned talking points.  Matt Taibbi, James O'Keefe, and others who are still doing investigative journalism to expose what's really going on behind the scenes are heroes in their own right because we know there are powerful people willing to have journalists murdered to keep their secrets.
View Quote

Yeah, there have been some journalists in the past that definitely are due some respect. Lara Logan is one that comes to mind, she was a Hell of a war correspondent and took some incredible risks to bring people information they would have never received from the other media folks. She was a legit journalist in how people think of journalists.  She didn't tow the line for the propaganda machine though and was pushed out.

Link Posted: 3/18/2024 4:25:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Better to just read the Blue Dawn series of books to see how we get there.

Then realize that only one side of the party line is getting away with conducting operations and gathering intel on those who resist.

When the right plays by their rules ot is "fascism" or "insurrection."
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 4:42:42 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Thank you.

These types of movies NEVER even come close to showing the total madness and anarchy that would result from such a situation.  Basically, it would be the scariest possible scenario imaginable, total Apocalypse on a global scale, and easily a thousand years of darkness afterwords. If anything, this type of crap just makes people think it wouldn't be that bad.  No, it would be pure nightmare fuel and it would be a nightmare that wouldn't end for a thousand years.

Africa without the cell service is pretty spot on in terms of descriptions.   That's a Humpty Dumpty scenario, all the King's Horses and all the King's Men aren't going to be able to put the USA back together again if that kind of thing goes down.  The U.S. Civil War between north and south was nothing by comparison, we were a smaller nation made of a pretty much monolithic culture by comparison to today and we didn't have anywhere near the foreign entanglements we do now or reliance on global and interstate commerce that we do now.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Final trailer posted today.

Civil War | Official Final Trailer HD | A24
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 6:48:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By thomasplaster223:
Final trailer posted today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2G18nIVpNE
View Quote

yeah....probably going to see that next week.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 6:55:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

It is the common trait in GD.

GD: " I ain't no Damn sheep"

Also GD: " tell me if I should watch this"

View Quote

Exactly no one ever said that.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 6:56:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: W202fan90] [#32]
Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:

yeah....probably going to see that next week.
View Quote

Same. Two (supposedly) non-political hours filled with guns, bombs, fighting, and explosions????? ANDDD Ron Swanson is the President??? I can’t wait to turn my brain off and just enjoy it in all of its IMAXey goodness.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 6:59:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By W202fan90:

Same. Two (supposedly) non-political hours filled with guns, bombs, fighting, and explosions????? ANDDD Ron Swanson is the President??? I can’t wait to turn my brain off and just enjoy it in all of its IMAXey goodness.
View Quote

exactly....people around here cant enjoy a movie for the sake of enjoying something and have to ruin things by over-analyzing every single aspect.   It is a movie people; its not real
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:35:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scuba_steve] [#34]
Saw it today.

Click To View Spoiler

C'mon man, it just came out.  Use the spoiler tag.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:58:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scuba_steve] [#35]

View All Quotes

Apparently.. they always forget to hire a really good sound effects now.

Originally Posted By Flash24:
[Deleted]

At least you were cool enough to not post any spoilers
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:06:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scuba_steve] [#36]
Originally Posted By Flash24:
[Deleted]
View Quote

How about a spoilers warning?
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:25:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Too many words to be good.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:41:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Watched it tonight with my wife.

It was very engaging all the way through.  You never really knew what the next scene would hold, and I watched it very much like a 'buddy road trip' film.  Set against a future undefined why civil war in the US.

What I really enjoyed is that it was not a 'political movie', but rather a visceral down in the streets, individual vignettes playing out level of a movie.  There was a 'passing of the torch' subtext to it, that developed as the movie played out.

Overall for the budget it had, A24 hit this one out of the park.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 2:13:44 PM EDT
[#39]
It's a good movie, didn't see any politics in the show, trailers don't really match the movie
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 2:24:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Antero:
I find it hard to believe that a Hollywood production resisted their natural urge to infuse a movie with leftist politics. I’m sure what the Austin crowd seems as apolitical will in fact be hyper political. There are a few reviews I will be waiting on. Tim Pool, The Quartering, Geeks and Gamers, Nerdrotic, Clownfish, Heel V Babyface, and Drinker of course. I remain skeptical of this film for now.
View Quote

Pardon me for shitposting, but what in the hell does anyone see in Tim Pool? He's dumber than a pile of horse crap.

I saw the film yesterday. Its largely apolitical but you can see what you want to see in it. I thought it was more of an atmospheric film.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 2:27:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vampgrrl] [#41]
Btw the type of atrocity you see in that war happens with nearly every civil war.

The Revolutionary War, esp in the South was a civil war.

The story of 'Bloody Bill' (William) Cunningham shows how retributive violence can spiral out of control in a civil war.

Cunningham, a young man of approximately 19 in 1775, and thought to have either been born in the Ninety-Six district of SC, or in the Ulster province of Ireland, was initially inclined to support the American cause of independence.
He enlisted in a local militia regiment as that young man. However, he was arrested and given a court martial for attempting to 'strike terror' into his men for the purpose of 'control'. Acquitted of the charges, he was released and returned to Ninety-Six.
Cunningham then participated in Col. Andrew Williamson’s campaign  against the Cherokee in 1776, where a combined militia of Patriots and  Loyalists sacked, plundered, and burned several Cherokee towns. Somewhat disgusted, and it being unclear why, he left the unit.

Having a grievance against his former commander John Caldwell. Possibly going AWOL, and escaping to somewhere near Savannah, he received word that the Whig Patriot, William Ritchie had abused both his brother and father. Cunningham's brother died as a result of the assault. Vowing vengeance, Cunningham went to face Ritchie at his house. Ritchie “tried to escape over the fence, but Cunningham shot him down . . .

Shortly thereafter, a Patriot militia captain named Samuel Moore abused [read: raped/sexual assault]  the wife of Cunningham’s brother, Andrew, while he was searching for  Cunningham. After a horse chase of about a mile and a half, “Cunningham overtook him and . . . cut him down with sword."
By September 1781, William Cunningham and his Loyalist company had  reached the British defenses at Charleston, where news filtered into the  city about fresh persecutions endured by Loyalist families.

These  persecutions only increased when on September 27, 1781, South Carolina  governor John Rutledge issued a proclamation ordering the forced removal  of Loyalists’ families who either refused parole or where ineligible  for it.
These reports prompted William Cunningham to raid in the Little River District again, killing eight.

n November 1781, he and a loyalist comrade, Hezekiah Williams converged on an encampment that Williams had a previous skirmish with earlier in the same day, that led by Capt. Sterling Turner.
After a firefight of nearly 2 hours, Turner's  20+ men offered to surrender to nearly 200 loyalist militia inclusive of Cunningham. Likely due to the fact that they ran out of ammunition.
Turner's offer of a peaceful surrender was rebuffed. Cunningham reportedly cut Turner's head off w/ his sword. Eventually killing all but one, he also reportedly cut the hands off another man while still alive before killing him.
Known as a Clouds Creek massacre, one of my ancestors was among those killed by Cunningham.
Cunningham's blood lust overtook any form of rationality. Perhaps he was always inclined to it, however, American militia engaged in their own retributive violence in the backcountry.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 2:31:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sbhaven] [#42]
Originally Posted By Antero:
View Quote

@Antero, Well here you go...

A24 Civil War Movie SLAMMED As Anti Trump Film, Its CLEARLY Leftist
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 3:11:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By vampgrrl:
Btw the type of atrocity you see in that war happens with nearly every civil war.

The Revolutionary War, esp in the South was a civil war.

View Quote

Amongst all the talk here about taking sides, i think the portrayal of random atrocities and score settling is more true to life than fighting for a cause.  That scene at the gas station was a good scene.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 3:29:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
I need an ARFCOM review.
View Quote

I want my $11 bucks back. It was obvious who the bad guys were, the movie sucked balls.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 3:40:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By sbhaven:

@Antero, Well here you go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWQDbASj8Yk
View Quote

OK, that answered all my questions.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 3:58:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Watched, fell asleep during.

Whether that's because I was overly tired or because it sucked will require another attempt.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:34:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tradhntr] [#47]
Bringing this back up!  I saw this movie last night and I can honestly say it is the worst movie I have ever seen.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top