User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:21:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sketti:

"Do they have freedom of speech, @dagoth-ur ?"

" Can I go to red square and hold up a sign that says Putin is lying and the war isn't going well?" -

S
eriously, is that the matrix you want to use!? Cause we all know dear leader Zelensky is a champion of free speech, just ask American Gonzalo Lira.. oh wait

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

" Can I go to red square and hold up a sign that says Putin is lying and the war isn't going well?" -

S
eriously, is that the matrix you want to use!? Cause we all know dear leader Zelensky is a champion of free speech, just ask American Gonzalo Lira.. oh wait

Whataboutism, noted. I also noted you didn't refute any of what I said, simply saying "But but but muhh zelenskeeeee".

That's an admission that no, you don't have freedom of speech in Russia.

The devil is in the details and also in what you don't say

Even Dagoth avoided that question like the plague and played hard to get..fading out frequently.

Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:
pro Ukraine cupcakes should be shipped off to fight.

There are more pro-Ukraine posters here actually in the Ukrainian military than there are in the Russian army.

What if we shipped every person who wants the military to be on the border off to it and made them stand watch there?

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:22:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:27:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Whataboutism, noted. I also noted you didn't refute any of what I said, simply saying "But but but muhh zelenskeeeee".

Even Dagoth avoided that question like the plague and played hard to get..fading out frequently.

There are more pro-Ukraine posters here actually in the Ukrainian military than there are in the Russian army.

What if we shipped every person who wants the military to be on the border off to it and made them stand watch there?

View All Quotes

S

Do we get to defend the border with the same tactics Ukes can defend their border? Will guardsmen with green tips be there on paid vacation to shoot us in the back on Biden’s orders?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:32:01 PM EDT
[#4]
What do the US taxpayers get out of all their money that was sent there to be embezzled and laundered?

Not only do you not get more, you have a very large outstanding balance.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:36:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By dsteelman:

This made me wonder.......

A traditional conservative would ,imho be anti Russia and pro Ukraine to some extent . That’s fine .

Now look at congress and the GOP is as split on the Ukraine issue as we are . The GOPe is about as traditional as it gets . Makes me wonder what their angle is .

And after everything that’s happened over the past 8 years , I’m not surprised at all with the rift that has been created by the GOPe . They have shown everyone willing to listen that they have no intentions of doing anything to help America or it’s people .

Then when they hammer incessantly about Ukraine , the vast majority of those used to be traditional conservatives rightly think , wtf , this can’t be the whole story, there HAS to be an ulterior motive , since the gov hates us and wants us dead or enslaved to pay third worlders to murder us , why would they “care” about Ukraine being a sovereign and free nation . Two things we are not .

I’m a child of the 80s a guy who was stationed in the Fulda gap in the mid 80s . I get immense satisfaction seeing russian tanks exploding . 18 year old me wanted to be at the pointy end of the spear making that happen . Old me realizes that our government is as much our enemy as Russia is .

Russia cannot raise my taxes , raid my house , shut off my electricity , end my job . Pedo Joe would revel in doing any or all of those to you , me or anyone else on this board . They are extremely happy that the illegal alien invading horde are raping and killing Americans , it’s why he brought them here .

The Russians could nuke us sure, just like swalwell said he would .

Personally I see no difference in Russia or pedo Joe as far as who’s my enemy . They both want me dead .

If  pedo Joe truly wanted Ukraine to win , he would’ve sent them thousands of tanks and jets 3 years ago .
View Quote

If you think the problem has been created in the last 8 and not the last 80, you have not been paying attention.

Wrong, Russia is not 1/4th the threat our Government is nor do they hate us 1/10th as much as the elite do.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:38:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Ah yes, there it is, I must be a "Russian troll"  because I don't support the cult's message.

"We could abandon all of Europe Today, and it wouldn't make a bit of difference to our National debt." - You must be using that new math because with normal math, it's clear as day that giving billions of dollars we don't have to a corrupt county such as Ukraine does in fact add to the national debt.
View Quote

If your not willing and grateful for the chance to give up your rights, wealth, and lives for my moralistic crusade you must support the enemy!”-Every moralist ever.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:38:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: UtahShotgunner] [#7]

New aid has been approved?

Please point out where

I've missed plenty of posts in this thread. There's been a few pages I haven't responded to at all. I just finished cutting my grass a little while ago.

Contrary to popular belief I do have other things to do on a day off.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UtahShotgunner:

You haven't missed a single post in this thread.

You implied that the US was no longer paying Ukrainian pensions as no new aid has been approved.
You were "incorrect".

When asked if this US paid pensions would be taxed at a higher rate by Ukraine....you faded out.

New aid has been approved?

Please point out where

I've missed plenty of posts in this thread. There's been a few pages I haven't responded to at all. I just finished cutting my grass a little while ago.

Contrary to popular belief I do have other things to do on a day off.

Now you're pretending to lack reading comprehension.

Edit: Spelin'
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:51:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:

Biden isn’t in control of anything, but clearly, his handlers didn’t want a win.  

If your entire paradigm is as you say: “The gov hates us and wants us dead or enslaved to pay third worlders to murder us …”
Then there isn’t anywhere to go from there.   No insult, but that sounds like total demoralization, there’s Nothing worth caring about.  

Fwiw, I agree that the Government is killing America as we knew it, but I think it’s less personal, and more about economics.    The Powers that be, are not some Demonic conspiracy, but rather a Banking Cartel, that wants to keep the game going no matter what it costs us as a culture.
Similar, but different.    

Democrats probably Want to keep the war going, because the internal disagreements are destroying the Republican party.
View Quote

The facts are what they are, and if you think the government doesn’t hate us, want us dead, and favors replacing us with more compliant serfs, then it’s clear you are not paying attention at best or at worse doesn’t want to face the horrible reality that we face.

Ignoring reality doesn’t make reality go away.

The left wants more war as it gives them an excuse to
Do many things, loot the treasury, restrict personal freedoms, and send more of their enemies, White Straight, Christian, patriotic, men and women to a meat grinder all the while importing more welfare voters.

The right is getting unfuckulated after the scam of do nothingism that was foisted upon in the post war years, by and large via that Glowie William F Cuckley (He was an asset, you can roll your eyes if you don’t like, I don’t fucking care) who lead conservatives down blind ally after blind ally, all the people that actually wanted to win(John Birch Society, Buchanan, Ton Paul, etc) were backstabbed by the grifters and other assorted parasites, 75 plus years and the consequences of not using power in the defense of the worldviews followers and the interests has made many understand the design flaws of rejecting power, namely, those who have that view will be ruled by those who don’t.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:52:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By brass:

I see, it's the "I'm underwater on my house payment so before going bankrupt I may as well buy a new car and what does it matter if I max out my credit cards to help a guy who will NEVER assist me when I'm down in the future." school of thought.

View Quote

“And you’re a Nazi if you don’t do it!”-Uniparty.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:55:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Now you're pretending to lack reading comprehension.

Edit: Spelin'
View Quote

So the US is continuing to pay Ukrainian pensions then?

Can you back that up?

I guess the aid discussions and votes and bluster by Johnson were all a show by the uniparty
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:56:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

Don't forget "not a true conservative (tm)" by the self appointed arbiter of what is rational and conservative--notice that, of course, he paints himself up as being on the moral highground and without blemish or irrationality. He's perfect in his own mind.  It's pure narcissism and indicative of deeply seated personal insecurity.
View Quote

If “True Conservatism” means losing everything in the name of self terminating worldview then who would be one?

People wonder why Nationalism is surging back, SMFH
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:59:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By dsteelman:

And your opinion that it’s strictly or mostly economic is perfectly acceptable to me . As you said, similar .

I’m not sure how it’s different though . Enslaved is enslaved .

I agree that the pedo isn’t running the show but he is the face , so he agrees with it .

Having 50 million criminals invade us isn’t the economic boon that the banking cartel thinks it is , so why do it ?

I suppose that printing a few trillion to give to the illegals who then spend it back to the banks is one way of amassing a pile of money .

Why not just print it and give it to Americans ? They would get it all back just the same .

I think there is a greater amount of sadism in their actions than you .

Say I’m wrong and they’re just in it for the $ , they are still just as dangerous to me and mine as the Russians
View Quote

“They hate us, want us dead, our kids brainwashed and think it’s funny”-General Sam Hyde

Wrong, they are far more dangerous.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:03:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Kuwait was neither also but yet we launched a full scale war to push Saddam out.

View Quote

Yeah, and that was dumb as well.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:05:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By VaniB:

Yep. Some of these guys would roll over if Canada invaded us. How many here are ignoramuses who dont even know who N. Chamberlin was! lol

Nobody has to give a pass to Biden and Zelensky for the bribery going on, but a free nation of civilians weren't looking to be invaded.

Though, I wouldn't doubt if Zelensky was made to accept the bribery from Biden with "I'll make you a great offer you  can't refuse".
View Quote

If you think Ukraine was a free country before they were invaded you know nothing of Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:06:48 PM EDT
[#15]

Hell, the cult acts like it's our 51st State and throws a tantrum whenever we object to paying their government pensions. It's insane!

View Quote

It’s starting to make another ally very jealous. Number of dollars spent on Aid should be 0.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:08:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By brass:

Neither, really.   Just kind of analogous concept I thought of to help me try to understand and rationalize decisions on time invested for this topic.

Every second we spend on this topic, we are wasting time we could be using to learn more about stuff in our own lives and improve, especially if you're more than a casual observer of these topics.   People get UKR/RUS tunnel vision and don't realize they're being flanked with huge domestic issues coming at them from their own city council and state .gov and aren't writing letters there but instead want to cheer for some war like it is a football game.

View Quote

To the benefit of the ruling elite, just as they did during both world wars.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:11:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By VaniB:

I get the neutrality thing.

But it still doesn't bode well for you to stand there at the gas pump filling your truck while a woman gets thrown to the ground and raped, and all you can say is  lol....Fuck her! its not my wife. I can get hurt intervening. She was probably a bimbo anyway. blah, blah, blah."

Its nothing to be boastful. Just shut up and say nothing if you won't help.
View Quote

lol, how about we say what we want, stop throwing good money after bad and put our interests ahead of others.

“Stop being boastful about putting yourself ahead of others!, that’s not fair!”-You

“No”-America First
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:11:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

Saddam fucked with oil. Dumb idea
View Quote

Then he fucked with the petro dollar.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:25:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
Seems like we don't really know for sure what the people there wanted.

A smart cookie would never have gotten involved in those conditions.
View Quote

Consistently very high percentages of people over extended time samples express specific interest in NOT being part of Russia.

GD geniuses: "we don't really know for sure what people wanted."

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:25:50 PM EDT
[#20]
It is interesting to see how we have been tricked into sacrificing ourselves to fight people who aren't at war with us because they are genuinely bad people when we know the globe is full of genuinely bad people who aren't at war with us.

Even more interesting to see how more than a few extremely loudmouthed people think this means they have a valid reason to do the equivalent of the leftist tactic of screaming "you're racist!" at people for not buying what they're selling.

So here's what you call a clue: if the standard you use for saying we should be sacrificing in this place applies elsewhere but you won't apply that standard there too, you're a flaming hypocrite.

ETA: In the middle of an election year no yet, dividing us over something that's a no-brainer issue where we shouldn't ever have been involved in the way we are.

It's embarrasing how easily we are led around by our establishment. We might as well have cattle rings put in our noses.
View Quote

“You must be very obsessed over this sovereign country being invaded on the other side of the World! Don’t pay attention to millions invade America and ruin everything-The Elite

Don’t fall for it guys, your attention needs to be here, were it always belonged.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:27:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

Horse shit question. They are a people under occupation
View Quote

Why are Russian soldiers there again? Come on, your so close…Because They were being massacred.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:29:20 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

what about pro Russia cupcakes? Why should they not be shipped off to fight. The 23er feels pretty strongly that Russia is the right side, better than the US.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:29:49 PM EDT
[#23]
They voted overwhelmingly for independence from Russia.

Russia even signed two treaties recognizing the independence of Ukraine.
View Quote

So we are told.

I don't see that we can be sure either way.

Definitely not sure enough to be involved as we are over there because of it.

I bet if someone put some decent researchers on it you could find hundreds of similar situations across the globe within the last ~10 years where we didn't so much as bat an eye.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:32:27 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

/Thread!

It’s almost like it’s good advice to NOT stick your duck in a beehive.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:34:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Consistently very high percentages of people over extended time samples express specific interest in NOT being part of Russia.

View All Quotes

Nice of you to genralize when i was referring to that one event.

It very handily lets you make a stupid snarky response that has nothing to do with what I posted.

Worse, let's just drop that and assume you're 100% right and we know they didn't want it. Ok, why get involved in this place and not in the other places where the same or worse happens? Every single one every single time, so that we can say we are being consistent?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:35:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lieh-tzu] [#26]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:
Why are Russian soldiers there again? Come on, your so close…Because They were being massacred.
View Quote

Nothing but Kremlin propaganda from you, is there?

This poster might appear in the picture linked here:
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:38:41 PM EDT
[#27]

Do they have freedom of speech, @dagoth-ur ?

Can I go to red square and hold up a sign that says Putin is lying and the war isn't going well?

Can I say Shoigu and Gerasimov are war criminals?

Fascists and communists wouldn't allow such talk but I am sure Russia allows people to speak freely, right?

That turned out so well

Why not both?

They fly communist flags, hold positions that the USSR held, and openly talk of reversing the tragedy of 1991 and claim all the old Empire and USSR lands.

View Quote

Can you speak freely in America? You are under the impression you can…You can’t.

Look at how many people were arrested for being invited into a public building while MS13 is allowed to run wild.

You can march and demand any perversion be promoted but if you do a burn out on a BLM/Rainbow street art you face years in prison.

Douglas Mackey gets 7 years in prison for posting a fucking meme that some Asian shitlib posted and nothing happened to her while got railroad.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:43:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
Fond memories of the CIA coup to overturn the election in Ukraine. And installed the fruit cake Zelenskyy.
View Quote

Yep, get Victoria Neuland to pay for it. A "war" that can never be won because they refused to stop arming people on Russia's border after signing a treaty that they wouldn't.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:44:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Can you speak freely in America? You are under the impression you can…You can’t.

Look at how many people were arrested for being invited into a public building while MS13 is allowed to run wild.

You can march and demand any perversion be promoted but if you do a burn out on a BLM/Rainbow street art you face years in prison.

Douglas Mackey gets 7 years in prison for posting a           meme that some Asian shitlib posted and nothing happened to her while got railroad.
View All Quotes

Do they have freedom of speech, @dagoth-ur ?

Can I go to red square and hold up a sign that says Putin is lying and the war isn't going well?

Can I say Shoigu and Gerasimov are war criminals?

Fascists and communists wouldn't allow such talk but I am sure Russia allows people to speak freely, right?

That turned out so well

Why not both?

They fly communist flags, hold positions that the USSR held, and openly talk of reversing the tragedy of 1991 and claim all the old Empire and USSR lands.

Douglas Mackey gets 7 years in prison for posting a           meme that some Asian shitlib posted and nothing happened to her while got railroad.

*cough* and we had troops in the capitol who were there because the DC establishment freaked right the heck out after they got away with subverting the 2020 election and cutting off all legal routes of overturning their junta*

- laserstare -
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:56:19 PM EDT
[#30]
“Dear Sir’s and Madam’s,
Quit spending my fucking money!”

Signed, alot of people.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:00:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brosnarp] [#31]
Originally Posted By @Dagoth-Ur:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By @Dagoth-Ur:
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

Horse shit question. They are a people under occupation

Who was the first Prime Minister of the DPR, and where is he from? Who was the first Defense Minister of the DPR, and where is he from?
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:03:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dagoth-Ur] [#32]
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

Except that WWII was not an unavoidable war. Yes FDR was a colossal POS but he did not tell Japan to bomb Pearl Harbor.

Things to ponder.
View Quote

Funny we avoided conflict until 1941, why is that?

What made PM Tojo decide “Let’s Attack America” did he just wake up and decide it for no reason?

He deliberately manifested a situation that led us to war,
He cut off trade deals with Japan, and then stationed many assets into one, target rich environment?

With the Atlantic, he ordered the Navy to open fire on the Germans unprovoked.

Read Day of Deceit

The war was avoidable dude. I am sorry you think that America only can be good when it acts a shock trooper of the elite, going overseas to smash someone who dared to not agree with them, but we are good for so many reasons, and we are so much more then tax cattle and cannon fodder for these evil forces that have been allowed to amass power against us Freemen.

Look at the aftermath of that catastrophe, 60-80 Million dead, Most of Western Europe either damaged or destroyed, the fall of the British Empire and the horrors that allowed, the rape and enslavement of Eastern Europe under the heel of the Conmunist vermin, The fall of China to the communists and the insanity of Mao that killed 80 million more people, communism being allowed to spread like the virus it is unchecked when before it looked like it was about to be snuffed in its den…

Domestically the spread of the poison of cultural Marxism has spread through every part of our society to the point were the idea of want your own culture, nation, people to survive is painted in the same light as the enemy we went to war to defeat.

60-80 million dead, communism saved and allowed to spread and murder millions and at home the insidious subversion of our country and culture, that’s what came of this horror…And I am bad guy for saying “maybe this insanity wasn’t worth it” out loud?

Demonized for wanting to live? Demanded by those in power to destroy oneself, one’s culture, history, culture, nation, future, etc or else we are evil?

My dude, , this isn’t sane, this isn’t good, this isn’t sustainable.

If you keep doing what you doing did you will get what you have, We are going back to what works, what makes sense, what is healthy, what is sane, what is sustainable, what is freedom..

Peace, Prosperity, Liberty.

If that means the powers that be are upset they can’t silence others with force because we have seen the errors of our ways, I fail to see how that’s a problem.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:05:02 AM EDT
[#33]

If “True Conservatism” means losing everything in the name of self terminating worldview then who would be one?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

Don't forget "not a true conservative (tm)" by the self appointed arbiter of what is rational and conservative--notice that, of course, he paints himself up as being on the moral highground and without blemish or irrationality. He's perfect in his own mind.  It's pure narcissism and indicative of deeply seated personal insecurity.

It looks like your brand of "nationalism" and "true conservatism" is cheering on totalitarians and Muslims exterminating white families defending their nation.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:05:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dagoth-Ur] [#34]

1/5 th of US budget and we can't produce enough artillery shells for a regional war.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/119347/main_png-3156668.JPG
View Quote

I mean you expect us to be able to fight? That’s not what a military is, it’s a social program.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:07:09 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Ever notice War Hawks never enlist?
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:07:15 AM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes
Why are Russian soldiers there again? Come on, your so close Because They were being massacred.

Randy Mott
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:10:31 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Then spend less time posting.

The powers at be would never allow that to happen, ever, why? Because that helps the country survive.

But for the sake of argument, it would be awesome! Within a month the problem would be fix.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:11:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SlipRing] [#38]
View Quote

No, I don't. Quite the opposite - my older brother was into that stuff and served. More on topic, you'll find plenty of Ukrainians hating the Russians invading their homes. I don't just think you're wrong, I think you're morally sick and need to take a step back and evaluate why you're cheering attacks on real Western people out of some delusion you're getting 'wins' against political opponents by supporting the killing of westerners overseas.

Even if you're sick enough to cheer Russians shooting Ukrainian families and stacking them in their bathrooms, even if you cheer Chechen Muslims killing Russian patriots for speaking out against the FSB, you ought to have a smidgen of rationality and recognize everyone else sees what you're doing. You aren't advancing a cause for the protection of conservatives, whites, or Western culture. You're smearing everyone supportive of it by associating yourself.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:21:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sierra-def] [#39]

Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:36:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By SlipRing:

It looks like your brand of "nationalism" and "true conservatism" is cheering on totalitarians and Muslims exterminating white families defending their nation.
View Quote

My brand of nationalism? I am not cheering on anyone, but if want take about Muslims exterminating White families you want to bring up why NATO doesn’t stop the invasion of Africans and Arabs into Europe I am game.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:45:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By SlipRing:

No, I don't. Quite the opposite - my older brother was into that stuff and served. More on topic, you'll find plenty of Ukrainians hating the Russians invading their homes. I don't just think you're wrong, I think you're morally sick and need to take a step back and evaluate why you're cheering attacks on real Western people out of some delusion you're getting 'wins' against political opponents by supporting the killing of westerners overseas.

Even if you're sick enough to cheer Russians shooting Ukrainian families and stacking them in their bathrooms, even if you cheer Chechen Muslims killing Russian patriots for speaking out against the FSB, you ought to have a smidgen of rationality and recognize everyone else sees what you're doing. You aren't advancing a cause for the protection of conservatives, whites, or Western culture. You're smearing everyone supportive of it by associating yourself.
View Quote

American, Neo Con, War Hawks, should have narrowed things down.

I am against any European conflict, nothing good comes of it from it, we had a 20th century and it was a God Damn bloody one with more than 100 million killed in war or genocides.

Why do think I opposed our involvement in foreign wars, it’s not to our benefit and never was. I don’t know how anyone could think otherwise.

Seeing how I am not supporting that, I guess I have nothing to worry about, take a rest, building strawmen is hard work.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:47:45 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Why aren’t you fighting for mother Russia?

Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:52:17 AM EDT
[#43]

Ah yes, there it is, I must be a "Russian troll"  because I don't support the cult's message.

"We could abandon all of Europe Today, and it wouldn't make a bit of difference to our National debt." - You must be using that new math because with normal math, it's clear as day that giving billions of dollars we don't have to a corrupt county such as Ukraine does in fact add to the national debt.
View Quote

The cult comparison is spot on as usual. The repetitive name calling is like watching Scientologists. They designate people opposed to their cult as "Suppressive persons" and have a script of questions like 'what crimes are you trying to cover up by attacking the church'
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:53:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Japan is broke, and can't send any weapons that Ukraine needs because of the constitution, plus the stocks Japan has are for a conflict with Nth Korea or China. Medical supplies and possibly some money to prop up the government, but it will never be enough to stave off the economic collapse that is coming.

If you fags stopped your purse swinging you might do a bit of digging into how precarious the Ukrainian governments economic position is, and how it might collapse regardless of military aid because they will have to stop all payments and they are dissolving social services to stay afloat.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:56:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 1:57:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sketti] [#46]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

The cult comparison is spot on as usual. The repetitive name calling is like watching Scientologists. They designate people opposed to their cult as "Suppressive persons" and have a script of questions like 'what crimes are you trying to cover up by attacking the church'
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

Funny you say that because the first time I encountered the cult (UkeBros) is when I made a thread about the fall of Bakhmut (now known as the Russian city of Artemovsk). The unwarranted abuse/threats of banishment I received over my tame assessment/correct prediction was shocking to say the least. The first thing I envisioned during their coordinated attack was a Scientologists swarm trying to protect their questionable religion.

Link Posted: 3/12/2024 3:22:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By sierra-def:
https://i.imgflip.com/8ix84s.jpg

View Quote

That’s an honor you meme for me, about me. You honor the Sixth’s house and the Tribe unmourned.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 3:24:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By USMCTanker:

Why aren’t you fighting for mother Russia?

View Quote

What part of I am not pro Russia, just Pro truth/Anti Glowie can’t you not understand?
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 3:25:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:
Japan is broke, and can't send any weapons that Ukraine needs because of the constitution, plus the stocks Japan has are for a conflict with Nth Korea or China. Medical supplies and possibly some money to prop up the government, but it will never be enough to stave off the economic collapse that is coming.

If you fags stopped your purse swinging you might do a bit of digging into how precarious the Ukrainian governments economic position is, and how it might collapse regardless of military aid because they will have to stop all payments and they are dissolving social services to stay afloat.
View Quote

Yeah, again, stop funding this fraud.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 3:27:29 AM EDT
[#50]

Funny you say that because the first time I encountered the cult (UkeBros) is when I made a thread about the fall of Bakhmut (now known as the Russian city of Artemovsk). The unwarranted abuse/threats of banishment I received over my tame assessment/correct prediction was shocking to say the least. The first thing I envisioned during their coordinated attack was a Scientologists swarm trying to protect their questionable religion.

View Quote

Of all the things they called you, I assume it wasn’t “wrong” or “liar”, am I correct?
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top