BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:30:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BillofRights:

Sometimes I think these characters are allowed because they stir up controversy and clicks, And, they make people pay for the Memberships.     Win-Win

What I Really want to know, is where all these old accounts are popping up from?  Always few hundred posts, and a desperate need to post Putin Propaganda.      It makes no sense.    They waited 17 years in silence and This is the thing that gets them out of their shell?  
It defies logical explanation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USMCTanker:
Originally Posted By DmL5:
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Yep, the dregs of ARFCOM show up and do what they do best.

That Dagoth-Ur troll has only been on the site for a few months and already has 4,000 posts. 90 percent of it is Russian propaganda.

Must pay well.

At first I assumed the most obvious cause, but now I’m not so sure.   His posts indicate such a consistent hatred for the West, maybe he was just profoundly and completely turned in every single way possible?    He keeps refusing to answer my question.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1EA2ohrt5Q

Maybe Primorsky was told to come back from being mothballed.  

Who knows?  I saw some greasy looking, middle-aged  fat fuck running around in a “Z” t-shirt here in town soon after the Russian invasion began.  You’re right that there’s plenty of fucked up people born and raised here, so it’s possible.  

Sometimes I think these characters are allowed because they stir up controversy and clicks, And, they make people pay for the Memberships.     Win-Win

What I Really want to know, is where all these old accounts are popping up from?  Always few hundred posts, and a desperate need to post Putin Propaganda.      It makes no sense.    They waited 17 years in silence and This is the thing that gets them out of their shell?  

I’m of the opinion that some accounts are used by multiple persons posing as one.  

This dude?  No idea, but I do admire his fluency in English.  I will give him (or maybe her?) credit for that-it’s quite an accomplishment.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:31:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

Tell me you don’t know what Russia’s priorities and needs are without telling me. They don’t need to come up with a morally sound justification for the invasion. They want. They want resources, they want to put the USSR back together. Period. Everything they say about Nazis and NATO expansion is a lie.

1. Loss of puppet control of Ukraine following 2014 Maidan
2. Access to Crimea, the only warm water port for the Black Sea Fleet. Go look at the rest of the globe and see why that matters to Russia projecting power
3. Access to offshore oil discoveries in the Black Sea
4. Fertile Ukrainian farmland (Russia already hijacked grain shipments)
4. Ukraine’s technological and industrial base (which are now destroyed, but wouldn’t have been if Russia’s 3 day war had worked)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

Why did they do that?

Did they just wake up one morning and decided “Hey, for Shits and Giggles let’s invade X” or did they have a reason that, from their perspective was totally legitimate, logic, and morally sound?

Which is it, cold, calculating super villains or hotheaded, insane madmen, which is it?

Our country is being invaded, you will understand if my attention is at home, were it belongs, were always belonged to begin with.

Tell me you don’t know what Russia’s priorities and needs are without telling me. They don’t need to come up with a morally sound justification for the invasion. They want. They want resources, they want to put the USSR back together. Period. Everything they say about Nazis and NATO expansion is a lie.

1. Loss of puppet control of Ukraine following 2014 Maidan
2. Access to Crimea, the only warm water port for the Black Sea Fleet. Go look at the rest of the globe and see why that matters to Russia projecting power
3. Access to offshore oil discoveries in the Black Sea
4. Fertile Ukrainian farmland (Russia already hijacked grain shipments)
4. Ukraine’s technological and industrial base (which are now destroyed, but wouldn’t have been if Russia’s 3 day war had worked)

"Putting the USSR back together" is a sound bite.  They are currently attempting to wrest Ukraine and it's resources back out of the umbrella of the US Deep State and the EU, and bring it back to it's previous status as a Russian vassal state.  

The US was primarily responsible for using it's intelligence and diplomatic apparatus along with a shit ton of taxpayer money and manipulation of internal politics to flip Ukraine from a Russian aligned country, to a Western/Deep State aligned country.  Russia is now attempting to reverse that.  I don't see why we would have done that, and I don't understand why such a strong objection to Russia essentially taking back it's mini-me state.  If someone did this to Canada or Mexico, we would very possibly do the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:33:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Techsan02:

Russia is a world superpower that could destroy the USA if not kept in check. After they struggle mightily to beat up their retarded step brother of course.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 0612Devil:

I’m amazed by the number of Putin knob slobberers on this site.

You would think there would be less support for one of our two near peer enemies.

Why are they are enemy again? It’s not 1986 dude, Cold War is over, Neo cons and Neoliberals just need a new boogeyman to draw attention away from their tyrannical regime and their policies/actions and their harmful results.

Russia is a world superpower that could destroy the USA if not kept in check. After they struggle mightily to beat up their retarded step brother of course.

The Russians are not a conventional threat to the United States in any way, shape, or form.  The only threat they pose, is all or nothing - Nuclear Annihilation.  THAT, they could do, if we push them hard enough.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:37:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#4]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:39:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Why did they do that?

Did they just wake up one morning and decided “Hey, for Shits and Giggles let’s invade X” or did they have a reason that, from their perspective was totally legitimate, logic, and morally sound?

Which is it, cold, calculating super villains or hotheaded, insane madmen, which is it?

Our country is being invaded, you will understand if my attention is at home, were it belongs, were always belonged to begin with.
View All Quotes

They Invaded Ukraine.    Same as when the Kaiser invaded Belgium, or when Hitler invaded Poland.  

Putin decided to make himself the enemy.  

We were happy to ignore him, or even assist him, until he Invaded Ukraine.

Why did they do that?

Let's focus on WWII, why did Hitler invade Austria? Czechoslovakia? Poland?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:45:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#6]

I’m of the opinion that some accounts are used by multiple persons posing as one.  

This dude?  No idea, but I do admire his fluency in English.  I will give him (or maybe her?) credit for that-it’s quite an accomplishment.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Yep, the dregs of ARFCOM show up and do what they do best.

That Dagoth-Ur troll has only been on the site for a few months and already has 4,000 posts. 90 percent of it is Russian propaganda.

Must pay well.

At first I assumed the most obvious cause, but now I’m not so sure.   His posts indicate such a consistent hatred for the West, maybe he was just profoundly and completely turned in every single way possible?    He keeps refusing to answer my question.  

Maybe Primorsky was told to come back from being mothballed.  

Who knows?  I saw some greasy looking, middle-aged  fat fuck running around in a “Z” t-shirt here in town soon after the Russian invasion began.  You’re right that there’s plenty of fucked up people born and raised here, so it’s possible.  

Agreed on both counts.   They often bounce threads amongst several “multiple personalities”

This one does a pretty consistent job of posing as a whacked out angry American that’s been turned by obscure “alternative” websites or books.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:46:04 AM EDT
[#7]

I think we might be dealing with a person who’s been pushed in so many directions and is now just broken and is blaming everything and everyone. The entire Western society is to blame for his life being the way that it is now, starting with a revisionist history of WW1 all the way up to present day. Hell, I’m curious what his thoughts on the American Revolution are
View Quote

Yeah it’s not that I take stock of the last 170 years and notice how the outcome of actions led us to are current state of affairs, right?

I mean it’s totally not like we are less free, less prosperous, less stable in America then even 20 years ago, right?

I view the American Revolution as one of the greatest achievements in Western civilization, and an action that God himself blessed, and view many of the Founders as agents of The Lord.

It was only after we stopped listening to them, strayed from their wisdom and HIS word that we fell from such grace, freedom, and happiness.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:47:00 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Maybe I don’t post too much, you just post too little.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:49:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

You're supporting Hitler. WTF is wrong with you? You think decent people want to be on the same side as you? You are with Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao and all the others. Choosing not to see that you're the monster doesn't make other people monsters.
View Quote

Where am I supporting Hitler dude? You do know that Mao came to power in large part because of the communists already in the state department at the time of FDR’s time
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:51:47 AM EDT
[#10]

When start murdering Ethnic Russians in a region that refuses to be ruled by a Glowie Puppet, use arty on residential areas, using Neo Nazi death squads to rape and murder women and kids that’s called an act of war.

I don’t know why so many here are OK with genocide so long as it’s the right ethnic minority with the wrong political views that are being murdered.

Also, you’re taking the same stance on the same issue as George Soros, Barack Obama, George W. Bush, and every other neocon Warhawk, Neoliberal imperialist and deep state degenerate, what does that say about you?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

Uhm... did I miss the part where Ukraine invaded Russia?

When start murdering Ethnic Russians in a region that refuses to be ruled by a Glowie Puppet, use arty on residential areas, using Neo Nazi death squads to rape and murder women and kids that’s called an act of war.

I don’t know why so many here are OK with genocide so long as it’s the right ethnic minority with the wrong political views that are being murdered.

Also, you’re taking the same stance on the same issue as George Soros, Barack Obama, George W. Bush, and every other neocon Warhawk, Neoliberal imperialist and deep state degenerate, what does that say about you?

Separatist try to leave Ukraine, start a civil war with Russian backing. Russia donates T-64s, SAMs, munitions and sends soldiers over the border and fights a war for 8 years. Then they launch a full scale invasion in 2022.

And this is Ukraine's fault... how?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:55:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#11]
So, according the GeeDee UkeBros like yourself, Russia is on the verge of defeat by a veritable 3rd world, Eastern Euro country of 30 million people?
Yet, they somehow pose a conventional threat to the United States.
That's your assessment?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:57:15 AM EDT
[#12]
@Dagoth-Ur

I didn't see your take on Israel and Hamas from the previous page.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:58:13 AM EDT
[#13]

Ok, now do Israel and Hamas.
View Quote

How about we stay on topic.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:59:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
It would be unthinkable to support both sides of this war? Yes?
It's strange how we are funding "Putin's War".
Strange, I tell you. I'm sure all the UkeBros will be along go tell us how this is a lie. It's Russian propaganda. Anything so they can sleep at night.

How Russian Oil is Reaching the US market
View Quote

Stop using facts, because if you did you would see that this war, like 90% of all wars are a racket.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:04:53 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

No it’s a hate of Neoliberalism, NeoConism, Cultural Marxism, Egalitarianism, and the corrupt, dangerous, hostile elite who are ruining everything we and our ancestors worked so hard so long to build.

Why would I, a child of the West, hate the West?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:06:01 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

Ok, now do Israel and Hamas.

There is relevance, go ahead.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:18:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#17]

Seems pretty accurate, how is he wrong?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:23:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#18]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:33:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Sketti:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheKill:

I'm amazed by the number of Putin knob slobberers on this site.

You would think there would be less support for one of our two near peer enemies.

Why are they are enemy again? It's not 1986 dude, Cold War is over, Neo cons and Neoliberals just need a new boogeyman to draw attention away from their tyrannical regime and their policies/actions and their harmful results.

The Russians are not a conventional threat to the United States in any way, shape, or form.  The only threat they pose, is all or nothing - Nuclear Annihilation.  THAT, they could do, if we push them hard enough.

You are so full of shit

Of course it would seem “accurate” to you Ivan, because only an entitled Russian considers Ukraine part of Russia.  

Pushing the Russians “hard enough”?  Fucking entitled, (literally) drunk buffoons don’t get to just invade or attack entire nations and not face the consequences.  Not the way the world works, so get over it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:35:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#20]
So, according the GeeDee UkeBros like yourself, Russia is on the verge of defeat by a veritable 3rd world, Eastern Euro country of 30 million people?
That's your assessment?
View All Quotes

You are so full of shit
That's your assessment?

Your argument would only be swallowed by complete Idiots, with no knowledge of military matters.

Russia is at war with all of NATO, plus a few extra Nations.   A proxy war, yes.   But those dead mobiks are Actually dead, not apProximately dead.  

Russia was Hoping nobody would help Ukraine.   They thought the West was too cowardly and self involved.    

That was what they counted on.   They would have won by now, had their wager been correct.  

Judging by what they read on the internet, Putin’s advisors think he can just wait until Republicans take power, and everything will fall in place.     It’s an incredibly stupid gamble, for both Russia, And for the surrender monkeys within the Republican party.  

We Conservatives can barely win when we are united.   How the Hell are we supposed to win anything when we are fractured into peacenik and warhawk factions?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 2:25:31 AM EDT
[#21]

Of course it would seem "accurate" to you Ivan, because only an entitled Russian considers Ukraine part of Russia.  

Pushing the Russians "hard enough"?  Fucking entitled, (literally) drunk buffoons don't get to just invade or attack entire nations and not face the consequences.  Not the way the world works, so get over it.
View All Quotes

I'm amazed by the number of Putin knob slobberers on this site.

Why are they are enemy again? It's not 1986 dude, Cold War is over, Neo cons and Neoliberals just need a new boogeyman to draw attention away from their tyrannical regime and their policies/actions and their harmful results.

You are so full of shit

Of course it would seem "accurate" to you Ivan, because only an entitled Russian considers Ukraine part of Russia.  

Pushing the Russians "hard enough"?  Fucking entitled, (literally) drunk buffoons don't get to just invade or attack entire nations and not face the consequences.  Not the way the world works, so get over it.

Not sure what got your panties in a bunch but based on your non-sensical ramblings to my simple question, I'm thinking some time away from the internet might do you some good?

Anyway, I have no idea what you're going on about, I simply asked how the below statement (which you claim is "full of shit") is inaccurate?

"The Russians are not a conventional threat to the United States in any way, shape, or form.  The only threat they pose, is all or nothing - Nuclear Annihilation.  THAT, they could do, if we push them hard enough."

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 2:56:15 AM EDT
[#22]

Stop using facts, only Putin shills do that.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 2:59:58 AM EDT
[#23]

Why do you keep ignoring my question?

What made you into the person you are?  

You apparently Hate everything the West is, and everything that it stands for.    I’m interested to know why.
View Quote

“You need to give me information to use against you!”-You

How about No, uh?

I don’t hate the West, I just hate the following
Mass immigration
Egalitarianism
Cultural Marxism
Interventionism
Central Banks
The current hostile elite in Western countries

Not sure how you can conflate hating that which is harming what you care about as hating that which you care about unless you are deliberately being dishonest.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 3:02:13 AM EDT
[#24]

The two situations are not even remotely similar.
View Quote

People’s frame of reference is Muh World War Two for a reason.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 3:24:17 AM EDT
[#25]

But, your attention Isn’t at home.     You literally Never miss a chance to simp for Putin and hardly ever discuss anything else.  

A normal American might be against the expense, but you have to admit, a normal American doesn’t make excuses for Hitler.  

Whatever fuels your hatred, your motivation lies Far, Far beyond our illegal immigration problem.   That’s an afterthought for you.   A rationalization.
View Quote

No, it is at home, I am not more concerned and dedicated to the well being of literally every other country, its people, and their border then our own, this death cult of pathological altruism has been tried for how many years and has produced nothing of benefit to us.

What excuse did I make for Hitler? The fact that the Germans were not throwing Americans out of their homes,Stealing property, Silencing political opponents, Disarming the American, people but FDRs thugs is now “making an excuse” to you?

Our invasion is merely a symptom of a greater problem, a problem that was allowed to fester , a real threat that was allowed to grow while too many were focused on some boogeyman from on far as this threat achieve the means to become self sustaining and thus self perpetuating, and then a few years later another preventable attack  happens and the people whipped up into a frenzy demanding more security at the expense of personal liberty, but enough about history and the nature of power.

But hey, you strike me as the kind of person who could be lied to, cheated, scammed, stolen from, etc and smile about your victimization. Wearing it as a badge of honor.

“He who is not angry when there is just cause for anger is immoral. Why? Because anger looks to the good of justice. And if you can live amid injustice without anger, you are immoral as well as unjust.”
Thomas Aquinas

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 3:59:55 AM EDT
[#26]

We?  Lol.

Securing the border is most definitely a priority Comrade, but the border can be secured and Russian expansionism contained concurrently.  It’s not an “either/or” choice, despite Russian talking points to the contrary.  

Militarily, we are still the most powerful nation on Earth, which the Russians have once again had to come to terms with since invading yet another sovereign nation.  We can leverage technology in ways your countrymen can only dream of.  We can still project power around the globe, even if our capabilities aren’t at their peak due to diminished budgets.  I was reminded of that yesterday in fact, when gazing upon rows and rows of operational fith generation F-35s that are both affordable to western nations and far more advanced than anything Russia or China can hope to produce at the moment.

Oh, and our shit is constantly tested, maintained, and actually works.  We don’t have to be best.  We just have to be better than our adversaries.

Things aren’t all unicorns and rainbows in a divided America right now and quite frankly, I’m disgusted with the trajectory of our country as are others here, but we’re also not so desperate as to send convicts from the prisons as cannon fodder to war because we lack a professional army to fight with.  Biden is a bumbling moron but unlike Putin, we can get rid of his ass at election time and he isn’t President For Life unlike your pal Vlad.  

Despite all your predictable talking points, life in America doesn’t suck as much as people like you would have us believe.  You like to exploit divisions and uncertainty, but we’ll recover much faster than you will after Vlad gets done stepping on you like a doormat to maintain his personal wealth and power.  For us? The pendulum swings back.  For you?  Meet the new boss; same as the old boss.
View Quote

The problem with this theory of “We can do both” is, we never do both, ever…It’s ALWAYS America NEVER. Remember how we gave Israel 38 Billion for its defense in 2019(?) but we couldn’t even pass 5-10 billion for the Wall?

How about we focus all of time, energy, effort, attention to..Wait for it….improve our country, our defense, our future, our people, our children, our happiness, our security?

Militarily? Dude our Land based ICBMs are shit, and have been for years, we don’t have anyone who understands how they work because the men who designed and built the Minutemen II are all dead!

They claim the replacement will be online by 2027, which I very respectfully disagree with when we have a full blown war going on, the war on competency.

5 days in a row we have landing gear collapsing, tires falling off planes, helicopters crashing at the border, never mind engines catching on fire, all in large part due to the war on competency. Add in a university system which actively shuns the most able and competent as its main job is to screen out those who won’t comply with the system, but accepts the least able so long as they defend the system in true Bio-Lenninist fashion, promotes views and ideas antithetical to not just this country, its founding ideals, goals, etc, but antithetical to reality itself. Spewing such insane nonsense like “math is a manifestation of “White Supremacy” while Russia/Chinese high schools teach their students useful skills like math, science, rather then the sex life of the teacher or evil the country is, and while our kids are being taught pacifism, and how great it is to be a victim , Russian kids are taught how to fieldstrip and operate an AK.

Too many kids are taught to be sheep in our country while other nations are raising their children into warriors.

Dude things are getting worse every day, but if you want to deny it and double down on denying reality, have fun.

People like you cheered on Iraq and couldn’t admit you were wrong even now. That doesn’t change the fact they were wrong, so what if it costed us trillions in wasted treasure and countless lives, limbs, and time of the finest men and women our nation produced, as long as you feel good about yourself, right?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:01:18 AM EDT
[#27]

Obama only talked about how "the Cold War is over, it's not 1986 anymore dude" in that debate, as a smokescreen to conceal his agenda to destabilize and destroy Russia if they didn't get on board and take their (back -  way in the back) seat on the Global Government train.
View Quote

And Putin rightly told that agent of decline to go back to Big Mike and get fucked, and he did.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:03:41 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Ever stop to think that by “keeping Russia in check” you are instigating that superpower into defending itself?

Also, I was looking in article one section 8 and yeah, I can’t find keeping other nations in check to be an actual power delegated to the US government, could you tell me what that is in the Constitution because I don’t see it anywhere.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:09:57 AM EDT
[#29]

Dag managed to simp for the WW-II Germans And Japanese, in the very thread.    Also simped for the WW-I Germans too, for good measure.  

Can you Get any more contrarian than that?    Aside from Britain, which is even moar evil than we are,  America has never had an enemy he wouldn’t sympathize with.  Just ask him.
View Quote

Getting real sick of you dodging the question pal.

How many Americans lost their farms, homes, businesses, property, rights because of the German government?

vs

How many Americans lost their farms, homes, businesses, property, rights because of the US government?

You do know the German government openly told the world it would attack the Lusitania, because it was carrying war materials. Right?

And it was ultimately later proven that it was loaded with artillery and small arms ammunition, again reality isn’t simping, unless you believe a lie.

I value the truth, sometime you would not recognize if it was standing in front of you..

Now, you get some sleep, ok big guy? You gotta get up early and go to work to pay your property tax and support millions of illegals on welfare, ok?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:14:02 AM EDT
[#30]

Getting real sick of you dodging the question pal.

View Quote

I don't think he is your pal.

But what is your view on Israel vs Hamas, friend?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:26:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DaddyShark] [#31]
I don't know if I'm a Russian troll or a uke bro, because I don't think there is a good guy in that war. They are both shitty countries with corrupt leadership . But there's also that we know that a lot of American politicians at the top have taken advantage of Ukraine's corruption to personally enrich themselves and their families. We know about the Biden's for sure, but I'm sure there is many many more. Is it really that they care so much about Ukraine's sovereignty or are they terrified about their dirty laundry getting aired out if the current regime in Ukraine falls?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:30:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#32]

Ever stop to think that by “keeping Russia in check” you are instigating that superpower into defending itself?
View Quote

That is kind of the point. NATO expands to "keep russia in check" aka containment. Then Russia reacts. This generates "Russian aggression", which validates NATO's existence. Rinse and repeat.

also lol at the posts calling you a russian shill. ChatCPAP goes brrrr, in their case
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:35:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:

Separatist try to leave Ukraine, start a civil war with Russian backing. Russia donates T-64s, SAMs, munitions and sends soldiers over the border and fights a war for 8 years. Then they launch a full scale invasion in 2022.

And this is Ukraine's fault... how?
View Quote

Why did the Separatists want to leave again? What was the Ukrainian government doing to them warranted such an exodus again?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:37:02 AM EDT
[#34]
@Dagoth-Ur

I didn't see your take on Israel and Hamas from the previous page.
View Quote

I know what your trying to do and I won’t play into your games.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:38:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dagoth-Ur] [#35]

My assessment is that you sound like one of Putin’s useful idiots, so having any sort of exchange of opinions with a stooge like you would be a waste of my time.

View Quote

Removed.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:43:06 AM EDT
[#36]

Of course it would seem “accurate” to you Ivan, because only an entitled Russian considers Ukraine part of Russia.  

Pushing the Russians “hard enough”?  Fucking entitled, (literally) drunk buffoons don’t get to just invade or attack entire nations and not face the consequences.  Not the way the world works, so get over it.
View Quote

So why did Ukraine think they could murder ethnic Russians with impunity again?

I mean, it’s doubly ironic, all the Russian military would’ve had to do is send over their men across the border, claim “muh human rights” and scream that the Ukrainian government were “bigots”for not allowing them to “pursue a better life” and they could have bet the”Elites” with their own playbook.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:44:54 AM EDT
[#37]

Your argument would only be swallowed by complete Idiots, with no knowledge of military matters.

Russia is at war with all of NATO, plus a few extra Nations.   A proxy war, yes.   But those dead mobiks are Actually dead, not apProximately dead.  

Russia was Hoping nobody would help Ukraine.   They thought the West was too cowardly and self involved.    

That was what they counted on.   They would have won by now, had their wager been correct.  

Judging by what they read on the internet, Putin’s advisors think he can just wait until Republicans take power, and everything will fall in place.     It’s an incredibly stupid gamble, for both Russia, And for the surrender monkeys within the Republican party.  

We Conservatives can barely win when we are united.   How the Hell are we supposed to win anything when we are fractured into peacenik and warhawk factions?
View Quote

How does this conflict affect me?

Why should I care?

Seeing the outcome of the Century of Interventionism and the nightmare it has produced, why would anyone support its continuation?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:45:22 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:48:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By DaddyShark:
I don't know if I'm a Russian troll or a uke bro, because I don't think there is a good guy in that war. They are both shitty countries with corrupt leadership . But there's also that we know that a lot of American politicians at the top have taken advantage of Ukraine's corruption to personally enrich themselves and their families. We know about the Biden's for sure, but I'm sure there is many many more. Is it really that they care so much about Ukraine's sovereignty or are they terrified about their dirty laundry getting aired out if the current regime in Ukraine falls?
View Quote

“You don’t want to bankrupt your grandkids grandkids to help line a politicians pockets? What are you? Some kind of Russian shill?!/s”
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:50:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

That is kind of the point. NATO expands to "keep russia in check" aka containment. Then Russia reacts. This generates "Russian aggression", which validates NATO's existence. Rinse and repeat.

also lol at the posts calling you a russian shill. ChatCPAP goes brrrr, in their case
View Quote

It’s the neocon equivalent of a shitlib screaming “racist!” at everything, it’s their go to response when they have lost a debate.

Funny, NATO will play Nuclear Chicken with Russia for a fucking paycheck, but won’t sink a single boat.

Fuck This Clown World.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 5:05:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Time for the Euroweenies to put their money where the their mouth is.
They started this shit by talking about bringing Ukraine into NATO now
it's time to put up!
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 6:25:28 AM EDT
[#42]

Stop using facts, because if you did you would see that this war, like 90% of all wars are a racket.
View Quote

Except Russias war on Ukraine to force it back into the fold of Russian control. That’s good and holy and just

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 6:34:29 AM EDT
[#43]

My assessment is that you sound like one of Putin's useful idiots, so having any sort of exchange of opinions with a stooge like you would be a waste of my time.

View Quote
Anyone not drinking the Ukraine coolaid is a Putin puppet to you.

It's a tired and useless manipulation that convinces nobody.

Just stop.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 6:43:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Globalist's war Obama Biden Soros Schwab all great "conservatives"...

Want a righteous war...it's on our southern Border.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 7:37:40 AM EDT
[#45]

I mean, it’s doubly ironic, all the Russian military would’ve had to do is send over their men across the border, claim “muh human rights” and scream that the Ukrainian government were “bigots”for not allowing them to “pursue a better life” and they could have bet the”Elites” with their own playbook.
View All Quotes

There was never any murdering of ethnic Russians.

Those “ethnic Russians” were on the backs of Russian army tanks, BUKs, artillery, and in APCs.

The “ethnic Russians” is a kremlin talking point you repeat. The “ethnic Russians”
Were Russian soldiers sent to aid the separatists and create a territory dispute so Ukraine wasn’t eligible to join nato.

Attachment Attached File

Why did the Separatists want to leave again? What was the Ukrainian government doing to them warranted such an exodus again?

Wasn’t under the control of russia, for starters.

The pro Russian puppet yanuckovych did nothing his masters in Moscow didn’t want.

It’s pretty well established Russian soldiers under the guise of “little green men” were in ukraine in 2014.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 7:41:50 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 7:45:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Imagine these discussions if/when Trump wins 2024
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 7:48:29 AM EDT
[#48]

Sketti threads = best threads!
View Quote

If the "best threads" are childish trolling filled with ignorant shit posting I guess you are right.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 7:50:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 7:52:20 AM EDT
[#50]

Trump isn’t either but he’s out begging for money.

No new aid has been approved in 3 months.

Has the economy gone back to pre Biden levels?

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top