Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:13:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I like at the end the pos mayorsaid I'll give you some and the guy yelled back, " I'd like to spend some time with you. I took it as ass whipping time

I'd pay to watch that beat down
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:29:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Until these lying feces experience physical and/or financial pain, they will continue. They are protected by people with the same firearms they wish to ban. People that do not honor the oaths they took.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:44:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
And the right will do nothing.  

The left does what it does because it is left to do so.
View Quote

They completely control the county and city, that pile of excrement will get reelected. This is a place populated with people who wanted to round up the unvaccinated and put them in camps.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 12:38:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dsteelman:

The people who run NY like it just fine .

The people who don’t like it don’t matter anyway .
View Quote

IOWs, government vs everyone else. That seems to be a theme. Of course, a majority of the everyone else's voted for the government they've got, so I'll assume they like it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top