Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 58
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 9:15:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bigstick61:

Such an inadequate response by you, I don't know why you would even bother to reply. I suppose that is to be expected from you at this point.
View Quote

I explained precisely what the law says. Refusal to accept it is on you.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 10:16:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Video:

Link Posted: 3/16/2024 10:38:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Video:

View Quote

This case will not make it to trial and pile(s) "evidence" against the former President are invalid.   Piles of "evidence"
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 2:50:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Fani offers RESIGNATION LETTER

Looking for the link.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By doc540:
Glad she's still on the case.  Huge win for all the defendents
View Quote

Hoping so for appeals reversal.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 2:52:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4-AK] [#6]
Link Removed

I am looking for another source.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 2:52:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Wonder if they did the wild thing on taxpayer time?
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 2:54:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By BigSky171:
Wonder if they did the wild thing on taxpayer time?
View Quote

Just part of reparations.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:14:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

Jordan Fuchs was an aide to Raffensberger , that's why she was recording it .  I'd call her an agent of the State Government.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By p3590:
I am honestly not sure how that plays out when the initial illegal evidence was provided by a private party, not an agent of the government.  

Fruit of the poisonous tree is really clear when it is the police, or an paid police informant, illegally gathering something.

This would be more akin to if one drug dealer broke into another drug dealer's vacation home in a different state, took pictures of a customer list/log book and emailed it to the police in their home state.  

If it was a FL state court case against Trump, I could see the evidence being suppressed, since it was a violation of the same state's law.  Since the conduct was legal in GA as a single party state, I somewhat lean towards it not being suppressed.

Jordan Fuchs was an aide to Raffensberger , that's why she was recording it .  I'd call her an agent of the State Government.
Whether she counts as an agent of the state here is tough, since she wasn't part of law enforcement at all.  Her actions would have been completely legal if she had been in Georgia, its just dumb luck that she happened to be working remote/on vacation in a 1 party consent state.  

I don't see it as automatic that the evidence would be excluded in GA, where it would have been legal to record the call anyway.

Its a long time ago, but the Linda Tripp's recordings of Monica Lewinsky had the same issue.  She was in a 2 party consent state (MD) when she recorded the calls, and was actually prosecuted briefly for it.  You might remember that didn't eliminate the recordings and the subsequent evidence like the dress from being part of the impeachment proceedings.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFL38Jh0vAk

I am looking for other source too.
View Quote

Good.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:17:18 PM EDT
[#11]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFL38Jh0vAk

I am looking for other source too.
View Quote

Click bait.
Loss leader Youtube bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:24:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I think she will be finished by mid week.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:24:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Kihn:

Kemp is a RINO. And N_T.
I doubt.
He went minimalist to keep the (R) by his name.

View Quote

I don't think Kemp will be doing Trump any favors, but he needs to do something to get Fulton County out of the news cycle for a few months before the election.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:09:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vague] [#14]
So is she out or is that Trump fan drool? Inquiring minds...
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:12:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Vague:
So is she out or is that Trump fan drool? Inquiring minds...
View Quote

Appears to be Trump fan drool, for now anyway.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:14:22 PM EDT
[#16]
This can't end with them resigning. With the carnage they caused they need to be put in jail.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:17:31 PM EDT
[#17]
I can't believe the judge is such a worthless POS. I guess his political career is what's important here..

The entire system is wrecked... maybe it's always been like this, I dunno... sure has shown out over the last few years...

Incredibly lame
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Again, no.

Michigan did not have an “alternate slate”.  An alternate slate implies electors on standby, in case election results in that state are legally reversed.  This is what has happened in the past, and is perfectly fine.

Team Trump attempted to submit fraudulent electors as if they were the official ones.  They literally showed up at the state capitol building to try and cast votes… and were then arrested.  In addition to submitting fraudulent voting documents, purporting to be real ones, to Congress and the national archives.

Absolutely apples and potatoes.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:22:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
I think she will be finished by mid week.
View Quote

As the meeting commenced, Cowsert dropped a bombshell, revealing that multiple whistleblowers within the Fulton County DA's office have expressed eagerness to testify. They allege misuse of federal and state funds, further escalating the scrutiny surrounding Willis.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Appears to be Trump fan drool, for now anyway.
View Quote

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:32:17 PM EDT
[#21]
There is a tremendous amount of clickbait videos on this case.

No one I trust has mentioned a letter of resignation yet.

I have deleted my link to that video.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:35:28 PM EDT
[#22]

Oh, bullshit.

The Trumpers just don’t deal well with reality. So when presented with facts, your only retort is whatabout whatabout whataboutism.

And then that whataboutism nonsense gets dealt with facts.

And on and on. And finally, and inevitably, your only last card is “yeah well, at least he’s not Biden”.

So here we are.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:38:49 PM EDT
[#23]

I’ve posted over and over again that we need to hold all elected officials accountable.

But whenever the conversation of Trump’s wrongdoings come up (which this thread is about), the only defense is to attack the prosecutor, or “whatabout Biden”. Nobody will defend trumps actions, because they are indefensible. But saying as much makes somebody a leftist. lol.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:40:40 PM EDT
[#24]

Yes. I have a pile of account warnings.

And I don’t try to push people’s buttons. I just post my opinions. Call it like I see it. There are just a bunch of members here who don’t live in the real world, and assume anybody who doesn’t drink the orange cool-aid is here for nefarious purposes.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 4:47:30 PM EDT
[#25]

Is she in jail?
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 5:14:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dorobuta] [#26]

Yes!

Wishing for a president who follows the law, fiscal responsibility, and has read the constitution.

Communist!
View Quote

When Trump suggested that the Russians might have Hillary's e-mails, did you believe he was asking them to hack her computers, or do you believe he was making a joke?

I believe he was making a joke. That was my interpretation, and the one that most rational people had. The Left, however launched into all kinds of claims that he was asking the Russians to hack her computers and interfere with the election. This position was ludicrous at every level imaginable, but there we were.

With this phone call, my interpretation - like many others, is that he was asking them to review the votes and see if there were uncounted or miscounted votes that would change the outcome of the election. I view this as a reasonable thing to ask when it is that close. The left, and many others, interpreted it as him asking for the state to manufacture votes. Given the way Trumps words things and how he talks in general, I believe that the Left's viewpoint is wrong. Your viewpoint mirrors the Lefts and I believe you are wrong - that your interpretation of facts will ALWAYS be in the LEAST FAVORABLE MANNER TO TRUMP.

Link Posted: 3/16/2024 5:17:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By dorobuta:

When Trump suggested that the Russians might have Hillary's e-mails, did you believe he was asking them to hack her computers, or do you believe he was making a joke?

I believe he was making a joke. That was my interpretation, and the one that most rational people had. The Left, however launched into all kinds of claims that he was asking the Russians to hack her computers and interfere with the election. This position was ludicrous and every level imaginable, but there we were.

With this phone call, my interpretation - like many others, is that he was asking them to review the votes and see if there were uncounted or miscounted votes that would change the outcome of the election. I view this as a reasonable thing to ask when it is that close. The left, and many others, interpreted it as him asking for the state to manufacture votes. Given the way Trumps words things and how he talks in general, I believe that the Left's viewpoint is wrong. Your viewpoint mirrors the Lefts and I believe you are wrong - that your interpretation of facts will ALWAYS be in the LEAST FAVORABLE MANNER TO TRUMP.

View All Quotes

Yes!

Wishing for a president who follows the law, fiscal responsibility, and has read the constitution.

Communist!

I believe he was making a joke. That was my interpretation, and the one that most rational people had. The Left, however launched into all kinds of claims that he was asking the Russians to hack her computers and interfere with the election. This position was ludicrous and every level imaginable, but there we were.

This.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 5:33:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By p3590:
Whether she counts as an agent of the state here is tough, since she wasn't part of law enforcement at all.  Her actions would have been completely legal if she had been in Georgia, its just dumb luck that she happened to be working remote/on vacation in a 1 party consent state.  

I don't see it as automatic that the evidence would be excluded in GA, where it would have been legal to record the call anyway.

Its a long time ago, but the Linda Tripp's recordings of Monica Lewinsky had the same issue.  She was in a 2 party consent state (MD) when she recorded the calls, and was actually prosecuted briefly for it.  You might remember that didn't eliminate the recordings and the subsequent evidence like the dress from being part of the impeachment proceedings.
View Quote

The restrictions on illegal search and seizure apply to all government officials - nowhere does it mention "police," "sheriff," or "law enforcement..."

That's why, for example, building department inspectors, tax assessors, etc, have to be given permission to enter, otherwise they need to get a warrant just like everyone else...

The Linda Tripp recordings were used for impeachment, not for a criminal prosecution of Clinton.
Had they tried to use them in a criminal trial they most likely would have been excluded.

The current bitch broke the law, the recording should be inadmissible as fruit of the poisonous tree.
FLA should have already perp walked her.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 8:22:42 PM EDT
[#29]

I believe he was making a joke. That was my interpretation, and the one that most rational people had. The Left, however launched into all kinds of claims that he was asking the Russians to hack her computers and interfere with the election. This position was ludicrous at every level imaginable, but there we were.

View All Quotes

Yes!

Communist!

it don't have to be said it's understood..

only the bots in media blow everything up into extreme drama, while they go silent on Trader Joe..

discussions about this kinda nonsense irritate me 'cause these mofos aren't dumb, they know exactly what they're doing..
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 8:26:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#30]
Originally Posted By shocktrp:

The restrictions on illegal search and seizure apply to all government officials - nowhere does it mention "police," "sheriff," or "law enforcement..."

That's why, for example, building department inspectors, tax assessors, etc, have to be given permission to enter, otherwise they need to get a warrant just like everyone else...

The Linda Tripp recordings were used for impeachment, not for a criminal prosecution of Clinton.
Had they tried to use them in a criminal trial they most likely would have been excluded.

The current bitch broke the law, the recording should be inadmissible as fruit of the poisonous tree.
View Quote

This .  It's coming .  She was in a two party state .
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

Couple of questions...not arguing, just asking.  I have some experience with all this...

1) With 14 people on the call in various locations and jurisdictions did the call meet the threshold of a "reasonable expectation of privacy?"

2) Jordan was at her parents house in Florida.  Where was the equipment with which the call was recorded?  Did she dial in through her Georgia office and trigger the recording there? If so, would Florida law than apply?  In my experience, it is not possible to record calls on a cell phone without an app like Google Voice, and Google Voice, like others, I suppose, notifies callers they are being recorded.

Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:04:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MADMAXXX] [#32]

Is she in jail?
View Quote
I don't believe that the President is "in charge of the law in our country".
The Ultimate Trump Thug Life - Because You'd Be in Jail

Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:10:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Wade was scheduled to appear on Meet the Press this morning but canceled at the last minute due to "a family emergency".
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:31:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#34]
Originally Posted By LibertyShip:

Couple of questions...not arguing, just asking.  I have some experience with all this...

1) With 14 people on the call in various locations and jurisdictions did the call meet the threshold of a "reasonable expectation of privacy?"

2) Jordan was at her parents house in Florida.  Where was the equipment with which the call was recorded?  Did she dial in through her Georgia office and trigger the recording there? If so, would Florida law than apply?  In my experience, it is not possible to record calls on a cell phone without an app like Google Voice, and Google Voice, like others, I suppose, notifies callers they are being recorded.

View Quote

You know much more about it than I do .  My source was the Ferderalist article .

Thought they mentioned her as the source of the leaked call which implies ?
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:56:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By subcomunic8r:
Wade was scheduled to appear on Meet the Press this morning but canceled at the last minute due to "a family emergency".
View Quote

I wouldn’t have thought she’d quit, but maybe somebody explained things to her in second grade language she could understand.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 12:04:54 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

I certainly want the defendants to argue that Jordan, whatever her motivations at the moment, was acting as an agent of the state and broke another state's laws in the process, and to toss the whole chain of evidence.

It isn't clear that is a slam dunk in Georgia case law, I can't quickly find anything analogous, and am no way an expert in Georgia's criminal law.

It probably would help the argument if FL charged her.

It probably doesn't help the argument that DC and GA are single party consent states, there were 14 people on the call, and noone knew one person was randomly WFH in a single party state and they could expect not to be recorded.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 12:09:25 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

She could just put the phone on speaker and then record with a simple recorder.  Very likely that Rattburger instructed her to do it as part of covering up for his own incompetent crooked self. He's probably figuring out how he's going to toss the 2024 election to the Democrats right now.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 1:08:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LibertyShip] [#38]
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:

She could just put the phone on speaker and then record with a simple recorder.  Very likely that Rattburger instructed her to do it as part of covering up for his own incompetent crooked self. He's probably figuring out how he's going to toss the 2024 election to the Democrats right now.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:

That's possible.  But if they all dialed into conference Skype or a phone system conference call with recording capabilities, regardless of host state, I recall case law that that would waive the protection of two party consent in some two party states. I bet they all dialed into a common number/system.  Don't know how else they could have set it up.  If you know you are on a multi-party conference call, assume it's being recorded!

Given the "flash to bang" time between the call and the publication of a transcript (less than 24 hours, I think), the recording must have been in email ready format practically at the instant of call completion!  And that points to something like Skype or a good business phone system.  

On the other hand, since Trump said nothing wrong, the whole thing is dust in a hurricane!

Democrats and Liberals remain willfully ignorant about how actual business people talk.  Trump's statements were like a business call -- "Can you find me another $11,000.00?  I need another $11,000.00." You hear that kind of thing all the time.  Just like they willfully lack humor when he tells a joke.  It achieves their ends to be humorless and stupid!

Link Posted: 3/17/2024 1:15:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Malhass] [#39]
This post is worthless without pics of Fani’s huge fanny
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Was Kemp okay until the  daughter's boyfriend car explosion?
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 2:06:00 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2024 2:38:48 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

1. It's not actually a "2-party" state, it is an "all party" state - if you didn't get all 14 of those hypothetical people to agree to be recorded, then the recording is illegal.

2. That's something she could possibly raise as a defense if it was actually recorded from her GA office. Most likely, she recorded it on her phone that was located in FLA.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 2:51:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4-AK] [#43]
Do we think the Phone Call needs it's own thread?
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 2:57:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Zoom has a dialogue box that pops up when an event is recorded.  You have to acknowledge that by clicking on the box.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 3:05:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#45]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
Zoom has a dialogue box that pops up when an event is recorded.  You have to acknowledge that by clicking on the box.
View Quote

Was Trump on a zoom call or cell phone ?  Don't recall seeing that .

The two dem book authors don't seem convinced it was a legal call just necessary for the cause of getting Trump .
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 4:12:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Malhass:
This post is worthless without pics of Fani’s huge fanny
View Quote

Site resources...
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 4:20:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Do we think the Phone Call needs it's own thread?
View Quote

My apologies.   Back on topic:

Donald Trump Lawyer Shares Next Step to Take Down Fani Willis

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-lawyer-shares-next-legal-step-disqualifying-fani-willis-1880114
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 4:37:55 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

I thought it was the daughter's car that the boyfriend had borrowed when it exploded killing him
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 4:51:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tallahasseezz] [#49]
My apologies.   Back on topic:

Donald Trump Lawyer Shares Next Step to Take Down Fani Willis

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-lawyer-shares-next-legal-step-disqualifying-fani-willis-1880114
View Quote

I'm starting to think the Judge had two goals.  First was to make sure he got rid of Wade because it would be a complete mockery for him to continue.  Second goal is for his decision to be overruled on appeal.  That way he doesn't have to be responsible.  I wonder if the appeal can have the late witnesses that came forward.  The witness tampering would be especially interesting.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 6:23:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Fani Willis Ruling Post Mortem - 4D Chess or Judicial Cowardice? Trump Updates & FAKE NEWS!
Page / 58
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top