BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 58
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:57:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By osprey21:
Me neither - apparently some aren't mature enough to scroll past the posters they don't care for.
View Quote

I tolerated him for many years and this thread finally convinced me to put him on ignore.  I wish others would stop quoting him so I don't have to see any of his posts.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#2]
This whole trial is a sham and every person with a functioning brain knows it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:02:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Bitch DIDN'T get booted?!?!

WTF?!??
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By billpete:

There are tons of communists in the DoD, officers included.
View Quote

Yes!

Wishing for a president who follows the law, fiscal responsibility, and has read the constitution.

Communist!
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:03:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Yes!

Wishing for a president who follows the law, fiscal responsibility, and has read the constitution.

Communist!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By billpete:

There are tons of communists in the DoD, officers included.

Yes!

Communist!
So why did you vote for Biden?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:07:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4-AK] [#6]
Fani was given 3 choices as I saw it.

A. Fani resigns with her entire crew.

B. Fani fires Nathan.

C. Fani ignores the Judge and does Nothing.

Looks like she chose B.  Gonna be a big media night and weekend.

I am so awaiting Fani's next move.

Will she do the Church thing?  Will she go on CNN.  I do not think she can keep her mouth shut, and in opening it; will she reveal more improprieties?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:09:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Who honestly will take the case as lead prosecutor now?

Honest question.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:10:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Jacon:

Honest question.
View Quote

The "WH" controllers will likely chose for her. Does it have to be from Fulton County?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:

The "WH" controllers will likely chose for her. Does it have to be from Fulton County?
View Quote

I don't think so.  Wade lived in Cobb County.  ....  on Honey Pot Way!!!!  LOL.

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:13:56 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

This ,  isn't there a WH  embed currently in her office ?  Don't recall his name .
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:15:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

This ,  isn't there a WH  embed currently in her office ?  Don't recall his name .
View Quote

Yep, that DiSantis fellow.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:15:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:

Wade:

1) Loses out on at least another 750K
2) Ex Wife's lawyer is going to scour his bank and business records for missing "stacks of cash".
3) Bradley testified that Wade did his own divorce paperwork and had Bradley put his name on it.  Sounds like disbarment.

Now that he's off the case he's going to be an open target of investigation.  Nobody can claim it's interfering in the Trump case.
View Quote
I hope he's ruined.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Yep, that DiSantis fellow.
View Quote

That's it , what's his position  ?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:27:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Glad she's still on the case.  Huge win for all the defendents
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:30:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

That's it , what's his position  ?
View Quote

This article called him the spokesperson.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/03/13/georgia-election-interference-2020-trump/04d02b4e-e144-11ee-95aa-7384336086f3_story.html
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:34:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

View Quote

Harsh words. Not wrong however.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:38:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nh11b] [#18]
Originally Posted By fla556guy:
I hope he's ruined.
View All Quotes

Wade:

2) Ex Wife's lawyer is going to scour his bank and business records for missing "stacks of cash".
3) Bradley testified that Wade did his own divorce paperwork and had Bradley put his name on it.  Sounds like disbarment.

Now that he's off the case he's going to be an open target of investigation.  Nobody can claim it's interfering in the Trump case.
I hope he's ruined.

Heard on commentary from lawyers on Youtube that it appears that in his filings on assets for the divorce show NONE of the money he earned with Fani, and had $2,000 to his name.  Also appears that he was keeping money in his IOLTA account (basically lawyer holding fund - very regulated) to hide assets.

If this were a just world, GA dept of revenue and IRS would be all up his ass to show where his money his disappeared to.
(edit for typo)
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:43:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#19]

Yes. Let’s do it again.

I probably identify more as Democrat. It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans.
View Quote

Lets see, the highest inflation before the current retard....Carter...party affiliation...D.

Obama gave us an extra 1 Trillion a year (each year) deficit since 2008 bank bailout that was supposed to be a one time deal.

Lets look at Clinton:

"Once again, Bill Clinton is trying to outdo Congress in protecting Social Security. Two years ago, he challenged the Congress to save 60 percent of the surplus for Social Security. In this year’s budget, Clinton is proposing a “Social Security solvency lock-box” that is intended to secure every dollar of the Social Security surplus for Social Security. While this plan may conjure up images of stacks of cash waiting in Fort Knox for the Baby Boomers to retire, the reality is that his plan leaves the vault empty when the program begins to run large cash deficits in just 14 years."

It might look good when a D is in office but they fuck everything up for everyone else to follow and then blame it on them.  I will admit Trump didn't help in the kung flu stimy check bullshit for the future but tried to protect the economy which was going great up until then.  The fact is it made Xiden look that much worse so in a way he did us a favor showing the D party can't handle its own policies.  How is SS doing now? (rhetorical question for a different thread, much less what party put it in to law almost a century ago).

Back on topic....

This GA case is a shit show, the judicial system is fucked.  I hope people wake up from this but most likely I am just......"oldmanyellsatclouds.jpg"......
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 5:59:57 PM EDT
[#20]
What are the chances that Fani throws Wade under the bus or Wade rolls over on Fani?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:15:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By TONTO44:
What are the chances that Fani throws Wade under the bus or Wade rolls over on Fani?
View Quote

When the heat gets turned up probably significantly.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#22]
I hope he's ruined.
View Quote

Big book deal in 3...2...1...
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:28:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By TONTO44:
View Quote

She has more to lose.  Wade can just go have someone slap a theological degree on him and start shaking down businesses like Rev Al.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:37:22 PM EDT
[#24]

You are not in touch with the law, or what happened in Michigan. Sorry.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bigstick61:

Alternative in this case is clearly referring to a different one from the ones appointed.  And yes, it has happened multiple times in the past without anyone being charged with a crime or convicted of one for it. From time to time there have been elections with disputes over who the real Electors are which is what motivated Congress to pass a law (which exceeded their constitutional authority, IMO, as does the newer replacement law) specifying which ones are to be considered valid and such (picking the Governor's appointees over the legislature's is rather unconstitutional as the legislature has the ultimate authority under the Constitution with respect to who the Electors are to be).  

Choosing to make an issue of it legally now is clearly politically motivated and you do not have to be a Trump supporter for that to be obvious (I cannot stand the man and want him completely gone from our politics).

You are not in touch with the law, or what happened in Michigan. Sorry.

Such an inadequate response by you, I don't know why you would even bother to reply. I suppose that is to be expected from you at this point.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:44:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Lets see, the highest inflation before the current retard....Carter...party affiliation...D.

Obama gave us an extra 1 Trillion a year (each year) deficit since 2008 bank bailout that was supposed to be a one time deal.

Lets look at Clinton:

"Once again, Bill Clinton is trying to outdo Congress in protecting Social Security. Two years ago, he challenged the Congress to save 60 percent of the surplus for Social Security. In this year’s budget, Clinton is proposing a “Social Security solvency lock-box” that is intended to secure every dollar of the Social Security surplus for Social Security. While this plan may conjure up images of stacks of cash waiting in Fort Knox for the Baby Boomers to retire, the reality is that his plan leaves the vault empty when the program begins to run large cash deficits in just 14 years."

It might look good when a D is in office but they fuck everything up for everyone else to follow and then blame it on them.  I will admit Trump didn't help in the kung flu stimy check bullshit for the future but tried to protect the economy which was going great up until then.  The fact is it made Xiden look that much worse so in a way he did us a favor showing the D party can't handle its own policies.  How is SS doing now? (rhetorical question for a different thread, much less what party put it in to law almost a century ago).

Back on topic....

This GA case is a shit show, the judicial system is fucked.  I hope people wake up from this but most likely I am just......"oldmanyellsatclouds.jpg"......
View Quote

He won't respond to this comment, just like he didn't mine.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:49:55 PM EDT
[#27]

Yes!

Communist!
View Quote

It's the Constitution.  

Show me similar treatment for Biden for the lack of law following, fiscal responsibility and Constitutional ineptitude, and then I might actually consider that your second sentence makes any sense at all.

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:34:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By doc540:
View Quote

She's so fucking stupid keeping her on the case is almost a win for Trump.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:38:38 PM EDT
[#29]

Yes. Let’s do it again.

I probably identify more as Democrat. It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans.
View Quote

Hmmm…

Democrats develop unsustainable pump and dump economies, then get booted when things collapse, and republicans have to pick up the pieces.

Just look at the Clinton dot-com economy. I made a huge pile of cash in the market. 6 years later it was dot bust and Bush had to pick up the pieces.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:08:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Josh:

View Quote

Don't worry.  She ain't finished mucking this up yet.

GO FANI!  GO!!!  
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:41:58 PM EDT
[#31]

GO FANI!  GO!!!  
View All Quotes

GO FANI!  GO!!!  

I still can't believe how fucking stupid the two of them are.  It wouldn't surprise me if the two of them put together don't have an IQ over 100.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:43:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Wade gets to keep all the money?
View Quote

Cash money ???

LOL
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:52:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By juan223:

Big book deal in 3...2...1...
View Quote

I think he has to learn how to read first.
It may take some time.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:54:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By x248716x:

that good ol' two-tier justice system I keep hearing about.
View Quote

Different spanks for different ranks.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:24:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

I think he has to learn how to read first.
It may take some time.
View Quote

On a scale of ten, I give Wade a 8.5 on the street smart scale.

On an overall intelligence scale, I question that he reaches 7.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

No doubt, the Biden Obama crew are pulling the strings behind the curtain. They have a track record of screwing up everything they touch.

Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:29:24 PM EDT
[#37]

On a scale of ten, I give Wade a 8.5 on the street smart scale.

On an overall intelligence scale, I question that he reaches 7.
View Quote

He talks Red Lobster or Outback's and not Wendy's, so I'll give you that.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:44:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4-AK] [#38]
Fani Willis Career at Risk Following Judge McAfee's Ruling {CLIP}

Joe Brown says the Judge wrote an excellent report which explains Fani is in deep shit, but that enough was not revealed for him to remove her yet.

Joe says reading between the lines, he explains McAffe said a lot in legal terms.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:56:42 PM EDT
[#39]
All these cases were going to take another year or more to get through.  So Wade just lost out on 750K to a million dollars given his ridiculous billing.  Also his ex wife's attorney is going to go spelunking through all his bank and business records.  I find it very likely that he wasn't just paying for this trips.  It's possible he was giving Fani stacks of actual cash. He'll probably have to cut his Ex a huge check to keep that under wraps.  Also possible that Fani is getting kickbacks from her other contractors.
View Quote

If I am a betting man. That house full of cash that Fani has is kickbacks or outright bribes on cases .
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:03:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By whiskerz:

If I am a betting man. That house full of cash that Fani has is kickbacks or outright bribes on cases .
View Quote

Lives like a drug dealer with ,gov immunity.  Cash basis life w/ multi million  $ net worth and no IRS crawling up her ass.  It's good to be a democrat .
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:15:47 PM EDT
[#41]

Wade:

View Quote

And here we go with the bait Trump now has for all the other players.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:36:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Fanny is in deep doo doo. I'm going to enjoy watching the low grade legal mind blended with syrup go up against the Trump crew.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:55:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

View Quote

I don't like to admit it but I think we are screwed.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 10:59:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By ACEB36TC:
Fanny is in deep doo doo. I'm going to enjoy watching the low grade legal mind blended with syrup go up against the Trump crew.
View Quote

white house will send reinforcements, white people.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:01:20 PM EDT
[#45]

I still can't believe how fucking stupid the two of them are.  It wouldn't surprise me if the two of them put together don't have an IQ over 100.
View All Quotes

GO FANI!  GO!!!  

It isn't stupid, it's absolute hubris and knowing nothing will happen to them. People call Biden stupid. He isn't stupid, or rather, those pulling his strings aren't stupid. They know EXACTLY what they're doing and why, and know NOTHING will happen to them. Same with these two.

Nothing happened to Willis, nothing happened to Wade. They may have lost some money, but BFG they're not the ones hemorrhaging money defending themselves from multiple sham trials. Even if they are disbarred so what? They'll write books, get a gig on a MSM "news" show, go on a speaking circuit. This is the same for all of them. Nothing happened to HRC, nothing happened to Lois Lerner, nothing is happening to the Bidens, none of them.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:09:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prijador] [#46]
Originally Posted By FredMan:

Hmmm…

Democrats develop unsustainable pump and dump economies, then get booted when things collapse, and republicans have to pick up the pieces.

Just look at the Clinton dot-com economy. I made a huge pile of cash in the market. 6 years later it was dot bust and Bush had to pick up the pieces.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FredMan:

Yes. Let’s do it again.

Hmmm…

Big picture, the sad part is apparently rights and freedom are to be traded away for a slightly-better (not really) economy.  Selling rights away, so cheaply, is disgusting.

Living in a banana republic, for all except the most wealthy and connected elites, is still dangerous and unstable.  Too bad the Liberals don’t realize that, as they continue to do banana republic stuff.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 8:17:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kihn] [#47]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/inconsistencies-judge-mcafee-tosses-terrence-bradleys-testimony-against/

‘Inconsistencies’ – Judge McAfee Tosses Terrence Bradley’s Testimony Against Fani Willis

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee on Friday ruled District Attorney Fani Wills can continue her RICO case against Trump and his associates.

...ordered Fani Willis to address the “appearance of impropriety” before the case can move forward. McAfee ruled Willis can stay on the case but must fire her lover Nathan Wade, the top prosecutor she hired to hunt down Trump.

... Nathan Wade and Fani Willis both lied under oath about when their relationship began.

Wade lied to the court in a civil proceeding about his divorce, provided false statements in a brief submitted and signed by Fani Willis AND lied on the witness stand.

...divorce lawyer Terrence Bradley took the stand after Judge McAfee said he is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Terrence Bradley suddenly got amnesia after he took the stand and claimed he was “speculating” in his text messages about when Wade’s relationship with Fani Willis began.

Judge McAfee tossed Bradley’s testimony citing “inconsistencies, demeanor, and generally non-responsive answers left far too brittle a foundation upon which to build any conclusions.”

Judge McAfee also said Robin Yeartie’s testimony ‘lacked context and detail.’

Recall that Yeartie testified that Fani Willis’ romantic relationship began in 2019, not in 2021 as they claimed under oath.
View Quote

the real victim in all of this, Fanni Willis, has been made whole- to continue with her prosecution of the bad orange man. Judge says no regerts.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 9:02:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Obviously the Judge was a ringer.

She should be disbarred and her prior cases reviewed. Along with some financial investigations.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 9:07:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Jacon:

Honest question.
View Quote

Another dim, unless they have to do Fani as part of the job.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Lets look at Clinton:

Back on topic....

View Quote

lol it’s a Trump quote.
Page / 58
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top