Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 5:23:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Surprised FFNC would have Bensman on in 2nd video,  usually see him on Warroom .  That usually is nogo for Fox guests .
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 7:25:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zeus100] [#2]
Originally Posted By 14BoltFF:

I was just thinking that it's a shame this thread hasn't gained more traction. 11,000 per day. That's a town's worth of invaders crossing the border daily - and those are only the ones being counted.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 14BoltFF:
Originally Posted By inGobwetrust:
The fact that this thread is still only one page tells me we are part of the problem as well.

I was just thinking that it's a shame this thread hasn't gained more traction. 11,000 per day. That's a town's worth of invaders crossing the border daily - and those are only the ones being counted.

yes so what are we prepared to do...? Our Declaration of Independence must be believed and upheld. It says we have the RIGHT to alter, "abolish", "throw off", the government when it fails us. Our system is by far the best ever, yet the evils of MANs will has indeed corrupted it at every crack and window of possible vulnerability, especially Secretaries of State, election officials, bribery of public officials by special interests in and for election campaigns, etc..
Many of the offenses levied against the King are again true & present with our gov. Why have we & continue to abdicate so much responsibility and rights of self preservation to our gov. which continues to fail us, ignore us & is complicit against us THE PEOPLE? Its our Country and our boarder, not the governments. Someone, God help us, must step into the fray and muster THE PEOPLE to act for ourselves, despite the fear of criminal action against us from our government. The glowers won't even let TX defend its sovereignty. 20 years ago there were patriots who swarmed the boarder to protect it. Has that courage been completely chilled and extinguished? How much "patient sufferance" is needed to "re"-ignite it ?? who is willing to put their name on such declaration now?

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2puLYVw]
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2puRRQD]
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By zeus100:

yes so what are we prepared to do...? Our Declaration of Independence must be believed and upheld. It says we have the RIGHT to alter, "abolish", "throw off", the government when it fails us. Our system is by far the best ever, yet the evils of MANs will has indeed corrupted it at every crack and window of possible vulnerability, especially Secretaries of State, election officials, bribery of public officials by special interests in and for election campaigns, etc..
Many of the offenses levied against the King are again true & present with our gov. Why have we & continue to abdicate so much responsibility and rights of self preservation to our gov. which continues to fail us, ignore us & is complicit against us THE PEOPLE? Its our Country and our boarder, not the governments. Someone, God help us, must step into the fray and muster THE PEOPLE to act for ourselves, despite the fear of criminal action against us from our government. The glowers won't even let TX defend its sovereignty. 20 years ago there were patriots who swarmed the boarder to protect it. Has that courage been completely chilled and extinguished? How much "patient sufferance" is needed to "re"-ignite it ?? who is willing to put there name on such declaration now?

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2puLYVw]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53490536512_295a48b267_o.jpg
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2puRRQD]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53491488241_b5d164a376_b.jpg
View Quote

Those in power wil never relinquish it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 11:29:33 PM EDT
[#4]
A dumb ass Taylor Swift thread gets more attention than this..... sad.  Not sure what else to say now, just thought I would bump....
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 11:34:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Cobalt135:
A dumb ass Taylor Swift thread gets more attention than this..... sad.  Not sure what else to say now, just thought I would bump....
View Quote

I'm following it, I'm just keeping my thoughts to myself where they belong. I bet I'm not alone. Bump.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 12:06:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Look, the democrats let illegals in, and the illegals will vote for democrats. What a lovely system.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 12:16:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#7]
Dems own the narrative now ,   your choices are  1 ) accept things or    2 ) election denier / Insurrectionist
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 12:52:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By munsen:

I'm following it, I'm just keeping my thoughts to myself where they belong. I bet I'm not alone. Bump.
View All Quotes

You're not alone.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 1:49:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Finally made time to watch this. Wow! I knew it was bad, but...
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 4:26:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By turbomunkey:
Look, the democrats let illegals in, and the illegals will vote for democrats. What a lovely system.
View Quote

And the UN and multiple NGOs and china are exploiting the open border to funnel people into america for underhanded purposes.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 4:48:38 AM EDT
[#11]
The end game is already well under way. Once there are enough third world booger eaters in play inside the US, our civilization will eventually collapse under the weight of too much filth, disease, violence and poverty.

Our overall quality of life has survived DEI policies so far, but once they truly get a foothold in the leadership of production, design, manufacture and maintenance, everything around us will cease to function and eventually crumble to ruin.

The real decline of civilization
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 6:19:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Damn that video pisses me off. The UN needs to be defunded and booted out of the United States.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 11:30:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By azjeeper:

"soon you’re gonna know who I am" guy had no problem being on camera.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Glck1911:
Everyone in that video is more than eager to be on camera and tell the journalist where they are from.  The only ones who aren't is the group of fighting age, Middle Eastern men.

How long until we have a Hamas style attack, on a much larger scale, here?
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 11:58:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Caeser2001:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Caeser2001:
Originally Posted By Glck1911:
Everyone in that video is more than eager to be on camera and tell the journalist where they are from.  The only ones who aren't is the group of fighting age, Middle Eastern men.

When they can overwhelm their target completely to defeat it, and they're so entrenched that resistance after nigh impossible. Not much longer now, but the disarmament programme is behind, so there will be school shootings before the next couple AWB votes to cement that.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 12:23:13 PM EDT
[#15]
I just wanted to say Joe Biden is a Traitor!
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By homeyclaus:

When they can overwhelm their target completely to defeat it, and they're so entrenched that resistance after nigh impossible. Not much longer now, but the disarmament programme is behind, so there will be school shootings before the next couple AWB votes to cement that.
View Quote

The Invader factions can settle where they choose and arm up at will - all w/ legally bought weapons .   Strike when they choose in a coordinated way ,   are fed LE even watching any of this or are they in on the long game of allowing this to happen ?
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 2:50:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

The Invader factions can settle where they choose and arm up at will - all w/ legally bought weapons .   Strike when they choose in a coordinated way ,   are fed LE even watching any of this or are they in on the long game of allowing this to happen ?
View Quote

Fed LE and jihadis share a common enemy. Think about it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 4:12:13 AM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

is this kind of law supposed to help US citizens or the terrorists ?  J Raskin is such a commie POS

HB6981 makes private paramilitary (aka militia) activity illegal
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 4:25:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

The organizations providing support and maps need to get what they deserve for doing this stuff.

Love or hate trump, showing this stuff widely in ways the media cannot ignore would be a service he could do, even if nothing else.

This stuff should be forced into the media environment.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 170Driver:
I saw that yesterday, it was a very interesting and infuriating look into the invasion. Yeah, I’m surprised he wasn’t disappeared for the questions being asked and the way he was taking videos. He wasn’t exactly subtle about it.

The organizations providing support and maps need to get what they deserve for doing this stuff.

Love or hate trump, showing this stuff widely in ways the media cannot ignore would be a service he could do, even if nothing else.

This stuff should be forced into the media environment.

Not new and Trump knew.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 7:11:04 AM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Your not alone .    We're getting some attention to the invasion that a month ago we didn't have.  

We need to keep that pressure going and contact any or all elected politicians letting them know we need their help stopping bad border deals .

And we will be paying attention to who is representing its citizens or is bought and corrupt .
  Put them on the street with the rest of us if they dont want to represent us .

Stop using any services that provide aid to the illegal invaders.  
    Share the videos and get the word out on the money trail and foreign involvement.  

One thing to remember is most here are more up to date on the real news.  And many have no clue what the real news is.  
   Due to mainstream news near monopoly.  
  It's what makes them effective and it's their tool.

Break their tool.    Prove the media lies and inaccuracies.  
    Show the people who are already being harmed by the invasion.   The veterans,  the school teachers,  students , the unemployed .  And anyone else that will listen.    
  You're not alone but we all can help getting more views to the story .  

Link Posted: 1/29/2024 9:12:23 AM EDT
[#21]

You would have to close some pretty big catholic (and other) "charities" as well.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:
At this point anyone caught knowingly employing an illegal needs to be stripped of their business license and everyone within the company involved with the hiring process needs to be stripped of everything they own (probably the only time I'd support asset forfeiture) and then thrown in jail- besides cutting off any and all benefits, it's the only thing that has any chance of slowing them down.  

You would have to close some pretty big catholic (and other) "charities" as well.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 12:22:20 PM EDT
[#22]
A one time purchase of barbed wire to keep out the invaders is a bad idea. Adding to the government payroll with 1300 new employees that won’t do jack is a good idea. Brilliant Kirby. Brilliant.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

View All Quotes
At this point anyone caught knowingly employing an illegal needs to be stripped of their business license and everyone within the company involved with the hiring process needs to be stripped of everything they own (probably the only time I'd support asset forfeiture) and then thrown in jail- besides cutting off any and all benefits, it's the only thing that has any chance of slowing them down.  

Oh no ... I'm most definitely not.

Biblical justice is quite harsh on showing partiality to anyone for any reason.

That includes the foreigner at the gate. Everyone stands equal before the law.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 6:14:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Needs the bump
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 7:27:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By smashedminer:
Needs the bump
View Quote

TY.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 7:28:42 PM EDT
[#26]
These last few years, they're acting like they're behind schedule.

Link Posted: 2/1/2024 7:34:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Unless I'm missing the news reports of our troops slaughtering thousands upon thousands of the enemy.....

If our only role there is to give Iran something to shoot at, and we're just going to keep taking it time after time ....  why stay?
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 7:44:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#28]
Originally Posted By fargo007:
Unless I'm missing the news reports of our troops slaughtering thousands upon thousands of the enemy.....

If our only role there is to give Iran something to shoot at, and we're just going to keep taking it time after time ....  why stay?
View Quote

*cough* wrongthread
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:15:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Bret Weinstein apparently did an episode about the darien gap.

Tucker just had him in for an interview over it.

Both are long, I need to listen to both of them before I post them in the thread, so I can give a meaningful summary ... if they are worth posting.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#30]

Both are long, I need to listen to both of them before I post them in the thread, so I can give a meaningful summary ... if they are worth posting.
View Quote

It was great.

How China and the UN are Fueling the Invasion of America
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 5:15:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Alien:

It was great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOxksFHAHRU
View All Quotes

It was great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOxksFHAHRU

Thanks. I'm going to listen to that and the darkhorse episode before it.

Will stick it int he OP when I can summarize. There's already a lot of info in there.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 3:46:28 PM EDT
[#32]

It was great.
View All Quotes

It was great.

Ok, I got to listen to the darkhorse podcast and this video, added it to the OP, with a summary of sorts.

This is not something that should be TL:DRed ... when you find the time, it is absolutely worth a watch.  My summary of it does not begin to explain the significance. What the Original vid by muckrackers shows, this one discusses and starts putting the parts together.

When bret went they also saw the two different flows of people: the ones seeking to come trespass to get here for more wealth, and the ones from china who refused to talk with anyone because they did not want anyone to interact with them and doing so supported by an extra network that the "classic" federal trespassers did not have (presumably CCP china).

He discusses his theories of the "why" and "what could possibly fit this."  A lot of it  - if your experience is mine - you will probably go "you finally noticed" and some of it "hnh, I didn't consider that."

I believe it's worth the time and it combines with the muckracker vid to make for something greater than merely the two added.

It also looks for all the world like the CCP is building a bridge towards the darien gap, I don't see how it would make any sense for them to not continue it up through the darien gap.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 3:43:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#33]

Summary: They did investigative journalism - oklahoma has an obscene number of MJ grow farms (6000+ I think he said), highly connected and bankrolled ... and farmed by chinese who are effectively slaves, with associated sex slavery brothels bankrolled via the cartels and I can't see how the CCP isn't involved. So  now we know why at least some of the people are coming from the CCP.

-----------------------

I Found A Massive Immigrant Community Being Built Near Houston

I Found A Massive Immigrant Community Being Built Near Houston
Nick Johnson

Feb 6, 2024  #texas
What the hell is this place?? I've never even heard of this before.

In this video, I traveled out to Colony Ridge, a sprawling housing development marketed to Mexicans.

The lady at 15:25 ... "I  like it here because it's peaceful and clean."

It won't be because the people are bringing the culture that made where you came from dangerous and dirty and doing so by trespassing just to get here.

Free school being advertised.

"Buy your land for 50 and make downpayments."

Filthy ditches; packs of dogs roaming ...

Anyone who knows florida history of the last 100 yers can tell you exactly what this is and what it does and how it will at best pervert texas's culture and cause huge problems with the local ecology.

Nick Johnoson's takes are getting spicer the more he sees.

This cannot be the only colony of this sort.

Also, gee, whither anticolonialism? I thought the democrats thought colonizers were bad and they shouldn't be coming.

We are watching our regional and state cultures being demolished from the inside out.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 3:47:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Check out these estimated numbers:

Link Posted: 2/6/2024 3:47:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Biden likes slavery.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 8:42:58 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Back the blue.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 3:39:37 PM EDT
[#37]

Back the blue.
View All Quotes

Back the blue.

Back the ones that are doing what they should be.

Oppose or at the least don't support the ones who aren't.

Walk, while chewing gum and breathing.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 11:57:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Bump
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 11:30:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Bump
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:36:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Not short.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/10/the-list-64-ways-joe-biden-opened-americas-borders-to-the-worlds-migrants/

Jan 20, 2021: President Biden terminated the National Emergency at the Southwest border (Proclamation 9844), thereby halting emergency construction of a border wall.

Jan 20, 2021: President Biden issued an Executive Order (EO) further entrenching the unlawful Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. With his action, President Biden directed the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Attorney General, “to preserve and fortify DACA”, signaling to illegal aliens that his Administration supports amnesty and that illegal aliens need not fear coming to the U.S. or worry about immigration enforcement.

Jan 20, 2021: President Biden unveiled the U.S. Citizenship Act, which would provide amnesty to millions of illegal aliens in the U.S., demonstrating intent to reward illegal border crossers with a path to citizenship.

Jan 20, 2021: President Biden revoked Trump-era Executive Order that was designed to ensure there was meaningful enforcement of U.S. immigration laws.

Jan 20, 2021: The Administration issued an Executive action ending limitations and restrictions against immigration from certain countries associated with terrorism.

Jan 20, 2021: The Biden Administration announced a 100-day moratorium on deportations and immigration enforcement, effectively providing amnesty to criminal and other removable aliens and sending the signal the Biden Administration would not enforce the law. The Administration also announced interim immigration enforcement guidelines that signaled to illegal aliens that they do not have to worry about the possibility of deportation.

Feb 1, 2021: The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) implemented Acting Secretary Pekoske’s policy requiring a new “process [that] shall provide for assessments of alternatives to removal including, but not limited to, staying or reopening cases, alternative forms of detention, custodial detention, whether to grant temporary deferred action, or other appropriate action.”

Feb 2, 2021: President Biden issued Executive Order (EO) 14010 and began processing asylum claims at the border. In the EO, the President also signaled an end to the Migrant Protection Protocols (which is known as “Remain in Mexico” or “MPP”) while making other statements signaling an open border.

A large migrant group crosses the border from Mexico into Eagle Pass, Texas. (Randy Clark/Breitbart Texas)

Feb 6, 2021: Secretary of State Antony Blinken suspended, and began termination procedures, for the Trump Administration’s Asylum Cooperative Agreements with El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras. These agreements ensured aliens seeking asylum could do so in countries closer to their home country and in countries other than the United States.

Feb 2021: The Biden Administration voluntarily stopped applying Title 42 expulsions to children across the board, setting off a major wave of unaccompanied alien children, family units, and illegal aliens generally heading to the U.S. border.

Feb 17, 2021: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) exempted unaccompanied alien children (UAC) from Title 42 expulsion requirements, thereby encouraging UACs to come to the U.S. and parents to pay cartels to smuggle their children to the U.S. border.

Feb 25, 2021: The Biden Administration sped up releases of UACs.

Mar 2, 2021: According to news reports, the Biden Administration lost track of 20,000 unaccompanied alien children and President Biden was briefed on the need to expand detention to hold an additional 20,000 children who had illegally crossed the border.

Mar 5, 2021: Faced with overwhelming numbers of UACs in federal custody, the CDC ignored its normal facilities guidance regarding COVID-19 and notifies “facilities caring for migrant children that they can open back up to pre-Covid-19 levels, acknowledging ‘extraordinary circumstances.’”

Mar 10, 2021: Biden Administration announced reinstatement of the Central American Minors (CAM) program, an Obama-era parole program that allowed citizens and aliens—including illegal aliens—to bypass the family-based immigration laws adopted by Congress and sponsor family members El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras to come to the United States.

Mar 16, 2021: DHS Secretary Mayorkas delivered remarks effectively explaining the border is open for illegal immigration by stating DHS’s focus would be on “processing” illegal aliens—in other words catch-and-release and the creation of new “lawful pathways.”

Mar 20, 2021: DHS began issuing illegal alien border crossers a Notice to Report (NTR) to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, as opposed to the standard Notice to Appear (NTA) in U.S. immigration court. The NTR policy allows illegal aliens to simply be released into the U.S. and relies on them to self-report to ICE at a later date.

Mar 30, 2021: Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) took drastic actions to expand detention space to house unaccompanied alien children in so-called “Influx Care Facilities”, often using unlicensed facilities that lacked child welfare experience. In March, April, and May of 2021, ORR expanded capacity to house another 23,849, including 10,000 at Fort Bliss. DHS was also holding children for a longer period than allowed by law (between 30 and 40 days) and, because the flow of UACs across the border outpaced Health and Human Services’ (HHS) ability to vet adults who can care for the children.

Mar 31, 2021: The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) issued guidance rolling back requirements for background checks on adults in the household of a UAC sponsor.

Apr 30, 2021: The Biden Administration canceled further wall construction which was being led by the Department of Defense (DOD).

Migrants reach through a border wall for clothing handed out by volunteers as they wait between two border walls to apply for asylum on May 12, 2023, in San Diego. (AP Photo/Gregory Bull)

June 15, 2021: The Biden Administration announced expansion of the Central American Minors (CAM) program to broaden the list of illegal aliens who can sponsor family members through the program, including illegal aliens who claim asylum.

June 16, 2021: Attorney General Merrick Garland rescinded the Trump-era decision In Matter of L-E-A-, thereby expanding asylum eligibility to allow nuclear or immediate familial relationships to be treated as a “particular social group.”

June 16, 2021: Attorney General Merrick Garland rescinded the Trump-era decision in Matter of A-B I and A-B II, thereby expanding asylum eligibility to include gender and domestic relationships as certain social groups, reverting to policy under in Matter of A-R-C-G.

July 2021: The United States Border Patrol (USBP or BP) released at least 50,000 aliens without giving them a “Notice to Appear” (a court date), instead advising them to self-report to ICE on their own. Unsurprisingly, 87% of aliens fail to report.

Aug 5, 2021: The USBP authorized the use of parole plus alternatives to detention (ATD) in the Del Rio Border Sector.

Aug 17, 2021: DHS announced an expansion of alternatives to detention (effectively reinstating and expanding catch and release) and announced the expansion of taxpayer-funded services to illegal aliens in removal proceedings.

Aug 31, 2021: The Biden administration released over 100,000 aliens into the United States between March 21, 2021 and August 31, 2021, without giving these aliens a “Notice to Appear”, instead advising them to self-report to ICE on their own. Of those, nearly 50% of them did not check-in with ICE within the 60-day deadline.

Sep 24, 2021: The Administration falsely accused Border Patrol agents on horseback in Del Rio, Texas of whipping aliens at the border. President Biden condemned the agents, saying the aliens had been “strapped” and vowed “consequences.” Vice President Harris piled on the false allegations, comparing them to oppression and slavery. In fact, DHS Secretary Mayorkas knew the claim was false and even though the agents were exonerated in July 2022, the Administration proposed punishment for the agents.

Sep 30, 2021: DHS Secretary Mayorkas issued a memorandum that states “the fact an individual is a removeable [alien] should [not be the sole] basis of an enforcement action”, effectively using prosecutorial discretion to give deportable aliens a pass to stay in the United States, thereby granting a form of amnesty to many illegal aliens.

Fiscal Year 2021: Throughout Fiscal Year 2021, the Biden Administration distributed more than $300 million in federal law enforcement grants to Sanctuary Cities under SCAAP, Byrne, and COPS programs (amounting to 43% of total awards going to sanctuary cities), financially rewarding cities whose policies encourage illegal immigration.

Oct 8, 2021: DHS canceled another group of border wall contracts led by DHS related to the Laredo and Rio Grande Valley Border Sectors.

Oct 12, 2021: DHS effectively suspended large-scale worksite enforcement, a key tool to deter the hiring and employment of illegal aliens.

Oct 27, 2021: DHS Secretary Mayorkas issued a memorandum prohibiting enforcement of immigration laws in certain areas including schools, healthcare facilities, recreational areas, social service and emergency facilities, ceremonial locations (such as funerals and civil ceremonies) as well as at demonstrations and rallies.

Oct 29, 2021: DHS Secretary Mayorkas terminated the Migrant Protection Protocols (known as “MPP” or “Remain in Mexico”).

Nov 2021: The Biden Administration formally created a program that included alternatives to detention (ATD) plus parole, resulting in “catch and release” for hundreds of thousands of aliens into the U.S. interior after they were encountered at the border (338,000 aliens were released in Fiscal Year 2022 alone) under this program.

Dec 17, 2021: Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) repurposed three detention centers previously used for family detention, thus encouraging greater illegal immigration of family units.

Jan 2022: Between July 2021 and January 2022, the United States admitted more than 79,000 Afghan evacuees as part of Operation Allies Welcome after the Biden State Department and Department of Defense botched the nation’s withdraw from Afghanistan. The DHS OIG determined that DHS failed to fully vet the evacuees. Failure to vet refugees, signaled that the Administration might also apply lax vetting to asylum seekers, further encouraging asylum abuse.

Apr 1, 2022: The Biden Administration announced intent to end Title 42. Federal District Court Judge from Louisiana temporarily blocks the action.

Apr 3, 2022: ICE Principal Legal Advisor issued memorandum promoting termination of cases in immigration court and directing ICE Office of the Principal Legal Advisor (OPLA) trial attorneys to comb through their cases to determine whether aliens would be considered a “priority” for removal under the Biden “enforcement priorities.”

Sep 9, 2022: The Biden Administration reversed Trump-era public charge rule, allowing aliens who are likely to become a burden to taxpayers to receive immigration benefits – such as a visa, admission, or adjustment of status.

Oct 31, 2022: DHS finalized a rule to “fortify DACA”, which declares DACA recipients as “lawfully present” and grants them employment documents despite ongoing litigation.

Dec 13, 2022: The Biden Department of Justice (DOJ) sued the State of Arizona in order to force Arizona to remove shipping containers placed to close gaps in the border wall.

Jan 2023: CBP changed CBP One app to allow border crossers to schedule online appointments, expanding the number of aliens allowed into the United States.

Jan 6, 2023: The Biden Administration began abusing statutory parole authority under INA 212(d)(5) by creating a categorical parole program for nationals of Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela. Parole was intended by Congress to be used sparingly and only on a “case by case” basis, yet DHS continues to create and administer categorical parole programs to allow hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens to classes of aliens.

Feb 25, 2023: The New York Times reported data showing the Biden Department of HHS has lost track of 85,000 alien children over the prior two years. NYT exposes details of minor children working in factories in the United States.

Mar 2023: ICE continued to ignore the need for deportations, allowing criminal aliens to stay in the U.S. ICE’s non-detained docket grew to an estimated 5.3 million aliens, including 407,983 criminal aliens. Meanwhile, ICE arrests in Fiscal Year 2022 fell by 69% compared to Fiscal Year 2018 and arrests of convicted criminals fell 65% (to 36,322 in Fiscal Year 2022 from 105,140 in Fiscal Year 2018).

Mar 25, 2023: Despite record numbers of illegal aliens arriving at the southern border, the Biden Administration proposed cutting detention beds by 25 percent as part of its Fiscal Year 2024 budget request.

Mar 28, 2023: DHS Inspector General (IG), citing lax oversight, issued a report that identified misuse and fraud of federal emergency funds, resulting in up to $110 million in funds appropriated in the American Rescue Plan and other legislation being awarded to pay for services to illegal aliens and not Americans suffering due to COVID.

Apr 13, 2023: The Biden Administration announced DACA recipients would be eligible for Obamacare benefits and Medicaid, giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to illegal aliens.

Apr 27, 2023: The State Department and DHS announced plans to end Title 42, expand CBP One app, and create additional unlawful categorical parole programs for aliens from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Colombia. The program violates the law and allows aliens to enter before they receive a green card and without a visa.

Apr 30, 2023: The Biden Administration circulated guidance that waters down the vetting process for Chinese illegal aliens, requiring that interviews used to question a Chinese illegal alien consist of five basic questions. The media reported that Chinese illegal aliens “quickly adapted” to the new CBP guidelines and were “coached” to give “stories that are identical.”

May 5, 2023: CBP expanded appointment capability of the CBP One App. Through Nov. 2023, nearly 360,000 appointments had been scheduled on the app (43,000 in November alone). The CBP One app continues to be vulnerable to exploitation by the cartels.

May 11, 2023: The Biden Administration terminated use of Title 42 policy expulsion authority.

May 31, 2023: The Biden Administration ended the DNA testing program used to verify that adults who crossed the border with a child and claimed to be related to that child, are in fact related. Ending the program promotes not only illegal immigration, but also child exploitation and trafficking.

July 7, 2023: The Biden Administration expanded unlawful parole programs to include individuals from Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras.

July 24, 2023: The Biden Department of Justice sued the State of Texas to remove newly placed floating barriers in the Rio Grande River.

Aug 10, 2023: The Biden Administration Office of Management and Budget requested nearly $14 billion in emergency funding that perpetuates the Biden Administration’s open borders policies. For example, $600 million was requested for FEMA’s Shelter and Services program, which provided airfare and hotels to illegal aliens. This is on top of the $363.8 spent by the program in Fiscal Year 2023.

Aug 29, 2023: ICE scrambled after releasing into the U.S. more than a dozen Uzbek nationals with ties to an ISIS smuggler.

Aug 2023: DHS rebranded “Alternatives to Detention” as “Release and Reporting Management,” effectively using ICE to provide social services to aliens instead of allowing ICE to function as a law enforcement agency.

Sep 8, 2023: The Biden Administration promulgated a proposed rule to reverse Trump-era policy and allow Immigration Judges to administratively close or dismiss removal proceedings without any action (something not allowed by statute), resulting in no decision denying asylum.

Oct 4, 2023: The Biden Administration issued new rules on UACs that fails to prevent the release of illegal alien children to strangers, fails to facilitate age determinations, and fails to collect immigration information on sponsors. All of this will encourage trafficking of children, including by the cartels.

Dec 21, 2023: Biden Administration announced the creation of a new “juvenile” docket within immigration courts which is so expansive, it gives specialized treatment to 18, 19, and 20 year-old illegal aliens who should be deported through the expedited removal process.

Dec 28, 2023: Following a trip to Mexico by Secretary of State Blinken and DHS Secretary Mayorkas, the Mexican government reported that their discussions focused on “regularizing” status – i.e., amnesty – for “Hispanic migrants who have been undocumented… and DACA beneficiaries.”

Jan 3, 2024: The Biden Administration sued the State of Texas for enforcing a recently enacted Texas state law that allow Texas judges and magistrates to order illegal aliens to return to the foreign nation from which they entered.
View Quote

------------------

Much more than is here @ the article.
https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/1st-quarter-fiscal-2024-apprehensions-southwest-border-highest-us
Highest number of apprehensions in US history at southwest border in 1st quarter of fiscal 2024
They totaled 785,422, greater than the individual populations of three U.S. states: Wyoming (586,485), Vermont (647,818), and Alaska (733,536).

The number of apprehensions of illegal border crossers along the southwest border in the first quarter of fiscal 2024 (Q1 FY24) is the highest in U.S. history.

They totaled 785,422, greater than the individual populations of three U.S. states: Wyoming (586,485), Vermont (647,818), and Alaska (733,536) and nearly the population of North Dakota (788,940).

In Q1 FY24, apprehensions at the southwest border alone totaled 240,981 in October, 242,407 in November and 302,034 in December.

By comparison, in Q1 FY23, apprehensions at the southwest border totaled 231,529 in October, 235,173 in November, and 252,315 in December.

In Q1 FY22, apprehensions at the southwest border totaled 164,837 in October, 174,845 in November, and 179,253 in December.

In Q1 FY21, apprehensions at the southwest border totaled 71,929 in October, 72,113 in November, and 73,994 in December.

Historically, Texas has borne the brunt of illegal border crossings because it shares the longest border with Mexico of 1,254 miles. Of its five CBP sectors, the Rio Grande Valley and Del Rio sectors have reported the highest numbers.

The greatest volume has shifted to Tucson. San Diego is also reporting higher numbers.

According to CBP data, apprehensions totaled 200,048 in Q1 FY24 in Tucson, up from 68,480 in Q1 FY23, a 192% increase.

Apprehensions in Q1 FY24 totaled 95,439 in the San Diego Sector, up from 53,677 in Q1 FY23, a 77% increase.

Del Rio Sector agents reported record high apprehensions of 152,252 in Q1 FY24, up from 142,664 in Q1 FY23.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:12:10 AM EDT
[#41]
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/invasion-spreads-unfenced-us-northern-border-record-breaking-surge-illegal-entries

Invasion Spreads To Unfenced US Northern Border Amid "Record-Breaking Surge" Of Illegal Entries Detected
Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Tuesday, Feb 13, 2024 - 01:20 AM

As the Biden administration and "shadowy network of secretive nonprofits" facilitate the greatest migration invasion this nation has ever seen on the southern border, new concerns are mounting that illegals are finding alternative routes into the country via the unfenced northern border with Canada.

New US Customs and Border Protection data shows more than 12,000 migrants were apprehended on the northern border last year, more than double the number from the year before of 3,578.

The New York Post first reported that most illegal crossings (about 70%) have occurred along the 295-mile Swanton Sector, including upstate New York, New Hampshire, and Vermont.

Earlier this month, Robert Garcia, the chief patrol agent for the northern border sector, posted on X:

Since October 1, 2023, Swanton Sector Border Patrol Agents have apprehended more than 3,100 subjects from 55 countries (more than Fiscal Years 2022, 21, 20 & 19 combined). Photo: An early morning apprehension of 4 adult males from Bangladesh on February 1, near Mooers, New York.

Since October 1, 2023, Swanton Sector Border Patrol Agents have apprehended more than 3,100 subjects from 55 countries (more than Fiscal Years 2022, 21, 20 & 19 combined). Photo: An early morning apprehension of 4 adult males from Bangladesh on February 1, near Mooers, New York. pic.twitter.com/nAf5KG467R
   — Chief Patrol Agent Robert Garcia (@USBPChiefSWB) February 2, 2024

Garcia then warned:

"The record-breaking surge of illegal entries from Canada continues in Swanton Sector."

The record-breaking surge of illegal entries from Canada continues in Swanton Sector. A citizen’s report in Champlain, NY, led to the arrest of 10 Bangladesh citizens. Agents rely on the vigilance of our community.
   If you see something, say something! Call 1-800-689-3362. pic.twitter.com/eSTMV8HwOu
   — Chief Patrol Agent Robert Garcia (@USBPChiefSWB) February 8, 2024

Experts told NYPost, "Migrants who make it to Mexico and can afford a $350 one-way plane ticket from Mexico City or Cancun to Montreal or Toronto are making their way south to cross the northern US border — where they are less likely to be turned away than those who cross the southern border."

On the northern border, migrants take advantage of border crossings without walls or fences. They're simply just walking right into the US.

New York State Assemblyman Billy Jones, who represents Clinton County, recently warned: "The northern border has pretty much been ignored."

The tick-up in migrant encounters on the northern border first came to our attention nearly one year ago. We penned this note last May: "Northern US Border Encounters With Illegals More Than Double In 7 Months."

And just days ago, a migrant smuggling ring in New Jersey was uncovered that bussed "dozens if not hundreds" of migrants into the US through the unfenced border between Quebec and Vermont.
Illustration via the Daily Mail

Earlier this month, New York Republican leaders in the state Legislature urged Gov. Kathy Hochul to deploy the state's National Guard on its northern border.

"More than 8 million border encounters have occurred since President Biden took office. In 2023, over 2.5 million migrants entered the country through the southern border. In December alone, 302,034 encounters were reported by US Customs and Border Protection. On New York's Northern Border, 91,640 illegal crossings were reported in the past year.

"Immigration reform is a matter that must be dealt with on the Federal level. However, we hope you agree that the states' sovereign right to protect its citizens and its communities must be valued above the actions of federal authorities. For this reason, we urge you to deploy the National Guard immediately to assist the State of Texas and New York Canadian border in efforts to stop the flow of migrants coming into our country illegally," the letter stated, signed by state Senate Minority Leader Rob Ortt and Assembly Minority Leader William Barclay.

The colossal mess the Biden administration has created by willfully ignoring the border invasion and refusing any executive action is only worsening as the crisis is now spreading to the northern border.
View Quote

New US Customs and Border Protection data shows more than 12,000 migrants were apprehended on the northern border last year, more than double the number from the year before of 3,578.

The New York Post first reported that most illegal crossings (about 70%) have occurred along the 295-mile Swanton Sector, including upstate New York, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
Experts told NYPost, "Migrants who make it to Mexico and can afford a $350 one-way plane ticket from Mexico City or Cancun to Montreal or Toronto are making their way south to cross the northern US border — where they are less likely to be turned away than those who cross the southern border."

On the northern border, migrants take advantage of border crossings without walls or fences. They're simply just walking right into the US.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/02/biden-northern-border-crisis-new-york-adjusting-sanctuary-laws-due-to-huge-increase-of-illegal-crossings/

This is important: Anyone flying from Mexico to Canada does NOT need a visa to enter Canada.

Therefore, anyone worldwide can fly to Canada and cross the northern border into America.

But the situation continues to worsen. The border patrol in the Swanton Sector has apprehended over 3,100 people since October 1, the first day of Fiscal Year 2024.

Doesn’t seem like a lot, right? Well, that 3,100 number is more than the years 2022, 2021, 2020, and 2019 combined.

The people have come from 55 different countries.

Now we are being invaded by trespassers from the south, the north, the oceans, and social media is helping the chinese come.

OH, but somehow, it's not bad enough to be an emergency worth dealing with.

https://www.oann.com/newsroom/chinese-migrants-say-tiktok-is-helping-them-cross-u-s-border/
Chinese Migrants Say TikTok Is Helping Them Cross U.S. Border

OAN’s Taylor Tinsley
4:19 PM – Monday, February 12, 2024

As thousands of migrants continue to arrive at the southern border, Chinese immigrants say videos on TikTok are showing them how and where to illegally enter the United States.

During a recent segment featured on CBS’s “60 Minutes,” dozens of migrants could be seen entering the U.S. through a gap at the border fence in Jacumba, California, just 60-miles east of San Diego.

This comes amid a surge in Chinese immigrants, many of which are seeking political asylum.

Some of those crossing the border said they traveled for 40 days across at least seven countries in order to reach Mexico.

Over the course of four days, crews said human smugglers dropped off a new vehicle of migrants every half hour, totaling at nearly 600 people.

A 37-year-old Chinese woman told “60 Minutes” that she learned of the entryway from TikTok.

Some videos on the Chinese-run social media platform give users instructions on how to find gaps in the border wall and even how to hire smugglers to give them a ride.

A TikTok spokesperson said the platform prohibits human smuggling and removes such videos.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:17:22 AM EDT
[#42]
"WALLS DON'T WORK!"

Meanwhile in egypt at the gaza border:

Video @ link.

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#43]
https://www.dailywire.com/news/border-patrol-apprehends-hundreds-of-chinese-nationals-in-single-day-over-20k-chinese-migrants-encountered-in-fy-2024

Border Patrol Apprehends Hundreds Of Chinese Nationals In Single Day, Over 20K Encountered So Far In FY 2024
By  Zach Jewell • Feb 13, 2024   DailyWire.com •

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) apprehended 269 Chinese nationals attempting to enter the U.S. illegally on Monday, raising the number of Chinese illegal immigrants encountered by Border Patrol agents to over 20,000 in the past five months alone.

A CBP source told Fox News’ Bill Melugin that the Border Patrol’s San Diego Sector detained 269 illegal immigrants from China in a single day after CBP reported that agents from the same border sector apprehended over 8,500 illegal immigrants from 73 different countries in one week at the beginning of February. In fiscal year 2024 alone, which began in October 2023, more than 20,000 Chinese nationals have been encountered at the border — that’s compared to 450 who crossed in all of fiscal year 2021, Melugin reported.

Chinese nationals looking to enter the U.S. illegally now make up the fastest-growing group of illegal immigrants crossing the southern border, CBS News reported.

More @ link.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:47:28 PM EDT
[#44]

https://farside.link/nitter/GriffJenkins/status/1758671673723867417

Griff Jenkins @GriffJenkins
NEW: This Chinese migrant tells me why he illegally crossed into the U.S. in Jacumba, CA - to “take the money” adding he wants a job @FoxNews
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:18:28 PM EDT
[#45]

You're not alone.
View All Quotes

You're not alone.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:49:02 PM EDT
[#46]

You're not alone.
View All Quotes

You're not alone.

Same.
Anything I said would be a coc, at the least.

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:08:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Wait... wasn't it mentioned earlier in GD that it couldn't be possible that Chinese with ill intent could be entering the country via the southern border???
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:27:03 PM EDT
[#48]
2000 Mules was real.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:33:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: killstick_engaged] [#49]
your own government wants you disarmed and dead, lets criminals and mentally ill roam free reigning terror, and of course nothing is ever their fault, ... and you're worried about chinese people coming for you.

all china has to do to beat the US is do nothing. As people on GD love love love to say, China plays the long game.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:44:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:
your own government wants you disarmed and dead, lets criminals and mentally ill roam free reigning terror, and of course nothing is ever their fault, ... and you're worried about chinese people coming for you.

all china has to do to beat the US is do nothing. As people on GD love love love to say, China plays the long game.
View Quote

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." - Sun Tzu
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top