[#1]
I wish it was more than just financial.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:09:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AngryNagant:
I wish it was more than just financial.
View Quote

I would wager the two are somewhat closely related.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:12:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Stretchman:

I would wager the two are somewhat closely related.
View Quote
The Mouse will get his due, either in money or blood.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:13:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Nope, just like the NFL, Disney will outlast the woke backlash.

AB and Target will also outlast the backlash.

Corporate amerika knows they have the mindless slobs by the shorthairs and eventually they will cave.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:17:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 999monkeys:
Why does arfcom hate Disney?

I can't keep up.

I'd never go, but that is because it seems like horrible value for money.
View Quote

You gotta just be fucking with us?
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:31:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: glklvr] [#6]

I can’t keep up.

I’d never go, but that is because it seems like horrible value for money.
View Quote

You spend enough time on here to have 23k posts and are hurrdurr wHy DoES aRfcOm hATe DiSNeY?

C'mon man, try harder.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By the_narrator:

you think the commies won’t bail them out if it came down to it?  they’re a front for the shit current regime, and they have help from all the social media companies to boot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By the_narrator:
Originally Posted By JamPo:
I’m excited at the prospect of their demise.

you think the commies won’t bail them out if it came down to it?  they’re a front for the shit current regime, and they have help from all the social media companies to boot.

I have no doubt there is a rescue plan for any of the woke corporations. Why they are able to act with impunity. But, the mere thought of disney having financial problems means there are more Americans paying attention. Other wise, we will be walking everywhere, living on minimal sustenance being tracked like a dog by a chip under the skin and limited to a zone.

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least, the next “outbreak” will require some electronic verification of your status and compliance.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:35:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I need Iger to get the stock price back up to $150 or so and I'm selling my stock

all they have is the Parks right now though,
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:37:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: maxima2] [#9]
Would love to hear about the agenda pushing Woke Disney collapsing.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:41:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Rugerlvr:
They'll be fine.

Nothing will happen.
View Quote

Consumer won't have disposable capitol to spend on them.  Contraction and layoffs continue.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:43:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Crash_Test_Dhimmi:

https://youtu.be/j8K8tw1-rEI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8K8tw1-rEI
View Quote

Excellent video.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:46:28 AM EDT
[#12]
They sent me a email wanting me to go back to their streaming app for 2.99  each month for 6 months for their basic plan didn’t know they had 2 plans now but I ain’t going back
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:51:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:04:08 AM EDT
[#14]
The need the reincarnation of Frank Wells.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:08:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 999monkeys] [#15]
Originally Posted By glklvr:

You spend enough time on here to have 23k posts and are hurrdurr wHy DoES aRfcOm hATe DiSNeY?

C'mon man, try harder.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glklvr:

I can’t keep up.

I’d never go, but that is because it seems like horrible value for money.

C'mon man, try harder.

I know it’s hard to believe and very un-arfcom-esque, but I don’t pretend to know everything about everything  

Poster above has linked a video on the topic that I’ll watch.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:14:53 AM EDT
[#16]
They'll be fine.

Nothing will happen.
View Quote

Right. A new Mandalorean season or other nerd Star Wars show will premiere and all will be forgotten.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:16:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:20:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:02:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pdm] [#19]
Originally Posted By doty_soty:
Their film and streaming divisions have sure seen better days, that’s for sure. They hit peak Marvel 5 years ago and ran Star Wars, the biggest IP of all time, headfirst into the ground, among other mishaps. They’re struggling for ideas beyond rehashing live action versions of their Disney vault with race-swapped characters. “Creatively bankrupt” is a term that’s been aptly thrown around more than a little.

Dunno how their parks and other divisions are doing.
View Quote

I lived on St Pete Beach up until a few years ago and we had a huge influx of former Disney employees in 2020. My understanding is that Disney Land let go of 10k+ employees without notice. One gal, who got a job in a wine bar on the beach, had been there over 10 years, in management and was making decent money….$120K or something like that. The day of the firings she went to work and her badge didn't work…..no warning, no notce…just go to work and find out you and 1000's of others are fired.

Was it good business decision by Disney? Not sure but it did seem like a scummy way to handle the situation.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:38:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Ajek:

The Mandalorian thread is a hundred pages full of very enthusiastic fanboys, eagerly paying their subscription fees for Disney+.
View Quote
Episodes are free on the internet if you look hard enough.

Most folks don't pay for the groomer rat channel.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:41:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FreefallRet] [#21]
Originally Posted By RustyKnifeUSMC:

Right. A new Mandalorean season or other nerd Star Wars show will premiere and all will be forgotten.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg
View Quote
Why pay when you can watch it for free.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:44:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By pdm:

I lived on St Pete Beach up until a few years ago and we had a huge influx of former Disney employees in 2020. My understanding is that Disney Land let go of 10k+ employees without notice. One gal, who got a job in a wine bar on the beach, had been there over 10 years, in management and was making decent money….$120K or something like that. The day of the firings she went to work and her badge didn't work…..no warning, no notce…just go to work and find out you and 1000's of others are fired.

Was it good business decision by Disney? Not sure but it did seem like a scummy way to handle the situation.
View Quote

Working for an employer is a business transaction. They will give you zero notice. Which is why giving your employer 2 weeks is laughable.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:44:26 PM EDT
[#23]
They'll be fine.

Nothing will happen.
View Quote

Yeah, profits increased 20% last year. And they're cutting expenses which will make investors happy.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:51:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wvar15] [#24]
I was never a big disney fan even as a kid but I had a good opinion of their company. Now I go out of my way to not buy anything disney. I was going to buy some food in the grocery store the other day and put it back on the shelf when I saw the disney logo. Fuck that perverted company and everything they stand for. Their stock price is 50% off its highs and the PE is still near 40. They have room to fall a lot further and I'll enjoy watching it fall.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:56:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By StymieCosentino:
Nope, just like the NFL, Disney will outlast the woke backlash.

AB and Target will also outlast the backlash.

Corporate amerika knows they have the mindless slobs by the shorthairs and eventually they will cave.
View Quote

How's that working for K-Mart?
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 4:03:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By OregonShooter:

Working for an employer is a business transaction. They will give you zero notice. Which is why giving your employer 2 weeks is laughable.
View Quote
Exactly. I gave one week notice and laughed when they told me if I ever worked for them again to give 2 weeks. I said why you never give anyone more than 1 day of notice. I saw a lot of people that gave 2 weeks and were walked out that day.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:45:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Kingdead:
Don't count your eggs before they hatch. Enough people are still buying BL. I'd love to see their sales at 0%, but I'll take what we can get. I grantee you there will be millions of visitors to Disney this year.
View Quote

All or nothing thinking doesn't help.

"It doesn't work if they aren't completely eradicated" ... in this case.

We aren't willing to take positives for our side that are less than complete. So we just ignore things and don't do the good we can.

Inflicting real, material, deserved losses on bad actors is ...  REAL progress, when directed towards the right end goal.
---------------------

At the thread in general:

Disney deserves to be suffering real material losses for grooming kids sexually (they have bluntly admitted they are trying to lard their content up with sexual anarchy stuff - aka lgbtqia+infinity see the video: https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1508912865293619202)  and they have even been found to be giving their employees insurance that covers chemical and medical mutilations in service of the trans destruction of self stuff: https://nb.fidelity.com/public/consultingportal/disneyportal/file_view.php?file_name=QA_Gender%20Affirmation%20Coverage_Revised%205192021.pdf

... and they have not backed off of any of this stuff.

They have, in fact, put their stock holders in a corner with their stupid lawsuits and constantly saying stuff that indicates that reedy creek SD was not what it legally should have been.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:47:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
Men in dressed as Princess dresses is one thing.
View All Quotes

I can't keep up.

Sooo ... about that

Grooming children towards transsexual and homosexual things are another.

I am sure some will say I am wrong and the above is wrong, but they are just blind to what's going on.

Exposing kids to males dressed up as females and treating that as if it's normal (or worse, a positive good) ... is training kids to overcome their "ick" reaction towards people breaking sex roles and doing weird things.

If only we had a word that sums up what that is in practice ...
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:48:56 PM EDT
[#29]
They'll probably raise the price of mickey shaped ice cream in the parks to $25 a piece to cover the deficit.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:49:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By juan223:

We shall see,  folks here said the same thing about Pud Light...
View Quote

AB InBev isn't hurting. People are stupid enough to have switched to Modelo. Owned globally by AB InBev.

Boycotts won't work because all the brands are owned by the same corporations. They get you coming and going.

I also believe that by the end of summer, the Bud Light thing will be entirely forgotten.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:49:54 PM EDT
[#31]
They'll be fine.

Nothing will happen.
View Quote

This, people don’t realize how massive they really are
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:52:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By JamPo:
I’m excited at the prospect of their demise.
View Quote

There will not be a demise. In 100 years, we won't be around, but they will be.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:53:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Springer09:
Snow White was from 1937. If they were to remake Snow White today, It would be a obese POC tranny that slays the idiot white stepfather.

seriously The last thing Disney made that they didn't hate boys was probably The Rescuers or The Lion King
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Springer09:

I'm not a big Disney follower, though I know some people are obsessed with it,

Last I knew, Snow White was waiting for a prince, which doesn't seem anti-boy.  But I dunno.
Snow White was from 1937. If they were to remake Snow White today, It would be a obese POC tranny that slays the idiot white stepfather.

seriously The last thing Disney made that they didn't hate boys was probably The Rescuers or The Lion King

They did cast a "POC" for Snow White so that a character who's so white that her name is Snow White was diverse.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Zegler

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:55:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By USPguy:

What does this mean in English?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USPguy:
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

The guys are saying that disney is going to have to leverage themselves HARD to try and cover the put that comcast is going to be dropping on them.

What does this mean in English?

@USPguy
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/hulu-disney-comcast-deal-future-1235322106/?_escaped_fragment_=
Disney is the majority owner of Hulu, holding a two-thirds stake, while Comcast owns a third. Starting in January 2024, Comcast can use a put option to require Disney to take over its stake, while Disney can tell Comcast to sell it its stake. A transaction would be a multibillion-dollar affair. As per an agreement between the two companies, Hulu would get a fair-market value assessment from independent experts. However, the guaranteed minimum Hulu valuation of $27.5 billion means that Disney would have to cough up at least around $9 billion.

Seems like people think it's inevitable that comcast is going to drop the put option on them.

Disney is in bad shape financially and they are cutting back on projects, their films are not making profit - those require roughly twice the production price in sales to make profit because ticket sales only return around 50% - and they are now hated (rightfully) by a significant number of former customers.

Top that off with them possibly being stuck with having to pay back the RCSD bond (the sd was allowed to issue bonds) ... that could hit them for a billion or more, which could wind up with the state having a lien on disney world.

Disney is VERY vulnerable right now.

These are good conditions for them being foced to suffer deserved real material losses for their continual horrid actions and rehtoric.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:01:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#35]

AB InBev isn't hurting. People are stupid enough to have switched to Modelo. Owned globally by AB InBev.

Boycotts won't work because all the brands are owned by the same corporations. They get you coming and going.

I also believe that by the end of summer, the Bud Light thing will be entirely forgotten.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By juan223:

We shall see,  folks here said the same thing about Pud Light...

Yes, 27 billion in market capitol lost, BL status as the number one selling beer effectively lost, (if not really - no way BL isn't shell-gaming the losses as hard as they can), things are so bad BL is having to offer rebates that make it  cheaper than water or where they PAY you to take it, their distributors trying to distance themselves and saying they are hurting, their salesmen losing multiple thousands a month in comission, the people responsible hiding and won't talk about it, the sales corp that the AB is trying to blame is now in fear mode ...

uh-huh. No, they aren't hurting, they aren't hurting at all.

On some topics people on arf are just as delusional if not MORE delusional than even honest-to-goodness communists.

"Nothing less than the company going out of business completely counts as being hurt."
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:07:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 999monkeys] [#36]

Sooo ... about that

Exposing kids to males dressed up as females and treating that as if it's normal (or worse, a positive good) ... is training kids to overcome their "ick" reaction towards people breaking sex roles and doing weird things.

View All Quotes

I can't keep up.

Sooo ... about that

I am sure some will say I am wrong and the above is wrong, but they are just blind to what's going on.

What is the word?  It’s not “grooming”.  “Grooming” means something different, unless definitions have changed.  It is done by a child predator who intends to prey on a child, not by a teacher or whoever who does not intend to prey on a child.

I’ve been wondering why so many people use the word incorrectly on here.  Particularly given that there a a number of sticklers for words having specific meaning.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:10:12 PM EDT
[#37]

Yes, 27 billion in market capitol lost, BL status as the number one selling beer effectively lost, (if not really - no way BL isn't shell-gaming the losses as hard as they can), things are so bad BL is having to offer rebates that make it  cheaper than water or where they PAY you to take it, their distributors trying to distance themselves and saying they are hurting, their salesmen losing multiple thousands a month in comission, the people responsible hiding and won't talk about it, the sales corp that the AB is trying to blame is now in fear mode ...

uh-hu. No, they aren't hurting, they aren't hurting at all.

On some topics people on arf are just as delusional if not MORE delusional than even honest-to-goodness communists.

"Nothing less than the company going out of business completely counts as being hurt."
View Quote

They need to sell their current inventory, sure, that's why the deep discounts. They'll cut back production, their other brands will sell more, and ultimately their stock will be worth more than it was pre-Mulvaney, probably this year.

Some of you are fooling yourselves if you think this is more than a temporary turd in the punchbowl. They just throw the punchbowl away, and tap the keg. What we got here is corporatocracy, and there's no stopping it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#38]

They need to sell their current inventory, sure, that's why the deep discounts. They'll cut back production, their other brands will sell more, and ultimately their stock will be worth more than it was pre-Mulvaney, probably this year.

Some of you are fooling yourselves if you think this is more than a temporary turd in the punchbowl. They just throw the punchbowl away, and tap the keg. What we got here is corporatocracy, and there's no stopping it.
View All Quotes

It has definitely hurt them though.  

Shareholders may recover in time, but people have lost jobs and management will likely miss out on performance bonuses tied to share price.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:20:58 PM EDT
[#39]

What is the word?  It’s not “grooming”.  “Grooming” means something different, unless definitions have changed.  

I’ve been wondering why so many people use the word incorrectly on here.  Particularly given that there a a number of sticklers for words having specific meaning.
View All Quotes

I can't keep up.

Sooo ... about that

What is the word?  It’s not “grooming”.  “Grooming” means something different, unless definitions have changed.  

Grooming IS the word.

They are conditioning children to accept the open public practice of wrong and destructive sexual behavior.

Grooming:
3: to train a person for a particular purpose.

Webster's new world dictionary, 1982.
same in:
the american heritage dictionary, 1989

Seems to have gained that meaning after 1950ish.

And it still has that meaning now:
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/groom
to prepare someone for a special job or activity:
She was being groomed for leadership.
[ + to infinitive ] My boss is grooming me to take over his job next year.

They are being groomed for the job of changing culture to completely normalize and celebrate sexual anarchy (lgbtq+etc).

It fits the definition perfectly.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:22:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#40]

View All Quotes

So we should just ... what, roll over and die for them?

For what reason did you post that and this?

What were you thinking to achieve?

ETA: we lost what we meaningfully used to have in the institutions and society because the people that slow marched us were willing to go slowly, sometimes backwards, and always keep pushing.

This was never anything but a forever fight.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:26:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By ISED8U:
They'll probably raise the price of mickey shaped ice cream in the parks to $25 a piece to cover the deficit.
View Quote

Never been there. I assumed it already was.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:27:02 PM EDT
[#42]

Grooming IS the word.

They are conditioning children to accept the open public practice of wrong and destructive sexual behavior.

Grooming:

same in:

They are being groomed for the job of changing culture to completely normalize and celebrate sexual anarchy (lgbtq+etc).

View All Quotes

I can't keep up.

Sooo ... about that

Grooming IS the word.

Grooming:

same in:

Traditionally, that “specific purpose” has been sex.  And in predators “grooming” children for sex.  

The current use is a departure from that.

Because now people say a TV show can “groom” children.  Obviously a TV show cannot have sex with a child.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:29:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Much of my wife’s family works for the mouse.
We’re going to our place in CFL later this summer.

We WON’T be going to Disney. Period.
Done with them.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:30:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By MedmanKS:
Much of my wife’s family works for the mouse.
We’re going to our place in CFL later this summer.

We WON’T be going to Disney. Period.
Done with them.
View Quote

Did you like it before now?

I’ve never understood the attraction to Disney.  Though I know many people do like it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:32:33 PM EDT
[#45]

ETA: we lost what we meaningfully used to have in the institutions and society because the people that slow marched us were willing to go slowly, sometimes backwards, and always keep pushing.

View Quote

My point in posting this, is that the fight is over, and we lost, decades ago. Today's generation of children firmly believe that conservatism is literally evil.

Make your plans accordingly.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:35:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 999monkeys] [#46]

My point in posting this, is that the fight is over, and we lost, decades ago. Today's generation of children firmly believe that conservatism is literally evil.

View All Quotes

Do you have children?  Because that’s not what I see at all.

My son is conservative.  I mean, he’s not obsessed with gays and transgenders like Arfcom is, but he comes to natural conservative conclusions, like big government and taxes are bad, free market good, etc
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:38:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By rhys898:
Eisner was shit, they almost went bankrupt with him at the helm, now they are back down to $200 million in operating funds and have to pay comcast $9-25 BILLION for comcasts 1/3 ownership stake in Hulu in about 6 months. They are also likely to loose $200-500 million on Lucasfilm, Pixar, and Marvel projects in that time frame.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rhys898:
Originally Posted By Losd:

Michael Eisner
Eisner was shit, they almost went bankrupt with him at the helm, now they are back down to $200 million in operating funds and have to pay comcast $9-25 BILLION for comcasts 1/3 ownership stake in Hulu in about 6 months. They are also likely to loose $200-500 million on Lucasfilm, Pixar, and Marvel projects in that time frame.
The fact that they can lose a half billion dollars while owning those studios is mind blowing. They should be a license to print money.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:39:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rugerlvr] [#48]

My son is conservative.  I mean, he’s not obsessed with gays like Arfcom is, but he comes to natural conservative conclusions, like big government and taxes are bad, free market good, etc
View Quote

I do have children. We homeschooled them for as long as we could afford to. I really wish we'd have made more sacrifices and done it longer.

It was spooky how quickly they learned the orthodox positions their teachers and classmates espoused. It's a constant battle to try to get them to see the inherent evils of leftism. I don't think I'm succeeding to be honest.

I just imagine the kids whose parents don't share my values, and how radical they all must be. (Hint: It's the vast majority of them.)

My oldest is going to be a senior in high school next year, and my youngest will be a sophomore. It's no longer in the cards to pull them out of school without losing them completely. I can only hope they've learned their mother's and my values.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:45:37 PM EDT
[#49]

Traditionally, that “specific purpose” has been sex.  And in predators “grooming” children for sex.  

Because now people say a TV show can “groom” children.  Obviously a TV show cannot have sex with a child.
View All Quotes

I can't keep up.

Sooo ... about that

Grooming IS the word.

Grooming:

same in:

No, traditionally, it has not meant that traditionally. The earliest print dictionaries I can find in my house that have it are from the 80s. I don't have any from the 60s or 70s. The ones I have from the 50s and earlier (going back to websters 1806) don't have that meaning.

And it still has the meanings I mentioned above.

As far as being sexually predatory grooming, yes, what disney is doing is sexually predatory. They are using their content to try and propagage destructive and immoral sexual  behavior via normalizing and valorizing it to children.

The shoe fits. It doesn't matter if they don't want it to, what they want doesn't change reality.

For sanity's sake, they're PAYING for their employees and their kids to be medically brought into the trans cult!
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:46:36 PM EDT
[#50]

I do have children. We homeschooled them for as long as we could afford to. I really wish we'd have made more sacrifices and done it longer.

It was spooky how quickly they learned the orthodox positions their teachers and classmates espoused. It's a constant battle to try to get them to see the inherent evils of leftism. I don't think I'm succeeding to be honest.

I just imagine the kids whose parents don't share my values, and how radical they all must be. (Hint: It's the vast majority of them.)
View All Quotes

My son is conservative.  I mean, he’s not obsessed with gays like Arfcom is, but he comes to natural conservative conclusions, like big government and taxes are bad, free market good, etc

I obviously don’t know your kids or their friends, but I can tell by the kids I talk to that they share certain conservative values.  

I’d say they like freedom, self reliance, etc.

Put another way, they aren’t commies and would think commies were bad.

They aren’t as judgemental as some on here.  Like they’d see a person with pink hair and not care, because freedom.  Whereas it throws some people on here into a rage.  

But I’m not sure those people are really conservative anyway.  I mean, how can a person be against gays marrying for example, to the point they want to “make a law” and still claim to be a freedom loving conservative.  

I hope and wouldn’t be surprised if we end up with a generation that is the best of both worlds.  Believing others should be free to live their personal lives as they please, but believing in freedom, responsibility, self reliance, all of the actual core conservative values before they got distracted by silly social issues.  

Dunno though.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top