Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 5/29/2001 8:39:36 PM EDT
Any field experience. How does it shoot? The price seems right,& am looking for SIG quality. I'm a full 1911 fan but am enamoured with this piece.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 11:13:30 PM EDT
No experience with this weapon but it does look interesting. I would also be interested in any information so... BTT
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:43:25 PM EDT
Thanks op-error for the reply. However I guess you & I are the only ones interested... [>Q]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:56:42 PM EDT
Go get the April issue of handguns mag. It is on the front cover. I too thought that it was a great looking gun. The article didn't lead me to believe it was a great gun, just ok. I have also heard it is only a sig in name and works and is built like a mauser so don't expect P229 quality.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 8:18:43 PM EDT
Thank you Geoffm24, your honesty is well documented... but the price is very tempting!!! [%(]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:25:35 PM EDT
We had a customer pester us to order one in. I only looked at it for a minute, but was very underwhelmed. The trigger is long and stagey. It is kind of "klunky". I would definitely look at one before you buy it. If you're looking for something different look into a Steyr M40. I got one for X-mas and I love this gun. I have smaller hands and it fits me better than any other plastic pistol. I will be replacing the sights, can't get used to them.
Top Top