Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 257
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 6:45:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting video that continues the topic of advanced technology on the battlefield and how abandoning Afghanistan negated ITAR restrictions, effectively no longer giving us Americans the technological advantage.

Signature Reduction 101 | How Modern Equipment Can Compromise You

Signature Reduction 101 | How Modern Equipment Can Compromise You

Modern gear and equipment is amazing - but when use improperly it can be more of a liability than a benefit. In this episode we take a look at many of the "tactical" items a modern prepared civilian owns and how they can compromise you.

Chapters

00:00 True Story
02:31 Shape
10:20 Shine
25:02 Shadow and Silhouette
26:25 Sound
29:31 Signal
33:28 Final Thoughts
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 6:52:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alacran:

Yeah, my areas didn’t see the increase in quality Cajun restaurants that I was hoping for.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

Make of this what you will.  I saw this happen to my small town on the weekend before the lockdowns began in 2020.  That was an eye-opening realization for me at the time and has stayed with me ever since.  I live within 100 miles of the DFW Metroplex.

What has happened once can happen again.

https://modernsurvivalblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/usa-survival-location-map-300-mile-zones-not-safe-with-population-more-than-100-thousand-1433x975.jpg

Safer Survival Distance From USA City Hordes

https://modernsurvivalblog.com/security/safer-survival-distance-from-usa-city-hordes/

The author states he believes there will be, in SHTF, a smaller exodus from large cities than the pepper community generally believes.  I agree with him.  I use Katrina as the model for this.  Once the evacuation was complete, and most residents of New Orleans had driven to safer climes, and the hurricane hit, there was almost no one making any attempt to get out of New Orleans. Whether it was procrastination, inertia, or reliance on government rescue, people stayed where they were.  

One thing that kind of surprised me was the criminal element.  Common prepper thinking is good people will be overwhelmed by large mobs of marauders.  There was plenty of crime going on. But it was by and large individuals or small groups of two or three.  That might have eventually changed had serious starvation set in. But at the same time, lack of clean water might have killed off a lot of the survivors (both good and bad) by that time anyway.

A number of Katrina ‘refugees’ were relocated to Houston and the DFW area.  Coincidently, crime rose in both metropolitan areas in the years afterwards.  I see this as somewhat similar to the current ‘migrate’ influx happening in cities all over America, and also in rural communities as well.  This is on a whole other level, though, as will be the consequences, I’m afraid.

Everywhere refuges from Katrina went had crime increases, my hometown got hundreds back then

Yeah, my areas didn’t see the increase in quality Cajun restaurants that I was hoping for.  

Just crime and more crime mostly
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 6:57:31 PM EDT
[#3]

I don’t know there were all that many Cajuns living in New Orleans.  In other areas along the coast that were hard hit, the people stayed put, rebuilt, and got on with their lives.  I think this included much of the Cajun population.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Make of this what you will.  I saw this happen to my small town on the weekend before the lockdowns began in 2020.  That was an eye-opening realization for me at the time and has stayed with me ever since.  I live within 100 miles of the DFW Metroplex.

https://modernsurvivalblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/usa-survival-location-map-300-mile-zones-not-safe-with-population-more-than-100-thousand-1433x975.jpg

https://modernsurvivalblog.com/security/safer-survival-distance-from-usa-city-hordes/

The author states he believes there will be, in SHTF, a smaller exodus from large cities than the pepper community generally believes.  I agree with him.  I use Katrina as the model for this.  Once the evacuation was complete, and most residents of New Orleans had driven to safer climes, and the hurricane hit, there was almost no one making any attempt to get out of New Orleans. Whether it was procrastination, inertia, or reliance on government rescue, people stayed where they were.  

One thing that kind of surprised me was the criminal element.  Common prepper thinking is good people will be overwhelmed by large mobs of marauders.  There was plenty of crime going on. But it was by and large individuals or small groups of two or three.  That might have eventually changed had serious starvation set in. But at the same time, lack of clean water might have killed off a lot of the survivors (both good and bad) by that time anyway.

A number of Katrina ‘refugees’ were relocated to Houston and the DFW area.  Coincidently, crime rose in both metropolitan areas in the years afterwards.  I see this as somewhat similar to the current ‘migrate’ influx happening in cities all over America, and also in rural communities as well.  This is on a whole other level, though, as will be the consequences, I’m afraid.

Everywhere refuges from Katrina went had crime increases, my hometown got hundreds back then

I don’t know there were all that many Cajuns living in New Orleans.  In other areas along the coast that were hard hit, the people stayed put, rebuilt, and got on with their lives.  I think this included much of the Cajun population.

lol. Yeah, I think the few Cajun restaurants I did see pop up after Katrina weren’t really Cajun.  

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#4]
WARNING Prepare for GRID DOWN... It's going to happen...

Be Prepared. The Grid Is Going Down.

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 7:13:58 PM EDT
[#5]

As long as you travel the appropriate routes and have an approved permit or can pay the fines, under the plans at the time.  This was a typical layout for 15- minute cities to restrict traffic.  As technology entered the plan, that's when the restrictions grow even more draconian and become irreversible.

It's still the road to communism.  It just seems strange to argue that it isn't as "the Fact checkers" typically do.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:
A British trial

Oxfordshire County Council Pass Climate Lockdown 'trial' to Begin in 2024

Oxfordshire County Council yesterday approved plans to lock residents into one of six zones to 'save the planet' from global warming.  The latest stage in the '15 minute city' agenda is to place electronic gates on key roads in and out of the city, confining residents to their own neighbourhoods.  

Under the new scheme if residents want to leave their zone they will need permission from the Council who gets to decide who is worthy of freedom and who isn't.  Under the new scheme residents will be allowed to leave their zone a maximum of 100 days per year, but in order to even gain this every resident will have to register their car details with the council who will then track their movements via smart cameras round the city.  

Communism will make the weather better.

Oxfordshire County Council, which is run by Labour, the Liberal Democrats and the Green Party, secretly decided to divide-up the city of Oxford into six '15 minute' districts in 2021 soon after they were elected to office.  None of the councillors declared their intention of imprisoning local residents in their manifestos of course, preferring to make vague claims about how they will 'improve the environment' instead.  

Every resident will be required to register their car with the County Council who will then monitor how many times they leave their district via number plate recognition cameras.  And don't think you can beat the system if you're a two car household.  Those two cars will be counted as one meaning you will have to divide up the journeys between yourselves. 2 cars 50 journeys each;  3 cars 33 journeys each and so on.

Under the new rules, your social life becomes irrelevant.  By de facto Councils get to dictate how many times per year you can see friends and family.  You will be stopped from fraternising with anyone outside your district, and if you want a long distance relationship in the future, forget it, you are confined to dating only those within a 15 minute walk of your house.

A single person's life will be at the mercy of Communists in central office, dictating the same type of draconian rules we had to avert the last crisis, a mild flu virus so deadly 80% of people didn't even know they had it.

An entirely new social structure is being imposed on Oxford's residents ( and more cities are to follow) under the lie of saving the planet.  but what it really is, is a plan for Command and Control.   There will be permits, penalties and even more ubiquitous surveillance.  Council officials will determine where you can go and how often, and will log every time you do. 15-minute cities, or 15 minute prisons?

https://www.visionnews.online/post/oxfordshire-county-council-pass-climate-lockdown-trial-to-begin-in-2024

Might not be entirely true.

AP

Back when "the Fact checkers" ran wild.

The story sounded like BS as it was presented. The AP version, even though they're MSM, seems quite a bit more plausible.

This was covered quite a bit back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUtdnbagcqM

Further confirming the post above wasn't a fair representation of the proposal. It's still a gross overreach, but nobody is being "locked down" and prevented from moving about in any way other than through cost.

As long as you travel the appropriate routes and have an approved permit or can pay the fines, under the plans at the time.  This was a typical layout for 15- minute cities to restrict traffic.  As technology entered the plan, that's when the restrictions grow even more draconian and become irreversible.

It's still the road to communism.  It just seems strange to argue that it isn't as "the Fact checkers" typically do.

The "fact checkers" are drawn out of the woodwork by hyperbolic claims. If people make shit up, they shouldn't whine when they get called on it. If the post in question simply raged about the factual (and there's plenty to rage about), then there would have been nothing to dispute. Inserting a sensational lie to get attention over a legitimate issue is never a good idea.

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 7:22:20 PM EDT
[#6]
US and Japan expand their military alliance

"The U.S. and Japan will announce a historic upgrade to security ties, including a collaborative military command, next month as the two former adversaries move closer together in determination to counter China, according to media reports published Monday.

Chief among the changes under consideration involves sending a four-star general, the highest peacetime rank, to head U.S. Forces Japan (USFJ) and jointly oversee a military command with Japan for planning and exercises, Reuters reported, citing two sources familiar with the discussions. Tokyo also hopes to establish a new Japanese Self Defense Forces (SDF) headquarters, whose head will serve as the Japanese counterpart to the American four-star, by March of 2025, the sources said."

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 7:35:27 PM EDT
[#7]

One thing that kind of surprised me was the criminal element.  Common prepper thinking is good people will be overwhelmed by large mobs of marauders.  There was plenty of crime going on. But it was by individuals or small groups of two or three.  That might have eventually changed had serious starvation set in. But at the same time, lack of clean water might have killed off a lot of the survivors (both good and bad) by that time anyway.
View All Quotes

One thing that kind of surprised me was the criminal element.  Common prepper thinking is good people will be overwhelmed by large mobs of marauders.  There was plenty of crime going on. But it was by individuals or small groups of two or three.  That might have eventually changed had serious starvation set in. But at the same time, lack of clean water might have killed off a lot of the survivors (both good and bad) by that time anyway.

I wouldn't use Katrina as an example, it was limited to a pretty small geographic area.  I doubt that would apply to a full blown SHTF like grid failure or similar.  Something that wide spread will get sporty fast.  Government was able to mobilize and bring goods in and get people out.  Full blown SHTF where do they go and where do the supplies come from? How do they move?  

Hell the grid goes down and the sewage pumps fail how many homes will see sewage backup?  How many will run out of food in 3-4 days?  

Rule of 3, how many days before people start to run out of water?  Between dehydration and water born pathogens, it gets ugly fast.  

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:15:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:43:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Has a hail storm ever destroyed a coal fired power plant?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:55:25 AM EDT
[#10]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f13aBLtea7w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kJ_SofFm0g

View Quote

I don't know how the average.person prepares for that.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:04:12 AM EDT
[#11]
A British trial…

Oxfordshire County Council Pass Climate Lockdown 'trial' to Begin in 2024

Oxfordshire County Council yesterday approved plans to lock residents into one of six zones to 'save the planet' from global warming.  The latest stage in the '15 minute city' agenda is to place electronic gates on key roads in and out of the city, confining residents to their own neighbourhoods.  

Under the new scheme if residents want to leave their zone they will need permission from the Council who gets to decide who is worthy of freedom and who isn't.  Under the new scheme residents will be allowed to leave their zone a maximum of 100 days per year, but in order to even gain this every resident will have to register their car details with the council who will then track their movements via smart cameras round the city.  

Communism will make the weather better.

Oxfordshire County Council, which is run by Labour, the Liberal Democrats and the Green Party, secretly decided to divide-up the city of Oxford into six ‘15 minute’ districts in 2021 soon after they were elected to office.  None of the councillors declared their intention of imprisoning local residents in their manifestos of course, preferring to make vague claims about how they will 'improve the environment' instead.  

Every resident will be required to register their car with the County Council who will then monitor how many times they leave their district via number plate recognition cameras.  And don’t think you can beat the system if you’re a two car household.  Those two cars will be counted as one meaning you will have to divide up the journeys between yourselves. 2 cars 50 journeys each;  3 cars 33 journeys each and so on.

Under the new rules, your social life becomes irrelevant.  By de facto Councils get to dictate how many times per year you can see friends and family.  You will be stopped from fraternising with anyone outside your district, and if you want a long distance relationship in the future, forget it, you are confined to dating only those within a 15 minute walk of your house.

A single person’s life will be at the mercy of Communists in central office, dictating the same type of draconian rules we had to avert the last crisis, a mild flu virus so deadly 80% of people didn't even know they had it.

An entirely new social structure is being imposed on Oxford's residents ( and more cities are to follow) under the lie of saving the planet.  but what it really is, is a plan for Command and Control.   There will be permits, penalties and even more ubiquitous surveillance.  Council officials will determine where you can go and how often, and will log every time you do. 15-minute cities, or 15 minute prisons?

https://www.visionnews.online/post/oxfordshire-county-council-pass-climate-lockdown-trial-to-begin-in-2024
View Quote

Holy shit.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:27:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:12:14 AM EDT
[#13]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE8bGX0zu1Y

Is America Next? US Border Chief Warns US Vulnerable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiJQAB6WKXU

Border chief issues chilling warning: Keeps me 'up at night'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Fmj-3uA3k

Border Patrol chief Jason Owens says border situation is a "national security threat"

View Quote

So all of a sudden they had an epiphany? Ray Charles could have seen this coming.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:43:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

View All Quotes

I feel that there are a lot of potential threats facing us these days that I don’t know how the average person prepares for.  

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#15]
The dumbing down of American youth is INTENTIONAL

The dumbing down of American youth is INTENTIONAL

Elites inside the country are working together with our enemies overseas to wage emotional and psychological warfare on America’s children. Just like Mao’s “Cultural Revolution” in China, the goal is to dumb down the young generation so they will be unable to resist the escalating onslaught against our Constitution, our society, and our founding ideals. On this special edition of “Off Leash,” Erik interviews Kimberly Fletcher, the founder and president of Moms For America. For the past 20 years, Moms For America has been on the front lines of the fight for America’s future. Erik and Kimberly discuss what’s happening and what we can do defend our country from this attack.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:39:28 AM EDT
[#16]

I feel that there are a lot of potential threats facing us these days that I don’t know how the average person prepares for.  

View All Quotes

Agreed. Electricity is top of my oh shit list though. You can heat and cook fairly easily. Store food. Pretty easy. Electricity that's a tough one.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:16:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Agreed. Electricity is top of my oh shit list though. You can heat and cook fairly easily. Store food. Pretty easy. Electricity that's a tough one.
View All Quotes

The concept that electricity won’t be coming back for a long period time is daunting.  Just the number of threats that could possibly cause that to happen are numerous.

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:25:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#18]

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#19]

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=1136,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/160/325/012/original/337a353e098963c5.jpg
View All Quotes

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=1136,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/160/325/012/original/337a353e098963c5.jpg

Ouch.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#20]

I feel that there are a lot of potential threats facing us these days that I don't know how the average person prepares for.  

View All Quotes

I feel that there are a lot of potential threats facing us these days that I don't know how the average person prepares for.  

Agreed.

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:54:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Illegal Immigrants Promote Seizing American Homes

Illegal Immigrants Promote Seizing American Homes

A Venezuelan illegal immigrant posted a viral video online, telling other illegal immigrants that they can legally “expropriate” the homes of Americans through our squatter rights laws. The issue of squatters rights has been growing in the United States, as several states allow people to live rent free in homes, while homeowners can do little about it despite shouldering the mortgage payment
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#22]

Dave Brat And Steve Bannon React To Cargo Ship Hitting Francis Scott Key Bridge

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:46:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Key Data to Watch Before Next Fed Rate Call — Danielle DiMartino Booth with Bloomberg

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:57:41 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Bannon was shipboard Navy , talks about no back up systems on the container ship .
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 3:58:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Brighteon Broadcast News, March 26, 2024 – Insurance industry PANICS to cancel property owner policies before POST-ELECTION RIOTS burn down the cities

- It only takes one truth-teller to awaken many others to reality
- State Farm cancelling 72,000 property insurance policies in California
- Insurance industry knows something BIG is coming that will devastate properties in blue states
- Most likely event is a post-election riot / revolt / civil war
- Colorado State University virus bioweapons lab suffers dozens of accidents and doesn't tell the public
- Researchers bitten by rabies-infected cats, splashed with blood from diseased mice, mishandled MERS, SARS, etc.
- US finally allows a UN resolution to pass that calls for a ceasefire from #Israel
- Speedcubing update from Mike, with new video of some speed solves and cubing patterns
- #Trump bond reduced to $175 million by NY appeals court
- P Diddy arrested for alleged involvement in trafficking of women
- UK museum claims dinosaurs were LGBT, which explains TRANNYsaurus Rex

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:36:04 PM EDT
[#26]
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/91/b1/38/91b1380db6c7d6358c838c0a2f9af27e.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FrsT7xTeS0

Is Greg Abbott Preparing Texas To Leave The Union?

Welcome to the Texas News Podcast, where we dive into all things Texas politics and the future of independence in the state of Texas. On today's show, we're going to be discussing whether or not Texas Governor Greg Abbott is quietly preparing for Texas to be an independent nation. Unnoticed by most Texans, Abbott's gone on several international trips lately, which has some interesting implications for the status of Texas on the international stage and in international law. We’re going to put out the dots to let you connect them.

We also discuss the recent confirmation that the Department of Justice is conducting mass surveillance on its citizens. They’re conducting surveillance and building profiles for those who oppose firearms restrictions, lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and or support border security, all to put in a secret database. It sounds like something straight out of a bad sci-fi movie. Speaking of sci-fi, we end with a deep dive into the latest TEXIT predictive programming, and you’re not going to want to miss it.
View Quote

How Close Is Texas To Leaving The United States?

On today's show, we tackle the question: How close is Texas to leaving the union? TEXIT is a process that has a starting point and an ending point, and it’s important to know where we are on that path. Most people, generally, don’t stop to really consider how close Texas is to being an independent nation.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:47:33 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#28]
CBDC is coming within two years…

?? BREAKING: CBDC Launch Date REVEALED, Prepare!

BREAKING: CBDC Launch Date REVEALED, Prepare!
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#29]
This outbreak is worth watching…

WOW! Breaking Mysterious Cattle Disease Spreading throughout Southern Plains Identified... GOF?

Breaking Mysterious Cattle Disease Spreading throughout Southern Plains Identified...

Bird Flu Found in Cow Milk in Texas and Kansas

Bird flu has reached the cows. Health and agriculture officials announced this week that cattle in two states have tested positive for a strain of highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI), likely caught from wild birds. Though the virus seems to have sickened the cattle, it is not thought to pose a high risk to humans at this time.

The discovery happened during an investigation into outbreaks of a mysterious illness affecting cattle in Texas, Kansas, and New Mexico, which involved the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the Food and Drug Administration, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and local agencies. Officials reported Monday that samples of unpasteurized milk collected from dairy cows on several farms in Kansas and Texas have tested positive for bird flu, specifically a strain of Type A H5N1 influenza.

The outbreaks largely affected older cattle, which have commonly experienced symptoms such as decreased milk production and low appetite. The investigation also found dead birds in the vicinity of these outbreaks, indicating their likely role as the origin. But initial testing of the flu strains found in these cattle has not found any major changes that would make them more able to spread or cause disease in humans, and there are currently no concerns about the virus reaching the public through contaminated milk, officials said.

“There is no threat to the public and there will be no supply shortages,” said commissioner Sid Miller in a statement from the Texas Department of Agriculture. “No contaminated milk is known to have entered the food chain; it has all been dumped. In the rare event that some affected milk enters the food chain, the pasteurization process will kill the virus.”

Bird flu is considered one of the most likely germs to become a pandemic threat. The generally high mutation rate of influenza and the novelty of a strain that successfully jumps from other animals to humans could potentially create a virus that not only spreads rapidly but is much deadlier than the typical seasonal flu.

Strains of H5N1 bird flu have been circulating for at least 25 years, sparking large and deadly outbreaks among wild birds and sometimes domestic poultry populations. But in recent years, we’ve started to detect more cases of bird flu in mammals, including minks, sea lions, and dolphins. Just last week, Minnesota officials reported finding H5N1 flu among baby goats living on a farm where an outbreak had recently infected poultry, the first such incident discovered in U.S. livestock.

Cases of H5N1 and other highly pathogenic avian influenza strains in humans have remained rare (if deadly) and difficult to transmit between people so far. But the more spillover between birds and mammals that occurs, the more likely that picture could change. Last year, the World Health Organization warned that while the risk of H5N1 spreading to people is low for now, “we must prepare for any change in the status quo.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/bird-flu-found-in-cow-milk-in-texas-and-kansas/ar-BB1kzGCO

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:32:25 PM EDT
[#30]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYtVBy3PdvA

On today's show, we tackle the question: How close is Texas to leaving the union? TEXIT is a process that has a starting point and an ending point, and it’s important to know where we are on that path. Most people, generally, don’t stop to really consider how close Texas is to being an independent nation.
View All Quotes

Welcome to the Texas News Podcast, where we dive into all things Texas politics and the future of independence in the state of Texas. On today's show, we're going to be discussing whether or not Texas Governor Greg Abbott is quietly preparing for Texas to be an independent nation. Unnoticed by most Texans, Abbott's gone on several international trips lately, which has some interesting implications for the status of Texas on the international stage and in international law. We’re going to put out the dots to let you connect them.

We also discuss the recent confirmation that the Department of Justice is conducting mass surveillance on its citizens. They’re conducting surveillance and building profiles for those who oppose firearms restrictions, lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and or support border security, all to put in a secret database. It sounds like something straight out of a bad sci-fi movie. Speaking of sci-fi, we end with a deep dive into the latest TEXIT predictive programming, and you’re not going to want to miss it.

Another clue that Texas is getting ready to leave the Union?  

Governor Abbott Launches Texas Space Commission

Governor Greg Abbott today launched the Texas Space Commission and announced the inaugural members of the Texas Space Commission Board of Directors and the Texas Aerospace Research and Space Economy Consortium (TARSEC) Executive Committee at NASA's Johnson Space Center. The Texas Space Commission will cement Texas’ position as a national leader in the space industry and will secure its future in space exploration and development for the next generation of Texans.
https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/governor-abbott-launches-texas-space-commission

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:36:22 PM EDT
[#31]

Governor Greg Abbott today launched the Texas Space Commission and announced the inaugural members of the Texas Space Commission Board of Directors and the Texas Aerospace Research and Space Economy Consortium (TARSEC) Executive Committee at NASA's Johnson Space Center. The Texas Space Commission will cement Texas’ position as a national leader in the space industry and will secure its future in space exploration and development for the next generation of Texans.

View All Quotes

I knew I've been playing Kerbal for a reason
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:34:02 PM EDT
[#32]
THEY HID THEIR ENTIRE FARM You Better Be Prepared | Farm Series S1 E4

THEY HID THEIR ENTIRE FARM You Better Be Prepared

Are you prepared for what happens next?  Meet My Neighbor Productions takes you on a journey to the Secret Homestead of Survival with the Survivalist Gardener  @SurvivalistGardener    (Rick Austin) and Survivor Jane  @TheSurvivorJane    (Jane Austin) who were featured in the  @NatGeo    Doomsday Preppers.

Rick and Jane have created a permaculture survivalist homestead hidden within the Appalachian Mountains. The Austins are authors of numerous survival books and run the largest Prepper education camp in the country.

Chapters

0:00 Something Isn't Right
0:51 Living off the grid, being self-sufficient, and preparing for emergencies are essential in today's world.
1:32 The Survivalist Gardener and Survivor Jane
3:17 Everything Is Going to Hell in a Handbasket
6:31 Life-threatening situation prompts drastic relocation decision after police intervention.
7:49 Creating a Survival Homestead
11:13 Permaculture Food Forest for Survival
11:58 Sustainable food production through nature culture showcasing diverse ecosystems and medicinal plants.
16:33 Diverse fruit harvest strategy for sustainable food production on a homestead.
20:58 Conservatory Greenhouse for Survival
21:34 Greenhouse maximizes sunlight for year-round herb and vegetable growth.
26:44 Utilizing black water piping for heating in a greenhouse to optimize seed growth.
27:06 Using Passive Solar Energy to Heat Water
28:30 Water Conservation on the Homestead
29:43 Benefits of a Compost Toilet
30:50 Best Livestock for a Homestead
31:52 Raising Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats
32:24 Challenges with goat milk taste led to attending a goat competition, changing dairy plans, and embracing natural feeding methods.
35:20 Raising Champagne d'Argent Rabbits for Meat
36:46 Raising Rhode Island Red Chickens for Meat
37:34 Ducks in permaculture food forest provide natural insect control and fertilization, while Khaki Campbells lay abundant large eggs.
38:58 Beekeeping with a Horizontal Langstroth Hive
42:20 Raising Red Wattle Pigs for Meat
47:13 Building infrastructure for sustainable livestock farming with partners and expanding to accommodate growing number of animals.
47:47 How to make more space for livestock
42:52 Self-sufficient pigs thrive on diverse diet and minimal care in natural environment.
49:28 Learn to be a Prepper
52:48 Importance of Preparedness and Sustainability in Survival Lifestyle
53:58 Should You Be Prepared?
55:56 Doomsday Credits
59:10 A Dinner Prayer
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:40:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:50:48 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Jack Posobiec Details What Happened To The Francis Scott Key Bridge In Baltimore

Lara Logan On The Francis Scott Key Bridge: "It Is A Financial And Economic Attack"

WAS IT AN “ACCIDENT?” Lara Logan Intel Sources Claim Baltimore Bridge Collapse On “Second busiest strategic roadway for hazardous materials” Was “absolutely brilliant strategic attack”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/was-it-accident-lara-logan-intel-sources-claim/
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:27:26 PM EDT
[#35]
LASTING IMPACT Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse ‘will spark US food & car supply issues & strengthen calls to cut foreign imports’

Tinglong Dai, a business expert at Johns Hopkins University, warned there could be up to seven months of disruption.
He believes that the automobile and logistical industries will be among the most impacted.
“There will be supply [chain] delays on the East Coast with car imports, including Jaguar Land Rovers,” he said.
“There also will be a short-term impact on food supplies as the port handles significant imports of agricultural machinery and commodities, including sugar and salt, as well as fertilizers.”

Cargo workers at the port handle imports and exports of popular car brands, including Audi, Bentley, Volkswagen, Nissan, and Jaguar Land Rover.

Ford and General Motors have already taken steps to reroute Baltimore's shipments.

"It's going to have an impact," Ford Chief Financial Officer John Lawler told Bloomberg News.

"We'll have to divert parts to other ports. It will probably lengthen the supply chain a bit."

Baltimore's port terminals handled more than 800,000 cars, per the state government.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/10892304/francis-scott-key-bridge-maryland-supply-chain-issues/

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:29:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Understanding the terror attack in Moscow and remembering Communism’s victims

Understanding the terror attack in Moscow and remembering Communism’s victims

Erik Prince shares his thoughts on the terrorist attack at a suburban theater in Moscow, the history of Russian hostilities with the Muslim world, and the implications for the Middle East. Erik then reflects on a somber anniversary in the Balkans as he broadcasts from a location in Eastern Europe.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:55:10 AM EDT
[#37]

More Details On Oregon Shutting Down Family Farms & Going After Small Farmers Selling Food To Their Neighbors

- Government using satellite imagery to pinpoint farms to target
- Government hotline for neighbors to report

“Oregon lawmakers are rewording their laws to effectively treat small local farms the same as like a large farming operation on a commercial scale”

Small farms being sent cease and desist letter and can no longer operate without a water right: “Permitting processes to use your own well water”

“Guys. I had to stop what I was doing to share this with you guys because this is crazy. Right now, the state of Oregon is shutting down small family farms in mass under the guise of water conservation.

Oregon lawmakers are rewording their laws to effectively treat small local farms the same as like a large farming operation on a commercial scale. And let me tell you the scariest part because I've talked about this on my page before.

The way they are finding these farms is they are using satellite imagery to pinpoint your farm and send you a cease and desist letter, and insisting that you stop all production.

Their government has also set up a hotline, so that your neighbors can call and rat on you for watering the vegetables and fruit, that you're gonna go sell at the farmer's market next weekend.

Now I can make a follow-up video, going over detail about these laws that they are abusing as well as the law suits that farmers are filing to fight back.

— This might be Oregon right now, but I promise you if they get away with this, other states will adopt these same law. Stay informed, friends. Know who you're voting into office and know whose best interest they have at heart.”

More Details From A Previous Post I’ve Made About What’s Going On:

Previously I posted a video about “Women operating farm for 7 years gets notice she can no longer operate without a water right: “Permitting processes to use your own well water”

Oregon also sending out cease & desist orders on watering your own gardens “Gardeners with a half acre of land are now receiving cease and desist orders saying you can't water your gardens” (without a water right)

“In the state of Oregon, if you are using water, even groundwater, the only water that you can legally harvest and use without a permit is actually rainwater.
— Even if you have a private well on your property, that belongs to the people of Oregon, not you. So, um, what they've said is basically if you're using it for commercial purposes, you have to have a permit.

“So under this this rule, there's an exemption for commercial and industrial use for up to 5,000 gallons per day. Okay. So these gardeners with a half acre of land are probably using a 1000 gallons of water a day, not even a 1000 gallons of water a day. You would think that they're saying you're a commercial business because if you are growing food for yourself, they still allow you to utilize, you know water from your well to grow a half acre garden up to a half acre garden.”

From Oregon Government website:

Groundwater uses exempt from needing a water right include:
• Stock watering
• Lawn or noncommercial garden watering of not more than one-half acre in area
• Single or group domestic purposes not exceeding 15,000 gallons per day
• Single industrial or commercial purposes not exceeding 5,000 gallons per day
• Down-hole heat exchange uses
• Watering school grounds that are ten acres or less and located within a critical groundwater area
• Emergency firefighting

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:11:46 AM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:52:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Is Collapse of Baltimore Bridge Result of CCP’s Cyber Attack?

Is Collapse of Baltimore Bridge Result of CCP’s Cyber Attack?

According to Chinese Canadian YouTuber Lao Deng, he received an email claiming that it is the CCP’s Ministry of State Security that orchestrated the collapse.
Lao Deng's video in Chinese:

??????:????????????????,??????????????,???????????«?????523?»

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:49:27 PM EDT
[#40]
“Just following orders.”

Border Patrol LIFTED Razor Wire at Rio Grande for Hundreds of Illegals

Border Hawk takes you to the Mexican side of the river to break down our bombshell coverage of Border Patrol sabotaging a razor wire barrier with a forklift and then ushering through hundreds of illegal aliens.

Our correspondent Efraín González explains how he began embedding with large groups of illegals as they made their way from a shelter in Piedras Negras, Mexico, to specific points along the Rio Grande with the help of GPS coordinates supplied by 'mysterious hands' organizing the invasion of the U.S.

- Who provides these GPS coordinates?
- How did Border Patrol know to have heavy machinery positioned at that exact location and time?
- How many times did federal authorities get away with similar acts of sabotage before Border Hawk caught them in the act and forced a national conversation?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:51:03 PM EDT
[#41]
“Just following orders.”

Border Patrol LIFTED Razor Wire at Rio Grande for Hundreds of Illegals

Border Hawk takes you to the Mexican side of the river to break down our bombshell coverage of Border Patrol sabotaging a razor wire barrier with a forklift and then ushering through hundreds of illegal aliens.

Our correspondent Efraín González explains how he began embedding with large groups of illegals as they made their way from a shelter in Piedras Negras, Mexico, to specific points along the Rio Grande with the help of GPS coordinates supplied by 'mysterious hands' organizing the invasion of the U.S.

- Who provides these GPS coordinates?
- How did Border Patrol know to have heavy machinery positioned at that exact location and time?
- How many times did federal authorities get away with similar acts of sabotage before Border Hawk caught them in the act and forced a national conversation?
View Quote

They should be arrested for breaking federal immigration law
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:37:07 PM EDT
[#42]
That can’t happen here, right?

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:41:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Watch to the video!

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:48:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJOZVThXAAAuDqj?format=jpg&name=900x900

There's a whole lotta bad in this thing.  One example:

View Quote

https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/1772988322819805438
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:30:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Video:

NEW VIDEO FROM OMG: “Trump Was Right, Biden doesn’t care about trade” states Trevar Kolodny, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (
@CISACyber
) Official in the Department of Homeland Security for chemical security.  

Kolodny, who declares “I don’t think I can vote for Donald Trump after January 6th,” worked in the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau for the U.S. Treasury Department prior to CISA and despite not being a Trump fan observes Trump “was deeply interested in trade,”

Kolodny also confirms CISA’s collusion with Big Tech: “And they, they’ve had conversation with Facebook, Google about these things that aren’t true. There’s been a whole lot.” – collusion which was detailed in a House Judiciary report released last year about CISA using infrastructure to combat so-called misinformation.  (This is the same CISA that actively worked to censor information related to our reporting on voter fraud during its election integrity project.)

Kolodny relates that Senator Rand Paul is trying to “gum up” “the broader cyber security agency” for CISA’s efforts to combat internet misinformation, but Kolodny adds, “I get where Rand Paul
@Randpaul
is coming from.”

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:29:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Video:

NEW VIDEO FROM OMG: “Trump Was Right, Biden doesn’t care about trade” states Trevar Kolodny, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (
@CISACyber
) Official in the Department of Homeland Security for chemical security.  

Kolodny, who declares “I don’t think I can vote for Donald Trump after January 6th,” worked in the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau for the U.S. Treasury Department prior to CISA and despite not being a Trump fan observes Trump “was deeply interested in trade,”

Kolodny also confirms CISA’s collusion with Big Tech: “And they, they’ve had conversation with Facebook, Google about these things that aren’t true. There’s been a whole lot.” – collusion which was detailed in a House Judiciary report released last year about CISA using infrastructure to combat so-called misinformation.  (This is the same CISA that actively worked to censor information related to our reporting on voter fraud during its election integrity project.)

Kolodny relates that Senator Rand Paul is trying to “gum up” “the broader cyber security agency” for CISA’s efforts to combat internet misinformation, but Kolodny adds, “I get where Rand Paul
@Randpaul
is coming from.”

View Quote

That guy sounds like half of GD anymore (yes, that exact wording was indeed intended).

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:44:12 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Well, Biden essentially killed the Petrodollar…

?? BACK TO GOLD: Fed Says the US Should RETURN TO GOLD Standard to Lower INFLATION

BACK TO GOLD: Fed Says the US Should RETURN TO GOLD Standard to Lower INFLATION

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:07:22 PM EDT
[#49]
The threat of ISIS/K…

Retired Army colonel names where in the United States ISIS will likely target

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:39:25 PM EDT
[#50]
WHY WE NEED RANCHERS! | South Dakota Ranch-her

WHY WE NEED RANCHERS! | South Dakota Ranch-her

Chapters

0:00 - 777 Bison Ranch South Dakota
0:51 - Preserving native species and restoring the Prairie through bison ranching in South Dakota.
1:18 - Highlighting the importance of bison in bringing back native species
3:58 - Promoting biodiversity through bee partnerships, community involvement, and educational programs.
4:33 - Engaging with the community through volunteer work and educational initiatives
7:17 - Importance of grass-fed bison in the American market for consistent protein supply.
8:20 - Transitioned to grass-fed bison to align with the ranch's vision and mission.

Page / 257
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top