Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2001 5:30:16 AM EDT
US Flag sticker that goes on the car window?[>:/]

Link Posted: 5/26/2001 6:08:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I got a set of three at the automotive section at Walmart.

I stuck them upside down on my Blazer. For obvious reasons. D.
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 6:15:40 PM EDT
[#2]
On KeepAndBearArms.com there was a discussion a while back about upside down flags and misinterpretation.  It was suggested that a possibly better solution would be the flag with the circle of 13 stars as a better protest symbol - the "Betsy Ross".  Instead of p***ing off Joe Average in a knee-jerk reaction, it might instead cause curiosity - especially if these were seen on an ever-increasing number of buildings and automobiles.  

Thoughts?  I think I'm going looking for one to hang on my house.

[sniper]
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 6:29:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 9:56:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Those US flags are made in China??? Man, I gotta read the fine print more carefully...

[heavy]
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 2:45:56 PM EDT
[#5]
What isn't made in China these days? I'm sure the Chinese was familiar with most of the stuff in our plane cause they made it! Only kidding ..I think..
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 3:00:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, everything is made in China, Vietnam, and Taiwan.

On the bright side, they're all made by 6 year old kids...and we only pay the little midgets $.03/hour

Of course, that's probably worse for even more obvious reasons.  Hey, if we're giving all of our money away to Asia, it might as well be at $.03/hour if you ask me.  But that's just my opinion, I could really give less than a crap about morality in this situation.

[i]They call me ignorant and apathetic...but I don't know enough to give a damn[/i]
Jewbroni~
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top