Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2001 2:07:07 PM EDT
I would like to buy a set of the British DPM cammies, used by the Canadians too I believe. Anyone seen them surplus or better yet NEW? Anyone here in the Canadian Army??  I have a tattered set and really like them as they have lots of useful pockets and are very comfortable. they are about worn out and I need a new set.
  Thanks    FN
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Try www.silvermans.com.uk or something like that. Must be the Brit equiv of BQ.  Prices in pounds, get out the calculator.........
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Try www.majorsurplusnsurvival.com
www.sportsmansguide.com

One note on Major surplus,I ordered a set of used like new British lite weight DPM last october.They charged my credit card immediately.After it did not arrive in 2 weeks I called them and they said it was on backorder, would be in stock in 2 weeks.
It pissed me off that they would go ahead and bill my CC when it was on backorder.But the price was so good(I think $14.95) for a complete set I told them to continue with the order.So about once a month I would call,same story-will be in in 2 weeks.
Fast forward to April of this year and I made my monthly call.Lo and behold they had arrived and were shipping out in 2 days.So they finally arrived 6or7 months later.
To be totally fair I have to admit 2 things--1.each time I talked to them they offered to refund my money,and 2.I originally payed for used like new DPM set.What I got wasn't like new,it was new.
So I guess my patience was finally rewarded.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 5:59:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Striker, is Canadian military I believe.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 6:32:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Current Sportsman Guide catalog has both trousers and jackets in DPM listed, used.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top