Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 74
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:03:50 AM EDT
[#1]
So fun point of fact...my 4runner's tires weren't balanced from the factory, at all (2022). Multiple trips back to the dealer to figure out why the thing shook like a personal massager at 60mph. It got pretty gnarly at times and I'm sure some premature knuckle and bushing wear will be the result But...they didn't diagnose "out of balance" until like 25k miles into the car, and after an alignment and other checks. I never said "are the tires balanced?" because I figured it would have been on their inspection checklist pre-delivery

And, it really isn't...at least not here.

Having said that - I DON'T think traction control kicking on will be caused by that...it wasn't in my case and like I said, it was pretty bad - like vibrate me off the road, afraid on wet pavement because it might slide through turns, bad.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:05:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By joeIII223:
Invoice I found in glove compartment
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/167954/20240427_153010_jpg-3199569.JPG
View Quote
Interesting.

If the tires are fine, then there's probably a bad sensor or the traction computer. The difficulty is going to be repeating it to diagnose if it's behaving like normal 99% of the time.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:31:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Evil_Ed:
So fun point of fact...my 4runner's tires weren't balanced from the factory, at all (2022). Multiple trips back to the dealer to figure out why the thing shook like a personal massager at 60mph. It got pretty gnarly at times and I'm sure some premature knuckle and bushing wear will be the result But...they didn't diagnose "out of balance" until like 25k miles into the car, and after an alignment and other checks. I never said "are the tires balanced?" because I figured it would have been on their inspection checklist pre-delivery

Having said that - I DON'T think traction control kicking on will be caused by that...it wasn't in my case and like I said, it was pretty bad - like vibrate me off the road, afraid on wet pavement because it might slide through turns, bad.
View Quote

I’ll be calling to take mine in on Monday. I’m certain the alignment is off because it will veer pretty hard to the right if I let go of the wheel at highway speeds.  Should be an easy fix but we’re not off to a good start at less than 500 miles.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:50:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By BoiseG:

I’ll be calling to take mine in on Monday. I’m certain the alignment is off because it will veer pretty hard to the right if I let go of the wheel at highway speeds.  Should be an easy fix but we’re not off to a good start at less than 500 miles.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I've learned its best practice to get them on the rack twice a year, even more so with suspension mods.

I need to take mine to the shop this week.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:42:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:05:14 PM EDT
[#6]

The 2024 Tacoma looks like it’s the easiest to maintain.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By jafrush:
Interesting.

If the tires are fine, then there's probably a bad sensor or the traction computer. The difficulty is going to be repeating it to diagnose if it's behaving like normal 99% of the time.
View Quote

It is behaving normally 99.99% of the time and will probably never happen when a tech is driving it.  
The car lot is going to take it back to the Toyota dealership and have them look at it, but that's where the invoice came from and they couldn't fix it November 2023. I am going to run out of options soon and don't know exactly what to do.

My biggest concern is that the TC acts up when I pull out into traffic, the 4Runner will not go, and I get plowed into someone going 35-45 MPH.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 3:38:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rodical] [#8]

View Quote

I did a new tire install on all 4 tires, dick heads left old weights on and balanced with more... Bouncing tire syndrome... Took it back and said everything was good... Same issue, took it to a tire shop and found old weights still on... Runs smooth now...
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#9]
My upgrades usually follow this order:
Recovery gear
Protection: sliders, skid plates and bumpers
Suspension if lift is needed
Tires
Lighting

But I am regularly off road so my priorities are usually things that will help me get home. My idea of a lift is usually minimal. I shoot for about 2” so I don’t fuck up the driveline. It is surprising what 2” will let you do.

I am waiting for the GX550 to drop for my next rig.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Funny things is, TNGA is cheaper to produce.  Shouldn't the price points reflect that?  I, I, I....don't understand.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:32:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joeIII223] [#11]
@jafrush
9:30 mark the TC and ABS start acting up. This was on the way home in traffic.
It gets really bad at 11:50. I have the flashers on because I can't do much more than 15mph in a 40. Backing up traffic pissing everyone off behind me trying to get home.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:50:09 PM EDT
[#12]
@jafrush
It gets really bad at 11:50. I have the flashers on because I can't do much more than 15mph in a 40. Backing up traffic pissing everyone off behind me trying to get home.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUBf_QQ4r_E
View Quote

What what have they done so far? Can they replicate it on a test drive?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:55:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Ivan1:

View All Quotes
@jafrush

They looked for a code and found nothing. They couldn't replicate it on a test drive. This is the second time it has happened to me. The first time was when I brought it home the day I bought it 2 weeks ago. I have been recording the dash ever since.
More info to come tomorrow when I can type on a computer instead of my phone.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:02:59 AM EDT
[#14]

They looked for a code and found nothing. They couldn't replicate it on a test drive. This is the second time it has happened to me. The first time was when I brought it home the day I bought it 2 weeks ago. I have been recording the dash ever since.
More info to come tomorrow when I can type on a computer instead of my phone.
View Quote

I ask because they are not gonna wanna waste time driving it for 20-30 min till it does it. Some shops might but you’ll have to ask before hand. If you brought it to me, I would drive it with the scanner hooked up to it to read the abs sensors when it does it. Theres something causing it to think its slipping. It might be a wheel bearing that busted internally and getting grease all over the abs sensor causing it to not read correctly.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:07:08 AM EDT
[#15]
The 4Runer compass is stupid. It’s absolutely retarded.  I don’t know how they came up with that graphic.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:11:14 PM EDT
[#16]

I ask because they are not gonna wanna waste time driving it for 20-30 min till it does it. Some shops might but you’ll have to ask before hand. If you brought it to me, I would drive it with the scanner hooked up to it to read the abs sensors when it does it. Theres something causing it to think its slipping. It might be a wheel bearing that busted internally and getting grease all over the abs sensor causing it to not read correctly.
View Quote

The frequency of the traction control and ABS malfunctioning is very intermittent. I have only had it happen two times in two weeks. Once the first day I owned it and then yesterday what is show in the video I posted above. It was so bad yesterday that I could smell the brakes burning. I wouldn't doubt if the rotors got warped.

The car lot where I bought it made an appointment with the Toyota dealer but they will not let me take it there myself. And they are closed until probably Monday.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#17]
I would pull off the rear wheels & take a look, see if there is anything out of the ordinary, look at the ABS sensor wiring condition, look for gear lube leaking, that usually indicate wheel bearing issues, etc..
A good shop should be able to solve this, but i know its hard to find a good shop these days!
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 4:28:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By garr:
I would pull off the rear wheels & take a look, see if there is anything out of the ordinary, look at the ABS sensor wiring condition, look for gear lube leaking, that usually indicate wheel bearing issues, etc..
A good shop should be able to solve this, but i know its hard to find a good shop these days!
View Quote

Thanks, I will mention this to them.
I looked at the ABS sensor wire and it looked fine. But will ask them to check it out.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#19]
@jafrush
View Quote
Excellent video.

As already said, start with looking at the sensors, then follow the data path with looking at the wires and see if there's anything suspicious looking, rubs/cuts, tight in a spot, etc. Wheel speed sensors are pretty cheap, may be worthwhile just to put two new ones on the rear and see if it continues.

It's thinking the wheels are traveling at different speeds for some reason. Either A), they actually are slipping (doesn't seem likely), B) faulty sensor, C) faulty wires, D) faulty traction computer.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:46:35 AM EDT
[#20]
@jafrush @garr thanks for all of your help!
I went to the car lot after work and returned the 4Runner. He gave me a full refund, my $18,000 down payment and the $6,800 for my '93 4x4 Toyota pickup. He will pay off my $10,000 loan so he can get the title back from the credit union. I am 4Runner shopping again.

Any suggestions are welcome.

What I do want it 2020-24 SR5 4x4,  V6 6.0, 12k miles per year, any color except black or red. Interior color does not matter.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:56:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
These are awesome.

The inner tread rock deflectors are a slick touch. They did a lot to improve and be competitive.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/164007/805214BD-1036-4257-AF1E-D44C38327D00-3193234.jpg
View Quote

They? Who made the tire?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:57:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By -Ascent-:
New tires on my wife’s 4R
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/163367/IMG_0393_jpeg-3193350.JPG
View Quote

Nice! What kind of tires?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:04:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: konger] [#23]
Yeah, this will be a tough one unfortunately.

If it was a bad/broken sensor, you'd have permanent ABS warning lights on the dash. If its just one intermittently going out, then when its working fine there will be no codes to throw and nothing to really test.

Personally I've never had one slowly go bad, its either working or its an obvious cut wire or broken sensor. The two times I've had this happen personally have been cut/broken wires, and once cut the ABS/Traction system won't work until the wire is replaced/repaired.

Occom's razor says that if it doesn't repeat again, you legitimately were probably losing traction for some reason, and the system cut throttle to fix the spinning wheel as designed.
View All Quotes

@jafrush
I dropped the 2021 4runner off last week at the dealer (not a Toyota dealer) on 4/19. They got it in their shop and couldn't find any codes, or able to recreate what I had happen. They are now taking it to a shop owned by a guy that used to be a Lexus and Toyota mechanic. If they call and tell me they couldn't find anything, what should I ask then? What should they have checked and looked for?
Yeah, this will be a tough one unfortunately.

If it was a bad/broken sensor, you'd have permanent ABS warning lights on the dash. If its just one intermittently going out, then when its working fine there will be no codes to throw and nothing to really test.

Personally I've never had one slowly go bad, its either working or its an obvious cut wire or broken sensor. The two times I've had this happen personally have been cut/broken wires, and once cut the ABS/Traction system won't work until the wire is replaced/repaired.

Occom's razor says that if it doesn't repeat again, you legitimately were probably losing traction for some reason, and the system cut throttle to fix the spinning wheel as designed.

It’s a tire sensor acting up 100% sure of it. Same thing was happening to our 2015 Highlander with 150K miles on a trip last year. Took it in and they were having trouble duplicating. “No codes.” I then took a video of it acting up and went to a different dealer to speak with their lead mechanic. He immediately recognized the issue. I believe we replaced both front wheel sensors.

My first stop would have been to the dealer that originally ‘fixed’ the issue. I wouldn’t even be bothering with the used car dealer you bought it from. Maybe the Toyota dealer will troubleshoot it for free as a goodwill gesture?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:20:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: joeIII223] [#24]
Originally Posted By konger:

It’s a tire sensor acting up 100% sure of it. Same thing was happening to our 2015 Highlander with 150K miles on a trip last year. Took it in and they were having trouble duplicating. “No codes.” I then took a picture and went to a different dealer and spoke to their lead mechanic. He immediately recognized the issue.
View Quote

Interesting.
The 4runner had new tires mounted after the previous owner traded it in. I guess the dealership missed that when they were replaced. The tire PSI reading on the dash was all within 1 lb of each other when I checked, and never saw a low PSI warning come up on the dash. But I will never know. I returned it to the car lot and received all my money back. They were jerking me around with getting it into their shop and providing a loaner for the second time I needed to get it in. They were going to take it to the dealer, but wouldn't let me do it. They "had" to.

It was still under the 15 day period per the state of NM where the car lot that sold the vehicle had to make an effort to make repairs. I couldn't take it to Toyota or I would have to pay for whatever they did. The car lot had to be involved in all repairs. I hadn't even made one payment on it and didn't want to start paying for repairs. It was going back to the dealer that "fixed" it, but I was done being given the runaround.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:31:11 AM EDT
[#25]
I'd have returned it too.  Previous owner probably sold it for the same reason.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:36:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By frankiebagadonuts:
I'd have returned it too.  Previous owner probably sold it for the same reason.
View Quote

After looking through the paperwork,  she traded it in after a few month of buying it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:32:40 AM EDT
[#27]
I had the hood scoop wrapped yesterday.  I'll be installing a Sherpa Crestone rack today, maybe, but there's rain in the forecast.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:09:22 AM EDT
[#28]
@jafrush @garr thanks for all of your help!
I went to the car lot after work and returned the 4Runner. He gave me a full refund, my $18,000 down payment and the $6,800 for my '93 4x4 Toyota pickup. He will pay off my $10,000 loan so he can get the title back from the credit union. I am 4Runner shopping again.

Any suggestions are welcome.

What I do want it 2020-24 SR5 4x4,  V6 6.0, 12k miles per year, any color except black or red. Interior color does not matter.
View Quote

Glad to hear this was resolved with a 100% refund. For me personally, I chose to buy new because I found that in today's market, used vehicles aren't that much cheaper than new. From my hood scoop pic above, you can see my 2001 Tundra in the background, I've owned it for for over 20 years. I keep my vehicles as long as possible, and if you do the same, you should consider buying new.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:34:55 AM EDT
[#29]
I had the hood scoop wrapped yesterday.  I'll be installing a Sherpa Crestone rack today, maybe, but there's rain in the forecast.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92536/IMG_1908_JPEG-3205145.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92536/IMG_1912_JPEG-3205146.JPG
View Quote

@boiseg
What scoop wrap is that, link?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:36:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Took a Dremel, drill with a wire wheel and a steel brush to my rusty hitch yesterday. Between the three tools I didn't need to drop it, and a contractor-sized bin liner slit open was more than big enough to mask off the back on a still day. Rustoleum black semi-gloss was just a touch too shiny, but I figure it'll wear down. Took years off the appearance from the back. The bumper is fine, but the black plastic landing strip on the deck has faded and it's a little scratched. I think it's time to either get it treated or replaced.

First time I'd gotten on the ground and had a good look under my '19 ORP. There's no serious corrosion, but I'm going to find a detailer late this summer to do a light blast and some kind of undercoating. Any recommendations on a good product? Don't really care about the cost.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:38:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Justintime2:

@boiseg
View Quote

Yea, I'm interested too. That would look great on my metallic grey since I just blacked out all the insignia.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:43:56 AM EDT
[#32]

Interesting.
The 4runner had new tires mounted after the previous owner traded it in. I guess the dealership missed that when they were replaced. The tire PSI reading on the dash was all within 1 lb of each other when I checked, and never saw a low PSI warning come up on the dash. But I will never know. I returned it to the car lot and received all my money back. They were jerking me around with getting it into their shop and providing a loaner for the second time I needed to get it in. They were going to take it to the dealer, but wouldn't let me do it. They "had" to.

It was still under the 15 day period per the state of NM where the car lot that sold the vehicle had to make an effort to make repairs. I couldn't take it to Toyota or I would have to pay for whatever they did. The car lot had to be involved in all repairs. I hadn't even made one payment on it and didn't want to start paying for repairs. It was going back to the dealer that "fixed" it, but I was done being given the runaround.
View All Quotes

It’s a tire sensor acting up 100% sure of it. Same thing was happening to our 2015 Highlander with 150K miles on a trip last year. Took it in and they were having trouble duplicating. “No codes.” I then took a picture and went to a different dealer and spoke to their lead mechanic. He immediately recognized the issue.

Interesting.

You probably did the right thing trading it back in. I’ll say that the lead mechanic we dealt with explained that the wheel sensor problem does happen time to time and especially so with miles. I would’ve been tempted to let the seller pay for repairs at the Toyota dealer and keep the truck if you had gotten a really good deal on the purchase. Maybe ask for a discount for all your troubles. Glad you got it worked out though.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:50:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: joeIII223] [#33]

Glad to hear this was resolved with a 100% refund. For me personally, I chose to buy new because I found that in today's market, used vehicles aren't that much cheaper than new. From my hood scoop pic above, you can see my 2001 Tundra in the background, I've owned it for for over 20 years. I keep my vehicles as long as possible, and if you do the same, you should consider buying new.
View Quote

I have started looking at new 4runners now. Also certified used. But new is buy once cry once.
I do keep vehicles for a long time too. I'm not an afrcom millionaire.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:04:15 PM EDT
[#34]

I have started looking at new 4runners now. Also certified used. But new is buy once cry once.
I do keep vehicles for a long time too. I'm not an afrcom millionaire.
View Quote

My local dealership was knocking $3800 off MSRP because they have a lot in inventory and I'm assuming they're making room for the 2025 model.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:09:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Justintime2:

@boiseg
View Quote

I copied this style. Link

I just took a photo of it with my phone, took it into a local wrap shop and they charged me $125 out the door to do it with their material and labor.  There's no way I could have done as good a job as the wrap shop did if I would have bought the Etsy decal and did it myself.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:22:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Osprey61] [#36]

I copied this style. Link

I just took a photo of it with my phone, took it into a local wrap shop and they charged me $125 out the door to do it with their material and labor.  There's no way I could have done as good a job as the wrap shop did if I would have bought the Etsy decal and did it myself.

View Quote

I'm not really picky about my T4R, and run it through one of the Metro car washes in CDA all the time. Any idea if a wrap like that will stand up to rotating brushes?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:45:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

I'm not really picky about my T4R, and run it through one of the Metro car washes in CDA all the time. Any idea if a wrap like that will stand up to rotating brushes?
View Quote

I asked that very question and they said there will be no problem. I haven't tried it yet though, I only had it done yesterday.  lol
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:24:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Installed an OEM TRD Pro grill.  This is definitely a buy once cry once purchase and I’m guilty of not following that logic.  Originally purchased a knock off from Yota Xpedition.  The quality was awful and I was not happy with it.  Immediately ordered the OEM Toyota version from BAM Wholesale and night and day difference vs the knock off.  

Also did the H11 to H9 low beam bulb conversion (2020 so it still is Halogen bulbs).  $28 from Amazon for 2 Phillips H9 bulbs and the little side cutter tool that’s recommended for modifying the bulbs.  I just installed those so I haven’t tried them in the dark yet.  But all the reports online state it’s a huge improvement.  

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:55:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RO73] [#39]
I bought my TRD ORP new in 2018. Haven’t done much other than a Bilstein leveling kit and JBA Upper control arms. It hasn’t let me down yet. I can crawl all around my “4WD access only” hunting property with ease.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#40]

My local dealership was knocking $3800 off MSRP because they have a lot in inventory and I'm assuming they're making room for the 2025 model.
View Quote

I wish they were doing that here. Both Toyota dealers I went to only had one and two 4runners on the lot. They get sold before they get to the dealership.

Where do you live? I might have one trucked here.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:11:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By HD2006:
Installed an OEM TRD Pro grill.  This is definitely a buy once cry once purchase and I’m guilty of not following that logic.  Originally purchased a knock off from Yota Xpedition.  The quality was awful and I was not happy with it.  Immediately ordered the OEM Toyota version from BAM Wholesale and night and day difference vs the knock off.  

Also did the H11 to H9 low beam bulb conversion (2020 so it still is Halogen bulbs).  $28 from Amazon for 2 Phillips H9 bulbs and the little side cutter tool that’s recommended for modifying the bulbs.  I just installed those so I haven’t tried them in the dark yet.  But all the reports online state it’s a huge improvement.  

https://i.imgur.com/yYXaGz3.jpeg
View Quote

I’m buying oe as well. How much was it? I’m going to wait for a sale.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:36:32 PM EDT
[#42]

I’m buying oe as well. How much was it? I’m going to wait for a sale.
View Quote

$418 plus shipping from BAM Wholesale
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#43]
dammit, tried to upload pics of my 2024 trd silver, 4x4. file size too big.

no mods done yet, but hoping to. only 176 miles on it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:28:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BoiseG] [#44]

I wish they were doing that here. Both Toyota dealers I went to only had one and two 4runners on the lot. They get sold before they get to the dealership.

Where do you live? I might have one trucked here.
View Quote

I'm in Boise. I read several pages back in this thread that western states currently have the best deals on the 4Runners.  There are 3 Toyota dealerships within an hour of me. Peterson (Boise, ID), Edmark (Nampa, ID) and Hometown (Ontario, OR)

eta: Peterson currently has 16 4Runners in stock.  "Internet Special"
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:35:35 PM EDT
[#45]
forgot to add - got mine after wasting time talking w various stealerships in AL, NC, and GA, at least 8 of them in total, getting quotes.

friend mentioned the costco auto buying program - fuck, i’m a member. signed up, got the code, gave to stealership, immediate 5500 off msrp on trd 4x4 model. no bullshit FF games, add ons (some, but can’t control them all) and even got a few calls after buying from places i had been speaking to, they were impressed and would’ve NEVER offered me similar pricing.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:59:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By swolliepop:
dammit, tried to upload pics of my 2024 trd silver, 4x4. file size too big.

no mods done yet, but hoping to. only 176 miles on it.
View Quote

Use Paint to resize your pics. I think the max size is 5 mb, so maybe reduce it by half and it should work.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:07:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By HD2006:

https://i.imgur.com/yYXaGz3.jpeg
View Quote

H9’s are solid. 4 years now on mine.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 6:44:53 AM EDT
[#48]
I did the H9 conversion, but honestly I feel like I still don't have enough light. That's with OEM LED fog lights.

I've been stalking all the 4runner forums and FB pages for OEM LED headlights with no luck.

I've been looking at the DD SS3 fog lights but I can't decide if it's worth the extra $$ for the Pros vs Sports. Analysis paralysis sucks.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:29:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By laxman09:
I did the H9 conversion, but honestly I feel like I still don't have enough light. That's with OEM LED fog lights.

I've been stalking all the 4runner forums and FB pages for OEM LED headlights with no luck.

I've been looking at the DD SS3 fog lights but I can't decide if it's worth the extra $$ for the Pros vs Sports. Analysis paralysis sucks.
View Quote

I’d like OEM led headlights as well.  The Diode Dynamics lights look really nice.  My plan is to pick up SS3 Pro fog lights and SS3 Sport ditch lights.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 5:59:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Finslayer83] [#50]

They? Who made the tire?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
These are awesome.

The inner tread rock deflectors are a slick touch. They did a lot to improve and be competitive.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/164007/805214BD-1036-4257-AF1E-D44C38327D00-3193234.jpg

They? Who made the tire?

The hated Goodyear.
Page / 74
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top