Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2001 7:40:34 AM EDT
Last week I bought a HK P7M8 (which I wanted it for a long time) from a Gun board Network for a very good price. I casually asked the fellow of why he want to sell his P7. He told me that he was out of a job and try to sell off his guns to pay off mortgage. Needless to say, I wanted to help. Asked him what he was doing and to send me his resume. Got his resume last Tuesday, send it in to a manager friend of mine in Chicago, he went to the interview on Friday......And today Monday, I got a phone call from the fellow at work in Chicago to say Thank you. That was real fast. It help when I found out that he was a Veteran of Desert Storm and part of an Navy air crew who flew spy mission over Iraq in a plane like the one which got stuck in Hainan China. Needless to say, I feel real proud.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:48:54 AM EDT
AR, Let me be the first to say thanks for a job well done. A well deserved pat on the back is in order here! Ben
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:51:26 AM EDT
Ya, good job.....but did you get the pistol?
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 8:22:49 AM EDT
Wait you can't do that, only liberals care about people, right? Way to go AR Rifle.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 8:26:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 8:49:44 AM EDT
Ya, good job.....but did you get the pistol?
View Quote
It's on its way to my FFL dealer right now. I did not take advantage of this fellow. I paid him for what he asked for, and if I didn't bought it, someone else will.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:10:23 AM EDT
Two thumbs-up, brother. Bravo Zulu!! FMCDH Semper Fidelis Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:13:20 AM EDT
Top Top