Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2001 7:52:21 PM EDT
holy sheet, anyone watch america undercover after teh sopranos. holy goddamn. that is some sick stuff. they had an inside look at those shady 4 Y/O pagents (like the ramsey girl was in). that is some sleezy shit. all the parents were big time white trash. they spent 70 thousand freakin $ on a pagent. how does white trash get that kind of money? they have a coach. a MALE coach. i dont need to tell you this guy was a supergay. i have never seen such a nasty gay in my life. i couldnt belive it. he had so much flame the carpet around my tv is scorched. HBO america undercover never fails to discust me.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:55:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I prefer G-String Divas myself...[:D]
[heavy]
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:12:15 PM EDT
[#2]
The answer is simple - cancel HBO.  Why are you giving this anti-gun entity money to run a psyop on you?  Use the money to buy more ammo...
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:12:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually I was less disgusted by the flamer than by the way "Robin" rode her little girl Swan.  She's all of five years old and her mother has ripped any semblance of a childhood from her.  She rode this girl hard.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:15:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I promise to cancel my HBO, as soon as Sopranos is over.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I promise to cancel my HBO, as soon as Sopranos is over.
View Quote

I second that
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:21:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Too bad that almost every major coporation has at some point given money to the other side.  Soon you guys won't be able to move or function.  By the way that company that made the keyboard you punching away on..... They gave BIG!  If the south would've won you would all have been in pageants
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top