Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 12:53:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Almost all the time and I've never had anyone make a derogatory comment yet.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 12:57:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I wore my HK shirt to college one day "In a world of compromise some men don't" & on the back "Quality Weapons Systems."

Oddly enough, nobody seemed to even blink.  However, I must add that the lack of reaction was probably doe to the fatc that most of the students are sheep and don't see much beyond their damn cell phones...

CMOS
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:05:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:19:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:22:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Me?  A gun-related T-shirt in public?  Never!

[url]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=2887[/url]

-Troy
View Quote

[i]I need that shirt.[/i]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:22:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep,

ARFCOM tee shirt

Peace Through Superior Firepower tee shirt

SigArms tee shirt

Hk tee shirt (sold the Hk, can't wear the shirt anymore?)

Danny
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:25:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Nope - don't own any, but I do have a Kimber ballcap and a couple of T-shirts from Blackwater that I wear fairly regularly.  They don't have any firearm images on them though.  Since I had CCW when I was in VA, I tried not to draw any of that kind of attention to myself.  Closest that I could come is a Springfield 1911 desk mat that I have on my desk.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:50:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes - they constitute about 2/3 of the shirts I wear.

I have a Bushmaster shirt on right now.

I'd have to say the one I like most is my Cav Arms shirt - its a size larger and just really comfortable.

On my coat, I have a Molon Labe pin, a Bushmaster AR15 hat pin, and an AR15 pin that the NRA sells.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:51:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Half my closet is t-shirts from Camp Perry.  Wear them all the time.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:12:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
All the time.  HK, Lauer Custom, CavArms, Colt, my T's from the BRC, and a few others.

Only once did I ever have anyone say anything, and he was a coward who slinked out before I could react.

I was also wearing my Black Rifle Convention shirt with the big AR-15 on the back when I went to see that POS anti movie 'The Runaway Jury'.  Damn I'm still pissed about that movie.
View Quote

Shit, 4 of at that table were CCW'ing...what an ass. He yelled at [b]Gunbert[/b] "I hope your kids don't get killed by your guns", the only problem was the place we were eating at was so loud that most of us didn't hear it. Gary's wife told him to "Go fuck yourself" and he left. [lol]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:21:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Whenever I can, between the strip club shirts.
                                            TROY! Holdin' out on us? [:P]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Usually have on either an ArmaLite shirt, a Sig shirt, or a Ruger shirt.

When I know I am going to be somewhere among a bunch of soccer moms, I wear the ArmaLite shirt with an AR on the back that says "AR stands for ArmaLite".
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:45:52 PM EDT
[#13]
I wear my ARFCOM shirt to school.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:05:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Nope, I don't own any.  Why spend $20 on a shirt when that money could go into the ammo fund?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:08:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I have an ARFCOM tee and a Peace Through Superior Firepower shirt that I love to wear.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:38:06 PM EDT
[#16]
I have three types of T-shirts that I wear:
gun related, fishing related and shirts from festivals that I have attended.

I have two shirts that have AR15 type stuff on them.  One of them is a really nice Polo type shirt that I had someone embroider(sp) an AR15 on and looks real good.  The other was one of Jafo's AR15.com shirts.  My last trip to Vegas,
I made it a point to go to the Aladin wearing my AR15.com shirt and poke around for a few hours.  It's funny but I got a lot of attention from the employees working there but, no one ever mentioned anything.
Anyway, yes I wear gun related T's in public.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:45:51 PM EDT
[#17]
I met a fellow ARF member while I was shopping one day(Before you guys get all crazy...yes I was at WallyWorld!!!)by wearing my shirt. Sometimes I notice a strange look here and there,but never had anyone say anything.
Now if I can just find a good quality 100% cotton IDF shirt I will be set!!
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:01:57 PM EDT
[#18]
I have a black SigArms shirt that I like to wear out to the hip places to piss off the other people wearing black, and one of the GE Minigun shirts just 'cause I think it's funny.

I also wear my tacky NRA hat with the scrambled eggs a lot. Gets a lot of looks, but the time I wore it to D.C. and was out walking the mall and visiting the museums I got a lot of "Like the hat, brother" type of comments.

I just consider it to be showing the flag, so to speak.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:05:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Don't own any gun related T-shirts

I do have a IDF sweatshirt I wore to a middle-eastern market. Oooooo the looks I got were priceless.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:08:26 PM EDT
[#20]
AR15.COM
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:12:00 PM EDT
[#21]
I wear my NRA hat, i get some "nice hat" etc. I wore my HK t to my kid's elementary school & met a sheriff's deputy, & I wore my "50 years-GE mini-gun" shirt to the shopping mall, no one batted an eye. Ho, humm.....
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#22]
I do all the time and cop shirts, marttial arts shirts, best was I was wearing an IDF shirt and ran into the Saudi Arabian college soccer team, Arrogant little buggers, they were making sexual remarks to my blonde gf from brooklyn....lol
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:40:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Speaking of movies that piss you off...

"The Texas Chainsaw Massacre"

All these stupid kids getting mutilated and running around like sheep, plus the evil corrupt Sheriff who has the only gun.

Then all the people in the theatre getting freaked out.  D*mn, if they weren't all sheep and had a gun they would be fine.

Stupid sheeple piss me off, I walked out. Stupid idiotic movie.
View Quote

The SAME THING annoyed me about “28 Days Later.” It was set in England, so none of the “good guys” had guns; the only ones who did were the evil/rapist military guys. It reinforced my belief that Europe would be f***ed if there was ever a disaster and their governments could no longer provide for the sheeples’ every need.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:48:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Me?  A gun-related T-shirt in public?  Never!

[url]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=2887[/url]

Actually, I'm wearing my AR15.com yellow-on-black T-shirt today.  I manage my department, and my bosses don't much care what's on my T-shirt as long as they can work me 9-10 hours a day...

Are they your bosses? Do you need any help, I work cheap.

-Troy
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:58:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I have a GE minigun shirt.
It's not dorky. It rocks [headbang]
View Quote

Me too.  "We bring good things to life."  Cool.

Also just got a "Peace Through Superior Firepower" shirt from [url]www.lifelibertyetc.com[/url].  Great fast service - check 'em out.

When I carry, I don't wear those type of shirts, though.

DrMark
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:04:22 PM EDT
[#26]
I wear my gun logo shirts in view of the public!I don't care if it pisses someone off. Infact,I wear it for that reason!

Mona
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:31:37 PM EDT
[#27]
I wear 'em. To work, to Crim justice classes,social events....yeah some of the looks you get are priceless and it's all good and dandy when it pisses fools off.In my CJ/LEO classes they end sparking up conversations and meeting fellow shooters.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:36:18 PM EDT
[#28]
My favorite is my my H&K shirt that says:
"In a world of compromise, some men don't"

I wore it to work and a feminist who didn't know what H&K was said, "No men compromise."

The other memorable time I wore that shirt was in the Toronto airport 9/11/01. All the Canadian security did a double take when they saw my shirt but the sheeple never noticed.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Most of my Ts come from commercial row at Camp Perry. My annual pilgrimage.

Most of the rest have 'Rifle Team' across the back, and some sort of shooting related stuff on the front.

Oddly enough, even a lot of antis comment favorably. Maybe they think I'm some sort of a LEO/ Military guy of some sort. Who knows.

The worst, bar none ass chewing I have ever gotten about a T came at a match. I was wearing my 'Lee Harvey Oswald Memorial Presidential Shooting Match' T at a match. My ass is still stinging. I had never worn it before in public, nor since. I use it to mow the lawn in.

OTOH, I tend to cover it with an outer shirt when I deem it appropriate.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:41:00 PM EDT
[#30]
I wear my NRA shirt, Sig, Glock, Para ordnance, and HK shirts all the time. One customer at my work flipped out one day, and my boss got on his side saying "you know, business HAS DECREASED since you been wearin that shirt"
I just walked away, as he said "Don't wear that shirt again!" I wear it still, and told him to fire me if it was that big of a prob. No probs since.
I like to advertise I have guns, I AM looking for a gunfight if someone wants to hurt or rob me. I'll win. Or I'll die, we all die, but I won't cow-tow to some homey or liberal looking for trouble.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:02:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I like to wear my Arfcom, HK USP, and Falfiger shirts.

Being raised Catholic, I also like wearing a shirt I bought from Aerostich:

It shows a nun dressed in a habit (like the flying nun) smoking a cigarette, wearing combat boots and sitting on an old Norton motorcycle. The caption says:

"Where there is sin... I must go"  [:D]
View Quote

As a recovering mackeral snapper, let me say this: Go to hell. Go directly to hell. Do not pass purgatory and burn off 260347 venial sins.

BTW, you'll be in good company ONLY if you tell me where to get one!
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:00:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Where can one find the AR15 Homeland Defense Rifle t-shirts?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:35:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The worst, bar none ass chewing I have ever gotten about a T came at a match. I was wearing my 'Lee Harvey Oswald Memorial Presidential Shooting Match' T at a match. My ass is still stinging. I had never worn it before in public, nor since. I use it to mow the lawn in.

View Quote

No shit?  I have NEVER seen anything like that before.  Where did you get it?  
Just out of curiosity, what was said?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:48:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Where can one find the AR15 Homeland Defense Rifle t-shirts?
View Quote

here's one of them [url]http://www.lifelibertyetc.com/product.aspx?pid=15[/url]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:07:04 PM EDT
[#35]

I love wearing my new  "DRUNK MACHINE GUNNERS CLUB" ball cap. I get lots of looks and the LEO's keep a close eye on me.

All the gun nuts, love my hat too!

Now I have to get me some DMGC t-shirt's.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:16:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Thanks tivoli410
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:31:06 PM EDT
[#37]
I wont wear an advertisong T shirt of any kind,
Why should I pay to advertise their product.
Now IF they were to [b]Give[/b] me a T shirt, I would wear it proudly. Paying for a product then a T shirt too is out of the Question.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 9:32:48 PM EDT
[#38]
I have an Arfcom, Trijicon, and FN tshirt.  They are my favorite shirts.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 11:03:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 11:21:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
When I know I am going to be somewhere among a bunch of soccer moms, I wear the ArmaLite shirt with an AR on the back that says "AR stands for ArmaLite".
View Quote

Where'd you get that?

I've only ever seen from Armalite is the one with just the logo, and that's just not enough.

It's not a 180, but it will do.

As for offensive t-shirts, I've got my [url=http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/tshirt.php?sku=a03]School Shootings[/url] t-shirt (from 2000) for when the liberals on campus are going to protest something. Unless it's one of the racial groups protesting some imagined slight. Then I wear my "End Racism. Kill Everyone" t-shirt. Dirty looks abound!

However, oddly enough the only comment I've [i]ever[/i] gotten on my "End Racism" shirt (besides dirty looks) was from a black guy at Radio Shack in the most badass Batman/Haiwaiin style shirt I'd ever seen. He said it was cool and wanted to know where I got it. I told him and complimented him on his shirt.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 2:34:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Brass had his friend Brook take some pics with my [url=www.lifelibertyetc.com/t-shirts.aspx]t-shirts[/url].  They're going to redo them with the flag hung properly, but I saw this thread and just had to share.  [:D]

[url=http://www.lifelibertyetc.com/product.aspx?pid=15][url]http://www.lifelibertyetc.com/images/products/brook_ar15hdr.jpg[/url][/url]

[url=http://www.lifelibertyetc.com/product.aspx?pid=5][url]http://www.lifelibertyetc.com/images/products/brook_ptsf.jpg[/url][/url]
View Quote

{baby talk] Could you please turn around...[/baby talk]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 2:51:57 AM EDT
[#42]
I wear my AR-15.com shirt in public.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 2:54:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Where can you get the IDF shirts?
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:24:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Hell yeah I love my AK-47 world massacre tour t-shirt.  I also love the looks I get when I wear it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:32:24 AM EDT
[#45]
I've several T's..

ARFCOM (4)
Kalishnakitty
Armalite
HK MP5Sd
HK HRT
Colt
Sig
AK  (avtomat kalishnikov. Kalvin cline clone)
RKBA

and so on.  I hope to one day piss off a liberal to the point he's gotta start something. Hasn't happened yet.
I've only got favorable comments.

I do get some odd stares with the Kalishnakitty shirt  [:D]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:52:57 AM EDT
[#46]
I wear my AR 15 black polo, ar 15 green T,  the
IDF T shirt, and a tacky little prarie dog with its head blown off T shirt thet proclaims this is your hear on hollowpoints.
Lebrew
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:08:47 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm too scared. [peep]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:10:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 9:26:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

No shit?  I have NEVER seen anything like that before.  Where did you get it?  
Just out of curiosity, what was said?
View Quote

One of the guys at work made it for me to bust my chops. A Magic Marker custom genius.

The match I wore it to was a weekday club match which meant there was little chance of anyone seeing it other than a couple of fellow shooters.  Some old guy saw it and raised hell about making us look bad, bad taste, yada, yada, yada.

To tell the truth, his arguement had quite a lot of merit, except for the fact that it was a weekday match.IE no chance of the Media showing up, or even more that 1 or 2 spectators.

I am VERY fussy about what I wear to weekend matches. No BDUs, cammies, etc. In fact, I've raised hell about things like this because we have to clean up our image to preserve our sport. BDUs and cammies scare the hell out of Soccer Moms and other fence sitters.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 11:39:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Where can you get the IDF shirts?
View Quote

[url]http://www.zahal.org[/url]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top